Everyone’s a chad until a real chad walks in the room

>everyone’s a chad until a real chad walks in the room

Attached: 8E41238F-A8F8-441E-A7B0-3C34D516BD06.jpg (741x486, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streambible.org/highlights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED

And you will never be in that category you annoying divegrass phoneposter

giroud already humilated him last time we played netherland

>the chad short sleeves and the virgin long sleeves

too afraid to show your biceps ?

We truly are lucky to of been able to watch him play

Attached: 1573145546845.jpg (720x334, 27K)

>of

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA

Attached: 1481985203525.png (300x300, 123K)

you watch the game you don't see giroo, you watch giroo you see the whole game

>wins aerial duels

Hiding the trac marks.

correct

Attached: 1559161603437.webm (1120x630, 2.19M)

>injecting in elbow

git gud

You can assess the quality of a player with how well he plays with Jiroo desu

God imagine peak Giroud and Pedro playing together

Elite play desu

This pic wet your "girlfriend" so hard

Giroud is a nobody, only known for missing easy chances during the WC

is that the WC he won?

>living rent free in the opponents defence
Criminally underrated.

Is Giroo Yea Forums's striker?

Why doesnt Frank rate him lads?

My god, he fucked the defense without touching the ball.

It is the definition of being a Chad?

beacause muh building out from the back until we lose the ball

TORRES was

His iq is too low.

Bit Giroud would be good for that, hes really good at holding the ball and link up play

Based and Giroudpilled

giroo is really only useful to beat midfield pressing because he wins more aerials than anyone else

>it's another everyone loves giroud after calling him a not good enough donkey for years episode

Evening, ladies. :-*

Attached: sexy.gif.c1b022b6c9cfced5d373a8960fc3f6b0.gif (500x271, 762K)

>it's a Giroud does everything right except chokes in front of goal episode

Attached: 1537866439149.jpg (766x720, 71K)

Strikers don't have to score goals.

Attached: Princess_2.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

God that was such a shit stadium, footage from the tv feed makes it look like a pre-season friendly in shanghai with that massive green cover around the pitch

well it was certainly a glorified friendly for chelsea

They have to when you have shitters like willian and pedro around you.

Giroud is only good in super teams

when firmino does it fanboys swarm in to say he's a defense striker though

>fuck sarriball

Attached: SOUL.png (1000x525, 1.02M)

He can't run fast and isn't prolific in front of goal, and most managers (and people in general for that matter) only rate forwards based these two factors. The finer points of the game, like creating space or general link-up play, get overlooked because they're not something you see right away unless you're looking for it.

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 50K)

>imagine not seeing jiroo's 5d chess

Attached: 1463424780896.jpg (900x893, 868K)

WTF he's so agile

Imagine not taking the Jiroo pill

Attached: tea.jpg (225x225, 16K)

I remember when the spaniards hated his guts and wanted him off the field, essentially he was their version of Sterlel
Imagine being so spoiled you think Torres is a liabilty

because he doesn't play that far in the front really, he usually drops deeper to accommodate salah and mane to score.
But if the dyke gets a opportunity he will usually score. Giroud just constantly wastes opportunity after opportunity

Maybe Giroo has secret American lineage only Frank knows about

For me, It's Edin Dzeko

tfw a front three of Mandzukic-Giroud-Dzeko is the ultimate form of football

>Mandzukic
he can funnily enough play on the left wing, don't know how allegri figured that out

BASED

what's his IQ?

>You now remember Arsenal fans being told not to wear shirts because of Mkhitaryan.

Its like setting a screen in basketball

He rates him now.

Nah he was unlucky today. Adrian got just enough onto his shot to tip it onto the underside of the bar.

for me is lautaro

>we

This used to be me when I had spaghetti arms unironically. I'd always wear long sleeves because I was ashamed of my arms.

supaidess

Giroud is the ultimate pleb filter. He plays at elite clubs because high IQ managers value the things he does without the ball. He's like the inverse Muller, the Deuterraum who creates space

based retard caring about arm size and not quad mass

>to of

You spit on the Queen's English, sir, and I won't stand for it

God imagine peak Muller playing with peak Giroud

This is how France won the WC as well. Giroud bullying defenders and opening space for Mbrape and Greaseman to score easy goals

great thread
watch the highlights
streambible.org/highlights/

i'm didier deschamps, champ

oh excuse me little man i didnt see you, i was watching the game

Kys tranny.