Evening lads, does anyone know what happened to Paolo Bandini, noted British-Italian sports journalist...

Evening lads, does anyone know what happened to Paolo Bandini, noted British-Italian sports journalist, writer for The Guardian and contributor to ESPN?

Haven’t seem him on telly for ages.

Attached: CDF31920-7AC6-4AED-89AE-8742CB170B29.jpg (709x436, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Kiy1IiW48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am Paolo now.

Attached: 4224.jpg (700x420, 40K)

Nicky*

ruins the odd episode of football weekly impersonating a woman and everyone just pretends it's normal

lol no seriously where is he?

Yeah, I saw a vid of him, Gab and the glamorous Serie A gook woman whos name I can never remember. Physically cringed at his put on voice.

hes inside you right now
once you have looked at the picture, he enters your soul to transform you into a progressive justice warrior

bigots
you were all wanking to trans people only a few years ago

Was it this one: youtube.com/watch?v=D7Kiy1IiW48
>Comments are turned off

>Physically cringed at his put on voice.
taking estrogen won't make his voice higher. his choice is to either fake a female's voice or have surgery performed on his vocal cords.

no doubt, half of Yea Forums would jerk off to nude pictures of tranny paolo, but that doesn't mean they'd ridicule him any less.

Imagine an interview with him and some northern chav player.

for me, it's Nicki Bandini

Attached: 1487377293684.jpg (480x360, 20K)

It's funny that he did coming out and after a few days nobody cared anymore

dunno where he's gone but his sister is well fit

Haha...yeah...years....haha

I don't think Gab Marcotti even knows it's him, and Mina is just really scared like she would be if someone brought a chimp on set.

i want to fuck mina from behind while juve losing to lyon plays on a big screen

Based

or he could choose to not be a pretend woman

>This repulsive transphobia ITT
NICKY BANDINI IS A BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG WOMAN DAMMIT.

tranny shit is a forced meme just like cuck shit; a very loud minority of the mentally ill trying to bring others into the fold.

>in every single video with him the comments are disabled
YIKES