Why are nearly all basketball players black in a country with 12% black population?

Why are nearly all basketball players black in a country with 12% black population?

Attached: kobeshaq.jpg (1300x724, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/blackathlete.htm
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_briefs/2010/RAND_RB9526.pdf
nber.org/papers/w12828.pdf?new_window=1
brookings.edu/interactives/key-findings-from-the-hidden-supply-of-high-achieving-low-income-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genetics and interest

tall white people are usually successful and don't require becoming an athlete to escape poverty

>Genetics
black people aren't inherently a foot taller and more athletic than white people on average though

Longer arms

Shhhh

Not to go on a /pol/ route, but it’s a lot of economics. Poorer communities produce more athletes, and black athletes usually have to play sports to financially afford college.The scene is much more competitive in poor communities where this is your only shot at moving up in the world, as opposed to middle and upper class sports.

no but I would say they have more outliers both ways from anecdotal observation. also a non manlet white dude that doesn't look like shit has it made here

they care about it a shitload more to the point where it's a go-to icebreaker to talk about with them and it always works

Read this book and it’ll answer all your questions

Attached: 99578DD1-5BB4-4F1B-8903-2C1DABB55E35.gif (200x302, 39K)

>NBA
>All basketball players
Dumb brit

Blacks are generally faster and more powerful (in the sense of applying strength quickly), where those small average differences matter a lot at the margins.

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/blackathlete.htm

African Americans are on average slightly shorter. However, fickle interest dictates the talent pool for a given sport for which constrained optimization can take place.

Swimming tho. Mostly psychotically dedicated whites and asians.

Well, yeah. Swimming is a hardcore middle/upper class sport. Every cul-de-sac has a pool, and every inner city has basketball court.

Not close to being a /pol/ route because /pol/ wouldn't say something so moronic.
It's eugenics, plain and simple. You take the biggest and strongest darkies to America for labor because they're the easiest to sell. Those darkies then breed with others and you get more big strong darkies. It's just basic biology and common sense.

>This is your only shot at moving up in the world

Why? Is it 1930 and blacks are banned from being educated? Maybe if blacks applied themselves where education was involved they'd have other avenues to go down that aren't "shooting hoops", selling drugs, or hoping Snoop Dogg listens to their mix tape.
If they're mentally incapable of applying themselves where education is concerned then you're going to have to acknowledge blacks and whites aren't interchangeable. And you can't keep excusing their mess because of "economic factors" and "luck" like your Jared Diamond. Not when the differences are purely evolutionary.

The slave trade didn't last anywhere near long enough for eugenics to take place.

I'm black from a large city. We took basketball very seriously. It wasn't just a sport, it was a major part of growing up.

>I'm black

Attached: 1582652859653.jpg (214x236, 6K)

you still ended on the streets?

You have no idea what you’re talking about at all. Eugenics didn’t have the time, or the intent to be actually applied. Also you have no idea what schools look like in Atlanta or New Orleans. It’s brutal; kids are set up for failure. It’s not that they can’t learn anything, like you, the teachers are garbage, textbooks are 20 years out of date and ripped, and their environment discourages curiousity or interest.

No, I went to college. I work in tech.

Then Charles Barkley was right. Unless you're one of the 400 best basketball players on the planet young black people should be focusing on getting educated. You need a culture change

they are more athletic than white people on average retard

it's not eugenics, there's more soft gut laughably unathletic manlet blacks by proportion than whites here. I get you buying it but I always laugh my ass off when white americans parrot this

The black is a better athlete to begin with, because he's been bred to be that way. Because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back. And they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. And he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War, when, during the slave trading, the big, the owner, the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have uh big black kid, see. That's where it all started

I agree. But it's not going to happen any time soon.

same reason all football players are black
blacks are the most athletic, most genetically superior, most physically superior. any sport they care about they dominate

Anyone who thinks blacks are athletic has never met anyone in my family.

wow is that why your shitty soccer league is dominated by blacks now too you faggot?
what about that world cup winning french team ?

now thats cope the average black american can beat the shit out of white american easily

>Not close to being a /pol/ route because /pol/ wouldn't say something so moronic.
What you went on to say is far more moronic. Maybe you should go back there

I'm not even trying to make a joke because my dumbass was in jail with them so I'm really no better but go into an urban jail during basketball season. nothing and I literally mean nothing is on at night except nba

I'd wipe the floor with your brittle jaw groid, just like Fury Wilder 2

lmao sure faggot
but what im talking about is that the average black american will without a doubt annihilate white one in a fight

It lasted long enough to see a drop in sickle cell because the adaptations weren't as useful in North America

Try educating yourself. Teacher quality basically doesn't matter.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_briefs/2010/RAND_RB9526.pdf
nber.org/papers/w12828.pdf?new_window=1

the average black dude is like some 5-9 slightly overweight faggot that couldn't dribble a ball between his legs. not saying the white dude is any better but you have a seriously delusional view of the average black dude here

what do people who are devoted to basketball, know only basketball do after they fail?

yea im not saying the average black guy is Dk metcalf but they for sure can beat up the white one, i bet on it any day

I thought almost all Americans were black or Spanish. In Japan we only know black athletes, rappers and celebrity. Yes not white ones are only Justin Bibber, Ariana grande and hulk hogan.

at 15, 19 yep. at 30, 34 nope. they age like milk

> RAND researchers examined the relationship between teacher quality and student achievement by analyzing five years of math and reading standards tests
There’s your mistake. Test scores show nothing about how the teacher relates to their students or how effective they are getting students engaged.

I wonder this too, what happens to all the kids who play college ball but weren't good enough to make the NBA? Do they make use of their scholarships and end up with decent jobs or what?

Black guys are more naturally fit. Same is true in africa

Neither of these make students more intelligent

Then you must either have no idea what you’re talking about, or you just want to post /pol/ in Yea Forums

yea nah the average white guy is overweight as fuck by then too

Schools have an important role in socializing children and exposing them to knowledge, but they don't make children smarter, nor do different education strategies do much of anything to close to the black-white intelligence gap (which is the only one that people really get worked up about).

Based positive role model black man

western whites all descend from northern europeans which were invaded by vikings, that's why we're taller on average

what did you expect from this thread OP
niggers like to run and jump around and swing on things as you'd expect
white people like to avoid niggers

I think the main issue isn’t that there is a gap between whites and blacks that we need to close, but that your average poor kid in is not set up for success. It goes even beyond race, West Virginia is super white, but also super poor; their schools are pretty bad as well. It’s a near universal thing in America that needs reform.

>WV
Yes, some substantial portion of whites are as dumb on average as blacks. Heritable personality traits predispose people toward poverty which is by definition multigenerational because of heritable factors.

It also doesn't help that white strivers are both more common and aren't given the lifelines that visible minorities are, but that's really not all that relevant outside of some societal ideal of justice.

brookings.edu/interactives/key-findings-from-the-hidden-supply-of-high-achieving-low-income-students/

Most end up just getting by with shitty jobs. Some people end up worse than that.
When I say we took basketball very seriously I don't mean we thought we could make it a career. I don't think anyone thought that. We played because, you kinda had to. It was part of our value system. If you didn't play you were an outcast. Even if you played your standing in the social ladder depended in part on your ball skills. Thats how deep it went.
I remember playing white kids from other parts of the city a few times. Not through school teams, you had to be elite for that, but through random social events. I remember thinking these white kids weren't good. Not because of genetics or whatever. They just didn't care. They're probably lawyers or have business degrees now. Working for the types of people that own NBA teams.

the vast majority of your prisoners are black. I agree something needs to be done about the poverty-ridden areas (in the wealthiest country in the world) but there is clearly a problem with the black community that needs to be fixed

like some guy said above, black teenagers strive to be athletes when they never will be. studying hard and becoming a doctor etc. is seen as "uncool"

The causes are complicated, but this "doing well at school is seen as uncool among blacks" is way over hyped.

t. Numerous family members are teachers

I don't have any well funded think tank reports to back me up but the older I get the more importance I put on the 'nurture' side of the 'nature vs nurture' debate.
I don't know Mandarin at all. Or to put it another way, you could say I'm terrible at it. Why? Because I grew up in the US without knowing any Chinese people and I never took any interest in it. Not because I'm stupid. Now thats a random, contrived, extreme example. But have you been to black ghettos in the US recently? Those people might as well be in another country. Why aren't they successful in the US? They're barely in the US. Geographically, yes. Socially, not really.

It's not so much that studying is seen as uncool. It's more like excelling academically it's not seen as a viable pathway to success. And they're usually right. If you live in poor district with bad schools chances you're not studying your way out of that. I know it's bad to say it and we love to think of the world as this awesome place where if you work hard enough you can get what you want, but odds are it's not going to work out.

This. Granted, this is an unhealthy and self-sabotaging mindset, but it's pretty understandable when children have it. Especially with cynical authority figures who openly distrust the powers that be

It's one of the only thing they are good at besides being criminals.

The only thing black people are good at is stealing (basket ball) and shooting (basket ball)

They see being smart/studying as being white. When black people speak clearly they get called wannabe whites by other blacks. Their entire existence is made up of a fuck whitey mentality. I live in the south and have to deal with them every day.

this seems like a reasonable, well-informed post

>southerner
That's your dumb ass ancestors fault for enslaving them. Deal with it.

They were already slaves when they got them r-tard

mind your own business I wasn't talking to you

stupid foreigner

Lol, just cause I’m A+ at history and you are a sad C-

He's black so he actually takes it as a compliment

the same is true for anyone, you guys and your endless excuses are pathetic

so they're all government teet non productive faggots like all blacks that "make it"?

Black people can't swim, can't play hockey, suck at math, make terrible politicians, terrible at banking, and they suck at music today with all the rap.

Jej

Opportunity, every park has a basketball court, you only need a ball to play, dont need extra equipment that costs a lot of money. Lots of indoor courts so you dont need to always depend on the weather. Black people on average are taller. Basketball is played in almost every high school. Also the financial incentives make kids who may not be academically inclined, a way to higher education.

the sport of the poor in America

There's no economist on the planet who considers education unimportant. Nice try, retard.

Also, you spelled teat incorrectly. God bless

It's literally not the same for everyone

It's the exact opposite tho

white music is not good

Love how white racists on Yea Forums always deny blacks are more athletic when blacks dominate every fast-twitch sport on earth.

Ya'll can have powerlifting and swimming LMAO

'black don't crack' guys who take care of themselves age much better than white

Because white people have opportunity.

Excellent observation