What are we gonna do when it eventually gets cancelled?

What are we gonna do when it eventually gets cancelled?

Attached: unnamed-file-32.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju5U3n7je08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex

Why would it get cancelled?

coronavirus

Extremely unlikely.

shitposting, as usual

i saw a few white and black people give a chinese woman dirty looks for speaking chinese on the train

World’s depressing, all humans are morons and the majority haven’t evolved beyond 15th century villager

Yeah the world's shit. China is the new Russia. American tabloids and agencies fear mongering and writing fabricated articles to further push that fear. Even the "supposedly liberal" Reddit is full of mongs screaming for the genocide of all chinks because their country is "literally Nazi Germany" and "they're all savages eating diseased food and rats". It's like the Cold War never ended.

go cry about it on leddit nobody gives a fuck

user the average iq is very low.

it will get postponed to next year

wow, reddit is actually right about something

Play our own version on FIFA?

makes me sad

Attached: virus.jpg (742x960, 106K)

Are people going crazy in Italy or do most not care?

>misinformation and racism is more dangerous than any virus
high iq indeed

>no euros
>No Olympics

Honestly fuck Corona and fuck chinks, you can all pretend to be friendly but this is entirely their fault

>highly centralized government is fascist
>but only if they are not Caucasian

>racism is more dangerous than any virus

desu I'd rather get called a stupid Balkanshit every day for the rest of my life than catch the Black Death

Won't get cancelled regardless, worst case scenario is no crowds.

I’ve been keeping my distances with chinks ever since this broke through

But we'll have to endure all this shitty doomposting from high-functioning retards that take a break from reddit to make a shitty post on Yea Forums.

pretty much every business in the US will soon start cancelling their conferences. Every business here is restricting non-essential travel for their employees. My business shut down its office building and cancelled its customer conference. I would be fucking shocked if they let euro 2020 play out.

are games without crowds kino or no?

They're weird and the players seem awkward as fuck when they celebrate

watch our league

Attached: 1566087923621.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

BETTER THAN NO GAMES AT ALL, that is what premier league and football league are planning here if it gets italy tier.

Give it to England, as they would have won.

your country has like 300 million people and deaths are in single digits that seems like an over-reaction

definitely not kino. I remember once in university, one of my arab teammates scored a goal and did the "shhhhhh" celebration with his finger to his lips and ran to the corner flag in front of a crowd of maybe 10 people. I wanted to melt into the ground, it was so fucking cringy

The point is to stop it from spreading while it's still cold since it's essentially a flu, but a different kind. I've never seen anyone ill during summer.

Easier to prevent than to cure, also it can mutate and become worse, just look at Iran.

Italy refuses to acknowledge Milan is infected despite all of Europe having their infection from Milan.

lf you're visiting England for our group games please dont be a smelly plague bearer ok thanks

How come Milano is the epicentre? The first guy that got it in Croatia got it off a Serie A match at San Siro mid-February.

Because it's a big city and this is a global disease, that's just how diseases spread
Keep in mind they shut down some villages in the region as if some 30k hovel has a direct line with Asia.

I'm just wondering why it's Milano and not Barcelona, Munich, Istanbul etc.

It's Milan and the reason is because of sheer luck and probably a lot of movement between Milan and Asia. Keep in mind Chinese travel has been restricted for months but 'totally not China' places like Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea have unrestricted travel and can freely spread the disease there.
So imagine some unlucky businessman contracted the disease there, coughed up the bunch in Milan and watched the disease spread from there while not contacting authorities because 'just teh flu'

We do our own Yea Forums euros, hosted in my backyard.

What's the maximum seating capacity?

I might unironically kill myself if the Euros get cancelled. I've waited whole my life to see Finland in a major tournament and i've got tickets to the first game against Denmark.

Ukraine is the only country unaffected.
Give it to them by default.

It would just get delayed to 2021. Calm down. You can wait a year.

im hoping they change the venue to a single country
england being an island could prevent well who can com in and who cant and would be a great venue even for last minute

lynch minorities

>flu kills more peoples lmao

corona is only active for a month and chinks hide the real body count

>nothing justifies being rude to others
I can almost taste the S.0.Y reading this chart.

You see anons
Us English might be fucking useless alot of the time. But our island finally comes in good use.

Watch Copa America

riot

Well if the chinese werent eating bats and shit the disease wouldnt have started. It's not racism, they are being condemned for their unsanitary ways

The people who got coronavirus and brought it to their nation, do you think they are ashamed of themselves? I would be.

fuck finnish chicks

only 2

ONLY 2

there are more than 50.000 illegal chinese slave workers in italia...

Isn't it obvious?

WE CHIMP
THE FUCK
OUT

I work on a river cruise ship and will kill myself if we don't start the season later this month because I owe 2000 euros to the bookies and and 500 to the Croatian health department and I currently have 0
I rented a room in Romania for 100 eur a month I'm living with 3 more college students. I'm 30 years old.

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-101809.png (496x443, 329K)

Burn down the closest Shtetl

>finland finally get to a european championship
>it gets cancelled

>england again

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

We'll all sit around, infected, without any football to watch.

Why haven't they cancelled it yet? This virus ain't gonna disappear before now and June

Same with Olympics

youtube.com/watch?v=ju5U3n7je08

cosmopolitans, urbanites and globalists

We don't get to play so there's no need for the tournament to take place. Based or what?