Mfw the amazing sport i invented is complete

>mfw the amazing sport i invented is complete

Attached: 1570660017895.jpg (1062x1080, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvEMQalsHWs
reddwarf.fandom.com/wiki/Zero_Gravity_Football
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Patent it immediately, you fool

Show us

>his "sport" is not mixed-sex

Attached: images (18).jpg (663x462, 27K)

You can only patent unique equipment used, so i am working out everything else on the business and administration side before i launch it so i will have a head start before some parasite tries to steal it

I cant because someone will steal it

Attached: 1580343067148.png (1024x660, 139K)

Not this shit again please

You already showed us last week it was gay

So whos gonna dominate it loos, kiwis, sudacas or non-english europeans?

Bulletball!?!

Can i bring my own rock, or is there a regulation boulder?

user please
the world isn't ready

my sport is basically blitzball but in a giant zero g field and the players have jet packs that blast air out to control direction and mobility. it would be full contact. with kicking, carrying, and throwing the ball allowed

Attached: 1539721354962.jpg (626x626, 75K)

You will regret this posts this time next year. Its been completely developed and will be extremely exciting. Its designed to have a balance of territorial gain, possession and low scoring which should make for an extremely entertaining sport

Attached: 1568772588481.jpg (320x320, 16K)

what nation will be the goat at this sport

>this mong is still pushing his LARP bullshit

Ireland wins but Bulgaria catches the snitch

>next year
I can't handle the suspense, user

Based, cant wait to be part of it when it hits the New england area.

Obviously i will launch in the uk first but look to spread it worldwide as quick as possible so there will be no huge advantage for nations who adopt it early compared to late adopters like in association football. Nations with slight physiques, poor athleticism and low technical ability will not do well

Attached: 1581029793518.png (1062x1080, 512K)

>low scoring

oh brother this guy STINKS

>mods right now

why do they fear him?

Attached: 1401234357239.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I feel the world needs this more than ever

Attached: 1562271701174.jpg (750x562, 39K)

german probably with their autistic tech would make the most advanced jet air packs. or maybe the french since they already have the right idea
youtube.com/watch?v=JvEMQalsHWs

is it sex with machines by any chance?

just tell me already, half of Yea Forums is autistic and literally cannot wait a year

Because i like you guys, i will give you a teaser. This is what the pitch may look like(not 100% decided)
It is 100 meters in length and 70 in width.
The end zone is 40 meter across

Attached: pitch-outline.png (3024x4913, 81K)

>german probably with their autistic tech would make the most advanced jet air packs
wouldn't the jet pack be the same for everyone?

Because he actually posts about sports related things

Might be like F1 (where the best cars are all made in Britain).

M U L T I B A L L ?

Oh great. It's foot egg isn't it?

How are goals called?

is this the same shape that the ball has?

TELL EVERYTHING
NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe

Attached: apu blush.jpg (640x513, 34K)

Op can you make it so that your sport is a womens sport, and in the sport you can see all the girls pusys

Attached: 1581008906244.png (720x644, 39K)

>***sport*** that doesn't include cooming as a method of scoring

Attached: 1571885754687.png (634x628, 309K)

Based if possible

More importantly, will women want to show me their pusys if I'm good at this sport?

2 goals

Its an 11 a side sport

Attached: 1568072428963.jpg (540x680, 80K)

Will your sport appeal to us fat people?

So would any of you fine gentlemen like to purchase a franchise?

Attached: 1575757124678.png (887x560, 53K)

your pepes are comfy britbong, you goy my attention

I'll give you three fiddy and half a jar of instant coffee

what kind of clothing/equipment does the sport require?

Attached: 1472584948154.jpg (630x465, 43K)

I'll give you a couple of hamburgers for the rights to a new england team

Month old Piss bottles would do?

As a player or spectator? As a player there are 1 or 2 positions a larger man could play but you will have to be extremely fit also. As a spectator there will be some great snacks, food and drink served at all the stadiums

Attached: 1574435321302.jpg (743x1204, 190K)

answer this

Attached: 1567477117858.png (336x239, 112K)

>instant coffee

Attached: no.png (585x462, 51K)

one los angeles franchise pls, finna dry the chis and negroes welfare bux

In California I thinking to place it in Fesno or Bakersfield as there are no current franchises there. I will only be allowing people to buy franchises in their local area and they must have detailed local knowledge of the people and area, as they will need to act as a promoter for their team

Attached: Apu-Accountant.jpg (498x573, 49K)

Nothing

No deal

Attached: 1578202449087.png (657x527, 51K)

OP go to paint and sign me one of your pepes. Write something like for my argie friend.

if we ditch the 'franchise' thing and make it community based sports clubs i will bring your game to manchester

Attached: argie fren.jpg (818x564, 58K)

based

How about a couple if shekels for those new england rights. I'll give you 8% of all profits oy vey

No bueno unfortunately. I need to make money from this, Ive legit worked out a great franchise model based sytem which will make the owner/operators lots of money and protect myself from getting my idea stolen and also make money. Also there will be around 3/4 teams in and around manchester. Thinking Stockport, Stretford, Salford and Chetham hill

Attached: apu-big-brain.gif (755x708, 1.04M)

i'll take your stretford franchise then
how much are we talking

I want give the whole territory of new England to one franchise. There will be several as it is one of the only places in the US where fans will be able to travel small distances town to town. Also my return will be more similar to that of a boxing promoter Eg 20% of TV rights

Attached: 1577018943557.jpg (819x1024, 79K)

who else saving all these posts so they can steal the idea last second?

this is all just a ruse to spam your frog folder isn't it

It will be very similar to the McDonald's franchise system where the intial franchise fee isnt huge but you will need to have proof of finances for a much more significant amount. I havent worked all the numbers out yet but you should be making atleast a 12%+(likley much more) on your investment. Your whole energy will be spent on promoting your individual club and getting fans to turn up to matches and sell as much food and drink as possible, matchday advertising, merchandise selling and commercial partnerships(like Woodward does at united)

Attached: 1581972367543.png (536x982, 382K)

Shant be posting anymore of the details of the actual sport anymore. Ive given you enough info that when it goes big you will know you were here at the genesis

Attached: 1575787701912.png (941x887, 247K)

Hes too powerful

your sport have a name?

Its a big folder

Attached: Help helper folder.png (1527x669, 600K)

Yes it does now. Cannot post it though for obvious reasons

Attached: 1576010185747.gif (112x112, 76K)

Can I get hired as a janitor when you get this thing off the ground please?

Are you willing to do it for free?

once ill hear of a new sport rising in the UK , ill immediatly cash in on it and make the first belgian team

you have an discord or something for further discussions?

Can I also be a coach like maybe offensive or defensive coordinator for a team? I'm very smart and stuffs

Attached: images (3).png (618x496, 21K)

Please at least give me some food.

Will you make me a 50/50 partner in your business? i'll invest a few thousand pounds if you wish and we will get rich together!

i'll pay you two square hotpockets a day if you join my team

Wouldn't you rather buy a franchise in Romania? There will be a Balkan league

You wont be able to do it fast enough as I will launch a Benelux league a year after launching.

Attached: europe-countries-league-system.png (500x495, 98K)

Jannys always do it for free

Attached: for free.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Put Austria in with the Germans lad

Sounds good
Neets can't buy shit
No, you can't do this

I do not. Do you seriously want to discuss a franchise? Are you the Stretford user? I should work out all the details in the next week about the franchise system and contracts, etc. I will probably get a 3 day ban for this thread but will post again after that

Attached: 1558159106232.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

>Blitzball
One of the best mini-games ever. FFX-2 was so depressing; I just wanted to see Yuna and Rikku in their swimsuits kicking the shit out of people. Even tho Blitzball is just Bloodbowl but in water. I'd play a full game of it desu.

Either way reddwarf.fandom.com/wiki/Zero_Gravity_Football

ALREADY A THING.

>Chetham hill
Oh good, i can atleast have some tasty burgers before i watch your "sport"

>50/50 partner
>a few thousand pounds
>A multi billion pound idea
Unfortunately not user, but i think i could work out a franchise deal for you if you dont have the initial fee. Whereabouts are you in the UK?

Attached: 1580686818563.png (1169x1080, 81K)

link to download folder pls

no

Attached: bomber Harris.png (750x750, 442K)

I reside in greater manchester, i promise i'll persuade all the pakistanis/indians/chinks/etc to try out your sport, i'd like 20% shares thank you.

can we make it so that girls play with no clothes on

Big Sport doesnt want extra competition.

If you are willing to put in the hard work to promote, market and advertise the franchise im sure we can come to some sort of agreement

Attached: 1581810658487.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

then can i be coach of a belgian team ?

>>A multi billion pound idea
dude, Bossaball isn't even a billion pound idea, you're idea won't work. This is a nation that can't even maintain an American Football team of any quality despite US internet (London Redcoats fucking WHEN). It's being forced here. Your LARP is fun, but come on man.

you can have stockport or cheetham hill then since i've got stretford on lockdown
salford is dead on arrival, might as well be my reserve team

Ik so fucking tired of this stupid pepes

Sure, I can try to spread awareness here in Romania.

For Apu

>greater manchester
Well ive already promised a stretford franchise to an user already. Where would you like your one? You will earn much more than 20% ROI if you run the franchise properly

Attached: apu-puppy.png (667x684, 53K)

Hello, is this the based thread?

this niggas autism is so far advanced hes already thinking about what the stadiums gonna be serving for snacks LMAO nigga ur sport gonna be xfl 2.0

New sports aren't allowed. After Ultimate, there's no room. Sorry friend

Truly the Einstein of our board

I'll run your Kent franchise for 20% of the tickets and merch, plus full creative control over the project.

I've got big ideas

>Bossaball
A shitty copy/rehash of slamball. The points you have made are valid and i have a response to it which is why this sport will be a success but i cant really say why. You will just have to believe i have designed the whole system with the points you have said in mind.

Attached: 1580513270768.jpg (1127x771, 81K)

Why not be a franchise owner/operator?

But what about your specific town? Bucharest will definitely have a team and maybe even Cluj

;)

Attached: apu-bane.jpg (657x526, 62K)

trust is a two way street my friend, i need information to decide if this is worth my investment or not

Ive even worked out the prices, the deals and the different regional snacks

Attached: apu-menacing.jpg (2048x1676, 226K)

sure , what franchise you got planned in belgium ?

Where about in Kent thinking of a few teams there. 1 will definitely be Medway based. Will try to create as many rivalries as possible without making each teams territory/population/fanbase too small

Attached: 1574381744102.jpg (891x597, 41K)

This
Stop IT!

My town is one of the bigger ones in Romania. If Cluj can get a team then we can too. Or I could relocate if needed to. I don't really want to reveal my exact location right now though.

See lad, this is why you need my help. No, you absolutely don't need a Medway team.
One would be best placed somewhere in the Thames Estuary. One should be in Maidstone or Canterbury. I'd suggest the latter.

Medway is a shithole and they can't even support their own football team.

True, but i believe i dont need to chase investment for this idea. The ROI is much higher than regular investments and is much more exciting than a passive investment like stocks/real estate. So what would you like explained?

Attached: 1564357034818.jpg (819x827, 53K)

Where abouts do you live. Because Benelux is so easy to commute between cities/towns you will need have a good local knowledge and ability to get people through the gates and engage with the fans to create a entertaining night out

Attached: 1573520661025.png (784x645, 36K)

>LARPer doesn't know how business works
Okay, if you're legit, write me a business plan and email it to me, with all the details. I don't have millions to invest, but I could do a £50k or so. But I doubt you have anything and your sports is way over valued.

Look, he seems to know what hes doing

Anywhere with a 300,000 minimum population, easy travel links, close to city centre and preferably no other successful sports team(minor importance but helps) and also cant be too poor as people will need to afford tickets and buy food and drink at the stadium

Attached: 1576195023298.jpg (450x405, 69K)

Haha yeah, of course. No plan, no proof, no nothing. No proof of concept, no hints. No contact information. Nothing. It's a shitty larp.

fucking avatarfaggot nigger

what are the rules of the league
what administrative rules need to be followed when operating a franchise
how can you guarantee people will like or be interested in this sport

wallonia , hainaut to be exact

Definietly need a team in the Medway. With Gillingham the largest team, we should easily be able to create a fanbase. Also all the Millwall larpers wont have to commute to the old kent road every other saturday as well.

> Maidstone or Canterbury
These are the other places along with Tunbridge wells/Tonbridge and also Gravesend or Essex.

>Medway is a shithole and they can't even support their own football team.
Thats the support we are targetting. Not posh rugby twats

Attached: 1559751582126.jpg (376x434, 127K)

I'm serious man, Medway is too balkanised for this to work. Its not one place its a hundred. They don't support Gillingham there because Chatham hates Gillingham and Strood hates them both and Rainham is in denial about the lot. Its not about class, Medway is something else.

I'm from Gravesend, let me tell you, this is the place to be, they're building a new city in the Ebbsfleet valley.

My city fits those requirements but it depends on what sort of facility you are looking close to the city centre. Since it's mostly old, useless buildings in that area you might have to build something new which won't be easy.

haha the funny frog

>what are the rules of the league
This is what i am writing out this week as well as codifying all the rules.

>what administrative rules need to be followed when operating a franchise
There are existing models of which i will be copying

>how can you guarantee people will like or be interested in this sport
This is the franchisee/operators job. The investors i will need will be pretty much promoters for the club.

Attached: 1576391016500.jpg (1089x889, 285K)

>hainaut
There can be 3-4 teams there. Mons or Charleroi

Attached: 1583011822924.jpg (650x521, 52K)

>I'm from Gravesend, let me tell you, this is the place to be, they're building a new city in the Ebbsfleet valley. Ok fair enough you seem to know the area well, in future threads name yourself KENT user, so i know who you are. You can purchase a franchise or we can come to an arrangement. Do think you can promote an event successfully to have 1000 people show up?
Interesting, Im sure land will have become very expensive there though.

Attached: 1576218737531.jpg (399x225, 20K)

Post the area you are thinking about as specific as possible without doxxing yourself so i can do some preliminary research

Attached: 1566757290171.jpg (994x662, 70K)

i can take the Mons franchise no problem , knowledge of the area is good as i lived there most of my life

>Do think you can promote an event successfully to have 1000 people show up?
Yeah but I'd need resources

OK. In future threads put MON user in your name bar. I shall tick that place off the list

Attached: 1559833390876.jpg (657x527, 33K)

In between Iulius Mall and the cathedral

What race/build combo should I play in Divinity Original Sin 2 OP?

Sure, over the next few days, weeks, months i shall be working all the details out. Just a word of encouragement a 1000 people should be easy to do as local shitty boxing events between some local guy and some lithuanian welder sell that much on most Saturday nights. Also do you think a team in Bromley and Bexley/bexleyheath would work?

Attached: 1581305148603.png (679x548, 385K)

Louisville Kentucky - huge sports city but lacking any professional franchises.. would we be eligible to host a franchise?

I'm going to sleep now. Good luck with whatever your larp or business turns out to be.

>Iulius Mall
You could have just said Cluj-Napoca. That looks very central, so there is unlikely to be any land available to play. Is there a place within a mile or two, like some playing field or derelict land?

Attached: 1582173953329.jpg (723x445, 48K)

>He's still up
based as fuck

There's 4 towns with that here lad and like I said, I'm not in Cluj

Yes, the only issue for me is trying to work out a good league system that is even and good for fans to travel. I wont to start to base most teams in the 24 US states that have no professional sports franchises which mainly means the pink states

Attached: USACanada.jpg (1465x1177, 435K)

Attached: pelota azteca.jpg (600x532, 72K)

>Doubting the power of autism

Attached: nightcrawler-1.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>Also do you think a team in Bromley and Bexley/bexleyheath would work?
Put it in Lewisham. They identify more with South London in those parts and its like ten minutes on the train, so fair enough.

Its has progressed a lot since then

Attached: apu-smug.jpg (800x596, 52K)

>this thread again
The last one was killed before I could make my offer. I work for BT Sports and would like to buy the exclusive broadcasting rights to your sport. The opening offer is for £450m per season, however there is some room for negotiation.

Was thinking Peckham and the teams Nickname would be "The Trotters". They would come out to the only only and horses theme and their kit would be yellow like the van.

Attached: del-boy-bar-fall.gif (320x180, 1.33M)

>low-balling the OP like that

The projected value of this sport is clearly in the billions of pounds.

Unfortunately i will be looking to sell the first couple years TV rights on terrestrial/ free to air television to build up the sports fanbase as i believe it having a paywall will limit the growth of the sport

Attached: 1578204976783.jpg (653x523, 124K)

So which county would you like your franchise in Irish user? Unfortunately Gaelic football will be one of the many causalities of this sports rise

Attached: 1573531977722.png (400x468, 119K)

I don't think so lad. Peckham Pengmen would suit. I've got other team names if you're interested.

>hey guys, I'm making a sport
>Oh cool user, what's it like?
>I can't tell you
>W-what?
>Yeah I can't tell you because people will steal it
>O-okay... well, I'll get involved
>Sweet, OK, I need you to give me £30m
>What?
>Yeah, I'm talking about making a new sport on fucking Yea Forums but projecting the value of this sport to be in the billions despite older and more established and popular sports not being like this. I also demand people on Yea Forums to give me millions of pounds for this game, whilst providing no information, no plans, no concepts, not even simple contact information. I also am dumb enough to think people have millions of £ to invest totally blind into something

This LARP is so boring and the lack of even attempting to play along is making me more and more happy for mods to yeet you.

County Donegal pls fren

Understandable, but would you be willing to accept bids from Season 3 onwards? We would be happy to allow a limited number of games to be available for free, though this would of course reduce the level of investment we'd be making.

If you're so cash poor that you can't afford to gamble on a potentially massive sport then why are you even in this thread?

>Peckham Pengmen
I dont think the mandem will be into this sport. The other places in South London i was thinking were Mitcham and Croydon

> I've got other team names if you're interested.
Go for it

Attached: 1580510412051.jpg (450x220, 59K)

If you're this angry now imagine how seething you will be in a couple years time when everyone is watching it

Attached: 1567484522471.jpg (1214x1239, 356K)

So you don't want rugby lads or mandem?
You need to broaden your horizons son.

>He's in one of the smaller Irish counties
Will people from around the county travel to Letterkenny for an event? Where is the Gaelic football team based and what are their average attendances?

Attached: piku velle.png (680x896, 34K)

I'm not cash poor, I have, at any one time, at least £400k liquid cash. He's not provided any contact information despite me saying I am willing to invest. I expected a LARPer to have more shit ready to go.

Yeah just like American Football has become super popular here, haha. It's not like nearly every team closes or something due to football, rugby and cricket taking the majority of the 'sport spending' of the average Joe. No. No. This sport is so good it'll be able to knock rugby and cricket away.

Any franchises planned for Yorkshire or East Midlands OP?

I will sell you the European cup games in season 4/5 but not exclusively. As i would like half the games to still be on terrestrial TV like the old champions league was before you guys bought it exclusively.

Attached: XwP7nZk.jpg (657x527, 36K)

competitive masturbating is not a viable sport my autistic friend

Donegal is the dark green county here. Literally the worst possible choice for a franchise because it's almost completely cut off from the rest of the republic by Northern Ireland (which is actually south of the north of Ireland)

Attached: Irelel.png (800x997, 219K)

I feel if we try to appeal to too broad an audience it will dilute product and alienate our hardcore/fanatical fanbase and you will just end up trying to compete with all the already existing sports. You will end up with shitty atmospheres, players wearing rainbow laces, promoting the womens teams and teams doing anti racism campaigns.

Attached: 1572269761538.gif (1027x731, 101K)

The fact it isn't part of N.I makes me cry. The fact all of Ireland isn't park of the UK makes me cry. Make Great Britain & Ireland again ;___;. Fuck the EU.

>You will end up with shitty atmospheres, players wearing rainbow laces, promoting the womens teams and teams doing anti racism campaigns.
Fuck me, this is so grim I don't know where to start.
>dude racist lmao
>dude fuck women lmao
>dude fuck gays lmao
You don't have to do any of that, but the fact it is a KEY PREARRANGED thought shows how much of this is a tardlarp.

Yes, every county and region will have a team. Usually around the main population centers. Especially if they do not have any successful teams in other sports already

Attached: 1568851210613.jpg (657x527, 54K)

not having any /pol/ shit lad

I didnt know Richard Scudamore posted on Yea Forums

Attached: 1551737936885.gif (980x490, 2.22M)

No /pol/ shit but it doesnt mean you have to placate other groups that are an extreme minority of you target audience that will end up alienating the majority

Attached: 1556667605467.jpg (480x360, 18K)

How about the Isle of Man?

Yes they will have 1 team. Most likely in Douglas

Attached: 1577232716581.jpg (834x526, 64K)

first time seeing this thread user, I actually live a 15 minute drive from tun wells and know the area well. what could i do?

Attached: curious apu.jpg (699x485, 39K)

Have you seen the number of frogs he has?

Do you think you could organise an event every 2 weeks that attracts 1000+ people?

Attached: 1554926257430.png (680x552, 86K)

What's planned for South Yorkshire then?

Any thoughts on trophy designs yet OP?

Doncaster and Barnsley, definitely. Not sure about Rotherham and dont think it would be smart to try and compete with the 2 Sheffield clubs atm. Maybe in the future or a club based in a Sheffield suburb

Attached: apu-espresso-wired.jpg (657x527, 49K)

>Hello, based department speaking

Attached: apu-hello.jpg (717x664, 33K)

Oh wow, my fears have been solved. If he wants to spam his frogs, fine, but this LARP is depressing. I long for the day of quality shitposters. If I spent a week to it, I could LARP better than this fag.

No, but they will not be as ridiculous looking as golf trophies

Attached: 1546661937137.png (1242x814, 612K)

Yeah Rotherham's the shithole. Do you think the Sheffield folk will really want to travel to Doncaster or Barnsley for a game though?

na i'm not much of an organiser, more a creative kind of guy. so probably not. sounds great though. i envy your glorious purpose and good luck fren.

Attached: Apu Butterfly.jpg (867x685, 96K)

So are you going to tell us about the game? how can we invest in a franchise if we don't even know what we're investing in?

That's the issue. Are you from sheffield? I definitely want to put a team in Sheffield but dont know whether people could afford to go to another event every week / every other week???

Attached: 1577489155435.png (678x525, 38K)

Shame, dont you think you could use creativity to come up with some good marketing and promotion? When i say promotion im not asking you to act like Eddie Hearn/Dana White

Attached: 1575757170403.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Okay, I would like to purchase one franchise in Slovenia, Portugal, or Spain. Sevilla is my preferred city.

WHO DRAWS ALL THESE PEPES

OP, how central to the sport / marketing is Pepe?

I will reveal it all once i have written everything down and got all the contracts ready. Plus all the admin and legal stuff. Also when i look for investors i wont be trying to just get anyone to invest i will be targeting specific people. As each club need to be run correctly and successfully for the overall brand of the league

Attached: 1569688143363.jpg (900x770, 59K)

I want a franchise, let me know when you've done the legal stuff, i don't browse this board 12 hours a day so hopefully i see your post.

European league wont be for sale for a couple years but i will put your name on the list. What US state are you in as a franchise there will be much much more lucrative

The alphabet agencies

Attached: 1568076031225.jpg (948x661, 74K)

Once ive got everything ready i will make a general with the sports name so it will be easier to find. Whereabouts do you live(county)?

Attached: 1559883018665.jpg (1229x989, 181K)

primetime roleplaying as a wholesome child naively convinced of its idea.

I dig it. Not everyone can be roleplaying as a schizo, nazi, pervert. We need also the simpler and healing roleplays.

mayhaps i could, but i'm no leader/organiser. if you're into MBTI, i'm an INFP. creative/high verbal IQ but chaotic. i could consult, give input and ideas to someone else though. maybe i should just keep an eye out for these threads for now, brother. any rough time frame for when you usually post?

Attached: file.png (450x338, 279K)

you're right krautbro, this is a comfy thread

You need to be on the level of Eddie Hearn/Vince McMahon for this to work. Do you have balls as big as they do?

>Eddie Hearn
Meant Barry but same shit

Sounds like all you need to do is learn to delegate. Usually around 9pm onwards. I may get a 3 day ban for this thread so if im not around for the next couple days dont panic. Also im INTP

Attached: 1559448969127.png (258x332, 54K)

I am currently in Michigan but I have contacts in New Mexico, Mass. Where is best for you?

Kentbro here, I'm in if you provide the details as soon as possible. Big plans! I will reveal them fully once I understand more of the game.

Hopefully i can emulate Barry Hearn. What he has done for alternate sports is mesmerising, he should be knighted

Look at the map here.If(when) this is successful i want to launch into US & Canada asap, so whatever one you will feel more comfortable with promoting. I need to balance the leagues as much as possible but all 24 states without a major league sports team will definitely get one first

Good to hear lad expect more to come. Like isaid i will reveal all once its safe to do so, im not trying to be mysterious or larping. I genuinely think the sport i created is amazing, obviously will need some real life test matches to work out the kinks. Also want to protect myself and have all the legal stuff ready

Attached: 1551834069287.jpg (748x750, 68K)

>learn delegate
yeah.
>Also im INTP
i like you autists

I'll keep an eye out lad!

Okay, I am comfortable with NM most.

We're going to need PR stunts. I'm thinking big.

I have plans to bring back medieval tournament games such as jousting and team melee, with blunt instruments so nobody is killed of course, if you reward my loyalty and investment I'll reward yours. On that note I really don't know why we can't hire some larpers, an old castle, and put it on youtube, market the hell out of it, and eventually market it to TV.

I need to know some of the basics like how a stadium would function, how physical the game is, the very nature of it, etc.

Okay so Albuquerque will be the place t

Here at Texaco we would be delighted to sponsor one or more of your domestic leagues. In return for a handsome sponsorship deal, we would require a Texaco prefix on the league name(s) and for an invitational competition to be held every pre season named the Texaco Trophy.

Please let me know what options are available.

>We're going to need PR stunts.
I think we will build most of fanbase at the beginning by having some local lads playing for the team and trying to build the community aspect of it first. American style PR stunts wont work here. The whole event pre match, match half time will be a spectacle enough for get people hooked. I would describe it as adrenaline fuelled and attention grabbing

>medieval tournament games such as jousting and team melee
They already do this and its not very popular. Also team mma which is kinda similar is what inspired me to invent this sport, the matches are over far too quickly and are far to phsical for the fighters and too violent for the fans.

>I need to know some of the basics like how a stadium would function
I will own the stadium and rent it back to the operator/franchisee. Same as the Mcdonalds model.

>how physical the game is
Physical but not

You cannot have both the league name and domestic cup competition. Sponsorship rules will be similar to the premier league

That is fine, Texaco will sponsor the league and Havoline will sponsor a cup competition.

Attached: 1579615693630.png (200x160, 32K)

We at Chevron Co are dedicated to making the world a better place to live in for future generations. Catchlight Energy may be a better suited sponsor for your league?

Biofuel is also bad

Attached: 1479247629825.jpg (400x343, 8K)

taking all of your apu apustajas, m8

Attached: apu good post helper.png (255x204, 50K)

Are you from Brit/pol/?

Attached: ApuNarrowedEyesNetCurtains.png (656x527, 435K)

Hello. I would like to buy a franchise please. How much is it and what is the minimum required ground capacity to compete in the league?

>tf
>tp
i believe it

Havent decided on the amount yet. Stadiums will all be 5,00 or less. The importance is the ability to keep it full not its size. A 1000 person standium with a great atmosphere will be better than a half empty 5000 seater. 1000 will be the minimum but it will also be based on the state of the ground. But like i previously mentioned the league will own the stadiums and rent them back to the franchisee/operators

Attached: 1582486919929.png (123x128, 19K)

Absolutely not. Saved them all now. Thanks!

Attached: apu help wide.jpg (711x633, 43K)

Can we not use our pre-existing football stadium with 2k capacity, or would it be too difficult to convert?

Due to the shape of the pitchIt would not be optimal to host it in an existing stadium. Could be possible at first though but would have to change to a purpose built one after a season or two. I want the fans to be as close as legally possible to the pitch

>our pre-existing football stadium with 2k capacity
You own a stadium?

>these leagues
You may as well put austria and hungary in the balkan league for maximum murderball

You said it would be played on a court last time

Like i said its developed completely. At first i thought it would be good to be inside to create a great atmosphere with a small attendance, but this seriously hampered the actual gameplay at it would become to easy to score and would restrict certain factors of the game. So i explanded the pitch size and the result of this has made the way the game is played much better

Yeah I'm from Sheffield
How much will ticket prices be?

Likely first season will be £15 includes a beer and a programme or £10 without
£5 for under 18
lower league prices for premier league entertainment

Attached: 1572568621020.gif (495x525, 2.07M)

Did you finalize the rules for crabcock?

Thought about doing promotions maybe for exhibition games? Yorkshire people are a bit cynical about new things.

Yes, maybe a war of the roses type exhibition game before the season kicks off. But the teams/locations i will decide to pick will all have existing rivalries so it will be easier to convince people to attend. Thinking for the first season to make it several regional leagues 5 in UK and Ireland and the top 4 teams from each league will progress to the national league. To try keep it as local as possible so away fans do travel, i want away fans to have the equivalent of FA cup allocation to create great atmospheres in the stadiums

Attached: 1470452190919.jpg (599x858, 55K)

user you're getting ahead of yourself. Get the sports rules figured out. Then play games in local parks and crap. worry about the business shit once people have seen the sport and get intrested in it.

user you need to focus on one thing and get things done instead of fantasize about many things at once
the american above me is right
but I believe in you!

fuck all you retarded frogposters

The fans are the most important and they need entertaining. The players shouldnt be a problem to get and i have a good plan for it

The game is completely ready to go i just need to write down all the rules and codify it. The business side is what will make this all worthwhile and is the most important part.

Attached: apu-beddy-byes.jpg (399x351, 67K)

a sport doesn't grow as a business unless it is genuinely entertaining in its infancy
I hope you keep that in mind

I will thanks, the whole event will be a spectacle.

Attached: 1564493005318.png (983x736, 29K)

do you have a timeline for when you expect things to get rolling? updates for the Yea Forums frens?

If we saw the plan we could help you more. The players should also be local people who are just playing for fun. If you want this to work you have to be patient and let the game grow organically. If the sport is entertaining the fans will come and so will the money.

Attached: 1269388595131.jpg (600x782, 55K)

Yes, if im being super ambitious and everything goes to plan it should be ready by next February. I will get Yea Forums frens updated at all times and will start to make a general when i can reveal everything and have all the legal stuff worked out. The games will be streamed online for free for the first season

Attached: 1574174314645.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>If we saw the plan we could help you more
I know and it is appreciated, but there are also scumbags on here who may have access to some capital and have some connections so they will be able to steal it. Which i cannot let happen

>The players should also be local people who are just playing for fun.
Yes this is the idea at first and this will also help build up the crowd if the players are local and part of the community.

Attached: 1574780181808.jpg (1200x933, 132K)

>a whole year before the sport starts
that's good and all but you really shouldn't need that much to start this thing

Nobody is going to give you money or buy into the league without there being evidence of actual interest. I think it's a good idea to keep a good portion of the buisness stuff to yourself and you should have some kind of league set up when you release the information about the sport. However, the sooner you are playing games and spreading it the closer you get to putting out a product that people will be willing to invest in.

Hey lad , do you plan to bring your sport to India. I can invest at least 100k pounds.

Its the way the season calendar is schedueled. Obviously i will be getting some test matches performed by some voluteers.

>Nobody is going to give you money or buy into the league without there being evidence of actual interest.
>I think it's a good idea to keep a good portion of the buisness stuff to yourself
This the conundrum, but i feel its better to be safe than sorry. I will reveal all once everything has been sorted out legally

Attached: 1574766236353.jpg (655x334, 223K)

Most definitely, not for a couple years though. Was thinking of making it into 6 separate leagues along the lines of the Indian regions. The great thing about it being a new sport is that no nation will have a huge advantage over others if everyone adopts it early and hopefully it will give lesser known sporting countries a chance at international sporting success

Attached: 1580954907336.jpg (1200x1000, 86K)

Absolutely devastated this is the only mention of bulletball in this thread

I am just old I guess

what sports is this new sport analogous to OP?

So it's soccer. Cool.

yeah I am not so sure op
you did fool me once with your original thread, you also fooled me twice and thrice with the next threads and promises of revealing more details about this groundbreaking sport of yours. will I let you fool me a fourth time now? maybe, probably yes. but dont be so sure of that

shoving cucumbers up your ass is not a sport

hey op, are you gonna use pepe as your official mascot?

Yes.

>12am
12am is 00:00. You mean 12pm. Fucking RETARD.

Would you accept a franchise in Vienna?

This shape of pitch will likely not work
The curved edges become awkward for movement and most grounds do not have the structure to outline this playing area. Neither would kids on the street or field who would want to try, No one would be able to play your sport because it has no pitches and no easy way of defining a pitch size

share it

Hello OP how can I join in on your sport
You can give an user on Yea Forums a good paying role somewhere once you start making millions, yes?

If your sport happens to be gay sex then we already invented it like 3000 years ago, you need to come up with something else

>Greek humor

i want to play your sport

I second this

Attached: 1581189483510.png (720x675, 59K)

i was hoping to see this

Kek, this thread is still up.

Cannot say

There can be up to 5 teams in Vienna

Im not 100% set on this shape pitch. But it is designed this way for a reason, its not just a gimmick for it to be the shape of the ball.

Yes

Your league will be with Bolivia and Paraguay

The hype is real

Attached: apu-panic-shid.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

So did you figure out where I live?

No, i wasnt trying to doxx you. You were just too specific you should have just said Cluj-Napoca. What are the attendances like at CFR Cluj

Attached: hmph hukka.png (1267x785, 29K)