Imagine stopping a football match so you can signal your virtue and show "solidarity" unironically

imagine stopping a football match so you can signal your virtue and show "solidarity" unironically

Attached: file.png (1101x561, 1.1M)

Germans heh, can’t with live them, can’t live without them.

I don't even watch Bundles but that greedy fuck deserves to die

What exactly happened. Reading the news it seems the owner of Hoffenheim feels insults to him are equal to the Shoah or something.

why

based bernie bro

Everything about this was pathetic. I’m not a great lover of the melanin enriched fellas but when you consider the the lack of action surrounding racist incidents, stopping a game because a billionaire was called a son of a bitch is really bizarre. There are countless examples of fan abuse that is more deserving of halting the match.

You'd rather have the commentators talking like they've just witnessed the holocaust while police and The Daily Mail quickly look for the perpetrators so they can publish their names, address and employer?

No but someone getting called a nigger is more serious than someone getting called a son of a bitch. It’s not just racism. Players get stuff thrown at them, fights break out between supporters. There’s a never ending list of shit that would more appropriately cause a game to be stopped.

yes you cracker

>can't with live them, can’t live without them.
it's just can't with live them

Yea Forums is the only place on earth when a balkannigger from a race with zero achievements can say something like that about germans and people won't bat an eye
makes me chuckle

this is up there with the most retarded things ever done by Germans and that’s a fucking long list

>cracker
Thanks for reminding us that whites used to crack their whips at niggers.

>Du *
Cool a new cuss to trigger germans playing CS

this would never happen in england cause they only let customers into the stadium

Germans playing CS are usually called worse by their own single mothers.
Kevin for example.

Its a struggle for power between DFL/DFB and Fans/Ultras.
To complicated for me to explain, but theres more to it than the brainlet opinions you can read on Yea Forums

>not doing it to YOUR OWN plastic owner every match
KITA CASSE-TOI DEGAGE
FC KITA! ON N'EN VEUT PAS!
KITA! KITA! ON T'ENCULE!

kevs a sound lad

Bayern Ultras regularly criticise their own club

Attached: file.png (1200x912, 2.46M)

Nothing against anglo Kevins or Kev de Brownie, the name's just a common symptom of parental neglect over here. Met too many retarded Kevins to not have prejudices.

this mujo is probably living on german gibs. german women love musliman NEETs