How many femanons are actually on Yea Forums?

Apparently female sports fans do exist

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-072611~2.png (1080x1455, 887K)

Something something arizona sport texas rise

Do the tranny jannies count as women?

is this actual fans, or women who watched the superbowl for the ads and halftime show?

Women never do anything for free.

>47% of fans are women
We tried memeing this already. It failed.

women who watch ads

Ya just like 50% of gamers are women when you include soccer moms playing candy crush

women are drawn towards BBCs and they love to get excited when BBCs have a touchdown.

>sports '''''''fans'''''''

Attached: 1443995741679[1].webm (640x360, 2.41M)

What a blatant lie that is.

Why do Americans love minority motto months so much?

Not really they're just watching with their husbands/boyfriends and pretending to be interested.

>womens history month
yanks
stop it

I desperately want a blonde Arizona thot :(

How does an ugly, balding chicano achieve this?

the women sports "fans" that I met only watch (and by watch I mean looking at their phones) finals or very important games. most of them were just trying to fit in or please their bfs

America is Jewish colony

We have corporate overlords. They use the colors red white and blue.

You consider that a fan? I used to have to watch the show Reba all the time and I wouldn't call myself a fan.

Why wouldn't females like sports?
As for your question, OP, you won't find many here, but /cgl/ has the most females on Yea Forums

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Boku no Hero Academia 3 - 01 RAW (NTV 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_04.39.001.jpg (333x549, 91K)

>200% of Australian posters are shitposters
>96% of Yea Forums posters are women
>76% of Eastern European posters are Twain
>100% of statistics are skewed in favor of the argument they are supposed to support.

WOTC has stated 1/3 of all MTG players are female.

Attached: image.jpg (672x936, 389K)

The NFL is fucking pathetic. You'll feel so much more better once you give up that retarded sport

If there are any, I'm one of them

Money

Attached: 1570794113286.png (400x381, 108K)

I've given up literally every sport aside from mma and hockey, and even they're going to shit. They're just the least shit.

Rent a nice car and drive around the ASU campus offering free booze. The girls there will literally fuck anyone.

please fart on my face

I wonder how a dad feels when his daughter tells him she wants to go to/got accepted into ASU. Gotta imagine a lot of alcohol is consumed after that.

Reba probably would

The NFL stretches out the definition of fan to fit as many people as possible for corporate reasons