This is too sad

This is too sad

Attached: st3.jpg (1200x2310, 805K)

Will is our guy

Imagine being over 30 and relating to Will in this scene haha can you imagine

I hope they don’t throw in some bullshit about Will being gay, I want him to become a volcel or incel

Personally I want his first time to be rape, just to increase his suffering

shit writing

Attached: mpvsnap-2019-09-12-01h35m02s894.png (1920x804, 1006K)

Man or woman?

I was thinking of more non-human option

>Chad tells faggot/incel to fuck off
Where is the sad part??

Actually, scratch that. Make it a human man. Make him hate humanity, slowly going through corruption and starting to sympathize with the monsters, as he's already "one of them".

Stranger things was a netflix quality show but somehow it got super popular.
The only legitimately good part about the entire series was the Russian scientist that got killed way too quickly.

Attached: 1568571807920.jpg (800x773, 264K)

I unironically spent most of my 30’s as a volcel playing 40k, Mordheim and Necromunda over beers with my mates a couple of nights a week at my place. Eventually gave in to the mating urge and she fucked it all up within a year or so.
If I could, I’d go back and not get in her pants.

This post gives me hope

>born in the 80's
>grew up playing super mario watching anime
>never really cared for girls but i'm not ugly or fat
>was so happy growing up even though we're not rich
>grew up got married have kids now
>saddled with debt, constant fear of unemployment money running out

i'm not fucking happy anymore.
why did i have to grow up? ;_;

Attached: feels bed.jpg (291x273, 94K)

Now it's your kids' turn to be happy

Well I’m in my 40’s now and one of my crew died of cancer last year, leaving behind 3 daughters... life is pain and everything you love will wither and die as you watch. So chase what you want to chase, but close male friends are a better investment than women. Just hire a whore if you really must get laid, they work out cheaper in the long run.

yeah, seeing my family at the end of the day is my only joy now. i still fear for their future since by the time they graduate, automation is in full swing and resources are near depleted. the future will be so fucking shitty to live in that a war is imminent

Who takes care of those lovely little girls now?

Another one of the crew has stepped up to help his widow. I moved away a few years before he died so there’s only so much I can do to help.

Did you miss the part in season 1 where the demogorgon injected it's babies into him. Or in season 2 when he got tentacle raped and felt it "everywhere"? He's been molested by monsters a lot.

Yeah that was pretty hot even though it was only through his mouth (supposedly)

>Just hire a whore if you really must get laid, they work out cheaper in the long run.
Well... I sort of live in a rural area, and I don't really know my way around the nearest city (New Orleans), but if it comes to that, maybe one day...

Gay
Gross and gay

That's how it is. Will's part of the story is supposed to represent childhood trauma. He rejects adult world like dating girls and sticks to his childlike fantasies because his innocence was stolen from him so early. He was raped, used and impregnated by the Demogorgon multiple times. His body isn't really his anymore.

Well that kid deserves it. He was nagging on his friends the whole time when they were still upset. His friends helped him enough for the first 3 seasons maybe he should have been a little grateful

>somehow
90s feel and pedos
that's really it