The Quranic Afterlife

The Quranic idea of paradise is often disparaged as juvenile because there is wine and sexual pleasure and other seemingly crude and hedonistic joys but paradise in Islam is something fully experienced after the physical resurrection (a doctrine of Christianity and Judaism as well) as all of creation is destroyed and recreated by Allah (SWT) but until then death is a sleep although comforted by visions. And sex and wine are not as ridiculous in a physical paradise but why are these permitted and loved in paradise if they are so restricted in this life? The answer is that Allah designed them for our joy but indulgence in this life takes us away from Allah but once we can indulge freely and it simply makes us closer and more thankful then physical indulgence becomes something spiritual.

Attached: Quran2.png (199x202, 59K)

based houris

Attached: mughal-poster-GL33_l.jpg (900x476, 166K)

If I was a warlord in Arabia looking to conquer as much land as I could, I would also tell my horny dumbfuck sandnigger soldiers that they would get all the pussy they want in the afterlife if they die for my cause. It's nothing new either, the Persians did it too.

Muhammad (PBUH) taught Islam for a very long time before fighting, and was a shepherd prior to teaching it. You are dishonestly painting Islam as just a way to get gullible people to serve you, but the five pillars are far too demanding for that to be credible. It also would not make sense for a pillar to be about tithing to the poor rather than a clergy. Muhammad himself, despite having many wives, lead a very spartan life and died with few possessions, he did not accumulate great wealth even though he certainly could.

Good point. I don't get the idea of christian heaven...its seems pointless then to me. Why live a moral life if you don't even get anything from it. Islam is really the perfect religion.

Attached: allahmuhammed.png (1467x1095, 2.96M)

Hz. Muhammed (asws) could easily have chosen to be a prophet and king (like Solomon and David) but he chose to be a slave of Allah instead.

To be fair, the station of an "Abd Allah" is the highest spiritual level one can aspire to, so he (saws) chose the best portion for himself.

since this is Yea Forums I will post a poem I wrote about Prophet Muhammed:

Thou art my guide through darkness
Thou art the balm of my wounds
Mercy for mankind, o Muhammed!
Sun of all worlds, o Muhammed!

Thou art the desire of my dreams
Thou art a garden of beauty
Source of love's river, o Muhammed!
Sublime one art thou, o Muhammed!

For thee I am a sacrifice
Thou art my cure, o Muhammed!
Yearning of the lovers, o Muhammed!
Shah of the Prophets, o Muhammed!

jazakallah

:)

Didn't Muhhamad have multiple houses and even exceeded the Islamic constraint on amount of wives you can have? He had many slaves too and was held in great respect by the community.

It is extremely similar to concept of Valhalla.
>Valhalla has food and drinks fit for kings and jarls, for the mead consumed in Valhalla is produced from the udders of the goat Heiðrún, who in turn feeds on the leaves of the "famous tree" Læraðr. The goat produces so much mead in a day that it fills a massive vat large enough for all of the Einherjar in Valhalla to satisfy their thirst from it

But then again, there probably is no Boar in Islamic paradise.

Or is the final heresy that pork meat is available in the Islamic afterlife?

The fact that you can drink wine in Jannah, which is haram on earth, suggests there is probably pork too.

The carnal pleasures of the islamic afterlife are allegedly duller than when you experience them in the physical world, sounds to me like a way to calm some intellectual tits that went with the religion in the first place for genuine spiritual reasons and elevation. Yet those same pleasures are often very disproportionate in description in a way that appeals to the masses with perpetual hard-ons for riches they know they can hardly get during their peasant life time (Rivers of honey and wine, lavish carpets covering every corner of Heaven, palaces and mansions for each individual worshipper and a special fatherly figure that would only care about you and only you).
It even is pointed out in the Quran that the wine from those rivers wouldn't make the drinker tipsy, so yeah bitter grape juice basically.

>Rivers of honey and wine, lavish carpets covering every corner of Heaven
Wouldn't all that get old like, really fast? Imagine having a dip in a river of honey.

The reasons he had over 4 wives were several. In Islam, the hadith is the second most important scripture after the Qur'an. Hadith explain (among other things) how to practically live Islam in one's own private life. The companions would only see the Prophet's behavior (which is the basis for Islamic life) in the public sphere, not his private life. His wives transmitted many of the hadith pertaining to his private life.

Westernfags and atheistfags always take heaven so seriously. They have no ability to conceive of pleasure that is not material, physical, and literal. So completely isolated from the spiritual world of desire and imagination that they cannot achieve of unquantifiable pleasure represented by excess of that which they long for. They long for excess only because they long to pay for excess. Their only conceptions of desert and achievement and transactional.

You guys aren't going to heaven. Not because you're bad people, but because no place could be heaven for you. You would go looking for something to buy.

What has that got to do with anything? You can convince me that winged horses are real, that an illiterate desert-dweller was presented with the word of god by an angel, and any other miracle Islam proposes but you can't convince me that a man with multiple houses who had immunity from his own religious laws, a slave-owner and military leader was actually a destitute man comparable to a "slave"

It isn't something well thought through, some desert-dwelling bedouins wouldn't worry about a carpet getting ruined as they rarely own such a thing. It's all a "tell the sheep what they want to heard in order to successfully herd them" kind of deal. As it is with any other religion really.
What's really funny to see is the modern day educated muslim that faces such nonsense and expects theologists to give them some hardly sensible explanation, my favourite being "you wouldn't be able to feel the pain of loss if your loved ones end up in hell because Allah wouldn't allow suffering in his realm" among many other blunders they spit out.

The man's modesty gradually vanishes as he gathers more following, that is very apparent.
He even got a celestial authorization in the very book the creator of the universe sent to guide humanity in the right path, so he could shag his nephew's wife without waiting the mandatory 40 days one should wait after getting divorced.
God almighty left a blank in his holy book in case his prophet wanted to shag without the wait and hassle lol.

You do get something from it, obviously. It's just incomprehensible to us humans, like human society is incomprehensible to an ant.

Heaven is described in christian tradition as being close to or one with God. It is a complete absolution of the self.

Sounds to me like an extremely intense acid trip with ego-death and no accompanying anxiety