Brehs is Mike okay??

twitter.com/usy1_/status/1234201855674155014?s=09

Tldr

Man is sweating and crying talking about how he misses when people thought he would kill them because they didn't mess with him. Now people bother him and he's fighting urges. I'm spooked.

Attached: shockedsugarray.jpg (1080x2280, 168K)

He seems little unhinged

Mike was abused when he was younger

DUDE WEED LMAO
yeah his brain is mush

too many weird drugs
probably gonna kill some poor celebrity in a show fight for money next year

gonna find out in a few years he has bodies in his back yard

I don't feel so good Mike bros...

In most of those hotboxin episodes he seems absolutely dosed to the max on psych drugs/tranquilisers its painful to watch. Whats going to happen when that shit doesn't cut it anymore?

I mean smoking weed is one thing but I imagine the shit he doses on a daily basis will probably encourage a dementia diagnosis about 20 years premature

He was always unstable

Didn't Mike get raped in the summer of '82? Probs why he's so fucked up

I've always felt bad for Mike in a way. He's never been right in the head, his early life didn't help much with that. He put his trust in the wrong people who would enable his self destructive behavior as he made more money and gained more power. Then they take the money and run after they let him take the train straight off the rails. It's obvious they knew it'd be better for them if he destroyed his own career so they wouldn't have to break ties with him on their own. Doesn't excuse him from shitty choices but he should have never been in the positions he was without somebody their to calm him down. Instead of using his actions to build hype, just encouraging it more. It was like WWF except Mike and Holyfield weren't shaking hands in the back and going out for beer and hookers.

He'll likely end up taking his own life at some point. If it goes that way hopefully he decides to go alone.

there's a bro-science story that Cus D'Amato hypnotized mike all the time and it helped him concentrate. that part is pretty much fact. the weird part is that Cus supposedly died before taking mike out of one of the trances and that's why mike went through his "eat your children" phase.
Cus had mike pretty much under control, but after Cus died is when mike went off the deep end.

Fucking lol at the guy laughing at him, probably the absolute last thing Mike wanted either of them to do given what he was saying.

>brain mush from DUDE WEED LMAO and not years of blunt force trauma directly to the skull
imagine being this much of a bluepilled D.A.R.E faggot

he’s still pretty hilarious on his adult swim show

Whats the context. Who is he talking to. He seemed at peace with himself for a while. Getting old is hard. He probably is out of money too

i cant watch that

Attached: 1575400284897.png (640x773, 15K)

IT'S COMIN UP
IT'S COMIN UP
IT'S COMIN UP
IT'S COMIN UP
IT'S COMIN UP
IT'S COMIN UP

That's bullshit covered truth
Cus specifically trained Mike to be a monster in the ring, but he managed to keep him under control outside of it
Kevin Rooney couldn't

good riddance
nothing worse than fist swinging porch monkeys with a god complex

Drugs. Abuse. CTE. Drugs. No longer famous.

He's doing pretty good considering.