Why won't he just come out?

It's the 20s
No one gives a shit about Gays anymore
What has he got to lose?

Attached: 1574424431_938380_1574424517_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg (720x405, 22K)

arabs don't like faggots, he doesn't want to loose that market

MESSI ONLY SCORES AGAINST EIBAR!

I wonder how would he make more money, if coming out or if staying in the closet.
I mean if he comes out he loses arab money, fly emirates is not going to make more ads with his face on them, but he could become the image of big clothing lines and other companies that would like to side with him as the international image of gays.
I do feel like arabs have more money than gays to be frank.

As if he doesn't make enough money
It means more attention for him in The U.S. & Europe
I can see him doing it only after the 2022 World Cup since it's in Qatar

>As if he doesn't make enough money
Its never enough

Also
>Ronaldo has likely Fucked guys in the Expensive Hotel Rooms Arabs paid for him to stay in
Chad Move.

>enough money
poorfag mentality

I do doubt he has fucked many guys, he probably is afraid that they would tell on him (and they would). Probably only fucks guys thst dont want anyone to know, aka arabs.

>It means more attention for him in The U.S. & Europe
I can see him doing it only after the 2022 World Cup since it's in Qatar
that's a good point, tho the american market is gone after the rape case

goddammit i fucked up the greentext

I think everyone and their mother knew that roastie was some girl hired to beard him that was salty she didn't get as much as Irina

have you retards never heard of a metrosexual?

Yes, they shold all come out. It's 2020, come on.

yeah but that won't change the american media opnion will it? "I BELIEVE HER" remember?

literally closeted faggots

Ronaldo himself admitted some unwanted anal stuff, dude.

All his fans are Indians and Arabs. They hate gays.

Maybe Ronaldo coming out will open their eyes and make them be more open minded :^)

maybe he isn't gay

maybe i'm not 1.70 m

Attached: 1571674357252.gif (308x239, 2M)

Maybe the sky isn't blue

>It's the 20s
So? It's still not acceptable. I don't even tell people I look at this board.

The Terror of Torino

vs

The Eviscerator of Espanyol

who is a better player?

Attached: 7095f2401dd7a32e9ac8dc8d0e76e0b9.jpg (600x899, 57K)

you can't sell egyptian steel if you are gay

You've been in denial for over a decade already. I understand not wanting your idol to be a faggot when you're a child ir a teenager, but it's about time you let it go. Open your fucking eyes.

He’s gonna pull a Ricky Martin and do it to try and regain relevance when he’s older

you, you care a lot about gays, specifically about inserting them fucking everywhere

anything that isn't about queers offends you because you're all attention whores

if he's gay then why did he rape that american slut?

The gay rumors are from insecure betas projecting. TSUUU is so CHAD that his straightness almost seems gay to lesser men.

weren't he and that badr cagefighter guy really "close"?

He's clearly bisexual.

>but he could become the image of big clothing lines and other companies that would like to side with him as the international image of gays
Dior is worth $6 billion. If Fly Emirates went public it would be valued at $40 billion. You can't even compare the money that those two companies can spend on marketing

no rebuttal whatsoever

He was getting really anxious about the looming gay suspicions and set it all up out of frantic desperation

>anal rape

hmmmmmm

>have sex with woman
>choose ass over bagina despite no shortage of access to condoms
HMMMMM

Lol

There's a photo of him in drag, try and look it up.

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo_7.23.08.jpg (445x714, 100K)

Attached: tsu gay.jpg (610x400, 46K)

didn't he rape some chick? that doesnt seem gay to me

OP is such a big fan of Ronaldo, that he hopes Ronaldo will be the same as OP.

Why would he care to "announce" something like this? He can suck as many twinks as he wants and doesnt have to say a word about it, in contrast to OP who must announce on multiple social media platforms every time a homeless man gives him a salty pirate.

Do you think they'll ever assume?

Attached: ronaldo_e_quaresma_foto_epa8051b73b (1).jpg (3000x1340, 1.05M)

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo-e-ricardo-quaresma (1).jpg (1600x900, 99K)

why would you openly admit to being a fag. Is this a westerner thing?

Attached: JS92685685.jpg (615x409, 34K)

Attached: maxresdefault - 2020-03-04T121154.360.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I'm sick of you fucking faggots calling Ronaldo gay. Ronaldo is straight. He fucks every woman he can touch. I have gone through his last 100 Instagram photos and as you can see the number of straight ones outnumbers the gay ones by some distance. In fact only 3 are gay. One where he is pointing to the plane toilets which might indicate he had gay sex in them, one where he isn't touchine Bale on the bum during celebration which indicates fear of an erection and one where he isn't having sex with the woman in the background. The rest are straight. Being a great father isn't gay. My dad was a bad father who had sex with me I guess that makes him straight by your logic.

Attached: ronaldo instagram.jpg (5000x5000, 3.82M)

MAN GEGEN MAN

A metrosexual is a gay incel

good post

This.
He probably paid the media to write those articles also. As if the world famous footballer with hundreds of millions needs to rape anyone.

seems relevant..

Attached: CR7 - Welcome to Juventus!! - Amazing Skill, Best Move Ever HD.webm (480x360, 722K)

Heard rumours but that's it. Do we actually know which footballers are gay and which aren't? I heard Pep fucked a lad once but Spanish tabloids aren't exactly relaible. Outside of arabfags I don't think anyone would really care desu

>I heard Pep fucked a lad once but Spanish tabloids aren't exactly relaible
Luis Figo

>he wasn't satisfied with vaginal sex so he was fucking her in the ass whether she want it or not
lmao

lot of muslim fans

I also heard that Messi gets his daily testosterone injections via the poop-shoot, all natural injections if you know what i mean.

sounds legit

/spee/, I have told you many times before that I am gay. Specifically I am a bottom. It's cringe and you are no better than a filthy muslim if you aren't okay with gay people.

faggot

>faggot

yeah but is he cute tho

if Tsu isn't gay why did he kiss Dybala in the mouth huh??? checkmate portubros, he LIKES dicks

I've been told I have a nice butt

>Implying you wouldn't fuck Twinkbala

SCHWULE
AAAGGHHHH

hes not gay just southern european

what is the difference tho kek amirite fellas?!?!?!?