What is your opinion on Eris?

What is your opinion on Eris?

Attached: Eris-and-Sinbad-sinbad-legend-of-the-seven-seas-34685587-682-357.png (682x357, 261K)

He's a literally who youtuber that like other literally who youtubers, his opinion doesn't matter and Yea Forums shouldn't care about him.

Wow I replied to the wrong thread and now feel like a fucking faggot. Disregard my post I suck cocks.

I love the ar

She good

Attached: eris and sinbad.webm (864x488, 2.93M)

I loved her in Sinbad. Best part of the movie

Attached: giantess_31.gif (245x136, 1.43M)

First villain crush

I'd watch Eris's youtube channel

Dreamworks' traditional animation is arguably better than Disney

There was so much work put into this movie, shame the story isn't that interesting.

She looks like a sexier Ursula in OP's picture. Is her movie kino?

Attached: Eris6.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Artstyle is fantastic, the animation is top notch.
The story is bland, some of the jokes are well times others aren't.

It's a solid watch if you've never seen it, but it's not going to be anyone's favorite movie.

>youtuber Eris

Plz some drawfag do this

She's the sexiest goddess Western animation has ever given and I just love how much dedication and mastery went into animating her. A pity the movie wasn't so good.

It's watchable, at least. It has some good parts but overall is a bit weak.

As a kid I was afraid of her because she was creepy and evil.

Now as an adult you masturbate to her because she is creepy and evil

Attached: Eris5.webm (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Attached: Eris4.webm (1920x1080, 2.61M)

The "Put a shirt on!" is legendary

I actually kinda liked this movie as a kid. Got it as a birthday present for a sibling, and we watched it loads

>Sinbad, arab legend hero
>Facing Greek gods
The history of this movie make no sense.

Isn't that similar to how Aladdin was more Chinese but in the Disney movie its arab?

Bar none the best Dreamworks villain.

>He
>youtuber
I wish you were right

I don't remember much of the show, but doesn't sinbad just sail around the Mediterranean anyways? I'm don't see the problem with a worldly swashbuckler being in a foreign land.

Aladdin was chinese? Where'd you get that from?
I thought it was more Aladdin was supposed to be Arab but Disney made him more Indian

Too big

Not a very high bar

This. The movie is just a tepid roller coaster ride through various set pieces. It was pretty boring despite the pleasing visuals and effort.

Not really. You're just thinking with your penis. But I agree that she's hot as fuck and worth a fap.

>Animation just moved everything westward

You need to look a little further back on that one, user.

Aladdin was a story before modern adaptations, just like Sinbad.

what thread where you trying to replay to?
What youtuber are you talking about?

You know you could've deleted that? I mean, it's too late now, but you could've.

Zoomers never watch Ray Harryhausen

Attached: 7th-voyage-of-sinbad.jpg (827x454, 96K)

I wish she'd stick me in her butt haha.

I don't like this one! Her eyes are too far apart!

Attached: fowler-chicken-run-4.7.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Cool character, fun to watch, voice really didn't match her concept though. Pfeiffer did a good seductive villainous voice, but she really didn't play her like a goddess of chaos & discord.

>gigantic got fucking cancelled

Attached: 1436750256794.gif (240x180, 282K)

Thank you for this. I know this movie but I don't have many webm's of the best scenes. Eris was sex in this film.

And while the movie wasn't great, I did really like the whole heroic self-sacrifice angle they used. Good ending.

Can anyone give Webm's of the best of Eris? This is all I have and it's pathetic.

Attached: tumblr_nbpxv6PwaU1qfcktfo1_250.gif (245x300, 691K)

She definitely gives Hades a run for his money in terms of being an incredibly detailed animated villain. For the most part, Hades' whole thing was just being wispy in parts of his body (namely his flaming hair and the edges of his clothes), while Eris is practically changing every 5 seconds, almost never staying in one constant state for long. Which is certainly fitting given her designation as a chaos god, but also the fact that they took so much time to make her animate that way when she could have just had fewer transitions in her shape/size.