This is a very good book if you are ignorant about Islam and desire to learn more or clear up misconception...

This is a very good book if you are ignorant about Islam and desire to learn more or clear up misconception. I will quote a few passages

>Unfortunately, the way the Western media presents it, you would think that in Islam chopping off a hand or a nose or a toe was the norm in for punishing people. In fact, there are only a few crimes that incur physical punishment and even then Islamic Law allows the judge forgo those if mitigating circumstances allow. (The only physical punishments are cutting off the hand for repeated theft, flogging for certain crimes like fornication, and capita punishment for murder, treachery, and the like.)

>If we have been cast into Hell temporarily but have finished our sentence, the angels will locate and remove us, though we will be mere charred skeletons by then. A substance called the Water of Life will be poured over us, and our bodies will regenerate and be restored good as new.

>The Prophet Muhammad once told a story to illustrate the mercy of Allah. A harlot was walking down a road when she saw a deep well. As she climbed down its walls to get a drink, she noticed a thirsty dog pacing back and forth above. She felt pity for it and removed her leather sock, filled it with water, and brought it up for the dog to drink. On account of this act of kindness, God forgave all her sins.

"That will be the Day of ultimate recompense," the Qur'an declares, and Islam is very firm in promoting a full justice that is everyone's right. Even plants and animals whom we have wronged for unjust or cruel reasons will be able to make their claim.

The Shari'ah (Islamic Law) states that a fetus has rights. No one has the right to kill a baby in the womb, especially when it has no defense. Abortion is quite forbids. Islam considers it to be taking away the right of Allah to allow--or not allow--a pregnancy to come to full term. Despite popular ideas today about personal choice and freedom to birth or abort, Islam does not change with the times and stands squarely against Roe v. Wade.

>Animals and plants are also considered to be Muslim in that they follow their innate instincts, which are sort of like their programming.

>Islam allows prospective mates to meet only in chaperoned circumstances. Never are two unmarried people to be alone together on account of the dangers of temptation.

Attached: 527090.jpg (318x410, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/religion/2014/08/what-jihadists-who-bought-islam-dummies-amazon-tell-us-about-radicalisation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasent mohammed a child rapist tho

the quran also saysd his child bride spend most of her days washing his cum of his robes

Attached: 1537894586496.jpg (598x415, 60K)

I refuse to read a book that insults me to my face. That's why I HATE those "insert topic here" For Dummies books.

Apparently that book is very popular with snackbars
newstatesman.com/religion/2014/08/what-jihadists-who-bought-islam-dummies-amazon-tell-us-about-radicalisation

How big of an ego do you have that a fucking title is insulting to you?

It doesn't say that.

Islam considers puberty to mark adulthood, in both men and women. Not a specific age. Muhammad was hardly a pedophile though, his first wife was 40 and he was 25

cringe

I don't like Muslims because they smell of curry and are generally displeasing to look at. That's it. I'm based, you're not.

indo-pak cuisine is vastly superior to european tho

no

white boi can't handle the spices

Islam stresses cleanliness more than any other religion.

Dude. Pretty much all Islamic scholars agree he fucked a 9yo. He was a pedo.

Sabaens practically worship water, but yeah, Islam is fairly high up on the cleanliness scale of religion

you've never smelled a sandniggers Uber vehicle before have you

I think maybe you haven't. Muslim men almost all apply perfume (it's a Sunna).

Explain ISIS than

You never fucked Muslim pussy i can tell. Virgin. It has usually a bush but it's a pleasant forest. Clean as fuck. Smells like French perfume. Unlike wh*te women who smell like fish and dead rats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij

not true islam

spraying the ripped seats with paprika and goats cum from an atomizer barely counts user

propagandist

wtf is this doing on Yea Forums?

CIA covert proxy troops.

Yea Forums is a muslim board inshallah

Explain why the qoran says you need to cut the hands of thieves and stone gay people

If Islam is so great why their civilization stagnate in the Middle Ages?

It's the closest thing there is to true islam.

Most agree he married her at 9, which would mean he took her into his household. Saying he consummated the marriage before puberty (which Muslims are not supposed to) is hard to support, he had plenty of wives he already could enjoy relations with. If he was actually a pedophile his proclivities would suggest such.

Opposed and condemned by literally all other Muslims, even Wahhabis. I won't say they are not Muslims, but they do a lot of things absolutely condemned by Islam

>flogging for certain crimes like fornication
>not barbaric

By not allowing themselves to become Godless, materialistic and promiscuous? Spiritual and moral achievements outlast and shine through the material ones, which is why the west is being colonized by Muslims right now despite that the west made modern scientific breakthroughs before the Muslim world. inb4 its all the Jews fault, that your society was capable of being subverted by Jews in the first place is indicative of a spiritual and moral failure.

Attached: 1551500502163.jpg (2100x1599, 885K)

she was 6 he had sex with her when she was 9

it does also say she was washing his never ending semen stains, google it if you dont believe me

Is suicidal bombing and constant civil warfare a spiritual and moral achievement?

We both know that majority of muslims believe Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was 9 or ten. That makes him a pedo and most muslims around the world are 100% on board with pedophilia.

Why is there so much incest in muslim populations?

Attached: Globalcolorsmall.jpg (584x374, 96K)

These are like Ben Shapiro-esque arguments rofl

The endgame of secularism is free access state operated child prostitution rings, so I wouldn't point the finger so quickly at Islam

Then they should be easy to address. Tell us why Islamic countries are so full of incest, civil strife, and lagging behind in development. If Islam is such a good model for society, then why are Islamic societies such shitholes? Surely you can enlighten us.

meaning?

>H-hey n-now, there are pedos in secular society too!
No one thinks Jeffrey Epstien is the supreme prophet of God, Muslim brainlet. The purpose of secularism is to keep savages like you from raping everyone and justifying it with your retarded religion.

The purpose of secularism is to dissolve marriage, commodify human relationships, and legalize child sex.

the quran literally tells you to kill non Islam people

Why would you need secularism to legalalize child marriage when religions around the world, and especially Islam, approve of it and have codified it? That makes zero sense. Secularism is a reaction against things like incest and child marriage which are widely practiced in religious cultures. Are you actually this brainwashed?

>commodify human relationships
You do realize you can literally purchase a wife and/or sex slave in Islam, right? And if you rape a women (or boy) you can just pay off her (or his) parents, yes? That's Islam.

The CIA didn't force them to practice their religion authentically. They just encouraged it.

In 18th century England there was a legal term called "Criminal Conversations" which was a kind of civil suit where you could literally sue someone for property damages if they slept with your wife. Men with gambling problems would often rig up these cases to raise money to pay off debt.
The father giving the bride away is a holdover from Anglo-Saxon/Scandinavian wedding rituals, where the bride's father would literally sell his wife to a neighboring warlord to establish peace.
Relationships have always been commodities and it has very little to do with religion.

it does tho

Attached: s.png (1281x676, 318K)

Shit, the father would sell his daughter not his wife.

yeah most of thier funding came from wahabist oil tycoons in the middle east

>Well, before you criticize contemporary Islam remember that 300 years in England blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
I love how the standards you set for Islam today is how yuros acted centuries ago. lol. Even the apologists recognize that Muslims are incapable of acting like modern civilized people.

>"modern civilized people"
???

Attached: Amber+Rose+Amber+Rose+Slut+Walk+mMnXq1-OHN9l.jpg (600x487, 115K)

based and pedopilled

I was responding to the claim that secularism "commodifies relationships," not defending Islam.

Do you really want me to pull pics of Muslim incest babies off the internet? Because I could do that all day long. Judging Western morality by the mentally ill fringe when is representative of Islamic culture at large just proves your inferiority.

>tfw no Muslim harlot to feed me wellwater from her leathery sock
Why live?

Ancient Greeks invented civilization and they used to worship a woman made out of a severed penis and wrestle naked so I hardly see how this is uncivilized

No, six and nine are the two different ages given for her marriage to him

>We both know that majority of muslims believe Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was 9 or ten
Uh, no. The majority think it was teens

>The majority think it was teens
Not true. The majority think it was when she reached puberty, which would have been 9-12 years old. Also, look up "thighing". Muhammad was a pedo.

That is not the Quran

Are you a Quranist?

islam as a faith is intriguing, however, modern muslims are fucking disgusting

>a pleasant forest
nice

Hadith 1:229
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

they married when she was 6 he raped her when she was 9

No, but different schools of Islam have differing canons of Hadiths and we were talking about the Quran. Some Hadiths are also not accepted by most Muslims, similar to the Gnostic Gospels among Christians

Do you reject any of the hadiths considered as sahih? Is there a basis for doing that in mainstream or relatively mainstream Islam?

Is it true that Mohammad's favorite fruit was watermelon?

No, but mainstream Islam interprets that as commentary for your clothes not to have semen in them at prayer (including from nocturnal emissions), it isn't seen as something lascivious.

Yeah or maybe read the Quran instead of that biased shit.

Certainly, you won't be disappointed. And that "biased shit" is written by a Sunni imam

Yeah of course he had to write an "idiots guide" for the kuffar. Can't have them learning about Muhammads pedophilia and other disgusting shit straight from the source now can we.

He is a convert who has written many books

Please cite which verse of the Quran you find disgusting

Flogging isn't barbaric, it was the common way of punishing criminals until the widespread advent of long term incarceration (previously mostly used for noble political prisoners or ransom). Even many western countries used flogging through the 19th Century

no dude, like modern civilization and stuff, y'know? flogging bad

*crack* *sip*

can your people just worry about themselves and not worry that other people are not Muslim?

Er, no. Not worrying about your community leads to damnation in Islam. But non Muslims are not subject to Sharia and if you are a good person and believe in God (even vaguely) Islam says you will go to heaven even if not Muslim.

The Quran says that the Bible is true + Allah's word and that Allah's word is incorruptible.

Tell us more about how Islam encourages the rape of non Muslim women and that's why they commit it so much in non Muslim countries

Islam believes the Biblical prophets were sent by Allah but that its accounts are merely human and full of contradiction and private agenda

Scum who are bold will commit rape wherever they have no reason to be afraid. Immigrants commit it in Europe because Catholics and atheists are uncomfortable with harshly punishing minorities. It has zero to do with Islam

The Quran actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does to telling them to pray five times a day (zero).

The way Muslims behave in Europe today isn't at all unexpected or unprecedented. Through Islams endless history of invading all its neighbors they almost universally slaughtered every man or boy they didn't castrate and shackle into slavery and killed every woman pregnant, or too old for pregnancy, while taking the rest as war brides.
Fun fact: as the early pioneers of terrorism, Muslims oft enjoyed putting childrens heads on pikes outside city walls to terrorize their victims into submission.

>The Quran actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves

WIVES, you fool. Not sex slaves. And only if you're capable of caring for all of them equally.

It's not any sort of coincidence that pogroms against muslims in India and Myanmar. Hindus and Buddhists have suffered so much at the hands of Muslims that they know the only safe way to handle Muslims in their countries is to kill them all.

Okay but does it say anything about female genital mutilation?

Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Fun fact: Infidel women can be raped endlessly, but if they convert to Islam, then the captor will have to marry them.

This is why Muslims just never stop raping every where they go.

Islam is defined by the five pillars, not by keeping slaves. Islam permits owning slaves but does not allow you to enslave, and freeing slaves is considered one of the most virtuous things you can do.

Fun fact: the Crusaders literally engaged in cannibalism of Muslims. But I am not foolish enough to say this is a product of their religion

It's in the hadiths.

A preservation of honor for women
Abu al- Malih ibn `Usama's father relates that the Prophet said: "Circumcision is a law for men and a preservation of honour for women."
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal 5:75; Abu Dawud, Adab 167.

Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, trimming the moustache, cutting the nails and plucking the armpit hairs.”
Bukhari 5891; Muslim 527

And commented on by Islamic "scholars"

Cutting out the clitoris is obligatory
e4.3 Circumcision is obligatory (for every male and female) by cutting off the piece of skin on the glans of the penis of the male, but circumcision of the female is by cutting out the clitoris (this is called Hufaad)
Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law
Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri

>not by keeping slaves.
The Taj Mahal is literally a monument to breaking slaves.
>Fun fact: the Crusaders literally engaged in cannibalism of Muslims. But I am not foolish enough to say this is a product of their religion
That's because you can't actually support this statement with evidence or a quote from the bible. Muslims being rapists and violent to everyone everywhere who isn't Muslim is directly in their own law.

If you care to read the context of that verse, you will see consent is stressed

Nope
>"Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, [...] who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them: he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor..."
Qur'an 70:22-30

Maybe Muslims just aren't that competent at reading. Your countries do have a literacy rate of around less than 50%

I can cite countless Christian clergy and pastors that say everything. If you're going to argue then stick to the Quran and orthodox Hadiths

My goodness, sura 70 is your idea of context for a verse from sura 33?

America is my country, born and raised here

Okay. Well, first off, this thread isn't about Christians, second, I'm not a Christian, third, go for it, but make sure to quote New Testament. I'd ask you to be honest, but you and I both know that Muslims love lying to non-Muslims about everything.

Here's a fun quote.
Quran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

No we dont.

>America is my country
Hardly, the values of America are direct contradiction to your own religion.
As we've seen through the quotes I've posted here.
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Wrong. Literally no muslim believes this.
Also you can't rape the willing.

Notice how every time you BTFO a Muslim they deflect to Christianity, which has absolutely humiliated Islam in terms of scientific advancement and technological development in every way

Here's some quotes on the Muslim view of Democracy

Quran (33:36) - "It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision."

Quran (18:26) - "Allah... makes none to share in His Decision and His Rule"

Quran (45:21) - "What! Do those who seek after evil ways think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe and do righteous deeds,- that equal will be their life and their death? Ill is the judgment that they make." Unbelievers are not equal to Muslims. This is dutifully reflected in Islamic law.

Quran (5:44) - "Whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed is among the disbelievers." A government run by "true" Muslims is a theocracy. Anything less, including democracy or secularism, is a sign of apostasy. This is why terrorists feel justified in their fight for an Islamic state.

Quran (39:9) - "Are those who know equal to those who know not?"

Quran (4:141) - "...And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers." This is at odds with democracy, which allows anyone to serve in a position of power over others regardless of religious belief.

Quran (63:8) - "...might (power) belongs to Allah and to His messenger and to the believers;" ie. not to anyone else.

Quran (5:49) - "So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires, but beware of them lest they seduce thee from some part of that which Allah hath revealed unto thee" Allah's Quran takes priority over the desires of the people. A democratic nation is by nature one that is not governed by Islamic law, meaning that a Muslim citizen would have divided loyalty. It's clear from this verse which side he must choose.

Quran (12:40) - "...Allah hath sent down no authority: the command is for none but Allah..." Sometimes translated as "None have the right to legislate except Allah."

Quran (4:123) - "Not your desires, nor those of the People of the Book (can prevail): whoever works evil, will be requited accordingly. Nor will he find, besides Allah, any protector or helper."

Quran (4:59) - "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you..."Obedience is strictly limited to a government drawn from believers, not from the broader community. This verse has also been used to justify submission to autocratic rule, however oppressive it may by. As an Arab tradition put is: "tyranny is better than anarchy."

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and his messenger are free from obligation to the unbelievers..." Muhammad used this "revelation" to dissolve a standing treaty and chase non-Muslims from their homes if they wouldn't accept Islam. This practice would be incompatible with democratic rule, in which everyone is considered equal.

Now ask yourself,
Are Muslims TRULY capable of being American?

Yes, this applies to pagans, but not Christians and Jews, see 5:69

American values? Do you mean Boomer values, or the values of the Founding Fathers who explicitly said America is not a Christian nation in the Treaty of Tripoli in order to appease Muslims?

Christian ethics don't contradict American secular law, they are not a problem, you are.
See, Again, I'm not a Christian, but I love my American Christian brothers. This great country was built by men, not Muslim pigs.

I am not deflecting, I am simply saying it is absurd to demand I defend what every Muslim scholar says when they disagree heavily with each other. You should stick to what is agreed upon and clear in mainstream Islam, not things which are highly contentious and upheld by a minority

Look up what John Adams said about democracy

Those same founding fathers explicitly stated it was a country for Europeans, not Arab Paki shits.

>peoples opinions are the same thing as religious doctrine
It's amazing that you can raise a Muslim in America and their IQs are still 70 on average

Your Constitution protects homosexuality, pornography, abortion. Please spare me your boomer conception of America and your boomer conception of Christianity. Christianity is powerful religion of warriors and monarchy, not your tepid surrender to liberalism

Fun fact:
Vlad the Impaler is a national hero in Romania for resisting Ottoman conquest. His signature tactic of impaling Mudshits and making forests of their corpses was actually taken from the Mudshits themselves. He was essentially inflicting poetic justice on invaders who deserved it.

>implying 9 year olds can consent to sex

The dude was a pedo that raped children stop talking it away

>Your Constitution protects homosexuality, pornography, abortion.
The Constitution the founding fathers wrote didn't even mention any of those those things.

Nice job admitting Muslims are hostile to America and don't belong here though.

Funfact: mohammed was a warmongering pedophile

That is true, they were white nationalists. Seeing as how America has completed abandoned what it was founded on, seems out of place to cite American values

You are not citing actual doctrine, you are citing mostly opinions. Doctrine is the Quran and Hadiths.

The Founding Fathers would be hostile to the degenerate state of America today, every patriotic American is

Pedophilia is perfectly legal in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Iran Afghanistan and Pakistan.
It's because Muslims are gay boylovers.
I've been quoting the law as passed down by Qu'ran, you goatfucking bastard.
>seems out of place to cite American values
Maybe some of us want to Make America Great Again, in part, it'd be pretty Great to ship you carbombers back where you came from. Coexistence is impossible, by your own beliefs.

Based

Killing every Muslim on the planet would be a net positive for the world

I can't argue with that.

muh islam
without islam
people gay

Attached: 1256362332564.jpg (2048x1194, 145K)

LMAO Taqiya in action

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

He married her at 6 and fugd her at 9

>islam condoning the three denials of peper

you cant understand the quran without the tafsir, hadith and sirah.

ibn kathir's tafsur is the one to go.
sahih bukhari for hadith.

some translator intentionally water down few words in quran to make it palatable and hide the real meanings as it was intended hundreds years ago.

if you listen to the clerics, you also have to listen to the exmuslims, so as to balance things out. the exmuslims often use stuffs right from the verifiable hadiths, tafsir and sirah themselves to show what the average muslims don't know (and don't even want to know)

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (987x1486, 295K)

This does not once cite the Quran

Mostly very obscure texts that are not doctrine for most Muslims

If you want to make it great again, start by actually having a supreme court that doesn't shove baby killing, sodomy, and pornography down everyone's throat, that doesn't ban God in school and call all these things American values

I voted for Drumf and probably will again

Sunni don't practice that

Nah

shoo shoo mudslimes

Attached: 1348959822045.jpg (833x1100, 261K)

Sufis are based, others not so much

how do you know what the *real* meaning was?

but women are inferior

It wasn't Allah that spoke to Muhammad, it was Gabriel. BAKA can't even troll correctly.

You seem to do good on the Islam. but you certainly make silly broad generalizations about the founding fathers, as if they were all of a single mind and agreed on everything.

Not that anyone else in this thread is doing any better in the that department, but as someone who knows and studies American history but not Islam, it makes me wonder if your arguments regarding Islam are based upon the same spotty scholarly tendencies you show in your American history.

This is a good example, you kind of go off the rails here, the Supreme Court does not really shove that down anyones throat, they made rulings and others take up a torch, as you just did, and God is not banned from schools, a school just can not mandate religion.

You just weaken your own arguments by doing this shit.

Every single one

They disagreed enormously on many things, but they would be unanimous in their disgust with today.

Federal courts do push these things on the States and schools are forbidden from teaching students about God or conducting prayer

So 5:69 disgusts you?

Think I want to add a little story about two of the founding fathers onto this.

Back when Adams and the Federalists lost the 1789 election to Jefferson and his lot, Adams went mad appointing Federalists to every single seat he could, the Federalists in control of Congress even helped out some and created 16 new positions for Adams to make appointments too. Problem was inauguration day was fast approaching so many of the appointments never got delivered, just left in the office for Jefferson to happen onto. Jefferson was far from happy, despite winning the Presidency and the Congress, he was surrounded by the enemy because of Adams and his appointments, so he ordered that last stack of appointments to be ignored, no one should deliver them. This caused abit of a stir and got the attention of the newly appointed Chief Justice, John Marshall, another Federalist midnight appointment by Adams. Things started rolling and the piddly weak and near useless Supreme Court decided to have at it, and go after Jefferson for not taking care of those appointments, no one had done this yet in our young country.

This is were things get fun, Marshall had been Adams' Secretary of State and had the low down on the appointments, he was both primary witness and head judge in this case. Jefferson was not liking this turn of events so he shut down the Supreme Court for the next year hoping that things would blow over and all would be forgiven. No dice, come 1803 Marshall has at it, they make their ruling, along the way Marshall defines the role of the Supreme Court within our government as we see it today, some people get their appointments and the rest is history.

People love to say "the founding fathers would..." as some sort of proof of life not being what it should be, but fact is the founding fathers where just making this shit up as they went, there are only a few really concrete things they setup, such as the government needs to be able to modify and adapt itself as the population changes, what was good then would be terrible now.

tldr, learn the history of your country, moron.

You are tossing an opinion around as fact.

Teachers can teach about God, and many do, religion classes are not at all uncommon in high school. Teacher can conduct prayer if it is within an extra circular activity, such as the FCA which operates within a great number of the public schools in this country. Not a ban, nothing being shoved down your throat.

Why is the Islamic afterlife filled with material pleasures?

If I'm a devout Catholic will I get into Islam heaven?

No, Mohammad cursed all Christians before he died. Muslims were enslaving and castrating Christians for hundreds of years. Do you think they believe you're going into heaven?

Excessive spraying of perfume mixed with the pungent odor of sweat is not pleasant.

>tldr, learn the history of your country, moron.
I know you're insecure about being a subhuman mongrel with an IQ of 80 from a country with a 30% literacy rate but none of that has anything to do with the fact that it's undeniable the founding fathers would have never permitted you into this country.

Mudshits love to preach about the whole freedom of religion thing when confronted with the fact that their cult stands in direct opposition to every other fundamental value of the Constitution but there's no need to go off on a totally different unrelated tangent to save face.

Allow me to add, contextually, Mudshit niggers ONLY believe in freedom of religion when it applies to them being graced with being allowed into a first world country they'd never be able to build on their own, they don't believe in it AT ALL where it concerns people of other religions and they're the majority.

Scandinavian, born and bred in the US.

Rants about the low IQ and literacy rate of my assumed country, read one line out of my 3 posts and decided I am a 'mudshit'

You are doing well to make your pathetic case to the superiority of your race. Fucking pathetic racist.

Islam is literally a gay religion practiced by feminists and homosexuals. No one here can prove me wrong

We all should be ignorant of islam

I am well aware of all this. Doesn't really change what I have said, the Founding Fathers would be united on this point, even with King George they would be united. Saying they differed and slandered and opposed each other and struggled for power on things like democracy, central banking, freedom of the press, and so forth, doesn't mean therefore any would support gay marriage or see it as anything but evil. Jefferson certainly wouldn't, and he was the most liberal.

Yes anyone can pray but prayers are not allowed as part of class. Yes religion can be taught so long as it is not presented as true

Because the afterlife is material in Islam, your body is literally resurrected. Until then you have visions of this

Why is it full of sex and drinking? Because these are only sin because they take us from Allah. Allah designed them for our enjoyment though, and when indulging in them brings us closer to him instead of taking us away, then they become spiritual

See verse 5:69