Post things that disappointed you. can be tiny stuff only an absolute autist would care about

Post things that disappointed you. can be tiny stuff only an absolute autist would care about
hulk dabbing
fortnite
thor acting like a manchild except during the final battle
that fucking 'gurrrrl power' scene out of nowhere
some of the scenes in the past were pretty damn lame
ronin's japanese was so bad, his whole arc was pretty bad

Attached: endgame1spoilersblogroll-1556325679919_270h[1].jpg (480x270, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/article/tessa-thompson-lady-liberators/
themarysue.com/evangeline-lilly-all-female-avengers/
indiewire.com/2019/04/disney-new-daredevil-jessica-jones-series-delay-1202127577/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When during the final battle Cap whispers Avengers Assemble! and it was a bit underwhelming. It's a battle. Shout it for God sake

I wouldn't have minded the girl power scene if it was just the powerhouses, Shuri and Okoye had no reason to be present

>Japanese
Was it even his voice? It sounded weird as fuck.

Honestly my issue with the scene was how hamfisted it was. The one in Infinity War felt a lot smoother and it didn’t have one or two of the girls do all the work.

It was forced, and cheesy yes, butn it didn't ruin the final battle in my opinion. Not too bad.

The Thor thing was pretty funny though imo

Shuri and whats her bame are one thing but why was mantis there

10 years of cinema the final scene is a convoluted time travel plot hole involving captain america giving his shield and position to Falcon instead of his best friend Bucky.

Attached: 1520531014292.gif (240x228, 858K)

A scene with cap returning the soul stone and seeing red skull would’ve been interesting. Maybe as a small end credits scene.

Should've either been a whisper right before you-know-what, or a shout right after. A whisper after is just weird.

Dab and fortnite didn't feel out of place to me. Fortnite could've been literally any online game, they went with a popular one (that they happen to have a cross promotion with). Dab was fitting for the scene.

Stan Lee's cameo
Nick Fury wasn't at the final battle
No Agents of SHIELD of Netflix cameos even if they all suck

Bucky is still a felon at large.

That's BS, Bucky should've gotten the shield

GotG has the most awkward power level in the series since the average enemies they are fighting are way stronger than humans but we don't see them fighting human level people. Plus Mantis is a crazy powerful empath capable of disabling Thanos temporarily.

>that fucking 'gurrrrl power' scene out of nowhere
Do you think Brie demanded that?

*Takes sip*

I woulda time traveled to Strange and Stark on the ship headed for titan and brought Strange back to the present and had him use the timestone on the gauntlet to reserve the damage to the stones like what Thanos did to Vision in IW. Then snap everyone back and fight Adam Warlock or some shit. Then bring Gamora out of soul world and have a kick ass guardians 3

Attached: 1556371090748.jpg (2545x1009, 766K)

Bucky's still carrying too much darkness to be the new Cap, though he should definitely get the shield after Sam's tragically short career because he's just a fuckin' dude.

Nat's permadeath
no post-coital post credits scene with Spidey and Carol

>Thinks a brainwashed commie stooge who's been faffing about Africa should be Cap instead of a marine who saved the world.

You're an idiot.

Yeah the original scene it was all the male Avengers which was more logical because they're stronger until Brie demanded it and the basedboy Russos gave in.

Wasn't there a scene in one of the trailers where Carol asks where's Fury? But it wasn't in the movie at all

kinda upset Nebula didn't get to 2018 Thanos or do the snap

Agree. In some behind the scenes for Infinity War they told Black Panther's actor to shout Wakanda Forever like it was the last time he'd ever say it. They should have given the same direction for this scene as well.

>2018
Captain Marvel post credits.
Essentially the first scene of endgame.

It's possible Skull is only there when the stone is

>all six stones' power together used to destroy themselves
>thinking one stone by itself could undo that

The strong-female-squad was the worst. Felt very tacked on.
Dabbing was fine, since it showed that Banner was still a bit awkward but friendly. He hadn't become cool, he's still a nerd.
Fortnite was a bit forced, but okay. They didn't mention it and used the fact that they were gaming to show Thor's mentality and how far he'd fallen. Gaming fit into that and they just happened to play that game.
I wondered about the kid at Tony's funeral. That seemed a bit too much like "hey, remember this Ironman adventure?!", but nobody knew who the hell he was. He hadn't been seen since and Parker fills out the young protege role nicely. Why the hell was he there?
I know that it's not that kind of film, but I would have liked some more explanation about the time travel. They could bring in characters, like Gamora, who even died the special unreverseable way, then why don't they bring in a copy of everyone else? Yeah yeah, it's more about the themes and such, but when they outright bring back one (copy of a) character using timetravel, why not bring back them all? Just throw in a line or two of tech-babble explaining why that couldn't be done and it'd be fine.

How did anyone more than a foot away from him hear it?

Imagine red skull is just a faggot lying to people and a sacrifice isnt even needed.

I don't like how Hulk got no action in the end battle.

That was in the Captain Marvel post-credits scene. I figured it just took place a little bit before what we saw in Endgame.

Off screen, they told her everything that happened including that Fury is dead and Tony and gang are in space somewhere. So she went to find them... somehow.

The only scene that bothered me was the GURL POWER scene, and the entire point of the van in the final battle, or at least the pointlessness of it.

Only a ghost of a nazi would do this...
Possibly canon.

He was crippled from undoing the snap but he deserved a good action scene after sitting out all of IW

Are you me?

>but nobody knew who the hell he was
Oh wait, THAT was who that was? Holy shit.

It just occurred to me that a cute bit of foreshadowing in Infinity War would have been if Nat's skeleton was in the pit next to Gamora.

they were in the middle of an open field. What was he swinging off of?

Attached: MCU Spider-man.jpg (2048x1080, 178K)

You think Red would simply leave the corpse there for that long? The guy keeps his place clean man, you could say he's a real nazi when it comes to cleanliness.

>Thinks a minority should represent the majority of americans.

Attached: 1555492742536.jpg (464x618, 32K)

>thinks his point matters when he rebuts with lul epic facebook meme image

A helicopter

>Cap arrives on Vormir, stares down Red Skull, offers the Soul Stone in return for Nat
>Red Skull starts stuttering that it doesn’t work that way, has to awkwardly admit that he made the whole sacrifice thing up because he thought it was funny

the moon

Could have been one of Wakanda's ships

The sky.

Giant Man

Why didn't they just use the stone to bring back Tony?

>Its confirmed true because Stark was able to use all the stones including the soul stone which only Hawkeye should have had dominion over according to the bullshit rules.

Strange could have timestoned the damage off tony.
Oh wait time travel ruins movies and is bad story writing.

I think they're trying to suggest that the stones kill normal people when used directly.

Soul stone ate his soul, like it tried to do with Thanos and Bruce.

I think that it's just the soul stone can only come out of its box with the sacrifice and once it's out it's anyone's game.

>show how powerful Wanda can be
Kick her off to disney's netflix to justify not having her around anymore

She's probably going to retire and that's a shame

Thor has literally always been a manchild, except now he has to deal with the fact that he can't punch his way out of his dilemmas and realizes he's got nothing left.

Nat's Death
Cap didn't die as a hero or saving someone
Hulk doesn't Hulk out anymore and fight
Nebula should have killed someone major
Fat Thor was too much comedy, I couldn't take him seriously
No one really died, I think more characters could have died it only being Tony was a little unbelievable
And they nerfed the FUCK out of all the gems in the MCU. They could or Thanos using the Soul alone could have killed them all.

I loved that kid being there, geeked out about it in fact, it was cool and short and I'll kill you motherfucker

Do they ever confirm that utilizing the stones costs the life of the user? Because only obtaining the stone costs an unrecoverable soul. It could have totally been used to bring him back with little cost because it's just 1 life, not 50% of the universe.

Stark is a normal person but somehow able to use all the stones.
Fucking lol.
I am Iron Man

>Cap didn't die as a hero or saving someone
He didn't get what he wanted, he got what he deserved.

The lack of fucking vision. holy shit

What happened in that gurl power scene??? Wasn't it very short

Tony's post-postmortem speech

The whole situation was self exploratory, it doesn't need a fucking speech telling me the obvious, the audience is not stupid.

Its sad because his last words, at least in the screenplay, weren't

>I'm Iron Man

It felt as bad as the last speech in Gladiator

Attached: 1488433117383.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

>removing a stone destroys a timeline/creates a divergence
>thanos destroyed all 6 and nothing happened apart from some earthquakes?

Implying dying is "for good" and they can't even be brought back to life with all the stones together

That was the biggest bullshit in the whole movie.

Guardians 1.

I think what she meant by "destroys" is specific to the time stone, that Dormammu comes and fucks everyone in the ass.
Hulk has a limited number of arms.

The mind stone was NEVER used.
Power doesn't make you Godlike power
Soulstone is weak as weak in MCU

Reality was slowly killing Jane just by being in her, Power would have destroyed pretty much everything on contact except for demigod Quill and its container, and Time can break the universe.

NO-ONE’S EVER REALLY GONE

1. There's really no other way for it to work and their relationship was always the closest of her "flings". Remember Budapest?
2. Cap got the reward he deserved, and one all soldiers fight for.
3. Banner accepted the Hulk, his smashing days were over, they pretty much tell the viewer that he's not 100% Rage anymore.
4. Nebula killed to save her sister, something she couldn't do before.
5. They kinda reiterate the "one for all" cliche a lot throughout the film, you're own fault for being mad about it
6. I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

It did kill him. Though it was kinda bullshit that Tony could just use them with his regular armor. I was willing to buy he somehow made a working Infinity Gauntlet simulacrum but apparently it wasn't even necessary.

The presence of Cap Marvel felt so underwhelming
The only relevant shit she did was find Tony and nothing else
She could've been replaced in the final battle with any combo of the rest of female superheroes
Fuck even Valkyrie didn't bother me inthe final fight

Nothing happened. Boys are butt-hurt. It was 10 seconds of nothing. If it 'bothers' you, you really ought to ask yourself why. Otherwise, who even gives a shit.

this
>EVERYBODY IS BACK!
>but not vision lol
fuck you

also the whole past/future thing messed with my brain. like, what happened to past thanos' timeline after he jumped to the future? what if they set this up so they can have more Ironman, Cap and Thor movies set in a timeline without Thanos

Hulk uses gauntlet.
Mostly radiates gamma "made to use it"
Doesnt absorb the gamma and become world breaker hulk.
Stays a pussified shell of a hulk and doesnt redeem himself from IW at all.

The timeline is not explained. It's not 2023 in the MCU after a 5 year timeskip. Do the half that survived remember the 5 years? The ones that died do they remember nothing? Are the Avengers the only ones that know about the 5 years?

I wouldn't have minded if all of them were included. Peggy and Jane deserved to be there as much as anyone else, and having a girl power scene without Black Widow is straight fucked up.

What was the clanging at the very end at the marvel studios logo?

Clang

Clang Clang.

Tony's daughters acting. The funeral scenes she couldn't stop moving around and smiling.

>If it 'bothers' you, you really ought to ask yourself why.
It bothered me because it made no sense given the context of the fight all those characters were no where near each other in the previous scenes, and were all fighting in different areas then magically there they are with all the other women. Wasp in particular was there despite being with Antman to get the Van up and running. If you can't see the cheese in the scene, you're just...

Oh wait, this is just a bait post.

>I wouldn't have minded the girl power scene if it was just the powerhouses
So just Wanda and Carol?

A callback to Tony building suit in the cave, the movie that started it all.That's it

>It's not 2023 in the MCU after a 5 year timeskip
yes it is.

The people who survived remember the 5 years and the people who got snapped just felt like they were knocked out for a few seconds during that time. So basically they just plopped 4 billion people into 2023.

A single stone should have overwhelmed him to destruction.

Let alone all of them and being able to be used successfully only resulting in a mortal wound as opposed to complete annihilation.

Robot sex obviously.

That's retarded then. So, half the universe lost 5 years of their lives and have to explain to everyone what happened.

They fucking kicked us out of the theater before we could reach the end of the credits

Banner's character arc being solved offscreen. The IW ending with Hulk not coming out was unsatisfying enough. Then Banner magically solved his issues with Hulk in a time skip. Also, Hulk didn't even get a fight in the last battle. I know he already had the snap moment but Banner-Hulk is shit when its only Banner and no HULK SMASH.

the people back where ones who where snapped. vision was not snapped he literally had the thing keeping him alive pulled out of his head

speaking about that
which stone used Thanos to knock her down in their little fight?

Did Steve still fuck Peggy’s niece in his retirement timeline?

>So basically they just plopped 4 billion people into 2023
And keep in mind those living things were brought back in the same place they got dusted. So there's probably thousands of living things being killed immediately after being brought back through their surroundings being different 5 years after the event.

>get killed on a plane in the sky
>get revived in that position in the sky, minus the plane
>fall to your death
Whoops.

The kid from Iron Man 3 being at Tony's funeral.

FUCKING WHY

Jarvis is alive though.

Removing and destroying the stones are different I guess. The former is making the them disappear from that reality entirely. The latter is probably releasing the concentrated energies and what not from them into the world. The stones may or may not reform again in the second case.

power

Call back to a forgettable movie. Plus Tony did help him before Marvel realized Peter was a better "spunky teen side-kick"" character.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T BUCKY DEAD YET

also Steve saw the Red Skull again and it was all offscreen

also Steve Rogers
- left himself frozen in the ice
- let his friend Howard Stark spend a lifetime looking for him
- let his best friend Bucky get captured and brainwashed
- left Tony Stark to get tortured in Afghanistan
- didn't prevent his brainwashed best friend from killing Tony's parents (one of whom was his friend)
- didn't tell Tony what happened to his parents TWICE
- dated his niece Sharon Carter
- left his wife Peggy Carter to die alone and confused
- didn't help with anything else the other Avengers faced for that matter, including everything that happened to Wanda and her brother

Steve Rogers is a dick

No hints about the existence of mutants or the F4

Attached: 55dc4844aaea20e9e3a83b8e51e2c9d5.jpg (700x768, 178K)

I don't know about her but when I was 5 or so, I acted the same at his funeral.

>Only person on his team to do any work
>Actually comes into his own as a hero
>Back to taking orders from two screwups instead of leading the team.

Attached: 614a86c8-405f-4fd8-b60d-93998c769661.sized-1000x1000.jpg (800x500, 103K)

Power which shows how nerfed the gems were in MCU. A punch from power even a flick should have made her explode.

I meant at my dad's funeral.

The planet's population was immediately destroyed when he destroyed the stones. Thanos was the only living thing on the planet he was having his Harvest Moon life on.

Only after Peggy died she calls him uncle Steve

She's probably too young to realize the situation.

Tony not telling his Dad that Anthony is a good name for a boy.

Post credits showed that Thanos didnt destroy the soul stone. Gamora can come back.

Because they were connected

Do you think Steve remembers doing that while he was fucking Peggy?

that makes him perfect to pick up the mantel though, he himself is a man out of time feeling responsible for being an unwilling tool of war. Being cap would be a perfect way to redeem himself, hell you could even give him a solid death and still pass the shield on to Sam

If you remember, Steve and him hardly know each other in MCU

Attached: 1554.jpg (619x595, 135K)

He is too much of a fucking tsundere to lead because he'd just be insulting everyone all the time to pretend that he doesn't care for them

they never explain the true power of the soul stone

MCU Bucky is like Steve, he just wants a peaceful retirement already, he was fucking happy being a goat farmer in wakanda playing with kids and having the ocasional fuck with shuri

its just annoying because we know he comes back somehow since he's getting a tv show
they barely fucking referenced him, they referenced ultron more

The film is really fucked up if you think about it. People were trying to move on. What if you came back 5 years into the future (feeling like a few seconds to you) and you see your wife that you loved is pregnant with another man's child.

They fucking wasted Strange. He went solo against 4 stones Thanos in IW. Now with Thanos's entire force made for some good AoE spells, another match against 6 stones Thanos, not to mention a rematch against Maw.

>People were trying to move on.
They were 'trying' but they were all fucking bad at it.

It sure would suck but after finding out what happened I think I'd understand and be glad I'm not dead

Imagine finally getting over the loss of your loved one, building up the courage to go out and find someone new and then as you finally get them into bed, ready to make love for the first time in 5 difficult years, your previous partner suddenly reappears in the bed with no concept of what has happened.

He knew his role.

Attached: bc1.gif (351x197, 2.9M)

Too cheesy and Back to the Future already kind of did it

They used up Thanos with gems storyline already. Hard to find someone as tough. Maybe Galactus would be equal in power and threat.

That's still an improvement.

Captain America said "Some people moved on and others are still trying" My point is a 5 year time skip shouldn't have been solved with "Let's revive people from 5 years ago today"

>A FUCKING CLOUD

What gets me the most is that Steve undoubtedly let all of that happen because the world needed Tony Stark to become Iron Man. Without the abandonment issues and the torture, he wouldn't be around to invent time travel/create the new glove/erase Thanos. And for that to happen he has to sacrifice Bucky and Howard as well.

But this is Steve Rogers. Captain "I don't believe in no-win scenarios" America. There are tons of other characters that would be fine with those sorts of sacrifices for the greater good. Dr Strange, Black Widow, Fury, hell even Tony himself would say it was logical. But Steve should be the last character who would be ok with that.

I'm a little disappointed that

"Something's entered the upper atmosphere"
Wasn't
A Hellicarrier on a collision course

He was the one who brought the entire army to the fight and everything was part of his grand keikaku.

Also, he was already like the fifth most prominent character of IW, other characters deserved their opportunity to shine.

The fact they didn't fight Thanks with the completed gauntlet. It felt sorta weak given that he wasn't at full power and they had already killed Thanks in the movie (although a hampered one)

They needed Kang there if they were doing time fuckery, also could've set the stage to a reluctant Thanos teaming up with them to face a bigger threat

I was so ready for gun Cap.

I mean we don't actually know what happened but given the plot explanations in the film that happened in a completely different reality

I feel really bad for Sharon Carter.

>He hadn't been seen since and Parker fills out the young protege role nicely. Why the hell was he there?

Because he is obviously going to be Iron Lad for the Young Avengers movie. We already have Cassie and Peter as the leader

MCU going forward is borrowing storyline from the comic's last 8 years

Attached: 1556327718805.jpg (526x617, 41K)

Creepy Uncle Steve

>A FUCKING BERSERK REFERENCE

Really, Marvel?

Attached: wallhaven-671996.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

It's from Dark Souls 3 stupid.

Did you even watch Infinity War?

nothing, it was just as dumb as I hoped it'd be. It has:
>Dumb, convoluted time travel plot that may or may not contradict its rules in the very last scene
>Sneaking around having to write anything too complicated (i.e. finding a way to defeat Thanos with the gauntlet, or ACTUALLY reincorporate the other half of the cast, instead of having them just show up at the end to punch and explode Randys)
>suuuuuuuuper retarded STRONK WAHMEN scene. Seriously, how do you not laugh at that scene?
>Captain Marvel being as inexpressive and boring as in her own movie
>TWO "How do you do, fellow kids?" scenes
>Thanos being just a purple blob of stronk (because they already made him into half a character in the first movie, can't risk developing him too much or you're gonna set 'Murrica's standards way too high)
>Realizing the battle needs to be interesting, and consequently making base Thanos ultra strong for no apparent reason and conveniently having inexpressive lesbian Superman be away doing something else 90% of the time

His nanotech armor probably helped him a bit, also we didn't see how fucked up his body turn after he did the snap.

Let me guess, Detroit?
Don't worry, there was no post credits scene, honestly it would have ruined the tone of the film as a book end for the past movies.

Thanos in IW was 100x more interesting than EG Thanos

people still playi Fortnite five years into the future

Attached: 1274391171719.jpg (352x259, 97K)

they clearly didn't know how to write that in a convincing way. A lot of choices in that movie felt like they were the result of lazy writing.

All the real game developers died.

Actually if you pay attention, there are only two timelines. The dead offshoot timeline where Thanos and his army are erased in 2014, and the main timeline. The main timeline is stable even though things in the past were manipulated because everything that was changed by the time travelers was always supposed to happen (examples being how Loki escaped with the Tesseract in 2012, and why Gamora left Thanos in 2014).

Furthermore, Old Steve doesn't come back through the time machine, ergo he was in the main timeline all along.

It’s an apocalyptic timeline

Even still. She's back and alone.

And also poor what's-his-name from the Peggy Carter show.

At least fujoshits will now stop blaming her for Cap being straight

Did Loki warping away with the cube make sense?

I thought it was Xandarian or gold ppl space ships.

No, but the three good game executives did.

I know Epic's happy about the shoutout. But it should've been Black Ops 4 or something.

>No one really died, I think more characters could have died it only being Tony was a little unbelievable

You're an idiot.

>he thinks caw of doody is relevant
5 years from now they'd have Blops 9 or something.

Tony should have had a son. We've already got cute daugther covered with Scott, Clint and Thanos

Erm I think you'll find the future is female, sweetie

they don't know yet, a percentage of the people that where brought back with Hulks snap are now mutants

Strange's two seconds of screentime.

How else did he escape with the Tesseract at the end of Avengers? It makes perfect sense.

They took an interesting villain with a compelling motive and turned him into "destroy everything for no reason"

That's what I thought, but couldn't figure out when Loki got captured for reals.

They didn’t bring him back

Attached: B64674EE-B8F8-4589-92CB-4C022780BB27.jpg (245x500, 28K)

Captain cheese toes better stay far away from my son Peter.

Better than what most dusted characters got, including poor Quill who just got kicked in the balls

He literally explains why he wants to destroy now everything you fuckwit.
>interesting villain with a compelling motive
Dammit I fell for a blatant bait post, fuck.

>percentage
Why would u want to ruin the xmen mcu by sticking them into the flamming pile of shit. Just keep it seperate.

Why would the snap turn them into mutants? They should have been alive but hiding all along or something.

in IW they actually put on big boy pants and attempted writing an actual character, for once. They kinda did it, although his motivation is dumb and he could have used a couple more flashbacks imo. Then they realized that people liked IW so much that they didn't really need to put too much effort in order to sell EG, so here we are. After all I can't really blame them, I'm normally strictly Yea Forums and yet even I went to see it anyway.

Oh god youre an idiot, past cant change present. Yet steve grows old. Plot hole.

IW and EG were filmed concurrently. IW's success did not affect EG's script at all.

Glad I'm not the only one miffed about that. I knew adapting Civil War didn't bode well for the franchise's future, and all this just confirms it.

It's the kind of time travel where everything was inevitable, moron. They actually did a good job of making sure there weren't any holes.

AVX is going to be the next main movie event or something. It's gonna be awful.

while I understand why he did it, he must've realized that the world was going to need him more. Fuck they just used the infinity gauntlet for a second time on earth and you'd think they'd need to prepare for other alien invasions and shit like that

I just hope they redeem thor and let him become the proper king of asguard. Fucker did mess up but he never resorted to being a slave trader

>He fell for the "Thanos was right" meme.

I would've liked a cameo at least. Or closure with his sister.

Lack of Vision was lame but understandable.

I wanted the real "Cap standing up to Thanos." scene.

PROTON CANNON

Hulk vs. Thanos Round 2

War Machine doing something cool again

Lack of the Black Order aside from Ebony Maw who still didn't do much

Dr. Strange barely doing anything in the final fight

Bucky just standing there watching Sam and Steve talk and not saying anything to either of them. And none of them at least discussing the possibility of BuckyCap

The whole "No, I'M gonna kill myself!" fight between Hawkeye and BW for the soul stone felt really contrived and weird. Like the dude shoots a goddamn explosive arrow at her for a chance to toss himself off a cliff, it's like a cartoon.

And before anyone says shit, I still loved the movie. :^)

No Hank Pym/Tony Stark scene, the one with Howard was touching tho

really? I can't really understand what happened, then. How do you drop the ball so hard if you're planning both of them simultaneously? Did they really think THIS was a fitting conclusion for IW? Having the avengers never face full power Thanos? Having Thanos be super strong for no reason other than fighting with all of them at the same time? Having Quill fuck up and then stay dead until the end and never get a decent redemption? Having LOL TIME TRAVEL at all?Plus I'm no expert, but I've heard lots of people are angry about the direction taken by Thor and Captain America's characters.

No Cap speech at the end when he was standing against Thanos army. Fortnite was cringy but they did the best they could do with it. Dab felt natural for a superhero but I could do away with it. Female moment was forced as hell. Carol bodying stoneless Thanos in strength feels like it goes against the narrative of an unstoppable villain that needs the snap to stop. Cap ending's implication feels bad for the character but I'm happy for him.

>Dr. Strange barely doing anything in the final fight
B-but he had to block that water! I-I swear I'm not finding an excuse to write him out of the fight!

More like 3 or 2 (which is a bit more credible). The movies were lagging a bit behind the irl year

Nope... That scene had been in works for a long time, and clearly it was what Feige gave to them after they all marched together to ask for it:
nerdist.com/article/tessa-thompson-lady-liberators/

>[Tessa Thompson] "Recently I marched up with a couple other women in Marvel and were like, to Kevin, 'what if there was a movie with some female superheroes?...like all of them?'" Thompson explained. According to Feige, Tessa's dream could become a reality. "It's a pretty amazing moment to be somewhere and have your shoulder get tapped and every female hero we have is standing there going, 'How 'bout it?' And I said, 'Yes,'" recounted the head of Marvel Studios.

>So if Feige says it's (maybe) happening, then what would that movie look like? Once again, the hero none of us deserve came to our rescue. "There's a precedent for it in the comics, right? With the Lady Liberators," Thompson responded, giving hope to female comic fans everywhere. But who are the Lady Liberators and how could they come to life on the big screen?

>and it was Evangeline Lilly who said that if they made a female-only movie, Captain Marvel should be the leader (so much for the cast "hating her", btw)
themarysue.com/evangeline-lilly-all-female-avengers/

>Evangeline Lilly would also like to see her character be an influential member of the Avengers. She said, “my hunch is that amongst the female MCU heroines, if there was, let’s say, a female MCU Avengers film, the leader of that group, if I had to guess, I’m gonna say Captain Marvel would probably be the candidate. She is a captain. And maybe I could be like her strategic right-hand woman.” Lilly followed up by exclaiming, “God, I want to do that! I want to do an all-female Avengers film. I just think it would be so much fun.” Umm, yes please.

I think it's because with IW, they knew their protagonist was Thanos, so they focused on him. With Endgame, they didn't have the luxury of focus.

Except that would violate the rule for why they couldn't just kill baby Thanos

THERE WAS NO FUCKING TRIBUTE TO STAN LEE, DIDN'T THEY SAY END GAME WOULD HAVE A MAJOR TRIBUTE TO HIM

End credit scene with all this appearances would have been amazing

The "darkness" that she was referring to was Dormamu. Without the Time Stone, the plot of Dr. Strange would happen and he would fail.
Likewise, without the Power Stone, the GotG would not exist. Ego would find Quill and he would consume the universe.

Yeah, Pym should have gotten something to do especially since his particles were the time traveling juice

Imagine believing this.
Hulk explains you can change the present time line by doing shit in thenpast as it becomes ur new present.

Literally goes in the past and changes thenpresent at the end of the movie.

They didn't know what far-reaching consequences there would be for killing baby Thanos. They could easily have made everything ten times worse. They stuck to making mostly controlled changes to a timeline they already knew so that the outcome was not vastly unpredictable.

Fucking / thread

>B-but he had to block that water! I-I swear I'm not finding an excuse to write him out of the fight!
Man even in the theater I was thinking about how contrived and bullshit that was

>make changes in the past eg Stark letting Loki escape
>those changes had always already happened (Loki always escaped at the end of Avengers)
>the main timeline is stable no matter what changes are made because they always already happened

I'm sorry that this concept is so hard for you

They explicitly said that going back created new realties
The question remains why didn't Cap reappear in that tube?
Idk but he probably has enough Pym particles
He took 4 tubes from the lab and 1 seems enough to time travel
Maybe this was his plan all along
Or perhaps replacing the last one sent him back automatically

No, they explicitly said that removing the stones would create new realities. Which they then explicitly fixed by returning them at the exact moment they were removed.

He didn't appear in the tube because he went back to the 70's in the main timeline and stayed there.

What? He was taken back to assgard and imprisoned. He never escaped in the original timeline

I realized after watching that the 3 of the 4 heavy hitter Avengers from the 1st movie fought Thanos themselves. I guess Hulk isn't an original Avenger.

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT NAT AND BARTON, EX "SHIELD" AGENTS SAY ANYTHING TO THE GHOST OF THE FUCKING LEADER OF HYDRA

Attached: Calm.jpg (207x208, 18K)

Anyone else a bit peeved about the sudden disconnect with morality here?

>Thanos wipes out 50% of the universe
>Avengers are the good guys, suppoised to be better than him
>Tony wipes out ALL of the Kree AND Thanos

Heroes are the good guys, stooping to his level even if to save the world, shouldn't be celebrated. Stark is a fucking jihadist like thanos now. All those Kree could havce been innocent as the humans that thanos killed off, andf even then he only killed half. Tonyfucking murdered a race.

Someone didn't watch the post-credits in Avengers

To be fair, they might not know who he is.

Can you imagine his reaction when Thanos showed up to murder his own daughter after that though? Fucker must have been laughing his ass off internally.

My question is: if Steve was secretly with Peggy all those years, did he allow her to get impregnated by another man to keep the timeline correct?

I don't recall her ever having children

Sharon carter you mong

That's her niece.

She's Peggy's niece, not her granddaughter.

Thank God, because then that would probably make her Steve's granddaughter

Where the heck was Goose? That bothered me alot.

Then explain why they couldn't go kill Baby Thanks
That was EXPLICITLY explained away

Fuck I thought I had fixed that
Thanos

Baby Thanos wasn't already dead, meaning no one ever managed to kill him successfully. You can't change the past if it wasn't already supposed to be changed.

yeah wtf
I'm like put some goddamn base in your voice

Somebody explain the sound at the end of the credits

Duck Season! Shoot me!

>post-coital post credits scene with Spidey and Carol
This please

Tony making the Iron Man suit. Callback to the first movie of the MCU at the end of an era

because he didnt want to do anymore movies

Yes because in doing so you create a different reality
That's true regardless it involves a stone

The avengers post credit was the first Thanos reveal. Thor 2 starts with Loki as a prisoner and the tessaract returned to the asgardian vault.

The only way they could write that is "Thanos goes full retard and doesn't obliterate them all immediately"

Valkyrie is an Asgardian Warrior elite, like Sif and the Warriors three beating the shit out of frost giants in Thor 1.

>>>>>no reason
He gave a reason, you retard.

Damn cassie is all grow-up now,Young avengers would be OD

God Thor got fucking shafted this movie. Luckily this almost definitely isn't the end of his run

Whatever happened to Sif?

>Sif
Wow, they never forgave her for trying to get the WW role.

It's not lazy writing. points that out
I'm disappointed but I'm not sure how exactly you do a battle with that

We may think the grrl power scene is dumb or forced, but at least like 5 women behind me went "woohoooo" on that scene.

Thing is, the WHOLE audience cheered for Wanda and Carol's solo scenes. Way better stuff for empowerment shit.

Just realized that even though Hulk/Banner managed to get inner peace and balance with himself, he never got back with Betty which is a bummer

Attached: betty.jpg (626x681, 77K)

Dab was the cheesy cringey thing an adult with 7 PHDs and no social skills would do to be cool to kids.

mfw no giant Wasp getting bigger than Scott and punching both Leviathans

I was a bit put off by it, but then again I think about the kids watching the movie, especially the girls. Must have been great for them, and it was handled in a good way, opening scene aside, so I'm fine with it now.

>Dabbing Hulk
The fuck, when did that happen? My eyes were never averted from the screen and I somehow missed it.

I mean, Bucky shot JFK. It wasn't his fault, but you don't get to be Captain America after killing a president.

>War Machine get's brand new armor out of nowhere and flies off with Rocket
>we never see them in the fight

gay

When Tony snapped Thanos’ army aay

When the kids were finally leaving after the photo op. He said dab but the pose wasn’t quite like a dab

Bucky doesn't really have anyone now and he didn't even get to talk to Steve because they wanted to push Falcon. Their relationship arc is just left hanging like that, no closure or implied continuation.

>Brand new
Literally just iron patriot.

He can be Cap’s carer and give him old man baths

>Tony is back in his black vest, back against the wall with only his wits and genius able to get himself out of this situation
>Perfect callback to the origin of the MCU when he created the Mark 1 to bust out of the cave
Oh... Cpt Marvel saves him

>Thanos' warships are decimating the battlefield, out heroes are on the back foot
>It's time for Thor to redeem himself and show us the God of Thunder we saw on the Battle of Wakanda in Infinity war
Wait no, there comes Cpt Marvel to save the day.

>It's the final push against Thanos, the heroes cannot let him use the gauntlet
>Surely it's time for Hulk to see Thanos and fly into a rage, Hulk v Thanos round II and this time Hulk is PISSED
What's that? Cpt Marvel is already humiliating Thanos single handedly? Yay..?

He had it for a minute there, but Carol didn't let him snap his fingers. It was established in Infinity War that the Gauntlet actually requires the user to be able to move their hand, it's not symbolic. That's why he has to take the Power Stone out and shove it into his other hand to smack her with it.

Probably the absolute lack of subtlety in their political messages and foreshadowing. Besides THAT fucking shit, it could have been a decent film.

And even this movie felt pretty damn generic and cheesy, unfortunately. Also not devoid of using Thor as a temporary "comedy relief" fatty.

Lent a manly tear to Stark at the funeral scene. I'm surprised I survived that mess, given it was sad music after sad music over and over and that shit never fails to not miss so if I'm gonna cry, it better be for a goddamn good reason.

FUMING

>Movie makes several references to how nice Steve’s ass is
>End the movie with him ending up with a woman named PEGgy
What did they mean by this?

When did she prove herself worthy of being the queen of asgard? She wasn't leader of the Valkyries and spent the past hundreds of years being a drunken whore.

Attached: Thor-Ragnarok-Thompson-Valkyrie.jpg (1081x721, 203K)

The pacing was absolutely fucked. wasn't expecting that after IW's amazing editing and pacing, so many fan service and time wasting scenes that could have been left on the floor

Does Asgard even need a monarch when they live in a small fishing village in a country with little to none magic shit?

a little bit, why are you so adamant at pushing such a bland charmless and arrogant character? Carol sucked the life out of every scene she spoke in

Didnep didn’t want to pay another Asgardian for a speaking role contract

one thing I dont get:

Schmidt got absorbed into the bi-frost allegedly, which was the space stone, which is an interdimensional prison. He didnt die.

So why the fuck is he the guardian of the soul stone and ghost of vortimir? Hes not fucking dead.

Yeah yeah, trillions got saved, fuck thousands

She'd spent the past five years holding New Asgard together while Thor was turning into the Big Lebowski.

You're acting like Mrvel comics weren't literally written during a time of war when politics were at an all time high. MArvel has ALWAYS been a political message. its just far more subtle and blurred now then grr go kill commies for the greatness of america

it was weird they didn't use lady sif since Disney is going to make a show around her

Rewatch the movie you casual

Why can't they do what they've already (almost) done in IW? Just take him by surprise and struggle to kill him while simultaneously not letting him use the gauntlet. Anyway it's not like anybofy forced them to make him so overpowered. They could have put some limitations on how much he could use the powers of the stones, for example. Once you decide to make your antagonist overpowered you should also be ready to have the protagonists actually be able to face him. It's like building areound yourself a room with no doors and no windows, then having to break down a wall in order to exit. Sure, it was the only way you could have done it, but it's still your fault for getting in such a position in the first place.

It also seems like the country in question is Norway, so they should probably try to cooperate with the existing parliament and monarch instead of founding their own micronation inside its borders.

I legit thought that was pietro and was happy for wanda

There are so many little things that they could've simply taken out that would have launched this movie into the statosphere untouchable by any other MCU film but the combined total of them grounded it and made it less objectively quality than Infinity War. I still really enjoyed it obviously but goddamn, the product placement alone was fucking atrocious.

Hulk dabbing was fine because it makes sense for Banner to be out of touch but now that hes finally accepted by people, he does all this meme funny stuff. Thor being the most stereotypical gamer ever shouting at Noobmaster69 was fucking cringy as hell. You can make him a loser without shoving Fortnite in our face. The girl power scene was ok but overstayed its welcome and shouldn't have been a splash page-like scene. Cap should have just died fighting Thanos and ended up dancing with Peggy in the after life or some shit. Nebula had a lot more minutes and she's supposed to seem like a redemption story but even then she wasn't that interesting.

Without any of the more glaring issues, EG would've been an easy 11/10. But there were just so many things taking me out of the movie.

Maybe they didn’t want the Sif show to be centered around a tiny fishing trawler village

does it really count if it's all offscreen? Also am I the only one who's extremely bothered by the shape of her forehead?

I mean they had to because that's the plotline from the comics
Not just the original infinity gauntlet storyline too

>You can make him a loser without shoving Fortnite in our face.
>REEE popular thing bad! Stop reminding me people like something i don't!

Sounds like you're the one out of touch boy-o

Attached: Fortnite_Avengers_Endgame.jpg (1400x1050, 163K)

Yeah because popular thing wouldn't be popular IN A UNIVERSE WHERE HALF THE PEOPLE DIED

The kid riding a fucking bike didn't even want to talk to a stranger and started tearing up, that was a scene earlier in the movie remember?

No, Captain American cant be in a loop.
That means him going back in time is always predestined. Dr. Strange knowing every outcome means shit isnt predestined.

It only works if cap came back to original time line via another time machine at some point.

Yes, it is his voice. I laughed so fucking hard during that scene.

I just like how her flying horse some how exists.

Literally today, in my break room at work I found this magazine: Know what it entails? 17 fucking pages of Ninja and his success story of how he "Revolutionized gaming" made it safe and fun again after the Toxic era of gaming, and makes over 500K a month doing what he does.

This right here is what normal people see as a success story when it comes to gaming.And its that kind of shit that makes big name movies, and TIME magazine front covers, not *insert japanese videogame here*

Attached: ninjaninja.jpg (3072x4096, 2.52M)

I'm assuming they're all just trying to move on

Why a 360 pad?

The point is its cross promotional material faggot. Fortnite obviously paid for it, and Disney obviously agreed to a mutual partnership, given the updated content.

You're worried about that, but not that its on fire?

>its cross promotional material faggot
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok, that makes it a good scene?

Attached: 1428655854090.jpg (549x188, 45K)

wonder how FATAL1TY feels, does he think "fuck I blew up too early"

Decades old hardware like that would obviously combust under the strain of Ninja’s 1337 gamer skills, I just find it strange that they would have an outdated controller on hand for the photoshoot, surely it’s easier to find current gen shit.

I'm so lost- I thought her and Korg were on the ship at the beginning of Infinity War- the one that blew up and killed everyone except Thor? Why are they alive?

Attached: 1484180537468.png (172x159, 70K)

It's a silly scene
Did you also get mad when Spider-Man got hit by that rocket mortgage sign in IW?

You mean the scene that lasts for literally (literally) "literally" two seconds

>Galactus
>Not Cancerverse

I don't know shit about him or his followers, but i'd assume he probably requested it, or he might be known for playing on PC with a 360 controller, and kids would sperg if it wasnt accurate.

Word of God after Ragnarok was that they were booted out of some escape pods

And fortnite was there for a couple of seconds as well
And it was never mentioned again

Cancerverse would be baller.

>This time it's Carl who gets cancer, dies, and comes back throwing Hellsing magic

>And it was never mentioned again
Except for when all the Avengers started flossing after they beat Thanos

Swap Tony and Steve's story. Have Steve die and have Tony and live retire. That would make way more sense and be a far better ending. I get that RDJ's contract is up, but he would need to retire to raise his kid.

>a couple of seconds
you mean it was part of the entire scene? like when he was yelling at noobmaster69? when they showed them playing it not just once but twice? It was definitely longer than a few seconds. Notice how I didn't say anything about the audi scene being overly obnoxious?

Nah
RDJ started it off
He needed to finish it

>Swap Tony and Steve's story.
Tony goes back in time to hang out with his Dad and cuck Steve

He can finish it, as the leader of NuSHIELD. Why set him up as a father figure, then kill him off before he can actually BE a father.

AAAHH WHEDON YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

Attached: 8B35B8E9-D6C2-4C08-8EF5-E5976BCFA918.jpg (600x865, 158K)

It was only explicitly fortnite when they showed the screen but when it wasn't it could have been literally any video game

>an interdimensional prison
u wot m8? the tesseract transported him away as a punishment, space stone probably sent a message to soul stone
>hey, this guy annoys me, condemn him
and yes, schmidt isn't dead, i don't see where you get that idea

Dude, the scene is literally right here, with a fucking timer: who are you trying to fool?

Fortnite is shown for like half of a second, then it goes to thor yelling at a kid for about 15.

Attached: 1556257916986.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>
>>Thinks a brainwashed commie stooge who's been faffing about Africa should be Cap instead of a marine who saved the world.
>
>You're an idiot.

>Sam
>A Jarhead
> Not pararescue

Nigga don't insult the man.

>Playing Fortnite
>Not showing this

Attached: Thanos.webm (702x720, 2.94M)

>half a second
are you braindead?

I would, and enjoy it.

It doesn't even click between 2 and 3. Yes half a second. Are you?

You think Thor gets traumatic flashbacks whenever a Thanos jumps onto screen and dabs at him?

It's more disappointing when I realize that the future of MCU is basically making pre-MCU era cape movies all over again. Before it was all X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and occasionally Ghost Rider and Punisher.

With Cap retired, Iron Man dead, Thor gone, Hulk retired, Hawkeye retired, Black Widow dead, we are looking at a MCU consisting of Spider-Man, X-Men, and other lesser marvel properties since Avengers are dead. We came full circle and moved right back to 00's era again. I'm already sick of Spider-Man and X-Men. It was amazing how the other main Marvel characters actually had a chance to shine on their own.

Attached: 1453254898240.png (375x288, 138K)

Time Travel could have been written better, and that's from someone who gets it.

Fat Thor being a joke in the movie. It would be better to see him depressed and with a hateboner. He could even still be fat for all I care but he wasn't taken seriously after having one of the best character arcs in recent capeshit.

>throws the slice of pizza

I don't like the fact they stayed in the future
I'm sure FFH is gonna deal with some of the repercussions but it just seems like that world is just too normal

If Thor gives up his title, he should actually die. Thor thinks he has a real chance of dying, but we the audience KNOWS he doesn't. This just seems like another attempt at running away from the responsibilities of the throne. Thor should not want to die, and try to win and take the throne. How hard would it have been to change the dialogue to something like "Valerie, take the Asgardians and run. Find them a new home, and help them rebuild. If...IF I don't make it back, then I wouldn't want anyone else to lead them." That would be way better than just handing the kingdom over to her right away with no arguement. In fact, the whole movie just gives Thor a reset on all his character growth, by giving hin depression, and everyone making fun of him for it.

3 daughters. 3 sons. Perfectly balanced

oh also

The needless excessive subliminal advertising. It was really fucking obvious and distracting (the car, the razer, the phone).

And the Stan Lee cameo not being Old Cap is a fucking sin

The SPACE Stone can only move space. It can't destroy stuff. You'd need the Power, or maybe Reality Stone to do that.

Watch TWS again, Cap thinks people need freedom and not a police state
being daddy time cop takes away people's freedom by Cap saying their timeline wasn't good enough for him

>Avengers dead
No?
>Falcon is the new cap, The new movies will star him and newer non-hydra villains
>Stark will be replaced by richards and the fantastic four will get a good movie for once
>Hulk isnt dead. he'll have more movies.
>Thor is with the guardians of the galaxy right now. He';ll pal with them until he realizes his calling and goes solo again.
>Doctor strange still has movies
>Antman and wasp still have movies
>Black panther still has movies
>New avengers will likely crop up like they always do.
>Lesser properties will get a chance to shine out.

Because Hulk didn't precisely envision exactly what he wanted, he even said he tried to be Nat back, so maybe some people came back a little different

I don't understand the hate of fat Thor
The last 2 movies was him dealing with failure and he really looked like he was gonna crack and he finally did
That being said he should have gone back to being fit Thor after touching Stormbreaker

Thanos could have nuked the entire planet with only the power stone

>Hulk isnt dead. he'll have more movies.
Oh yeah, like all the previous Hulk movies in the MCU.

His cameo in CM sorta breaks that

I don't hate him by any means but the timeskip was both a blessing and a curse, it jumped over a lot of character development that really needed to be there to sell me on the character direction.

>go back to the most iconic movies of the MCU
>First Avengers
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Infinity War
>Uh.... also Thor 2, fuck it iono, where else has that gem been

Attached: 22f.gif (500x248, 415K)

>not GOTG2
all his cameos are broken

Are you dense? For one thing that isn't even the kree, it's the chitauri, for another thing it was made pretty clear that Stark was only focused on removing the invasion army

>That being said he should have gone back to being fit Thor after touching Stormbreaker
Lame
There is literally nothing wrong with fat and being fat doesn't mean you're less strong or less able to kill someone
Him being thinner doesn't make any sense nor would it have been a cool moment to think about
Thanos ripping out the Gem to punch Cpt Marvel? Scott punching the giant alien in the face? Tight as hell

Thor becoming skinny like some sort of magical girl whose powers is conformity with traditional beauty standards?
Lame

>no full explanation of Cap's ending
>Bucky isn't the new Cap (though I get it)
>Apparently Spidermans whole cast got snapped
>No cameo from the Defenders or Agents of SHIELD (seriously how hard would it have been to pay the Defenders directors to shoot a 5-10 second shot of the 4 of them on a green screen )
>No X Men or F4 teaser (just a mention would have been nice)
>Thor doesn't take back Mjolnr before leaving with the Guardians, therefore not being able to give Stormbreaker to Beta Ray Bill in Vol. 3

Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed the film.

Yea I thought she was the exact same drunk asshole that abandoned everything as Thor.

Well, can't you see Old Man Steve getting mixed up in wacky space hijinks? I could see Cap being turning into a cosmic marvel background. However, Stan wouldn't want such an important, potentially reoccurring role.

Yeah, there's never going to be another solo Hulk movie until something changes with Universal.

Thor being so happy when he could lift Mjölnir was a great character moment

Heh, that means semen.

>No cameo from the Defenders or Agents of SHIELD
never ever canon
N E V E R
E V E R

Attached: 1483998851743.jpg (5000x5000, 431K)

He did have an entire lifetime to return the fucking Infinity Stones and Mjolnir, of course there were space hijinks

Fantastic four are not Avengers, also they had their movies pre MCU
Hulk is never going to have a solo MCU film ever so nope
Thor is now a wacky, comedy bro with the Guardians so he might as well be dead too
Dr Strange is not an Avenger
Ant Man is not an avenger
Black Panther is not an Avenger

New team will just be sidekicks and third rate nobodies

>The Mouse's hunger grows
>It's eyes find a new target

>Thor doesn't take back Mjolnr before leaving with the Guardians, therefore not being able to give Stormbreaker to Beta Ray Bill in Vol. 3
That was a time displaced mjolnr, it had to go back

>No cameo from the Defenders or Agents of SHIELD (seriously how hard would it have been to pay the Defenders directors to shoot a 5-10 second shot of the 4 of them on a green screen )
They CANNOT do anything with those characters. Marvel Studios fucked themselves out of using them the second they started the Netflix shows. They're legally unavailable until two years after the show cancellations; that means they can't even start work on putting them in the movies until those 2 years are up.

Fantastic Four > Avengers
Now that they're in a place with competent people they can finally go back to the top of popularity as they deserve

>Ant man is not an avenger
....Retardation on Yea Forums? ...No... couldn't be.

Attached: 250px-Avengers-1.jpg (250x377, 53K)

I hope so

Attached: Thanos.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

How will Mutants and Inhumans be introduced? Maybe The Snap, but that seems kinda cheep to me.

>that means they can't even start work on putting them in the movies until those 2 years are up
Wouldn't they still be able to write scripts for these characters to appear as early as 2021? They pulled it off with Civil War. I'm not even arguing the particulars about the Netflix incarnations, but they should be able to write in the characters with an alternative version in case it doesn't work out.

No
Him being a watcher informant would actually make sense for why he seems to be everywhere
The problem is that in CM he's playing Stan Lee so he has to be established in that universe so he's clearly not Cap

This, loads of scenes have no right to exist other than jerking off fanboys

Because you're an idiot with a false fixed idea. Loki never escaped at the end of avengers, and was imprisioned afterwards in Asgard. You even see it in the movie again.

>competent

Attached: Delet.jpg (528x461, 97K)

Not seeing any ant man there. Only Tony, thor and Hulk

Ego only found Quill because he heard of someone using the power stone and living

But he didn't take Mjolnir until after the stone was taken. As long as the stone is put back, the timeline where both the hammer and stone are gone cease to exist. Remember, the past can't be changed anyways.

I don't think Cap taking the hammer with him was even for the purpose of leaving it, I'm pretty sure it was just for assurance that he could handle any trouble that came his way when putting them back.

one of the last shots of that first avengers is thor taking loki and the tesseract to asgard

>ALL of the Kree
He wiped out Thanos' forces, why would you assume all of the Kree died?

Compared to fox shit, yeah.

literally blind. It not only says it at the top. hes at the bottom.

1. His fatness is overplayed
2. He kinda looks stupid in the final fight

Old Man Steve is proof that the past is changeable. Thor still needed the hammer, so the hammer had to go back.

His contract was up

Are you actually retarded?

Attached: ant.png (246x373, 227K)

Shit compared to worse shit is still shit.

>the past is changeable
he waited to come back

No I totally can see him doing that
It's just what I said here

It's supposed to be a joke because he's small.

See
And no, I wasn't pretending to be retarded and I'm not the guy from the start. I was just kidding around

Isn't this the first time he's said it in the films though? Itd have the emotional weight and all but wouldn't make much sense.

Probably the biggest disappointment

Attached: 020xjtd5ris21.jpg (640x630, 33K)

Yeah, by living through sixty years. That changed the timeline. The past needs the hammer.

Infinity War was flawless while Endgame was very flawed, carried by the experience and fanservice alone

Infinity War = western filmmaking
Endgame = eastern filmmaking

Not really a gripe, but I'm still really confused about the timeline now.
>be 5 years later
>the unsnappening just unpaused the snapped
>all of a sudden the Earth is filled with people 5 years older and the snapped are behind 5 years
>when Ned and Peter reunite at the end it really felt like Ned missed Peter like he was never deleted by Thanos while Peter was
>Ned is still the same age he was in Homecoming
Bugs the shit out of me, but maybe I'm blanking on an essential detail considering I was watching a 3 hour long cocktail made of 10 years worth of movies.

Attached: 1379697004978.jpg (269x200, 6K)

How was Endgame "Eastern?" At least anymore then IW?

>got spoiled about the assemble line
>Actually expected him to shout it at the top of his lungs as thunder hit the hammer

Well I was disappointed.

I didn't even know it was Fortnite tb h, thought it was just a generic game.

Yeah that and the fact the world just seems too normal in FFH
Like half the planet is now unemployed how is any working or taking vacations?

Damnit Yea Forums now I'm mad the potential for the merger could've been amazing if done early enough

>Everyone snapped back into reality
>Get to battle with thanos
>Everyone there
>Thanos gunship about to fire on the field, turns up and fires at the sky instead
>What is that?
>ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME
>Fantasticar comes flying through at blazing speeds while johnny takes out the ship
>Reed and sue help surpress ground forces
>Ben banters with thanos and trieds to rip[ off the glove only to get power'd in the face
>No need for introductions or origin stories, (We already got 3 of them) just play them like spiderman, you know who they are, and give them a sequel movie later.

okay fatty

>that is america's ass
it seems so out of character for cap even if he did loosen up more after the five years
it should have just been
>looks at his past ass
>little head shake
>tony doesn't know what he's talking about

Except there's no way he gets them back "the exact moment they were taken", because:
- they already changed things before taking the stones
- they made multiple changes with the same stone (e.g. Loki escaping to his Diy+series, removing it from Shield)
- simply time/space travel: if they can travel both, why did they need the Milano to travel to space? If not, how did he went off-planet? Asgard?
- The stones were not the only deviations( Nebula KILLED HER PAST SELF, Gamora removed from her timeline, THANOS DYING BEFORE THE FIRST SNAP)
This movie does not depict self sustained loops, it shows MILLIONS of paradoxes and alternate timelines being created. They failed at everything.

Anything to do with Captain Marvel
Could've had the Nova Corps come in to do the big spaceship battle, but no

Maybe I'm just way behind with time shenanigans and I've seen too many time travel cartoons as well, but past Nebula being killed shouldn't have technically killed future Nebula as well?

>No need for introductions or origin stories
You are a good 60% of Homecomming's shortcomings.

the tension in spiderman's WW1 scene was ruined by captain marvel coming and quiping
it have been better if mantis was shown doing literally anything, also keking@corvus jobbing
someone up top really doesnt like hulk

They went out of their way to explain that Back to the Future is bullshit.

The fucking planet has moved, so if it was exactly the same spot they were snapped out of then half the population of Earth would've been floating in space

>that fucking 'gurrrrl power' scene out of nowhere
I didn't really mind it, but it did felt forced and odd. Not a single male from that entire side offering a helping hand, only females?
I also don't think Carol needed the help to get through that horde.

Well, they say the Stones are the only things that need to go back, so dead past Nebula should just be an alt universe, but Old Man Steve should make an Alt Universe too, but he shows up in the main universe anyway. Marvel fucked up the time travel for cool scenes.

I usually don't mind GURRRRL power stuff but Carol already being super boring and the scene itself being insanely blatant didn't help
what the fuck is Mantis supposed to do there?

More then Black Panther's cheer leaders.

Source?

no post credits scene of odin catching cap with the hammer and givng him a look

This is a bit of a long one, and it applies to Part 1 also.
When Gamora first says that if Thanos gets all 6, he could wipe out half of all life with a snap of his fingers, it seemed like she was saying he could do it effortlessly. This seems like the logical way to interpret that comment. But when he does snap his fingers, it requires tremendous effort, and seems to take a heavy toll on both his body and the gauntlet. This theme continues in part 2.
So is the full-powered gauntlet just exclusively controlled by snapping, or what? Why does everyone snap?

Thanos did it to pose for the history books, everyone copied the "Stone Expert."

Old Cap just goes one alt reality over, he isn't the Cap that left

>I also don't think Carol needed the help to get through that horde.
This was my main issue with it. All the women (and men) were struggling with the grunts. Carol EASILY fucking destroys the entire mothership in one go.

Like, that wasn't a collective win for the women, that was one of the women being INSANELY stronger than everyone else to the point where it'd probably be easier for the other women to get out of the way and have Carol just blast everyone, but they're still like "yay, we did it together!". No, you didn't. You are ants next to her, and you're stealing her glory.

The entire thing was just pure fanservice, some of it worked and some didn't
>lol timetravel
>let's just goof through the earlier movies and bring back everyone
>Cap can fully wield Mjolnir because he needed a powerup to not be totally useless
I only really liked the end because I'm a total sucker for EVERYONE joining in for one huge battle
it looked like some big, stupid RTS game and I loved it

The stones don't need to exist for the universe to be alright. What the Grandmaster was referring to was shit like Dormammu happening with the stones having been removed from the timeline.

My guess is they snap because it's the only thing they know for sure will do something, since they saw thanos do it and have never seen it used any other way

>Anthony? As in Tony? Tony, Tony, nah, that sounds dumb
>Hehe, he's going to name me Ton-ROBERT Strak, wait, was that my name? Yeah, it is.

So, he can go between timelines now? A big point of Doc. Strange was to not abuse the Time Stone, because those alternate timelines were beyond anyone'd reach. They even have sling rings to go anywhere in the multiverse, and alt timelines are still off limits. But, Steve can do it effortlessly as an old man, after putting the stones back decades ago?

Fat Thor is awful because it was made for comedy purposes. It was unnecessary and it's 90s Eddy Murphy level comedy from Hemsworth.

Carol isn't really greatly above everyone else.
If Hulk and Thor had a way to fly consistently they could pull the same stunt. Hell, even Tony with nanomachine barriers or some shit.
Wanda can probably rip a mothership in half too.

Carol only keeps doing it because she must have done that a lot during all her space travels. It's het specialty

It's Superman vs Steppenwolf all over again

pym particles, I ain't gotta explain shit

For a second there I thought when Thanos ship suddenly starts firing in the sky, it was going to be some giant tornado monster that Strange was charging up to rip it apart

the two people that bought their babies in. I already have enough trouble paying attention and remembering the movie and hearing baby noises every other minute did not help.

At least one of them got walked out

I liked drunk, bloated LA Woman era Jim Morrison style Thor.

Attached: morr.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I had some sort of autistic at my theater. For the first half she would yell out whatever text was on screen. She went quiet after the second act started but after Tony died she started howling until her carer got her to shut up.

I thought it was implied that since Thor turned into a drunk looser she was the defacto leader of New Asgard

But the timeline where the hammer and stone went missing no longer exists and the past was still unchanged. Old man Cap isn't proof of anything until they explain to us the exact happenings. As far as we've been told the past won't change regardless of what they do to it.

oof. That happening in the theater aside. thats kind of sad :(

>Carol isn't really greatly above everyone else.
I mean, no one else destroyed the main battle station of the villain without even breaking a sweat.

Let's say it WAS Thor doing it. Imagine after that, Falcon and Coulson come up behind him and go "we all deserve that credit, because we're boys too!!!".

Why is this so fucking funny??!!!

No.

>The clarification is an important once, as it means Disney probably won’t be spending time during the next two years working on new material with these characters to launch new series in 2020. If Disney can’t even begin developing a new Daredevil series until 2020, then it’s going to take much longer than just two years for the character to return to the big or small screen.

>t. retard who didn't understand a simple cape time travel plot.

What if Nat and Clint didn't go for the souls stone? What if it was just two characters that just were friends? That would have fucked everything up

>group of ADHD riddled teens
>constantly rolling around in their seats and jumping
>YEE FORTNITE
>video taped the ending
>where pretty vocal about having snuck in after the movie ended
hell is other people

I forgot to include the actual article fuck

indiewire.com/2019/04/disney-new-daredevil-jessica-jones-series-delay-1202127577/

I'm sure someone else posted this but Iron Man snapping is perfect and then we get a generic death scene after that where the character sits there on the verge of death while his friends are like NOOOOO and it's like what the fuck is even the point of this? He should have been vaporized immediately upon snapping. Blowing up at the apex of his existence would have been beautiful.

Attached: 1542899648676.jpg (297x545, 38K)

Pepper Shows up in a suit Oh cool
She's not in Rescue, just another Ironman suit Less cool

Except Steve going back, which apparently is the only change to the past that matters. Endgame breaks the rules it established, but that's okay if we admit it.

He was barely alive man, and it would have been a bit shitty if no one got to tell him goodbye, especially Pepper

Was I crazy or was there a giant Scott Lang in a wider battle shot when he was supposedly in the van already?

>Ancient starts talking about splintered timelines and one being overtaken by darkness
I got her meaning and I get that the splintering won't happen but I wanted it to
and then I wanted it to be Cancerverse somehow

But we don't know for sure if Steve wasn't always her husband, basically until the Russos explain it. There could be no change in the past.

Maybe he finished repairing the van and rejoined the fight?

His death was good though.
He was probably not even conscious anymore while his friends cried around him.
He actually died in blazing glory

Didn't Peggy already have a different husband already?

this. This is the one for me. Fuck.

It was fifteen seconds. QB Captain Marvel was trying to get the glove back to the van to send it through the timestream. Flanked by the women heroes of Marvel. Valkyrie and Wanda each take down a Leviathan. Rescue, Shuri, and Hope hold off Thanos with a Tribeam. That's basically it.

>That changed the timeline.
No it didn't.

I assume all the busted ship wrecks around them.

Cap went in the ice originally. He time traveled back and lived a quiet life, as he was frozen. This is a change.

Nat didn't get a funeral.

Who gives a fuck if nobody got to say goodbye? He's already dead, that's bad enough. That's life. If anything, there should have been a makeshift statue of him at ground zero made from his body.

I like this train of thought. I'm gonna assume this is the case.

That's because she was just a background character. She supported a different background character, Hawkeye, and so she is barely mentioned at all.

His death was really good actually. It could've been a lot more generic with everyone just being sad but Gwyneth Paltrow gives a surprisingly good performance being happy, letting Tony know that he made her happy and that he saved everyone. Telling him he can finally rest because he has had chronic insomnia knowing that something inevitable was coming. He also didn't even say anything after he snapped, he just straight up fucking died for the most part.

It's like you wanted the mid-credits scene in Deadpool 2

Attached: 1368233708421.png (370x343, 82K)

It's the perfect analogy for feminism. One woman goes above and beyond, establishing that yes, women can be just as good if not better than men. Then a bunch of other women doing absolutely jackshit just go "yassssss feminism, beat down those men!"

>Movie opens with Tony closing his eyes making me think he might be dead, but isnt.
>Move ends with Tony keeping his eyes open making me think he might be alive, but isnt.

Damn

They didn't beat 2018 Thanos. They didn't overcome his ideology that the only way to make a good universe was through violence. That ultimately power is what you need to make the universe a better place. There's no parroting the current trend of society in that you don't have to overcome evil anymore. If it's evil, you just smash it, which is a really sick mind set to promote because it's very easy to label someone evil and let the Mob tear them apart. If all the makes you good is strength, then anything is good as long as it's strong. Thanos is only wrong because he was too weak

I just watched it so here's my initial rage.

Literally none of the time travel made sense. I get that time travel never makes sense, but their explanation was fucking stupid.

I hate how few people died, we lost 3 people, 1 of which was a side character nobody gave a fuck about. I expected at least a decent portion of them biting the dirt by the end of it, or being at least heavily injured.

Captain Marvel did literally jack shit, given I didn't like her character so that's kinda a nice thing, but with all she is she just shows up to blow up the big ship that did nothing. What was the point?

Scarlet witch can single handedly beat thanos now i guess lol.

Why did Thanos bring his entire army with him? Was stupid just so we could have an army action scene that essentially added nothing to the movie except to have a giant reuinion.

Happy ending my ass, people have had 5 years to move on and readjust, buildings have probably been demolished and so forth. Now you have 3 billion people shoved back into your life, enjoy fucking up the cities even worse than when they got poofed.

The cast bloat finally hit marvel hard, Hulk actually did absolutely nothing. Hawkeye did nothing except have a fun scene with black widow, who also did nothing except die and angst. Captain marvel did nothing, cyborg chick did nothing.

Thanos dying just felt underwhelming, both times. The fight scene in infinity war with iron man's team was far more entertaining than this dumb 1 at a time thing they did this time. I get he didn't have the gauntlet but still.

And just a lingering annoyance with ant man, if getting small doesn't reduce his strength, why does getting big increase his strength so much. But then again nothing with ant man makes any consistent sense and changes willy nilly.

Attached: 1547935933578.jpg (920x749, 378K)

I think the idea of any black norse character that isn't Surt, a Dark Elf, or a Dwarf is dumb, but being a drunken whore is EXACTLY how you become queen of Asgard.

Yeah, but Marvel and DC make the heroes who punch the bad guys.

How are they gonna set up Civil War 2 without Tony? Will they pull some real comic bullshit and revive him with a new face?

Avenger vs Xmen.

It will just be everyone v Captain Marvel after she pisses off everyone in the universe.

>Civil War 2
source or bs

Attached: bugs4a.jpg (825x578, 149K)

Isn't 360 one of the better controllers for PC? Its that or Steam and PS4.

I was disappointed that Drax didn't comment on FaThor.

Heard he's doing better ever since he dropped Falcon.

That was a huge event in the comics. Makes sense it would come to the screen at some point.

A Force reference.
Do you not read comics?

>I hate how few people died, we lost 3 people, 1 of which was a side character nobody gave a fuck about. I expected at least a decent portion of them biting the dirt by the end of it, or being at least heavily injured.

THIS THIS THIS THIS. I like most others assumes at least 5 or more were going to die as it's the final battle. Nata killed herself and Tony sacrifices himself. A lot of other characters should have died in the battle or died saving someone else. In a giant battle like that you're telling me no one died?

Well, this IS /Cartoons Only/.

Mostly Rocket stuff.

- Not getting to see him find out that the other Guardians are dead. Weirdly truncated hand holding scene with Nebula after they skipped that.

- Captain Bland magically finds the Benatar with no explanation instead of putting in ten seconds of explanation such as "Rocket received a partial distress signal from X system".

- Not getting to see Rocket reunite with the Guardians.

Thanos is wrong because if destroying and recreating a whole universe was an actual option, he could have just as easily multiplied resources and/or rewritten all sentient beings to not be self-destructive. He could have rendered 50% of beings sterile instead and helped advance technology in the meanwhile so killing wouldn't be necessary (or just snapped more resources into existence but that's not even worth repeating). Hell, if that's too much for the gauntlet, he could have created new lifeforms or Ultron-like self-replicating AI to do it for him with only a minimum of physics-breaking bullshit.

WIthin the universe we can only assume he didn't do any of those things (despite being a supergenius with the biggest army in the universe at his disposal, plus free access to multiple stones in the past) because he's fucking insane. Which fits with his character, really.

These two characters are now going to come back to the comics. Old Steve being back yet again so soon is going to feel forced as fuck.

Attached: rrwer.jpg (1000x500, 398K)

Until they adapt a storyline less than 4 years old,

bs

>no cap swagger/as long as one man stands against you speech
id have that scene with the same framing from pic related but cap puts his arm out, and mjolnir flies to him, he says his speech and then fights thanos with the hammer[/spoiler[
>no nebula undoing the snap

other than that i have no complaints

Attached: cap swagger.jpg (876x598, 580K)

...yes, precisely? So no stable loop but paradox+alternate timeline.

>Rocket
We see Rocket a three different times in the battle, and War Machine a couple of times.

Well, the current way they write Captain Marvel is pretty new. Civil War 2 has got to be coming, just in a while.

The earth and the entire universe are hurtling around at insane speeds. Every single thing that got brought back is now suffocating in the depths of space.

We all know every time travel story in the history of the world ignores that. Why start now?

I think it was Hulk or Tony that said due to the snap from IW Earth is now one of the hottest zones in the universe for cosmic energy.

They are going to use this bullshit to explain why mutants are suddenly showing up. PEOPLE GOT EXPOSED

>the earth is moving at insane speeds
Relative to what?

But, the whole universe was snapped, surely it would be evenly spread, right?

Earth was ground zero for the snap was the reasoning Hulk or Tony said.

a universal stillpoint rod hitting a spaceship hull.

not him, but the energy or mutant powers?

Oh my God I never thought of that. Instead of it making sense like people and mutants were always around they will be like POOF SUDDENLY MUTANT POWERS

Both, I guess.
Oh yeah, I forgot he left Titan, but Tony unsnapped on Titan, so that would affect that planet too, no?

Don't you remember the scene near the beginning? They pull up the globe and point out how the snap released an enormous amount of energy, and only one other planet has energy like that? It's how they find Thanos and kill him.

Tony snapped on Earth again outside the Avengers base.

Every other celestial body. Considering the glove affects the entire universe I don't think it's an unreasonable assumption that that is the working perspective.

>they immediately get thrown in camps
>instead of being an actual Holocaust survivor, Magneto was someone kept there
>takes decades of set up movies for a proper X-Men movie
That...actually sounds okay...

>Oh yeah, I forgot he left Titan, but Tony unsnapped on Titan, so that would affect that planet too, no?
What movie were you watching? The final battle was on Earth. Tony snapped Thanos and his army on Earth.

One-Above All or Living Tribunal never show up.

Hemisphere nonsense apart, you're right.

>instead of it making sense

>marvel mutants
>making sense
The real question is if we'll have the alien virus making the public retarded in all things mutant-related to justify why people still don't trust mutants after decades of mutants repeatedly saving the world

I'll be honest with you, I don't live near a movie theater. The WEBM kinda looks like Titan, but it's potato quality.

We don't know the details of how did they get brought back. For all we know the dusts reform back into people.

Mutants having been around not know they have powers makes more sense than mutants are humans with alien cosmic powers.

The battle takes place 20 feet outside the Avengers base. Thanos blows it to shit and they all fight on the front lawn basically.

Mutants that have dormant powers are basically Inhumans. Mutants are usually loud and proud.

>repeatedly saving the world
90% of the time from other mutants.

and when it only takes 1 mutant getting fucked up powers to destroy the world, and mutations are genetically passed down, its pretty normal to have people want to get rid of them.

Ah, that explains why everything looks like the trash heap that is Thanos.

The X-Men could have been in hiding with Charles and Cerebro blocking mutants out of the minds of people.

>Cerebro blocking mutants out of the minds of people

That makes sense, could Charles even do that?

>They went out of their way to
"""explain"""
the script makes no sense

i just wanted a scene where thanos is like "why would you stand up to me?" and cap would say i dont like bullies

TOAA is a lazy bum. The snappening only affects one universe and TLT doesn't realy show up for something so trivial.

TOAA would have been the perfect goodbye to Stan Lee. Him showing up and talking to Tony before he passes on or something. Like a "thank you".

His cameo his movie was fucking awful and where was the tribute? Didn't Marvel say Endgame would have a tribute to Stan?

The MCU seems to be going with the stones being the ultimate source of all bullshit powers that aren't downright magic (Scarlet Witch, Marvel, Vision, even Tony's reactor can be taken as based on his father's observations of the Tesseract) so there's more precedent

It's pretty common knowledge they are going to retcon Wanda to being a mutant. They will find someway to explain it.

I was talking about the stones, not the snapped ppl.
But you're right snd that's why a time machine incapable of time/space travelling can't work, however: by establishing they need the Milano to go off-planet they ignored this, and by having cap go without the ship they contradicted themselves.

I think that was in Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel's Marvel logo was just Stan Lee iirc

Russo's said they had something planned for Stan as well IIRC.

You can't change the past because by going to the past, the past becomes your subjective future and a new timeline is created to acommodate for your future being in the past. Otherwise you couldn't change the past at all.

Bear in mind the way it "actually" works is that time travel to the past is impossible by our current understanding of physics, so it's at least as valid as the Back to the Future rules

Its a plot hole.
Youre unable to conceptualize it because of your blind love of marvel studios nd unable to accept the fact they goofed.

Time travel has always will be the "oh shit" button for writing yourself into a hole. Its an inherintly bad idea too because its convoluted and paradox are unavoidable.

For me, it's because Time Travel was included. Couldn't they try anything else?

Retard.

They never show who he is afaik

Eh, they have the Pyms back, who is more knowledgeable about the QR. Maybe Janet forces Hank to cooperate and make it possible to interstellar travel. Time and space are weird in the QR after all.

I thought they treated Thanos like shit, barely enough screen time

Attached: feature.jpg (990x600, 157K)

Them using the power of the soul or time stone would have made more sense. I shook my head when Thanos was like, yeah they're gone.

>5 billion people just popping up out of nowhere completely handwaved

>they just show up to school like nothing happened

>Thanos bombing the avengers tower from above

>everyone survives

Black norse people
No white wakandans.
If there was there would be outrage.
Strange times we live in.

Holy hell, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to think of RTS's when I saw that scene. That was the first CGI armies running at each other scene that I liked since Return of the King

What I didn't like was
The length of time each group had before it switched felt unbalanced and not as emotionally distinct as Infinity War.
Most of the girls don't know each other. There is no way they would line up for a fight.
The lack of explanation on how Cap got back. Did he go to another timeline or just let everything bad happen in his own?
That Yakuza scene was horribly shot and voiced.
The world seemed to fix itself too quickly. Think about it; some of the people Peter went to school with should be in college, people who just got over lost relationships now have that person back, and the economy has been supporting a far smaller population the past half-decade. It would take a while to rebuild.

>Its quantum mechanics!
>queue mumbo jumbo and science sounding words to explain why they can now teleport through time whenever and however they want because tony said the right shape to his AI.
no.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who hated how Thor became a fat, deadbeat cliche. He was fat and more comedy than a character I had to take seriously.

A loop cant exist.
If a loop exist it means time is predetermined.
Which its not because strange saw a bunch of outcomes.
If capt going back to the past always happens and its a loop its a predetermined timeline.. But it cantbe based on strange. ... Plot holes... Never do time travel.

>aliens
>extremely xenophobic nation on a continent full of black people

how they just glossed over the ramifications of the snap. Half of earth just disappeared? All we get is a monument

There was no real reason for Cap not to be able to wield the hammer if Vision could. His character development during and since Age of Ultron would straighten that up, if anything.

>a sacrifice isnt even needed.
Like you could've just sacrificed your favorite gun, a friendship bracelet, or any other sentimental object.

> Cpt Marvel is already humiliating Thanos single handedly
*ahem*

Attached: file.png (300x300, 113K)

Can Cap wield Stormbreaker? As in summoning lightning, Bifrost and such. He was able to summon the weapon itself but I'm not sure about the rest.

Stormbreaker doesn't have any worthiness enchantments on it, so anyone can wield it, but by the same token it doesn't say that whoever holds it and is worthy will possess the power of Thor. Thanos doesn't use it as anything but a big axe, so I doubt Cap can use it as anything but a big axe either.

>Stark
>a normal person

He also used it for a much smaller wish, just wiping out a few thousand things in his direct line of sight. Hulk used it to change the entire universe. I buy that using the Stones for a smaller wish was easier on him, but still enough of a strain to kill him.

I know that, it's just that Cap was able to summon it in the final battle. As in Thor threw Stormbreaker away and Cap CALLED IT BACK. That part confuses me.

I don't think we get any indication that some of the stones are especially destructive. The soul and time stones, for instance. The Reality stone works on horror movie rules if Jane is any indication. The Tesseract only does Red Skull in when he grabs it while it's still active. The Orb seems to work more on force of will and general plot armor than literal physical resilience

Norse Gods.
Living on island size planet.
White ppl born in south africa.

Boomer Thor regressing from his good acting in IW to Waititi's acting.

Nobody fucking acknowledging Quicksilver, after that article about a character coming back from the dead last year.

Rhodey using his proton suit for a few seconds literally to meet a dying Tony, or at least that's the only moment you can see it properly.

The Black Order still not being named in the movie

No post-credits teasing at X-men/F4(and what was that anvil sound at the end?).

Also, for whatever reason, Nat's death hit me harder than Tony's.

Steve could've probably said "Assemble!" louder, but it was still pretty damn hype.

Wakanda has a literal force field around the entire country and one of the tribes is tasked with preventing outsiders from coming in OR letting unauthorized people go out, where do you figure the white immigrants would be coming from?

He's mortal.
Gotg established mortals cant weild stones. Let alone an entire gauntlet.
Keep defending this dumpster fire.

Fictional african country cant have fictional white people but fictional norse god planet can have fictional blacks.
Lmfao faggot.

Convergent evolution making black people exist on Asgard is still more logical than white people spontaneously coming into existence within Wakanda's borders

They are "norse gods" because the Norse worshiped them, not because they are from Scandinavia, idiot. There's no reason some couldn't be different colors. Hel in the Eddas was white on one side and black on the other.

Yes white people worshipped black people in norse mythology.
Stfu.

>The mind stone was NEVER used.
Cap used it to knock down past Cap with it, I guess.

Also, the power stone isn't much of a Godlike power but rather it boosts your powerlevel several times, hence Carol acting all cheeky to Thanos then getting dunked hard with it.

The fire is photoshopped, I can tell from the pixels. That's not to say the controller wasn't set on fire beforehand to make it melted though. Really stupid all around, but those publications aren't made for people who actually play video games, just people who have a grandson who does.

Rocket does nothing

He is shown next to Bucky shooting stuff, when he tries to shield Groot from the bombardment, and shooting at a Leviathan. He's not a high power level character but that's not nothing.

We only really hear about ten or so prominent North gods in the eddas. The rest could be black without changing a darn thing. There is literally a whole realm devoted to dark people.

I doubt whatever norse people that came up with their gods had black people in their mythos. Especially given vikings nature.
Its retarded. Its shoe horned in for sjw's and equality but if it was a race of based off black gods theyd all be black and you fucking know it so stop defending this stupid shit.

Nothing is exclusively white anymore.
Anything white must be inclusive of other races but this expectation isnt put onto other races.
Reinforcing white guilt and white shame.

>shields Groot
How?

HOLY SHIT YES I WAS ASKING THAT

When the bombardment starts he throws himself over Groot's body after the kid is knocked down. Obviously it was a futile effort but it shows that he really cares.

How exciting. Have we mentioned yet that MCU gods like Thor weren't actually created by the people that worshiped them? Oh yes we have, you just weren't paying attention.

Then tony would've unsnapped