I unironically think he's a good actor and a nice guy. Fight me

I unironically think he's a good actor and a nice guy. Fight me.

Attached: warwick-davis-t.jpg (820x492, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTTvZ5pa0Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. Willow is one of my favourite films.

post the pasta please

Fuck the little gremlin shit. He's at that perfect height where you could do a spectacular upwards swing with a baseball bat to his face.
Plus stamping the life out of his disfigured, wheezing body afterwards would be bliss.

Love his work in the Leprechaun movies

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Drop a fuckin' ax kick directly down on his fuckin' head and see his fuckin' eyes roll back after he hits the floor and starts gurgling.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 348K)

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis. It should not take too long given his size. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Harrison Davis. Yes, I will have ensured Warwick Davis greedily gobbled up the flesh of his mutant son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

if he was a nice guy why did he make his son and daughter cripples?

midge

God imagine you and Warwick's family locked inside an UFC cage, finally no more fucking twitter banter, its gloves off you midge piece of SHIT!

Just start sprintin towards them, you knee the son and you absolutely destroy his troll head, he's still alive and screaming, you take your time and slowly but surely beat everyone to death except Warwick, after he's seen hell you end him with a downwards kick and split his skull right in the middle, he falls to his knees and you just start to kick the shit out of him in the face until it looks like a bloddy pumpkin.

Warwick Davies you will never be safe.

>I'm sorry

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I saw Warwick Davis at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and fantasize about kicking the shit out of his midget ass or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my knees. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him report me to the thought police as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like five Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Little fella, where are your parents?” At first he kept pretending to be a real person and not a grotesque genetic mistake, but eventually turned back around and lugged them to the counter.

When she took one look at his hideous visage and started screaming multiple times, he stopped her and told her to calm down and that “he was the star of Willow,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a movie. After she came to terms with the situation and put the bars in the bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by asking her to place them on the ground for him really loudly.

Post the pic where he threatens legal action against Yea Forums

this is serious business

Attached: midger.jpg (100x8000, 98K)

I’d like to see him fight that little black belt karate dude with no legs or arms

Wtf user

longmidge is loooong

sorry m-mister d-d-davis sir, it was only a m-m-m-m-meme

i just want to see him trip over a rock

I want to see the rock trip him up

You mean you want to see him fall off a rock

The gods honest truth concerning warwick is that beyond his midgeness he's not interesting at all. Sure maybe his squeaky voice and wibbly waddly walk might be entertaining for a little bit, but at the end of the day if he weren't a midge he would be some boring accountant or HR office person. He must fucking hate Peter Dinklage who is a legitimate actor skilled at his craft, intelligent, witty, not bad looking for a midge. Where Peter Dinklage has earned a career through his sharp mind and determination, Warwick has taken anything he can get, doing any humiliating role that, for the most part, is either him as a little creature or a midge who is the butt of the joke -- even if the joke is attempting to be meta.

He only did one season (three episodes) of An Idiot Abroad with Karl Pilkington and was by far the most boring uninteresting person they could have picked. Legit the only funny moments where when Warwick was miserable.

This little FREAK is a fucking abomination. It's a testament to how far we have declined as a society that he wasn't dashed against rocks as an infant. What a horrible, disgusting affront to the goodness of God's creation. If I were anywhere near Los Angeles, our modern Gomorrah, I would choke the life out of this little mongrel's disgusting and hateful demonic face. My day is ruined for having gazed upon such filth those are my genuine thoughts every time I am forced by Jewish tv execs to look at this sinful conglomeration of disease. The sheer unholy AUDACITY to try and pass this mutt, this mongrel, this ANIMAL as a human being fills me with such rage that I quake in anger. Had this halfling resided in my village I would come to him at night with fire and cleanse the world of his stain. It is a failing of modern society that now I would somehow be accused of a crime for ridding God's kingdom of such affronts to his glory.

loved him in Elf.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTTvZ5pa0Kc

My lawsuit against "Mr." (if you can stomach referring to a fucking midge with a title of respect) Davis is proceeding nicely. The entire Leprechaun series will very shortly be out of production and circulation and he will be sending me checks for the punitive damage he caused the Irish people for the rest of his miserable little life.

I met with him and his counsel a couple weeks ago and they made me a settlement offer. It was fucking hilarious. He pulled out a tiny little midget checkbook and wrote a check with a teensy little pen. It looked like a fucking action figure accessory. The checks were the size of a fucking gum wrapper. I had to try so fucking hard not to bust out laughing.

>Kick
>Toss
>Starve

Choose.

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

decent actor, but a hypocritical seething cunt