Books to understand the basedboy mentality?

Books to understand the basedboy mentality?

Attached: 28w44y.jpg (323x412, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/iyy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

start by understanding yourself

Attached: 710PBCm2okL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL320_SR244,320_.png (244x320, 30K)

my diary desu

Uncle Ted's manifesto. That's not a joke. He explains it all.

Industrial Society and Its Future
La société du spectacle

From their perspective:
The God Delusion
The Communist Manifesto
The Portable Nietzsche

Attached: D54C255D-E65D-434D-ABCF-B9FF3FFF864E.jpg (313x500, 36K)

Soiboy is the logical conclusion to the Western White Male. Drunk on hyperdeveloped empathy, rotting in extreme excess of material goods, lost in escapism, the Man of the West rejects his own masculine, conquering nature and offers the world to others. The White Female, repulsed by this display, seeks companionship in the arms of Other Men, more virile men. And thus dissemination of genetic material is once again achieved, and evolution takes another turn.

This desu

Soibois strike me as the kind of people who wouldn't touch literature but would have no problem getting a "literary tattoo" on themselves.

How to bomb the us govt by MDE
SIEGE by James Mason
Bronze Age Mimdset

says the basement dwelling nerd posting in the mesopotamian tablet anonymous forum. You "concquerors" (fucking lol at you whitoids thinking theres a single drop of conquering blood in you) need to wake the fuck up and stop acting like whiny faggots.

Call him a nerd but he is not wrong

>Uncle Ted's manifesto. That's not a joke. He explains it all.

I can second this, he actually dedicates several long parts in Industrial Society and its Future analyzing this.

I didnt want to be a nazi, trannies and managerial neoliberals made me do it

>I just wanted to play vidya

you sound awfully submissive, very feminine indeed, are you sure you're not a tranny in waiting ?

I could defeat any Yea Forums tranny in unarmed physical combat

I just wanted to study the classics, u fuckin queers... me im just a pissed of honky taking a stand against zog tyranny

That much is a given but what does it prove ?

These 'people' hide behind political correctness and victimhood, scheming on their discord, trying to control us with guilt and subvert our culture, but they will do all they can to avoid direct physical combat. No trans person can withstand usmc marine tactics

Based

You don't need books for that, the basedboy mentality is just the result of the current popular culture that reeks of feminism, secularization, anti-traditionalism in general.

Jesus. He just looks sickly and weak. Kill it.

Attached: DDB5B70C-B6A1-4D58-AE7E-5A3167433BDE.jpg (1028x1000, 157K)

Based

>No trans person can withstand usmc marine tactics
What if they were a Muslim tranny? That would turn the tables surely?

that whiteboi is gute

>Muslim tranny
You know about Itran?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/iyy/

Attached: Iran.png (475x318, 219K)

>but they will do all they can to avoid direct physical combat. No trans person can withstand usmc marine tactics

Attached: 1525626900089.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Attached: THREE soldiers from the same Army base who were born male change their gender Daily Mail Online.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

Attached: 1538919961629.png (654x669, 655K)

why...

>Putting the Communist Manifesto in opposition to the Society of the Spectacle
You do know that Debord was a Marxist, right? Have you ever read the SotS chapter titled “The Proletariat as Subject and as Representation”?

How the fuck are they the same if they have diferent eye colour diferent eyebrows and even face marks???

War fucks with your head man, probably just some soldiers way of coping

War is the father of all things user

>implying there aren't beta males in every race

Let go of the ressentiment

Something in the water? Psyop mind control MKUltra occult freaky shit? Revolution when?

>hyperdeveloped empathy
They're not empathetic at all though. They're hyperemotional when something hits their triggers, it's merely brainwashing not empathy, if they were empathetic they would have balanced views as they could empathise with lots of different people.

Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin

Attached: white_preacher_head.png (202x268, 86K)

Attached: b89352d7.jpg (912x799, 394K)

Attached: 1543164295885.jpg (478x478, 35K)

Is this a reference to the enigmatic tranny discord conspiracy ?

Maybe they're not, we just see the girl on the left say she used to be a man. She cute btw.

People are so caught in the BLACKED/negro sperm meme that they forget blacks have the most diversity of physiologies and temperaments. You just have to look at Africa.

Beta males =/= soiboys
Only western whites act in such aggressively self-destructive manner.

This person is a FtM. Most söyboys are still more virile and alpha than the autistic twinks on this board.
I can't tell if this is post-irony or a legit schizo

He wrote "The Communist Manifeso", not "Das Kapital". They are not Marxists, just lured by communist like ideas which isn't the same thing.

How do you have so little bodyfat but such high face fat? Unless he has a pot belly down there or something.

Attached: 54228116.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

>imagine this larp
>oh shit
>you don't have to
>it's happening
yiking @ ur life

No books needed.
The tautology of the providers turned to gospel flips the unground of the subject, phantom host takes control. Forfeiting all agency except the word of power, the subject pushes the agents to give up control and become the mother in amalgamating with the abstract society. The mindful embedded in the rancor of nous, create the tethers for the innocent, which feeds the conflict swirling around the axiom of personality enforcement. Paint of greed departing from the brush of want, fills the subject with content. The candles of sense data cast the shadow of dasein on the wall, the necessary shrine for the exodus of self-priori.

Skinny-fat just took on an entirely different meaning for me.

Cool. So sometimes the mentally ill slip through the cracks and get into the military.

>From their perspective:
>The Portable Nietzsche

Attached: 1527620394021.png (143x170, 51K)

I know it's that double set in China. What anime is this

>20,000 words of sizzling prose
Kek

Brave New World, read as a utopian rather than a dystopian novel.

The Phenomenology of Whiteness, Sara Ahmed

Book 1!? How many are there haha

There was a pdf that got posted in a thread last week that was about the general mentality of modern roasties and it applied also to bugmen. I can’t remember what the book was called though. Anyone know?