Are they never gonna address the fact that Spiderman is second only to Hulk/Thor when it comes to physical strength?

Are they never gonna address the fact that Spiderman is second only to Hulk/Thor when it comes to physical strength?

> They repeatedly keep hinting at how strong he is by having him catch UberVillain's punches yet in fights he becomes weaker than Cap.

Attached: spidermanspidermandoeswateverfuckthisshit.jpg (301x167, 7K)

>high str, dex, int
>low con
glass cannon?

He's also high con. He gets beat up a lot and gets better reasonably fast.

Spidey is pretty broken to be honest. Above average in all possible stats but not really absurdly high at any of them.
Like a super jack of all trades

They did. He was connecting kicks to Thanos. He absolutely destroyed both Bucky and Falcon. He had the upper hand on Cap. Steve
clearly could only win because he's more experienced. He had to throw a heavy weight at him to neutralize him.

You mean when he lifted a building off of himself?

People for some reason keep forgetting he has super strength.
In Homecoming when he lifts the school's entire row of lockers to grab some secret stuff a lot of people behind me went "whoooa...!"

He is third after Gi-Ant Man in physical strength

You're kind of underselling him. He caught that hammer from Black Dwarf like it was nothing.

Peter has always been a heavy hitter in comics. He's fought Rhino, The Hulk, Juggernaut, and yet ALWAYS pulls his punches. When Peter gets pissed, it's genuinely terrifying

Attached: Spider-Man cover.jpg (1165x1800, 223K)

Carol is stronger. In Capitain Marvel #1 (the first one) she literally states she could destroy him and he gets frightened

>uber villain
this
t. taxi driver

Cap will always have the upper hand on an inexperienced Peter. That said Raimi's Spider-Man would body everyone and tank hits with ease.

He has to beat Rhino with his wits as well as his strength and he got wrecked by the Juggernaut and some Hulks are even stronger than that. Peter is just below all of them in terms of strength but he can beat them if he relies on his other skills, environment, and luck.

didn't he keep a boat together for a while, lift tons of debris off himself, bench press whatever Cap dropped on him in Civil War, kick Thanos around while dancing between portals? I'm not seeing Cap doing stuff like that.

>they had to nerf Peter to push carol
Ftfy

Attached: 1511321773902.png (337x334, 172K)

Bump so I can come back to this with content

They also always forget spidey sense which basically lets him auto succeed on any reflex save.

Combined with his physical attributes that is pretty broken in normal combat.

Helping ya bump

I liked when the other gave him a power boost, they've been pretty coy about his upper limit since then. I mean being able to bench 10 tons and have speed like he does is enough sure but what other crazy shit can he get?

Attached: MU Strength Chart - Heavyweights.jpg (793x561, 187K)

I think you mean fourth. Captain Marvel is the most powerful. I wish I was joking

Attached: MU Strength Chart - Mediumweights.jpg (793x554, 160K)

Any page where I can see him use his full strenght, no holding back?

>she literally states she could destroy him
She's such a nice lady.

Damn, forgot that these are supposed to be posted in order.

Attached: MU Strength Chart - Normal Human.jpg (752x576, 171K)

Attached: MU Strength Chart - Super-Heavyweights.jpg (793x627, 185K)

Whatever,

Attached: MU Strength Chart - Super-Mediumweights.jpg (760x571, 181K)

>Is still alive and cogent enough to talk after receiving a phoenix force aided beat down.

Attached: 1392712447868.jpg (2000x1537, 1.74M)

>that blackbolt

this is a Yea Forums staple and should've been the first post

Thanos is the strongest

If anybody on the planet knows how to throw an effective punch, it's fucking Frank Castle.

Attached: 1398571853158.jpg (800x1230, 1.12M)

Here.

Attached: Pete vs Firelord.jpg (948x1390, 453K)

It's worse when Peter isn't talking.

Attached: TASM 645004.jpg (1280x1965, 548K)

Attached: TASM 645005.jpg (1280x1965, 531K)

Attached: TASM 645006.jpg (1280x1973, 487K)

Why is he such a twink?

He's balanced by his extremely low Wis and his secret identity class not making much Gold for him to invest.

Attached: TASM 645007.jpg (1280x1967, 371K)

Attached: TASM 645008.jpg (1280x1978, 490K)

They've actually done a good job of showing his strength level, its just that the lack of cockiness and confidence in actual major fights makes it feel like his power is undersold.

I personally called the spider-light "THE STARE OF THE SPIDER-MAN" as a kid.

Attached: TASM 645013.jpg (1280x1979, 432K)

Is that fucking Jesus in this picture???

That content should include angry Spidey and that page where MJ asks if he could beat the Hulk and he thinks about it as is like "Yeah... I could beat the Hulk."

Attached: TASM 645014.jpg (1280x1979, 538K)

MCU Spidey has a very toned down SS, as based on the quotes by fiege

Attached: TASM 645015.jpg (1280x1976, 516K)

Attached: TASM 645016.jpg (1280x1977, 386K)

Attached: TASM 645017.jpg (1280x1986, 495K)

Attached: TASM 645018.jpg (1280x1980, 462K)

Attached: TASM 645019.jpg (1280x1982, 466K)

Attached: 1396333207288.jpg (600x918, 161K)

Attached: Spider-man kicks your ass 1.jpg (986x1511, 182K)

Don’t forget: Spiderman surprised Winter Soldier with his strength

Attached: Spider-man kicks your ass 2.jpg (988x1500, 242K)

I always preferred when Spider-Man would use his quips to break down a person, adding insult to injury rather than just spouting one liners and references.

Anybody have that page where Doc Ock is tooling around in Peter's body for the first time an accidentally cracks open somebody's face with a punch?

Attached: Spider-man_vs._Colossus.jpg (1117x863, 290K)

Attached: 1214019720754.jpg (700x998, 187K)

Attached: 1256609379740.jpg (995x1510, 430K)

I thought that, generally speaking, Spider-Man is less powerful than Iron Man?

Pretty sure Captain America doesn't have to be physically stronger than an opponent to be a threat to them

Spider-Man is stronger with raw power and he has a dozen abilities he can use to his advantage. But Tony can make stuff that counters Peter's powers. In Civil War he has a device on his suit that messes with his spider sense and beat him that way. Otherwise Peter just rips his suit apart with his bare hands.

Carol is planet busting tier, Peter is strong but not cosmic strong

shouldn't Silver Surfer be super heavy weight? A lot of his power is from Power Cosmic but even without using those powers he's super strong.

>its just that the lack of cockiness and confidence in actual major fights makes it feel like his power is undersold.
And probably the desire not to accidentally Mortal Kombat someone, as he tends to fight a LOT of skilled/gimmick normal humans.

>Shocker is white
I knew it.

user there are pages where pissed Peter just floors Rhino.

Attached: Rhino begs.jpg (439x432, 360K)

So based she was scared of even facing him for the longest time.

Attached: Angry Neighborhood Spider-Dad 01.jpg (988x1546, 1.42M)

Attached: Angry Neighborhood Spider-Dad 02.jpg (988x1516, 1.13M)

Will Peter's Black Cat also be a black girl?

God, I fucking loved Renew Your Vows.

>bench press whatever Cap dropped
he shoulder pressed it you fool

Really? I thought Iron Man was ordinarily in heavyweight range, like Namor. Whereas I vaguely recall Spider-Man was impressed at how easily he could lift a bus when he was amped by symbiote.

Attached: hLam5nJ.jpg (800x2914, 649K)

Hey Cardiac that's a face everyone has forgotten

Not only is this chart old as shit, even the writer wasn't totally sure about it, hence the write-in address. A lot of these guys have fluctuated, Iron Man, Beast, Power Man, Ghost Rider ect.

Just because you CAN lift a bus doesn't mean it's effortless.

It's a consistent fact that he's essentially the greatest street level hero but a low tier cosmic hero.

I don't understand. That's the same point I was making, wasn't it? Spider-Man usually has to exert himself to lift a bus, and was impressed that he could do so easily while symbiote amped. I guess I wasn't clear.

Oh, Iron Man has gone down? My current comics knowledge isn't that great.

Do you know who jonas salk was? he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research. polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine. and this guy jonas salk? he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars. you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.
If I had a choice between polio existing in the USA/world and jews. I would choose polio every single time and twice on sundays. I would infect myself with polio and tour america spreading the disease in a custom built wheelchair or crutches if it meant all the jews and their influence were excised from my country like the cancer they are. polio is nothing compared to the harmful effects of jews on the USA and world.I would give anything to live in a world where our biggest problem was building access ramps and compliance with the civil disabilities act.
that sounds like hyperbole. it is not. 100% authentic feelings. I cant sleep at night anymore. I wish I never started questioning things. I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope. I envy the dumb.

Attached: Angry Neighborhood Spider-Dad 03.jpg (988x1434, 1.38M)

Not in the movies. Remember that Spider-Man stopped dead a punch from Winter Soldier and he was just fucking around

Base-level Iron Man is like a high-tier middleweight based purely on strength. But he has suits for every situation. One of them is essentially a Jaeger.

>F: 30
>A: 50
>S: 40
>E: 40
>R: 20
>I: 10
>P: 40

Those are some good stats no matter how you look at it. I'm surprised his reason and intuition are so low though. Again, I'm pulling this from the classic tabletop rpg from back in the day. Which was based on AD&D from what I remember.

>Which was based on AD&D from what I remember.
You remember incorrectly, it was it's own unique thing.

In my defense, it's been 20 years at least.
Though I appreciate it all the same and I'm glad someone else has at least heard of it.

I play it quite often

people are okay with spiderwank but not bat/superwank?

That's awesome that people still play it. I used to love rolling random characters during high school and pissing off teachers by playing with D10s all the time.

They can relate to Peter more. It's like jerking off a mirror.

Spiderman still fucks up and always holds back compared to Batman who's 30 steps ahead or Superman that could just bench press the planet

I don't remember a comic where Batman gets beaten to death with a rock by a literal waifu