Was Muhammad Ali really the greatest?

Was Muhammad Ali really the greatest?

Attached: muhammad_ali_photo_by_stanley_weston_archive_photos_getty_482857506.jpg (1200x1200, 219K)

for his size he was probably the greatest all-round boxer. his absolute fearlessness is what made him truly great though.

>greatest fighter ever
>becomes muslim to not fight jungle gooks
lmao just lmao

i'd rather go to vietnam than fight 30 heavyweights in the ring

So he’s no Uncle Tom for Steve n Goldberg

going to vietnam would give him nothing but another loss on his record

Louis, Dempsey, and Johnson are his superiors.

cringe

>no GOAT redemption arc
>couldn't fight into his 40s like the true greats because his "I'll just let him hit me in the head" tactics gave him parkinsons
>looked like a scared cat trying to take swipes at Joe Frazier while inevitably getting backed into a corner

That's a NOPE from me dawg

Attached: George-Foreman-Net-Worth-Bio-Age-Height.jpg (700x416, 119K)

kek

this nigger had the strongest chin of all time

I haven't found any evidence to prove otherwise.

He was the most dominant fighter in boxing's best era. He did lose some fights in his prime but they were to other GOATs. He is the best heavy weight and overall top 5.

>communism was created by Jews to destroy the Russian hegemony
>its Jews sending Jews to fight Jewish ideology

Youre an idiot

Chuvalo probably had him beat on that front.

communism was created by jews but coopted by goys
america was created by goys buy coopted by jews

>"greatest"
>btfo so hard he spend half his life as a vegetable
naw

Capitalism in the 60s and 60s in America wasn't Co opted by anything but the church. Fighting communism was the right move, and ultimately capitalism won. Its just on its deathbed in the form of bernie sanders atm

holy based retard!

I regret making that post now it's turned into some shitflinging contest

also manny pacquiao >>> muhammad ali

Nah. Floyd Mayweather is GOAT. 50-0. Seethe and cope haters.

Top bantz

>can't even walk his kids to school

SCARED
LITTLE
MAN

Amazing is his two losses were both avenged twice.
I don't really care about his career after he was 55-2. His last 4 (1-3) fights were shams.

Based af

>cherrypicking and removing more than half his losses
kek

That’s Floyd Mayweather

/scaredlittleman/

He isn't even the greatest Muslim boxer

Attached: amir-khan-2.jpg (3000x2250, 827K)

>bernie sanders, a social democrat, a communist

man better not go to canada, most countries europe, those social democrats are gonna eat you

i love him more now

I love goerge foreman grills desu

He was pretty great. Watched him beat Spinks in '78. An absolute professional and student of the art.

Capitalism is in our blood. We like to compete against one another. It won't go away until we've been replaced by AI.

Can't think of a bigger CHAD move than going alone against your government who is ilegally occupying a country across the globe while sending young men do die in a meaningless war

Now I admire Cassius Clay, I do...

Attached: bruce_leigh.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

even I could take on this overrated nigga. I fought the toughest cholos in tijuana and san diego

I don't really count anything below cruiserweight as the same sport.
Lightweight boxing is far more of a dancing match Floyd is more of an artist, you can't compare someone of his dimunitive stature to the heavyweight greats.

David Tua

>toughest cholos in tijuana and san diego
literally weaker than the weakest cholos in faveLA

Well go on, where's the evidence?

Foreman was knocked down multiple times and even ko'd. Tua was a manlet that ate punches like tic tacs. Went up against killers and was never even staggered. He tasted the canvas once late in his career when he was fighting for a paycheck.

George wasn’t a man, he was a bear wearing boxing gloves.

Attached: 3E2DA68B-CB41-4227-A529-5396FDC0E9EA.gif (320x212, 2.46M)

Does it really count as a KO if you were just too tired to get up in time because you'd been slogging the shit out of the other guy for 7 rounds?

Well yeah, but besides that Jimmy Young and Ron Lyle put Foreman on the canvas a few times.

Attached: 1402466789086.webm (600x450, 2.86M)

How many Ronnie Lyles did Tua go up against?

Ike Ibeabuchi and Lennox Lewis are leagues above Lyle.

Lennox boxed him you idiot, ibeaWHOchi?

And Ali didn't even box Foreman, just let him punch himself out. What an overrated bum.

Watch Foreman v Holyfield if you want to see what an iron chin looks like - either man.

kek fighting a blown up cruiser isn't the best argument for having an iron jaw. Try again.

Floyd is a defensive point fighter, he'd get creamed by Ali in a real right.

As opposed to those great examples you've shown?

Tua-Ibeabuchi set the compubox record for most punches thrown in a heavyweight fight. Ike unloaded his arsenal at Tua and didn't make a dent. Sadly Ike suffered brain damage from this fight and tried to commit suicide, instead serving a 16 year prison sentence for multiple rape convictions. Before his imprisonment he knocked out slick heavyweight and future champ Chris Byrd.

Besides that watch the Tua vs David Izonritei or Oleg Maskaev fights, another future champ. They throw the kitchen sink at him and don't do any damage. Tua rallies late and knocks them out.

Foreman is definitely a hard bastard but to say he's the toughest to ever lace up gloves? Nope.

Oh so Holyfield is a blown up cruiserweight but Ibeawhochi is a certified knockout artist?

To add, Foreman took part in fixed fights on his comeback. Look up Tony Fulilangi. Don't know about anyone else but the Moorer (((knockout))) always looked suspect.

Where did I say that? You wanted an example of a fight that displays a great chin and I provided it. But go ahead and move the goalpost once again you autist.

You said it right here champ >kek fighting a blown up cruiser isn't the best argument for having an iron jaw. Try again.

He is a blown up cruiser. I never said Ike was a certified knockout artist.

Well who has he ever knocked out?
Why is Ibeawhochi a valid example but Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield isn't?

Is the argument who has better knockouts or who has a tougher chin? Keep moving the goalposts, retard.

You can't follow your own line of argument? Do have to explain it to you?

You said I couldn't use a fight against Holyfield to illustrate my point because he doesn't meet your rigorous standards for punching power.
But what would happen if you applied your own rigorous standards to your own examples - namely Ibeabuchi?
What metric are you using to justify this perceived double standard?

It is perceived because there is no double standard. Holyfield barely cracked hw for that fight and Foreman outweighed him by 50 lbs. Holyfield isn't exactly a knockout artist in his own regard. Ibeabuchi is a legit hw that was undefeated and has a respectable ko on his record before his career was cut short. Tua's career is a better indication for an iron jaw than Foreman the chinlet was.

Your initial point was that Foreman, a man that has tasted the canvas multiple times, had the strongest chin of all time. You still haven't proved that and are just getting lost in the weeds of your own bullshit.

>Cant think of anything more chad than being a pussy

What are you doing here, don't you have boots to lick? Shoo shoo

Attached: bootlicker.jpg (440x334, 16K)

he benefits from being the best in an era that media started to explode so the few generations that actually remember him as the goat will die but his legacy will live on longer than others

Why are pussys comebacks always
Hurr durr you're a bootlicker

The only bootlicker here is you because you're a pussy and if anyone of us here saw you in real life and told you to do something like lick our boots you'd do it because you're too much of a pussy to say no

Going to war is only justified if your country is getting occupied.
Tell me one reason why you should go at the other side of the world to fight rice farmers because your government told you so

Lol go train to shoot browns and immediately get killed by a based IED ya fat bitch

Because most people are stupid and will gladly adopt a fascist communist government, yes that's what communism is its inherently inseparable from fascism, because they are too stupid to understand the ramifications of such. Capitalistic freedom is a privilege few in history have known and it is so easily lost because people who are happy don't fight but those who aren't, those who are evil fight to destroy and enslave every single. Second of their lives. Literally without vigilance it can go away in a heartbeat

>there's a chance he's genuinely this much of a cuck

Attached: download (9).png (168x168, 7K)

>simping for fat subhumans who lost to based rice farmers and the elite power of communism

Attached: 190kg.jpg (540x960, 77K)

When you get your first job you'll understand. Or you won't because you'll wage cuck and claim having to make money to buy things is oppression

people like to live different life styles than me on a different continent???
LESS KILL EMM

Attached: CONSUME.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>hurr no job
guarantee you work at maccas lmao

>float like a butterfly
Gay as fuck
>sting like a bee
attack once then die?

>enslavement under a fascist government that has always lead to genocide is a different lifestyle
>haha OK bootlicker

I don't even know what your faggot lemon sun soda flag is from but you are genuinely fucking retarded and you deserve every mass burning you and your, most likely, gook family get. LET THE RICE PATTIES BURN

I own a business mate.
>dingo ate my paycheck

Nearly bed time wagie, back to your cagie

Why is a Kiwi so upset about Ali taking a stand against the Vietnam War? This is pretty weird

lad go watch brendon hartley choke in formula e

Idk mate go learn about pol pot, khmer rougue, holodmor, random state sponsored killings in Cuba. Maybe there's like a pattern here

Funnily enough I used to sit next to him in school. He literally never said a word

maybe he didn't want to be beaten up for his views on the vietnam war :D

Lick my boots chinkcel

In ters of pure talent? NO...the likes of Sugar ray, Lomachenko, Mayweather, (to name a few) are objectively more skilled. Now, if we're only talking HW and accomplishments...then he was one of the greats. That being said...not "the" best ever. Reason why people say this was because ali wasn't just a boxer. He had a contagious personality. Constantly in the media back then...very popular and not just in his own sport. So people are biased. It's normal. And there's nostalgia factor too.

Based retard

i was just making a joke to lighten up the situation and you got more angry lol
g2g now see ya in 4-5 hours if the thread is still up

The greatest of all time is Amir "King" Khan.

I could beat him 1v1.

Tyson would have dropped Ali easily.

>Sugar ray, Lomachenko, Mayweather
kek what has that guy done to be in that company. This is like that meme
>your Sugar Rays, your Mayweathers, your.... Lomachenkos

Attached: 1568907423178.jpg (1200x1200, 107K)

he never lost in his prime dude. He lost after his prime (after the jailing for not going to war).

the greatness of a boxer is measured by the degree to which they BTFO whites. In this, Ali is second to the real king

Attached: Jack_Johnson1.jpg (220x303, 9K)

Hagler-Minter deserves a shout
>In the run-up to the fight, Minter had caused controversy by stating that he "did not intend to lose his title to a black man".
The crowd was so asspained about the stoppage they pelted the ring with garbage kek.

Attached: kover2.jpg (696x417, 112K)

I'm more of a Smokin Joe fan.

Any more kino stories like this?