Symptoms include: unexpected weight gain

>symptoms include: unexpected weight gain
who let this happen? why did they cast her knowing the risk? or did they not know

Attached: brugh.jpg (542x254, 37K)

this was what they cast, op is what they got

Attached: dollie.png (1121x649, 1007K)

she is bloated with Midichlorians.

Attached: 1548450172364.jpg (1591x1777, 630K)

>barren
what a pity

Didn't she shed off the weight for the final film? Feelsbadman.

>she's bloated
and i think we ain't seen nothing yet. look at the doll they sell at their park in anticipation of the episode 9

Attached: D-KttYcU8AEjlC4.jpg (257x245, 20K)

i think it looks more like they taped her face back

Attached: BBVSPAi.png (624x351, 249K)

this is this

Attached: homer.jpg (800x450, 216K)

applied to this

Attached: star-wars-the-last-jedi-daisy-ridley-bts-slice-600x200.jpg (600x200, 15K)

Looks like they had her do some desperate dehydration weight loss like boxers do to make weight for a fight.

>mark hamill gets mangled by a car crash
this is okay
>daisy ridley gets imperceptibly more chubby
HOLY SHIT LOOK GUYS LOOK STAR WARS IS RUINED

Men dont mind how ugly a man looks, but we want a sexy bitch to look at for 2 hours if she's going to be the lead. Fat isn't sexy. I could just reimagine star wars with my fat cock if i wanted a fat girl on screen

Exactly, mark's face got smashed to pieces and he didn't degrade in screen appearance this bad.
Cast this, get this

Attached: costumetest.jpg (673x622, 91K)

Drugs + hitting The Wall + Brit genes are a bad combination.

what is the in-universe explanation for this? it's been a rough couple of days, huh?

Attached: dessicated.jpg (1197x523, 103K)

She's clearly checked out. She probably realizes she won't be cast in anything significant after Star Wars anyway. Plus if it ever leaked that Disney criticized her weight they would be crucified in this day and age so she has no incentive to work off the coke bloat for her last movie.

What disease is this? Also can't Disney pay for her treatment or something?

did they choose that focal length for 9 when she was fat and then forgot to change it to normal when she lost weight?

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

That's a big yikes

Attached: luke (2).jpg (400x400, 20K)

id give her some of my midichlorians if you know what i mean haha lmao

Attached: acting.jpg (500x707, 124K)

Too much green milk

Attached: rotund_rey_by_ray_norr_dbxnqdh-pre.jpg (824x970, 80K)

there's a funny moment in the Making Of of TFA where Daisy says
>[JJ] said to me "Are you sure you want this?" and I was like "If you believe in me then I think I'm okay with that because I think you're [she affects an annoying disingenuous david brent-esque voice] pretty cool and pretty good at what you do"
So she misunderstood when he was trying to tell her being in Star Wars would ruin her life. She thought he was asking if she thought she was a good enough actress. Pretty depressing but the very next scene is john boyega recounting how JJ told him
>You're the new star of star wars
so that's even worse lol he thought he was the lead. THE star.

if only her TFA fat was lovely bouncy feminine fat and not weird wet clay looking disease bloat

notice that the face is unchanged from the film

why the fuck didn't they make rey a sweet little bug like in this fan poster. The actress in the Ep. IX teaser looks like when you make a face from one half mirrored next to itself

Attached: star_wars_the_force_awakens_poster_by_rampantimaginationa_d8aclgr-pre.jpg (775x1031, 101K)

unit

Attached: Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-teaser-Rey-must-choose-between-light-or-dark-side.jpg (975x650, 67K)

>symptoms include: unexpected weight gain

She makes me gain weight....in my cock as the blood rushes to it.

Attached: Daisy-Ridley-3.jpg (800x450, 42K)

this is makeup dude. you could draw the same makeup on a volleyball and it would look about as good

I'd still shag her