*wins the domestic double*

*wins the domestic double*
*gets sacked anyways*

Attached: 1048E498-EAAD-4670-B534-68577151D594.jpg (720x405, 25K)

barca's performance yesterday was better than his last big games' performances. this time ter stegen didn't do much

if vinicius scores against your team = your team IS shit

*completely bullshits his way into a job he has no qualifications for*

Attached: el-cachondeo-en-el-barcelona-y-la-cena-de-quique-setien-con-las-vacas-sagradas.jpg (750x421, 43K)

Barcelona is playing well though. Griezmann and Messi both shitted up their chances.

for giggles and shit I was actually expecting for barça to sign marcelino and I would pay to see Neto's face after that.

Didn't Barca win like 5-0 without Messi against Real last season under Valverde?

That was last season. Barcelona was playing like shit against slavia and real madrid alike but people ignore it for some reason.

No they aren't. They're averaging like 12 shots a game

Last time they played without Messi, Griez scored two goals and they played great. That was against Ibiza.

did they complete 1000 passes? how many points do you get for that in football?

and piqué, pretty much an own goal from him, and he had the biggest chance in the game with his header

>domestic

that's like being happy you own a car
something that only pleases children

>anyways

Attached: 1581688857795.jpg (499x674, 88K)

Setien is a far less accomplished coach than Valverde despite being older. Why do some retards try to convince the rest of us that Barca are somehow playing better I will never understand.

>Farmer in charge of Farmer's league and Farmer's team getting Farmer's results

P O T S AND T R E E S

the fact that setien is shit does not make valverde not shit. also barça has a lot of injuries right now so at least setien has an excuse

The same that 589 do.

Attached: 20200302_100918.jpg (1080x1123, 174K)

???

I’m not a Madrid fan I just fucking hate Setién

You are also ignoring the 5-0 win kek

You are acting like that was the last el clasico before this one but it was a 0-0 shitshow at home.