Would a spin off featuring these 2 work? How would you write it and what would be the premise?

Would a spin off featuring these 2 work? How would you write it and what would be the premise?

Attached: 1548566958013.jpg (1280x1280, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ur0W6DLVJN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be a rehash of Regular Show, where they are just best friends that get roped into crazy adventures and situations at the park they work at.

Wouldn't work at all due to them having no chemistry together. Their barn episodes were definitely the worse out of the few they had.

a slice of life would be pretty comfy desu, but only if they only appear on the memebarn as little as possible and if no one from the crystal gem crew shows up, only townies, greg and new human characters with no alien fuckery

Why would the worst two characters of the show get the spin off?
I’d rather a spin off show on the War

no. kill yourself

Fuck off, Zuke. Your ship is shit, the Crewniverse knew it, and your immature ass was fired when you threw a shitfit about your animated "safe space" getting trashed.

Get. Fucked. You. Transtrending. Piece. Of. SHIT!

Not really

Peridot is 1-note and as a main character, her gimmick would get obnoxious and unwatchable very very fast.

Lapis has abit of backstory but with Peridot as her partner there's no way they could salvage that into a full show.

That was actually a plot point in the show itself. Peridot was "bending over backwards" to appease Lapis and Lapis pretty much had no idea because she wallowed in her PTSD. "Raising the Barn" was so full of subtext I'm not surprise Zuke quit the show.

PTSD from what? The whole cast is made up of veterans, Lapis isn't unique in any regard

Being trapped in a mirror and stuck instead Pearl's gem for 5000 years, being a victim of a war she wasn't even fighting in (she's basically a construction worker who helps make kindergartens) and so on. It doesn't justify her actions mind you.

also, not everyone deals with war the same way

I wouldn't

I really wouldn't

The fact that people like this is a testament to how much shit taste there is on this board. Nothing about this show is original or attractive or worthy of discussion and it should have stayed that way.

Make is star green dorito, leave worst gen out of it

Stay mad.

how else?

Attached: the tale of ZUKE - 1.png (1336x9428, 621K)

/thread

it would be shit just like the show.
fuck you, fuck Yea Forums and fuck everyone else!

>you got this pearl

Every fucking time.

Attached: tumblr_p0i72g9Xlq1qmt01xo2_500.gif (500x280, 1.38M)

Imagine lying in some storehouse without being able to even lift a finger with only entertainment being looking at the ceiling (and all is for no reason). How long until you start to regret you are existing? Days? Weeks?

>does that weird tumblr way of speaking with a period mark after each word
Where did you come from, user?

Attached: 1546354140219.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>you got this pearl

I would prefer a solo lapis spin off. She's pretty chill all by herself and is probably the only one who would pick up random fights with humans if they ever get to bother her

Attached: bommer_lapis.png (2480x3508, 678K)

i generally dont like lapis.

id prefer a couple of stevidot episodes.

no

Yeah it would work. Put aside all of the Zuke drama bullshit for a minute because most people definitely do. Lapidot is an extremely popular pairing in lots of different countries most of who don't know or care about the backstory behind the scene drama crap.

I would make it a wacky and semi-lewd comedy show about two aliens discovering and exploring Earth. Add some innuendo and done. It would do well.

Attached: 1b5.png (1280x922, 428K)

Attached: 048848d7.jpg (720x960, 117K)

>He doesn't like peribooty
Shit taste, user.

Attached: 1542288197601.jpg (1303x964, 313K)

I imagine that the die-hard fanatics around RQ never felt unjustified and generally could deal with it as a tragic victory as they picked up the scraps when HW buggered off.
And Amy only heard about it after the fact.
The only one who should have had major problems would have been RQ herself who bears all responsibility.
But she never admitted anything.

I'm literally writing out a "skip list" as I rewatch the series to remove all of the horrible lapidot zukeshit

so no, it wouldn't work. it would be worse than equine-themed nuclear waste

>would a spin off of the show's two worst and most useless characters work?
No. Go write fanfics of your dead meme ship somewhere else Zuke.

Peributt is great, is the Perido/Water Bitch combo that is disgusting

Attached: laughing out loud.gif (512x392, 460K)

There was a point in time on Yea Forums where Zuke was considered one of the better writers on the show

Peridot is an obnoxious retard

Premise is a retcon of Steven Universe starting around the time Peridot gets poofed.
>A lot of townshit is cut.
>Almost all barnshit is cut.
>Cluster and Malachite resolutions are reworked, the melons are never mentioned again but Steven does develop his plant manipulation powers.
>Peridot does not become a complete meme retard who doesn't know what music is, or get metal bending powers seemingly for the sole reason of impaling Jasper.
She familiarizes herself with Earth tech and eventually builds her own limb enhancers. Maybe have some arc where she has no ingenuity as an engineer, just pre-programed blueprints all Peridots adhere to. Let Steven teach her how to get creative and improvise or some shit.
>Lapis is called out for being a huge cowardly cunt who is toxic to everyone she touches even as they fight to save her life.
I'm not sure if it's all self-loathing or some strange form of masochism, but she got off easy with that mirror. Maybe give her back her sense of humor or make her less of an edgy fucking turd over a fusion that was 100% her fault.

Sugar hates Lapidot

youtube.com/watch?v=ur0W6DLVJN4

"Give them time you guys!"
Yeah because everything else in SU is given time and not rushed at all.