>Saturday March 21st - WBSS Final
Yuniel Dorticos vs Mairis Briedis

>Saturday March 28th - ESPN
Artur Beterbiev vs Fanlong Meng
Oscar Rivas vs TBA

>Saturday March 28th - FOX
Luis Nery vs Aaron Alameda
Joseph George vs Marcos Escudero

Attached: miller-kownacki.jpg (720x480, 182K)

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: usykaa___ByVTQVZoRDL___.jpg (1080x1229, 116K)

why does that redditor insist on making fury threads
fucking obsessed homo

Yeah I don't understand why people reply to that thread.

Fun fact Jarrel Miller drew with Dawejko 7 years ago

We talked about this last time, keep the OP relevant, update the schedule if needed and don't post it too early if you want to make the threads. You are better than this

One of the most overrated and worthless hacks in the game right now. Laughable, really, if it wren't so sad to see the other failures who know nothing about sport worship him. Can't wait for this pathetic sub human loser to box an actual fighter and get exposed. Hopefully he is permanently injured and disabled then subsequently humiliated in front of his family and nation. Like every other worthless white moron he deserves little more than hatred and death at the hands of a superior Afrikan man.

i didnt make the thread i was just wondering why the threadwars

oleksandr is simply too BLESSED to be affected by your nigger witch mud-hut hex

Attached: 1_JXXWSlDl4of3fTHZBnwpyg.jpg (2000x1333, 893K)

I might be programming a boxing manager game, can I ask for some help?

Oh ok sry

Sounds interesting

Attached: 1583171948692.jpg (1485x1440, 347K)

help in what way

Lets get this shit out of the way:
>HURRRR DURRRRR MUH FUTURE OF BOXING, MUH MENTALITY THAT STRIKES FEAR INTO EVERYONE YOU MEET, MUH KING'S MENTALITY HURP DURP MUH GOD'S MENTALITY! IMMA POST THE PICTURE OF THOSE TWO TWINK FAGGOTS RYAN GARCIA AND JAKE PAUL FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME! LOOK AT ME, MOM! I'M REPOSTING THE FORCED MEME THAT I KEEP POSTING EVERY THREAD AGAIN! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN EVER GET ATTENTION IN MY LIFE, BY ACTING AS A LE QUIRKY BROKEN RECORD FUNNY GUY ON Yea Forums! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE!

Responding negatively to a Oleksandr post will give you the curse of Oleksandr. Now you will have a year of bad luck. The only way to overturn it is to reply "FORGIVE ME OLEKSANDR"

Attached: IMG_20190217_201928.jpg (712x599, 74K)

You found to add
>spams some whore for free
>forces memes like a redd*tor

Fuck off inbred neanderthugs. Your recessive genes are as doomed as your steroid abusing great "white" hopes.

Ajagba is a bum hypejob.

lel cry more nigger

I'm having problems shorting out the combat. I was thinking about a class system like in DnD, mixed with that pokemon thing (water class >fire class) but I have to research into the math of pokemon (I havent played that game). I dont like all of that shit about muh preccision beat timing, speed beat power, but I think the concept behind is good for a game. So I have to come up with some boxer archetype s

>I have to come up with some boxer archetype s
What do you have so far?

i think out-boxer, swarmer, brawler and boxer-puncher are the "classes" of boxing

Blessed ottomaniac thread creater

Pressure fighter is different than swarmer also that's another one. Attributes list hand speed, reflexes, foot speed, co-ordination, power and different power types, chin, punch resistance, stamina, someone think of more

counter-puncher>Powerpuncher
Powepuncher>brawler
brawler>counterpuncher

ydkab tier trivializations

This is probably a terrible idea but maybe something like this?

Attached: advancedhandpaperscissor.jpg (460x495, 47K)

I need something trivial and easy like that at first to short the system out and test the math.
thats the idea, but it doesnt mean rock cant beat paper, it just that its harder for him. Also being a "rock" mean that you have some base atributes inherent of the class rock

The fucking retard didn't even update the schedule.

Remember to not finish that retards thread ever again. Last time we forced the thread away from him, but we finished his thread when the Swedes thread reached the limit.

/ourguy/ Sven and first ballot HOF has officially retired.

Attached: worldchampion.png (1341x886, 2.23M)

redditor influx after the fight, taking an awful long while for them to fuck off though

mikey garcia is a BUM

Sorry buddy, kind of figured it was the end of the line after the Boesel fight

Great White Hope?
More like The Great Black Cope.
lmao

Attached: 1582467665843.png (506x499, 120K)

Reminder that Mike Tyson is a funny motherfucker

Attached: 1582826774134.jpg (1080x1073, 122K)

people treat tyson now like he won't kill you if you piss him off

Based

>be me
>look it up
>pulev is 58 years old
what the fuck is joshua thinking

So which is the main thread lads?

This one. The braindead Furyfag won't even update the schedule ontop of making his threads early.