Here’s your Yennefer of Vengerberg Yea Forums

Here’s your Yennefer of Vengerberg Yea Forums.

Attached: D0617F93-9E71-4137-9E87-31705ACCB00B.png (1280x720, 924K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the brown qt looks much better, sorry poltards

I allow it. Also, her ass looks significantly improved on the S3 of Jessica Jones. I'm certain she was flatter during previous season.

Probably using a butt double. Bitch is flat as a board.

No, unless they've attached her head digitally on another actor in every scene of the series. I do suspect they might have padded her jeans though.

>mutt brown eyes instead of Violet
You flee my adaptation come the morning
Your scent, harshly bitter and and jenkem sweet
To dream of nappy locks entwisted, stinky
Of brown eyes, glistening as (you) weep~
youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto

Seriously how hard would it be to cgi some purple eyes on to that bitch?

Ever heard of colored contacts, retard?

what the FUCK is wrong below her eyes

What an unlikeable character (Jessica Jones I mean)

It's just pathetic effort wise, same as the way they handled Danny's Targ traits in GoT. When fucking cosplayers are out dressing the stars more authentically to written character traits in a multi-million dollar show, it shows just how soulless the production is

Yes resident big brain, but you goddamn know they won't bother with that or even a CGI spark of violet when she actually uses magic. The Nilfgaardian armor already showed the minimal creative effort they're even putting in

Fucks sake they even look more like they belong in the Wild Hunt

Attached: ahr13kwlt5031.jpg (1581x960, 132K)

JJ is a show where theres not a single likable character in the cast.

They won't bother with it.

I watched season 3 this week and found it to be really good.

It's very common for actors to have issues with colored contacts messing up their eyes (Daniel Radcliffe was originally going to wear green contacts, Emilia Clarke was going to wear purple contacts)

Ultimately the wrong eye color is a lot less of an issue than the wrong skin color

fuck you I like Foggy

he was in the show for a few episodes he counts

If that's the case, Luke was the best character in JJ. I dont know any thing about the JJ comics, but is everyone supposed to be an unlikable cunt?

Meant for

>is everyone supposed to be an unlikable cunt?

yes, it's basically edgy noire

>Luke was the best character
He was a main character in S1 so that's fair

Though I did find it funny that they made Marvel's first black TV superhero a criminal in his last season

I'm also pissed that Matt never showed up in JJ3

O RLY

Attached: Yennifer.webm (480x480, 2.02M)

I dont remember DD S3, but did Foggy quit working for Trinity (forgot her name)? Its dumb how JJ goes back to being a solo show even though it's well established that their other Heroes are around. Even Luke Cage brought Iron Fist to help him out for an episode, meanwhile Luke shows up just to give Jessica a pep talk then rolls out. Catching that serial killer would have been a lot easier if she just asked Luke to help out.

I liked that they stood tall with their point being there must always be a Lich King. Pretty ballsy.

He did IIRC. I'd be down for a new Defenders show, even after that mediocre first try.

Well you definitely convinced me and i just finished jjSe3 she can pull it off

Foggy quit working for Hogarth to (re)start Nelson, Murdoch & Page

Luke wouldn't have been much help tracking the serial killer, but Matt would've been

I did like that this season of JJ was much more of a detective story, countering a villain who was really just a bad dude

Though it was really weird how they made a huge deal about Jessica losing her spleen and then NOTHING FUCKING COMES OF IT AFTER THAT EPISODE

that last second though

Attached: double_take.gif (231x210, 1.13M)

Imagine her feet
In Breaking bad

this

you killed me

doesnt books yennefer have much bigger bobs?