/heem/

Attached: ufc brand.jpg (900x900, 218.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eyihL99vNLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for

how bout cumshot "on his" chinmaev

First for Petr “Uncrowned King” Yan

Fuck Dana

Attached: 1647156526220.png (634x716, 731.2K)

Petr, I...

Attached: .jpg (409x334, 26.29K)

aljocels aren't ready for Yan 3.0

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures onfacebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: 1649731557509.jpg (242x251, 11.12K)

aljbros.. what did dana mean by this?
youtu.be/eyihL99vNLc

Yan would lose the third fight yeah but he'd win the best of 7

P4P Aljo beats Israel

Walk into the thread like what up I got a pink cock

He uses the first few fights to download data, he’s unstoppable from the fourth fight on

I mean Dana literally said he had it 3-2 Yan. There's gotta be huge changes with judging, especially when everyone plays it so safe in title fights

Ray long would get owned by Islam makhachev and Kenny Florian

Attached: 1649668606810.jpg (500x383, 41.32K)

brendan schaub

yanbros the data is downloading, all is going according to plan

Two more fights Yansisters! Trust the Plan!

I VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE

Attached: 1570864391073.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

playing cod on roblox

based litigious grandma

I dont get shit like this. how did that guy make it that far in life without being locked up or something for doing something like that already.

Test

there have been some days when I was much more ill where I would snap and just look for a fight in the subway, knowing beforehand I didn't care about the consequence

This is why you don't let any stranger within arms reach of you with your hands down.

My Janny paid vacation is up Brazzas :)

Attached: B1F98B77-EB04-4335-B799-56A7AE6005CA.jpg (1280x720, 145.48K)

dont let this distract you from the fact that ian garry had a boring fight with a can and almost lost

dana white sign this man

I keep seeing that image about Ian Garry saying he’s the third best talker in the sport but I don’t remember a single thing he’s ever said

Im back baby, whats up?

This man vs the black guy at 170, BOOK IT BALDY

Ian Garry is the most embarrasing person ive ever heard speak

Attached: 1645317083333.jpg (1201x1013, 183.81K)

>Iron chin
>Legit, lasting K.O power in both hands
>Elite cardio
>High fight IQ
What else did we discover Khamzat lacks?

>Toe pain
>Achilles tendon pain
>Knee pain
>Hip pain
>Shoulder pain
>Elbow pain
>Wrist pain
>Thumb pain
>Tooth pain
>Emotional pain
Help

Attached: 1639334154005.png (1906x1286, 2.86M)

Let's go knockout

competent striking

weed mogs alcohol so hard its not even funny

Why was zombie so flushed

if you care about him and learning certain things will make you sad, don't look further

Fucking hell that was too funny. Dana not giving a single fuck and showing how much he hates this then the shit aljo crying again like the fag he is

unironically this

Basically he was never really good and only is lucky enough to have secured le "cult legend" status through a couple of meme finishes, a funny sounding nickname and being from Korea. The Ortega fight was official confirmation of his flushing.

He's gonna be 36 in a month and speed is the first thing you lose

Why is it that when someone loses once MMA fans all say "Bum! Exposed! Hypetrain derailed!" but if someone loses 20 times like Cowdad Cerrone or Nate Diaz that makes them a "legend"?

Attached: thinkingcat.png (256x256, 123.95K)

Attached: 84136307-7F6A-4FC9-861A-FC210713C20D.jpg (1080x1350, 127.04K)

weed doesn't even do anything

>only is lucky enough to have secured le "cult legend" status

too busy browsing /pol/ or some ish

Attached: 1649569347138.jpg (590x447, 42.25K)

People are mostly pansies and dont want any sort of problems. Ive shoulder checked many people and watch as their face tells me "its you boss". In a bar I knocked a dudes phone down moving through a crowd drunk looked down at the phone looked at him then just walked away. Lots of fun

I don’t think fans outside of /heem/ go around calling everyone that loses a bum and can
Conversely, /heem/ mostly just derides “legends” as journeymen

he would kick chimaev’s ass

Not really it s makes you dumb and lazy if you use weekly. Cross faded its the shit though

His striking is way better but his wrestling is way worse. Would be interesting to see how they match up but 8/10 times the superior wrestler has an advantage in a fight.

coke mogs both, look into it b

Khamzat was supposed to walk through Burns. He was at least supposed to dominate him. Instead he went life and death with a bloated Lightweight and looked pretty hopeless doing so. His post fight speech was pathetic. His voice cracking, reminding us how "fucking tough" burns is while not even mentioning Usman's name once.

Attached: Schaub vs Cro Cop.webm (900x506, 1.93M)

Realistically nobody has walked through Burns at welterweight. It's a pretty unrealistic expectation that some guy with no top 5 experience would just crush him like a can, and only casuals believed it. How many great fighters have gone life and death with underwhelming competition? Adesanya vs. Gastelum, Conor vs. short notice Mendes. Khamzat may never be champion or he may be champion. We just have to wait and see.

Never smoked pot. Never will. Grow up. It's for 14 year olds.

>never smoked pot
You weren't very well liked in high school or college I take it.

>chimaev was supposed to walk through Burns
No he wasn't. All the smart betting money was on Burns. Even though he lost, 5-1 odds were absurd. No one expected khamzat to immediately finish him while taking zero damage

Hahahaha you have to smoke pot to have friends? Try being charismatic bud. Watch a lot of stand up comedy. Develop a sense of humor.

No he wouldn't. Rakhmonov is at least 3 fights away from facing a legit contender. He'll probably lose to Magny

>Watch a lot of stand up comedy
already do b

Attached: 5q5lspL.png (130x183, 53.67K)

He was though. His job was to go out there, finish Burns and call out the champ, all while keeping his stock high. Now no one cares about him any more. Usman won't fight him yet, Colby fight is boring. The UFC underestimated Burns.

name one fight

>hey user chill out and soke this blunt
>HEY LOOK ITS A -
I tried bro it hasnt worked out for me so far

Attached: 1649717897415.jpg (427x309, 17.89K)

Have you guys heard!?? Shavkat and Paddy linked up!! These lads look like best mates

That's a best case scenario you're presenting that was realistically never going to happen if you have even the slightest understanding of the WW division.

>Colby fight is boring
You are out of your mind if you with cumshot vs colby would be boring. Both have a whole lot to lose if they lost that fight both are real talent