How does Yea Forums feel about people conspicuously reading in public?

How does Yea Forums feel about people conspicuously reading in public?

Attached: 487B520E-7149-4077-8087-201AA25D7DC6.jpg (1523x2030, 1.78M)

Who cares about them at all?

Usually I'm curious and want to know what they're reading

it's proper

Attached: Capture.png (623x886, 622K)

pretentious pseuds

What are some books about licking womens feet?

My diary desu

Don't worry user, you don't need to learn that from a book. I'll teach you :)

I hate reading books from my phone and using a tablet or kindle is basically the fucking same for standing out except people cant judge you based on the cover and size of the book

Attached: 1530913479920.jpg (996x742, 77K)

Nice feet

I'll seriously beat up the first foot fetishist I see. You guys better not share it with anyone, ever. You are the worst kind of pervert. Forcing people to enjoy your degenerate fetish. I can't browse the internet without seeing your kind. I swear I will FUCK you up MOTHERFUCKER I HATE FOOTFAGS SO MUCH

why you heff to be mad? is only fetish

God i fucking love feet, but hers are gross. Btw Dostoevsky was a footfag

girl's feet are so cute and sexy :)

IF YOUR FETISH INVOLVES FORCING PEOPLE TO ENJOY YOUR DEGENERACY YOU DESERVE A FUCKING BULLET

EVEN SCATOPHILES ARE MORE CIVIL FFS - LET IT SINK IN YOU DEGENERATE FUCKS

MODS ARE SO FUCKING USELESS DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW YOU SWINE

I DO NOT CONSENT TO SEEING FUCKING FEET ON MY BOARD

au passage nique les anglos mais ce soir pas autant que les sales fétichistes dégueulasses

The scene from The Gambler?

pushkin too, and goethe and james joyce, and casanova, the world's greatest lover.

you doing no fap or something?

Pushkin was more into legs than feet

>Dostoevsky was a footfag
No he wasn't you're thinking of that Scandinavian cuck Kierkegaard

Depends on where you live. If it's some small boring town like mine everyone will stare at you because they don't have anything better to do than that and gossip. They'll either think you are pretentious or most likely mentally ill.
I've been to some larger cities like Berlin, no one gives a fuck what you do there, you can't see the same people twice on the streets.

sauce

Whats' wrong with all of you, why reading outside is seen like some sort of eccentricity?

La promesse de l'aube is fucking good tho

You must look fucking weird if people are looking at you funny for reading. Or you're a poor nigger.

Nothing's wrong with reading outside. They are just projecting their pretentiousness onto strangers, assuming everyone who is holding a book is some kind of insufferable pseudo-intellectual poseur.

One day I saw someone slurping his girlfriend feet in front of children and restaurant.
I have to admit that it felt really inappropriate even though it is quite innocent on paper. Really disturbing.

Wo lebst du, Kamerad?

This is just an excuse to post feet, isn’t it?

One day when I was in uni, I saw a perfect qt3.14 reading my all-time favorite book. I was too much of a betafag to walk up to her. 6 years later I still torture myself about what could have been, but never was.

Attached: 1550153382931.jpg (720x554, 39K)

I've been posing as a footfag for a few months now and people seriously believe im into feet. My God, what have I done?

>How does Yea Forums feel about people conspicuously reading in public?
How fucking young are you? Before smartphones became a phenomena you saw people reading at least newspapers or magazines everywhere in public.

It's how I pass time when I have to pass time, instead of browsing shit on phone.