What's some lit for a guy who lives off government checks, crashing at a different friend's pad every month...

what's some lit for a guy who lives off government checks, crashing at a different friend's pad every month, smokes weed & orders chinese delivery every night while listening to obscure vaporwave & making outsider art?

Attached: southernfuneral2.jpg (1200x1600, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/user/show/27498265-tyler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On the Road

Crime and Punishment

What is that a pic of? A house you slept in?

from this abandoned spaces blog I found

Attached: southernfuneral.jpg (1600x1200, 332K)

Terrible.

>he listens to vaporwave in the current year of 2019 which is this year

N O S T A L G I A never D I E S

Attached: 1536545867747.jpg (900x900, 227K)

>no money for a place to stay
>has money for weed and take out every day
ok

As far as I know there really isn't contemporary literature for that. It seems like an untapped market to me.

He probably has some shitty job that pays out cash or is a dealer and lives like that.

I had a job as a truck/warehouse helper and I crashed at a few different friends places over a year. One friend didn’t charge me rent at all, and another place had $100 rent but they grew weed so I could smoke whenever.

P chill looking back at it. Then I went to jail eventually.

After jail I was in a group home and had to attend AA meetings even though I wasn’t an alcoholic. Then I got an apartment in the cut and got out of that situation. Then I started to get all of my shit stolen and had to move out of there.

That’s where I am now. And I am arms reach out of a salaried sales position in a reputable company, get paid $13.50 / hr. to be a high rise concierge AND I basically read on the job. Plus I have a girlfriend who is always there for me when I need her.

Life takes you places. Gotta take it all in stride, make it a mission

Real shame single white males can't qualify for section 8.
Section 8 + disability = God tier.

sucks to be you

Did you read the part about the girlfriend? Or the kush jobs?

Yeah and it still fucking sucks from my point of view.

Do you have a girlfriend? Or two very awesome jobs?

i won't brag my riches and my sexual conquests here because it would make you depressed and also mess with my karma points.

Attached: draper2.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

interesting life user
what do you like to read? did you read in jail?

A job application

It wouldn’t make me feel anything negative, friend. I would wish the best for you. It’s why I’m surprised that you don’t do the same for me

Thanks. I only read non-fiction. Usually mathematics, economics, or political philosophy.

Here’s my Goodreads
goodreads.com/user/show/27498265-tyler

also how much time do you get to read when working concierge

nostalgia for 'aesthetics' created less than a decade ago?

calling your own art "outsider art" makes it not outsider art, stop pretending to be cool

you need to vibrate higher, mine spud

Attached: RALLY.gif (203x250, 100K)

Poor taste

If it’s an overnight, the whole fuckin shift!

>& making outsider art?

you make pretentious shit, not "art"

how the fuck a wagecuck can get a gf?

Ehh it’s all about your mentality. The idea that there are different ‘classes’ is quite bullshit if you ask me. You don’t have to worry about money too much even, as long as you aren’t a NEET/depends on your parents for money.

Those people are the ones who can’t get laid

God you sound like a faggot

>as long as you aren’t a NEET/depends on your parents for money.

i mean i get that women don´t want to date neets but im a college student but still live with my parents (upper middle class family), is that really a turn off for women?

I’m going to say: it used to be just about how awesome your parents were. Sometimes parents help their child get partners sometimes they do not.

But at a certain point it doesn’t even matter if your parents are helping you out, you are still a loser if you are living with them mid 20s and onward.

I honestly have less respect for women who marry out of their parents home myself. They have not even seen the world yet: this is my view, reality is open to explore, and should be explored. Strangers, and strange circumstances, are not so bad.

Women are better off marrying sooner rather than later. Other wise they hit the wall in their 30's and become depressed for the rest of their lives. The path that men should take, isn't the path women should.

But I agree that men should explore.

Attached: How I feel right now.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>describing your OWN art as Outsider art

Never gonna make it bro.

>anons not picking up on playful ironic distance in 2019

Attached: wakkawikiwiki.jpg (407x640, 23K)

>im a fraud and i have no artistic talent but i will say i make art in an ironic way because of the lulz

kys

'playfulness', 'irony' and 'distance' is entry level bruh

>in my (You)'s
>unpublished scrubs

Attached: tidustideusovrr.jpg (940x529, 122K)