All memes aside...

All memes aside, can we talk about how fucking insane it is that Brazil managed to successfully host the two biggest sporting events on the planet, in the span of just two years?

Attached: olympic-and-world-cup-logos.jpg (489x301, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/rio-olympic-venues-are-abandoned-just-6-months-after-games-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trying to fuck a Brazilian bitch atm, that'll be a greater achievement if I pull it off desu

Good luck with that, there's unironically no better ass

I fucked a half Brazilian half Cape verdean girl once, unreal ass and amazing body.

Work colleague or something else?

how is it insane exactly? South Africa had a MUCH HIGHER chance of fucking up

Yeah, but they only held one.

based bostonian

Yeah, and we're paying the price until now.
If fucking Canada spent a couple of decades to fully recover the expenses of their shitty Olympics edition, imagine us down here.

It was a disaster though lmfao. The head coach of the Bosnian national team got robbed the moment he stepped outside in Rio. I don’t understand why these international sports bodies thought that Brazil was somehow better than all the poor countries surrounding them like Colombia and Peru.

Uruguay has the population of an American city and they would’ve done a better job.

>bosnian

Who cares?

As the host of an international sports tournaments, it’s good idea to keep the participants safe. Btw I care more about. Bosnia than your country desu

You seem upset, where did the brazilian touched you?

Attached: file.png (618x564, 185K)

Sh-shut up

Here, point you where, i'll help you.

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 720K)

Not him but your mother touched me on my cock

D-don’t wanna talk about it
Based

Money laundry

maybe for a bong

Thanks bro

Reminder everything they built is abandoned and rotting

They don't pay for maintenance or public services

businessinsider.com/rio-olympic-venues-are-abandoned-just-6-months-after-games-2017-2

corrupt left-wing governments

That's fucking sucks

leave our girls alone white boi

>white

the average brazilian poster is whiter than the average bong poster in the days of mobile phone posting desu

In Rio right now, the weather is shit but it ain't stopping me m8

the WC was easy to pull off having pre existing stadiums big enough for the occasion
they still managed to cause the utter embarassment that was Manaus

the Olympics were meh at best, half empty stadiums, shitty fans, some major organization fuck up (green pool, that killer downhill in cycling) but since the expectations were for riots and muggings in the olympic village i guess they did alright

It was the beginning of our downfall. Look at Brazil nowadays, I can't see this country getting back to 2014 levels of development until the end of this decade.

international events should only be held in places that don't need to build anything to host them but we all know what a pipe dream that would be because then how will they launder all the corrupt money so easily?

Have any Olympians had kids since then? Any birth defects from that radioactive mudwater?

Rio's project was quite nice. Everything was meant to be used somehow, but there was no political will. Specially after the current mayor (an evangelic leader) took office and was (is) solely interested in religious cerimonies.
As a matter of fact I went to the Olympics museum this weekend, next to the Olympic stadium that now hosts local football team Botafogo, and was a quite pleasant visit, The place had a lot of nice things to see.

I'm sure the museums nice, but at what cost collaterally? Rios capable of handling it like most second/third world capital cities are, but the cost comes in the outlying areas with no need for $500 million stadiums or fancy aquatic centers

>successfully

So, par for the course for every Olympics ever?

>implying corrupt
>implying no false flag from reactionary coupists

Right-wing not happy to loss four consecutive presidential elections and did appeal to a coup

>successfully
yeah successfully being a fucking embarrassment as host thanks to the legendary >7-1

Attached: cuckpool.png (363x534, 152K)