What's your go to food when you've completely given up on life? For me, it's the chili dog

What's your go to food when you've completely given up on life? For me, it's the chili dog.

Attached: wide_61905.jpg (1280x550, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastel_de_nata
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ass

fast speed

Balut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

Attached: Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk.jpg (984x1024, 574K)

this

What's the sauce there? And those yellow things can't actually be spaghetti right?

Chili sauce with beans. The yellow stuff is shredded sharp cheddar

You guys dont have chilidogs in sweden or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

Muslims can't eat pork

Ramen noodles. I could eat them for months straight and not give the slightest shit that I’m slowly killing myself.

Attached: E3FF7EF9-30F9-4AE9-9C5F-A10022CC7BBD.jpg (2048x1618, 758K)

>What's the sauce there?
Chili con carne
>And those yellow things can't actually be spaghetti right?
That's cheese, bro

Philly cheese steak. (with provolne) the goat american sandwich.

Attached: izK_ShkB2rCoTfOsMp218S0SV7GH98OhQWlzOpyad38.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

I make pizza pockets as normal but when I eat them, I open 1 of the 4 seams and pour monster energy inside of it. Then, I close the seam as best as I can and bite that seam so it closes, oriented so the pizza pockets is inside my mouth, then attempt to blow up the pizza pockets for a perfect mix of the drink and insides of the pizza pocket.

My feet look like a sexy woman compared to yours.

I don't know if it counts as giving up on life, but pic related is one of the most decadent foods I've ever eaten. That's a whole piece of fried Camembert cheese right there in the middle, by the way.

Attached: 41141734_1399372076863342_6891444372697513984_o.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Attached: 1582899926202.jpg (693x637, 91K)

it's just meat and cheese on a bun

>The annihilator of arteries

Portuguese "cuisine" is revolting

It's Brazilian and it's disgusting but delicious. Ate it once but won't ever eat it again.

My neighbour once invited me to eat Francesinha, I had to force myself to finish half of my portion. It's American-tier food.

Can't deny that could be great when you're drunk or dead hungry though.

It's not exactly meant to be haute cuisine, Jean-Claude. It's meant to be cheap, flavourful and filling food, but that's it. I wouldn't expect anyone with a taste for fine food to love it but if you just want to shove large portions of meat down your gob, it's one of the best options out there.
>It's American-tier food
If you ate a francesinha even half as greasy as a typical American sandwich, you ate a terrible francesinha.

The issue isn't the greasy part as much as the "let's stack as much meat as we can in this bitch" concept

It's not that bad if you workout, actually could help in bulking

That's kind of the whole point of it, lad. As I said,
>if you just want to shove large portions of meat down your gob, it's one of the best options out there
Unless you don't care that much for the kind of cheap meats used in the francesinhas, I don't really see why it's such a terrible concept. I also don't see why it's 'American-tier'. The problem with American food isn't really how meaty it can be, it's just shit.

poutine, avec bacon and pickled jalapeños

>frogniggers talking about food
lmao fuck off and eat dirt ngongo

Attached: dick fil a.jpg (823x1024, 227K)

Attached: green lol.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

>extra pickles
My nigga.

just googled the francesinha and it literally shows up along with a croque monsieur/madame; therefore, according to your argument, french cuisine is no better and is

Is francesinha similar to Occitanian food? It looks familiar.

Pizza. I only eat it after saying "Fuck it" to myself in my head. I always end up eating too much and regretting it later.

Fucking kys

Attached: 2B7667D1-459E-451E-9607-07D816C226E0.jpg (389x378, 16K)

Attached: 1479308931981.png (501x870, 331K)

Don't listen to these snowflakes, Francesinha is trash food, always was and it's a national embarrassment.

this.
delivery pizza and a bottle of red wine is the goat don't give a fuck anymore meal which should be eaten in bed.

and peppers and onions you tard

This French guy is (predictably) a prick. Using the Francesinha as an example of a cuisine's inferiority is silly. Portuguese food is simple and fucking tasty.

very strange you ask that, not only because i said i consulted google for my knowledge; therefore, i suggest you also consult; but, because i literally just had a couple glasses of an occintanian wine

Attached: 8A2BFC10-8AA9-4E21-864F-CF5CE238F1FA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

>What's your go to food when you've completely given up on life?
Yea Forums.org

Bom Bay bad boy pot noodle with extra chilli sauce

>sideways photo
>double quote

i swear i’m not drunk

Easy to make and gets you high for hours, just need crackers, fatty spread like peanut butter or nutella and takes less than 30 mins to make

Attached: marijuana-firecrackers-1.jpg (750x563, 46K)

Dry as fuck, add more water retard

I make those in the microwave... they get you fucked up, brotha.

pepperoni +extra cheese pizza and vanilla ice cream

DUDE.....

Or you know, just smoke the fucking weed

Yeah and having to smoke every 20 minutes to maintain the high, only takes 2-3 joints worth for a lightweight like me

dude pop tarts lmao

Attached: 1573710970238.jpg (400x562, 37K)

I'm hungry since 3 months :(

Hardy kek

chocolate cake donuts

or sometimes krispy kreme glazed donuts

Attached: large_91345315-f2ee-4928-85b5-37148b0af2aa.jpg (600x600, 74K)

DUDE WEED LMAO

BRO IM SO HIGH

LAD CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER TRIP OUT SESH WHOA

Cheese dogs. I recently went on a cruise where you could get a hot dog that was 100% beef with nacho cheese, onions, and jalapenos. I think I ate 5 of them in a week.

Uma delicia

Pieces of deli cheese and cold cuts just like Tony Soprano after a hard days, yessing and noing .

>INB4 MI SALAMA CARMELLE ME SALAMA

Attached: ultimate-guide-making-kickass-meat-cheese-plate.w1456.jpg (1456x897, 155K)

I could waste away eating nothing but rice & beans with the boneless chicken breast from Pollo Tropical and die with no regrets.

the majestic pizzaburger

Attached: canvas.png (1330x726, 1.09M)

because your abbo bush weed is weak as shit

Balut is really underrated.

Attached: balut2.0.jpg (960x960, 123K)

Processing my weed into edible Form doesn't work for me, just doesn't get me high

>ass
This

Attached: meanwhile at maccas in australia.jpg (1280x1280, 322K)

>factory made sausage, probably around 40% meat
>pre-grated orange "cheese"
>soft, white textureless bread. Not even toasted
>chips on the side
Fuck that's gross

how are you supposed to eat that shit without spilling everything out on the first bite

Attached: 1581917072451.webm (480x480, 2.9M)

god damn i hate americans (fat people) so much

these things are pretty based though

Attached: 1_604.jpg (735x437, 53K)

for m? it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

When I completly give up which happens frequently I usually go on a bender of different drugs but if I have to pick a certain food item I guess it's le big mac

WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE THE SANDWHICH ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR'S AND SWALLOWING SO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON'T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS SANDWICH ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

food is just fuel, if you take pride in your countries cuisine you're a fucking subhuman.

>a whole piece of fried Camembert

damn that's hardcore bro
you'd go to jail in america for this that's not pasteurized

Attached: 1582663623172.jpg (225x225, 10K)

most of your hot dogs sausage are beef or turkey since jews dont eat pork

weed tastes bad you cunt, just smole it

that's an english

every obese person is an american no matter where they come from

fried pork rinds

I’m currently eating a Leberkäse Semmel
cheers

Yeah, it’s spaghetti

kek

That’s why it’s so good you tard

>custard
>pastry
clearly english

extremely delicious tho'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastel_de_nata

GIWTWM

Attached: 1581571688591.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

dominos pizza, two large. i ain't even fat. they cure my temporary 'given up on everything' state instantly

Why and where have I read this pasta before?

Full English Pizza

Attached: full english pizza.jpg (600x450, 61K)

peng

yes brah
had a couple of these before a tame impala gig
bought some chips and got attacked by seagulls on the beach
then later after the gig someone passed away in the kebab shop we ate at
wicked day out

ITT amerifats post feces that pass as food in their country

>tame impala gig

Attached: IMG_20200304_134143.jpg (293x303, 29K)

I do drink yerba sometimes but my gourd keeps getting mouldy and I don't really know how to stop it

as long as there is plastic cheese on it, they eat it