So how should he have lost that eye?

Attached: Now and Then.jpg (3600x1800, 439K)

samuel LEL jackson
hahhaa

Eating pusy

whiplash from Captain Femfem putting him in his place

>I heard the kree burned it out after you refused to give them the tessaract.

Would have been cool desu. I guess they hadn't filled the quip meter yet.

Getting scratched by a space dog

Doing actual spy shit.

pink eye

Losing it for a quip was basically perfect for the MCU. That's what the MCU is all about. Quips matter, nothing else matters.

Well the implication was that he lost it because he trusted someone he shouldn't have and let his guard down. Should have been betrayed by a friend who turned out to be a double agent or fucked up and misjudged a situation and got burned. The missing eye shows that he has scars, that he knows the the consequences of not remaining vigilant.

I hate how they took the whole "blood on Coulson's cards" thing, which was done for an actual reason to motivate the team, but now it's flanderized into "LOL HE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING AND THE FUNNY ALIEN MEME CAT SCRATCHED IT OUT XDDDD", it's so tonally inappropriate, even comics knew not to pull this shit.

If you aren't in your seat for quips then you should not have bought a ticket to a marvel movie. This is going to a theme restaurant where the chef takes a giant shit on your plate and you saying that you don't like shit and would rather have food. You came to the shit restaurant, eat your shit.

That shit barely fits in with what Fury said in Winter Soldier
>super serious discussion about AI surveillance and pre-punishment
>let me evoke the time a space kitty scratched my eye out

The cat thing is great, if Snyder had done it you'd call it a stroke of genius

He should have lost it to Skrullson.

This is Granny's peach tea tier, and people didn't let that slide either

Fury lies a lot to make a dramatic point though. He even faked his own death to make the point.

flashback of him in desert storm, saves the howling commandos from a grenade, but the shrapnel fucks his eye up.

I have zero problem with the Goose explanation. Fury was young and ignorant, not the stoic "current timeline" version of the character.

He should have fought off 400 kree with epic slow-mo while some Iggy Pop plays in the background! That's DC rocks and Marvel sucks, Mr. Zack Snyder would have done this movie J U T S I C E

How about we just not find out?

This, I assumed it had something to do with Robert Redford's character based on what he said in Winter Soldier.

His lies never made him a complete joke though like this does

wolverine fight to bring the universe together finally

>t. Tony Montana

Disney will find a way to make you regret ever caring about anything in these movies.

Attached: cateye1.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>while some Iggy Pop plays in the background
That'd be an improvement, Captain Marvel went with No Doubt instead. Ew.

Man, you're full of shit.

Hahahahaha roastie BTFO

Actual betrayal, saved only by his reflexes. Something actually life-threatening.

A grenade tossed by someone he trusted.

Yes they did

Can you not pick up on whenever you're being trolled?

He should have actually been betrayed. Either by Carol in a justice vs law disagreement, or by a partner who turned out to be a Skrull.

What’s funny is that there were clear small claw marks on his bad eye when he revealed it in Winter Soldier. Makes me wonder if this was always going to be the reason.

How did he become black?

Reminder that mike from RLM loved how he lost it

Attached: d22587576be8d66f5f7677a3d6be5d02--mike-dantoni.jpg (231x218, 8K)

he likes dumb schlock.

Carol betrays him by movie's end, solidifying her status as a callous bitch (and thus actually having a personality/arc) and explaining why Further never resorted to calling her until absolutely necessary.

Wolverine scratching it out is a pretty dope way to bring him into the mcu

Jay seemed pretty perturbed about it

In a ten minute long knife fight

Who gives a shit? It's an answer to a question nobody asked -- the Solo comparison is apt.

Someone in the first MCU film should have thrown a spear really hard and you can see it in the background of all MCU films and then in the new film the spear flies at nick Fury and blinds him

It would have been fine if they never explained it

This. Fury is someone with a long career as a spy. It's best left to interpretation.

and there are people who actually prefer cats over dogs

greenpilled

By jacking it and cumming in his own eye.

Should have strangled the cat.

Someone post the webm of the cat ripping apart the basedboy.

Attached: based cat.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Keep it Goose but made it a loose crazy Goose before Fury subdues him and makes him his cat.

Red Rider BB gun

Accident involving Michelle Obama and a Gloryhole.

by trusting somebody

Carol letting out a big fart in his eye that was so toxic and powerful it caused him to lose it.
Or this.

fucking cunt, how come you don't know that when a cat moves it's tail is because he might be fucking pissed

>niggers lie
what a shock

Why the racism?

because it's true

Attached: B2F07EFC-C407-4A41-8B9D-DCE3B2ABEDE5.gif (200x200, 660K)

Agent Fury is an idea more than a person.

When a new Fury comes they fight to the death or til they ask for mercy. Jackson Fury fought the original Fury, and when they become one they have to lose an eye.

mold infection from sucking her toes

Honestly how they did it was the best possible way. Everyone expected it to be a skrull or just someone he trusted. If they had gone with our expectations everyone would've complained there was no surprise or it was too boring. Damned if you do, damned if you don't etc.

In the comics some guys kidnapped him and cut out his eye so he would match his adoptive father who was the original white Nick Fury.

Or something like that

Attached: Marvel-Comic-Original-Nick-Fury.jpg (1400x700, 182K)

Did he lose it by having it poked out by larsons nips?

With something badass

>If they had gone with our expectations everyone would've complained there was no surprise or it was too boring
Not really.

too flat to poke anything

No she kicked his face and he got a fungal infection

When his boyfriend missed.

Should've been a Skrull that looked like Carol or a SHIELD agent who tries to kill him. Would've made sense with the "last time I trusted someone I lost an eye"

He did trust the cat.

Fungal infection

getting skullfucked by brie

this but unironically

Instead of "capeshit" it should be called "quipshit"

No.
Granny's peach tea was actually good.

young fury, during some war - is he old enough for vietnam? - he could meet some shape shifting skrulls. could also be in a shield black ops on some fictional country.

but it was a FUCKING ALIEN CAT SCRATCH. and thats canonical.

Attached: The Torture of Prometheus - Gioacchino Assereto, 1648..jpg (752x900, 108K)

I fucking hate cats.

greenpilled

i would have bodied that fucking cat after this

it ironic how they completly destroyed a black character, who exist since the first fucking marvel movie, turning him into a stupid fucker who love cats.

the pieces of shit who wrote this abortion couldnt call a fucking person to edit all fury scenes to write him in consonance with all the movies he show up.

kevin feige deserve being fired for allow such a shitshow. ten fucking years doing an impressive job and right after the most important movie he let this happen.

a. fucking. cat.

Attached: kaine1.jpg (512x431, 127K)

Xenophobic farmers sitting outside a feed shop.

based kitty