Brat Håland's cousin Albert

what the hell is going on

Attached: albert-braut-haaland.jpg (571x377, 21K)

apparently, in norway instead of spanking a baby on the ass when it's born, they hit it in the face with a cartoon frying pan

Based amish

Are nordics just depigmented negroes?

kek lmaoing @ the s.niggers genetics

Erling was just the test prototype, Albert is the finished product and will be banging in 100 goals a season in one of the top leagues in a year.

MY ancestor :)

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-04 thumbnail (Image WEBP, 720 × 405 pixels).png (542x405, 471K)

Le 101% white face

This is what nordics actually look like, I'm sorry that you were misled by the /pol/ propaganda

Man that is one ugly ass family. I would say on the whole most high level professional athletes are generally average to below average looking and wouldn't get a second look if they were just normal folk.

wot the fok did ye just sa? ill bash ye fookin ead in i sware on me mum

Attached: UEFA_EURO_qualifiers_Sweden_vs_Romaina_20190323_Alexander_Isak_(cropped).jpg (368x520, 192K)

The Braut-Haaland Project is a work in progress, don't judge please.

> big lips
> broad, flat, round nose
Seriously, if you photoshopped this to make his skin black, he would like an african. Can someone explain, i thought nordics were the purest aryans

whiter than the haalands

Actually it’s the Dutch

>if you photoshopped this to make his skin black, he would like an african
Yeah, no shit. So would I.

He has big lips, but that is not a broad nose, crucially not broad nostrils. He retains a heavy brow ridge, a high bridge between his nose and his forehead, and deep-set eyes which are not typical for black people.

> crucially not broad nostrils
are you fuckin blind. His nostrils look like the end of a double barrel shotgun, theyre large. no two ways about it. I agree that his brow ridge and deep set eyes are caucasian features, but thats about it

Why are mutts so obsessed with race?

another cousin

Attached: Jonathan+Braut+Brunes.jpg (1080x567, 126K)

I picked a random black guy. This is what a broad nose and broad nostrils look like.

Attached: sadio mane.png (500x500, 285K)