Messi finally got ronaldo

messi finally got ronaldo
RIP

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-234942_Bromite.jpg (1079x1252, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.radiofarda.com/a/football-games-to-continue-in-iran-as-female-player-dies-of-coronavirus/30458514.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is why Ronaldo was at El Classico

It’s their u-23 players, if Ronaldo did get coronavirus though it would arguably be the biggest sports story of the 21st century

Bigger than Colby Bryan dying in a plane crash a couple weeks ago?

maybe if it killed him

Ronaldo dwarfed Kobe in terms of popularity and fame.

its fucking everywhere, its too late
and most people are asymptomatic so you'll never know

>guy who sits next to me in work came back from milan last week
>got a sore throat

Lads...

If most people are asymptomatic isn't not a huge deal?

its virtually unstoppable and very contagious and old/weak people die from it and when so many are infected health system gets overwhelmed which results in more deaths
and fuck knows the complications might be really bad even if you recover - severe lung damage, brain damage even

Attached: mbF98BPa2g.png (813x569, 105K)

lol sounds like gay and boring nigger shit

The only people that get killed by coronavirus are old rich people.

This is the plague to get rid of boomers.

I mean, people used to die of untreated flu so I wouldn't care that much, if it's just old people dying i'd welcome that with open arms with poland, that would work wonders for getting rid of commies

>happy boomers will be gone
>remember my parents are boomers

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 67K)

A cleansing indeed

I thought this was RT fake news

It's a nothing burger

He finally got his revenge on florentino

Who?

Colby bryne b, died horrendiz death la chargers quarterback

>Meanwhile, it has been disclosed that a 22-year-old member of Iranian women's futsal national team, Elham Sheikhi, has died of Covid-19, or coronavirus. Ms. Sheikhi was from the province of Qom that has been described as the epicenter of the deadly outbreak.

en.radiofarda.com/a/football-games-to-continue-in-iran-as-female-player-dies-of-coronavirus/30458514.html

Yeah, seasonal flu is a known quantity and overwhelmingly kill the elderlies. We don't have a vaccine for coronavirus and we won't for at least a year,hospitals are going to be flooded with patients sooner or later.
Biggest impact will be on the economy, but what worries me is the thought of deadlier viruses sitting in the wilds until deforestation and human expansion bring us to them. That's how AIDS and ebola appeared IIRC.

i hope macron get it and end up braindead desu

Attached: 1565637656953.jpg (650x521, 52K)

clickbait
3 individuals from another team were suspected of having the virus and the U23 team was placed under lockdown in the meantime

iranian one mutated to be more deadly

cope