Why is he afraid to play in a different league than Spanish? Is it autism, anxiety...

Why is he afraid to play in a different league than Spanish? Is it autism, anxiety, or he just loves to statpad against Eibar, Leganes and Rayo Majadahonda?
Honestly that disqualifies him from any discussion about him being in top 10 players ever.

Attached: pissi.jpg (512x307, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exWAjry2Plo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> he needs to be a mercenary to be the goat

And where then? To stat pad against English, French and Italian farmers? People will shit on him too then.

Ronaldo is the best player ever, best players ever can only play for best clubs in their respective countries, England/Man United, Italy/Juventus and Spain/Real Madrid.
Mesi is a system babby while Ronaldo is a strong minded man mountain who's not afraid to take challenges, that's why he won 2 major international cups and Pissi pissed the bed for his nation.

he has a point.
being a one club cuck is Giggs tier.

you're so fucking gay dude

He can barely even play in a new position in a possession based system, imagine him playing in a normal system after 20 years of tiki taka

>one club cuck

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-clip-art-otaku-5b23ca3b390f93.9408888815290721872337.png (904x864, 119K)

Why didn’t Ronaldo win with Juve last year? Why didn’t he win more La Liga titles?

refute it please.
oh wait! you cant

So iniesta, xavi, and totti are cucks now?

i'd luv to see 'im in a league one scrap up norf

Im glad we agree Messi is Totti tier
Xavi and Iniesta and dominating Qatar and Japan respectively btw

>you're a cuck if you're not a mercenary
your logic is so retarded it doesn't merit any discussion whatsoever

>tiki caca

Attached: tiki caca.jpg (606x453, 177K)

Non European leagues are a joke

Ronaldo (fat) is a mercenary? Zidane is a mercenary?
Moving to a different league is not mercenary behaviour. To suggest that is delusional.

IF Messi went to PSG or Man City (now) though then I agree

>still arguing with autist that only want attention
when will you retards learn

i know the epl is a joke

>Why are you posting in threads I don't like

Attached: Soyjak 14.png (231x218, 12K)

Routine is comforting for an autistic person, they don't like change so staying at Barca help keep him under control.

he should leave barca for inter, now that would be kino

>the gay janitor has deleted my thread meanwhile Twain's thread is still up

who will pay him £500k a week after tax?

JJ

Have you not seen him against english teams?

He absolutely destroyed tottenham while making it look easy. I've never seen anything like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=exWAjry2Plo

Attached: default.jpg (620x420, 66K)

>a serb being actually gay
not a surprise desu

If its not your local club, you are most definitely a cuck

At least win something with a team other than Barca (Argentina for example) or even a CL without the greatest midfield duo in history.

>At least win something you've already won, but this time win it on my specific arbitrary terms

Attached: kulcpkri5oq11.jpg (2048x2040, 149K)

ah yes, how arbitrary to have only ever won it with the consensus best midfield duo ever.