Gf asks to stay in and watch a movie

>gf asks to stay in and watch a movie
>plays on her phone after 20 minutes
>falls asleep after an hour
>does this every single time
Why cant women into film

Attached: 1559231590086.jpg (306x306, 23K)

>gf
fuck off normalshit

Anytime a guy talks about their gf they always mention how they fall asleep frequently. Is this true at all? Why do girls sleep so much?

I worked hard to stop being an incel and you can too

Attached: 1560107191919.jpg (719x721, 541K)

are women capable of anything meaningful

>calling you a normalshit (which you are) means I'm an incel
Fuck off newfaggot zoomer

Have sex.

Killer head just often enough to keep Chad around

>worked hard
I guarantee you were already above average height and had a good chin and jawline. You didn't work for anything.

she was probably waiting for you to grab her and pound the shit out of her. How do you have a gf but not having sex?

Sex is overrated I'd much rather watch kino

Holy mother of all sexually frustrated incels please have sex.

you're supposed to fuck her retard. when a woman asks for a massage or to stay in and watch something she's using woman speak for "i am horny please initiate sex during this activity so i can get the dick i need without thinking to myself that im a sex crazed slut"
>why doesn't she just say im horny lets fuck
because women are retarded

What do women say when they actually want to watch a movie then?

Enjoy when she runs off to fuck tyrone because you are a faggot.

Attached: 0FB8FAE9-E979-4C00-9EBC-C0CA99EA7596.jpg (500x276, 43K)

They knock themselves out with their brap fumes they constantly emit.

Women dont fart

They never want to watch a movie. Movies are only a vehicle they use for social bonding.

women never want to actually watch a movie, they only want to watch something popular like game of thrones or capeshit so they won't feel socially ostracized by being unable to talk about it.

>a girl will never fall asleep around you in a meadow/garden giving you the chance to cuddle with her at free reign but she’s consenting to it

Attached: D671F998-3A70-450D-BD7C-BC95FA04C6A4.jpg (3840x1600, 2.46M)

she just wants your company and to be next to you

Attached: 1523960224092.jpg (600x400, 39K)

chicks use movies as a reason to fuck. Autists on Yea Forums can't read social cues so they get bored and sleep.

>gf keeps trying to rope me into watching shitty reality tv like 90 day fiance
I cant fathom finding this sort of shit entertaining

Attached: 1559233031445.png (666x500, 294K)

if you want pussy you will have to compromise.

I'd rather not waste my time fucking a girl who cant appreciate quality film

>Guy and what I'm assuming is his recent gf behind me in line
>Guy: "What's your favorite movie"
>Girl: "Uhhh, I really liked Antman"
Why are women so fucking stupid? Do they pick their favorite movies based on ones that they got fucked the best during
>Chad fucked me really hard during Antman. Yeah, that was a good one.

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 38K)

All women do this unless it's some degenerate reality based garbage like Kardashians, dating, and model shit.

That's all of them so your complaint is pointless. Just accept the fact that they are like this and don't put anything you really want to watch on when she's with you. Fuck her hard and intensely until she passes out happy then watch your kino.

>socially awkward protagonist asks out girl
>she says yes
genre: fantasy

Attached: pepe annoyed.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I swear most of you guys pretend to be straight on Yea Forums but are absolute faggots in real life.

Antman is patrician, and also one of the lowest rated marvel movies money and popularity wise so she could have just been a gem.

My gf likes kino. I think you guys just pick shitty gfs.

That's what xanax is for friendo
Every time the gf wants to put something brain numbingly retarded on I just take half a milligram and it flies by in an instant

How big is her dick

Still capeshit

Capeshit is capeshit, pajeet. This entire wave of Marvel Movies are all capeshit.

how does one get a gf that likes movies? lol

Attached: dmapu.jpg (811x525, 80K)

>t. projecting zoomer

I know a guy that goes to school for philosophy and theater and his favorite movie is Deadpool.

Yes, inspiring men to great things
In and of themselves, no

Get a bigger soundsystem and a bigger tv. I always go to sleep when I can't hear or understand what's happening.

>wife says she loves me forever
>over a decade passes
>download hundreds of movies to watch together for years
>she cheats
>no drive to ever watch any of these fuckin things

>Master & Commander was on Prime
>Decide to watch it with gf
>She was expecting some sort of Pirates of the Carribean type of movie
>When the scene where one of the sailors falls in the water and is cut off she starts complaining about how they could've done better
>Explain to her the reasoning for it
>"People back then were so stupid."
>Unironically broke up 3 days later

Why can't women understand this movie?

>Retard
>Likes Deadpool
The sky is blue.

>gf wants to watch my little pony
>laying in bed feeling weird because she loves the show so much
>literally watch for 2 hours
>gf looks at me and smiles
>spend the next three hours fooling around and fucking
It feels great when you aren't an incel faggot.

True. Mine just fell asleep on my lap. Most of my friends are female and they are ALWAYS sleepy. Its kinda bizarre

>most of my friends are female
i can already see your pink socks

:(

based. gfposters are gf virgins and no one cares about their noob experiences and inability to deal

honestly true though once youre in a relationship sex becomes way more ot a chore. its only when youre single that you really want to get laid. cuddling and watching a movie is kino though.

>want to have sex
>say they want to watch a film
Sounds like they are just retarded.

youre supposed to fuck her

cuddling + movies is life. i miss it so much. and the occasional time when you end up ignoring the movie and fucking

She just wants to be around you. She likes your presence and falls asleep because she feels safe, content, and comfortable.

>you will never have a girl as a platonic friend that constantly falls asleep on your shoulder and your also transported back the enlightenment age

Attached: 97E01037-0FDF-469D-B807-34B0568904E1.jpg (882x960, 76K)

pathetic post, and im an incel

Watched the haunting of hill house with my gf, all she did was ask questions the entire time.

Schopenhauer pls go

Maybe you're boring.

>why didn't they just call the coast guard?
Mind if I see her? I like 'em dumb.

fpbp incel 4 lyfe XD

Just go enjoy your peace and quiet until the movie is over. In fact, start putting on the most dull movies you can find to shut her up quicker.

movies are to be consumed as per the consumer's preference. as i enjoy a nice bucket of mud bugs in the kinoplex, others are offended by my stinky meat bucket.

Mine doesnt fall asleep during movies but shell spend like 12 hours in bed on any given day. I think its low testosterone

>Yea Forums is full of normal fags and want to be chads
I want to go back to 2007 Yea Forums

This. Theres always a social motive.

XD

Attached: 1552258067068.jpg (535x462, 66K)

That's what it's like for most men who don't suffer from autism.

Its a fun movie but its not favorite film material

this board is gf central nowadays

i came here a lot while still married. now that ive been single for a while, i can relate to some of the less pathetic posters who are just lonely too.

Is her age a single digit?

many of the lonely people are getting to that point where they lash out regularly about not having a gf or significant other. It hit me after 15 years of being single.

>Why can't women understand this movie?
The movie is built entirely on masculine abstractions like honor, duty, camaraderie etc and centers on the primal drive for the hunt. Women by and large don't understand it because they're simply not equipped to. It doesn't resonate with them emotionally because the emotions it evokes are entirely rooted in the emotional needs and expectations of men from other men. Without that emotional core the movie is just two hours of guys on a boat making a series of bad decisions.

Basedboy cope

No she's 25 and has autism. When she is turned on she becomes an absolute freak.

She wanted you to fuck her you dumb piece of shit

that's the fluoride and the parabens at work

>transported back to the time of Jesus in ancient Judea with prime Emma Roberts
>we’re watching the events unfold from afar
>we’re traveling around with Peter and Paul
>I’m there when John writes revelation (still with Emma Roberts and we’re smoking weed and I have my iPhone)
>it will never happen and I’m stuck here with you reddit cucks

Attached: B13571EB-E992-42FE-B23F-9D45D9B8421C.png (944x404, 284K)

Are all these pathetic posts just a bunch of coping? sure seems like it.

I'm on my 5th attempt of getting my girlfriend to see the entirety of Das Boot in one sitting.

I've told her that she is going to watch the entire fucking thing, and if she falls asleep, we're going to start at the beginning the next time. The furthest she has managed to get into the movie thus far before falling asleep was 68 minutes. She's starting to get annoyed, but it has become a matter of principle. I'm unironically willing to scrap this whole relationship if she can't even manage to get through Das Boot without falling asleep.

Attached: 1553190468951.jpg (801x692, 103K)

>have sex, incel

Attached: soii.png (928x608, 218K)

you should scrap your relationship for her sake. She doesn't deserve to be subjected to your retardation.

Have sex, you disgusting incel.

>have sex incel

Attached: wil weeton.gif (326x192, 41K)

My wife thinks it's acceptable to watch a 95 minutes movie divided in 3 or 4 parts given she always fall asleep within the first act.

i had sex this morning. That phrase should only be used when you are sure the person is actually an incel.

test

>Have sex.
>have sex.
>Have sex
Find true love

Attached: emcel feminism.jpg (1200x737, 127K)

Have sex

That's women. Everything is a euphemism or implication. All about reading subtexts and emotions. That's why autists absolutely do not and pretty much cannot understand them. It's hard enough for a normal man.

>have sex, incel

Attached: soi.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Dubs of truth tbqhwyf

you really think i'm an incel because i'm on Yea Forums? kek

absolutely based and redpilled

Based.