Now that the dust has settled, how did this happen?

Now that the dust has settled, how did this happen?

Attached: .png (759x248, 26K)

I love how Yea Forums is wanking over this absolutely irrelevant game when we're still winning the league

The ref highly influenced the outcome of this match

is that true? I only caught the final 20 minutes

>we

Liverpool are a good side, but the gap between them and other eplel teams is quite tight. They've had a great season, but it's not been one where they've comfortably put away other teams every week.

>we're
classic

Cope.

Watford was simply the better team.

I kept telling people Liverpool were outscoring their xG by a wide margin but nobody listened.

35 wins out of 36 is not a coincidence user

>Wii

>xG

Attached: 1564530341258.jpg (524x550, 32K)

Watford has the audacity to take their chances, scumbags. Lovren is shite. Liverpool played pretty bad. The wind.

they got shook by based simeone, it's all downhill from here

xG and xP, actually. Liverpool will get less than 20 points from their next 10 games. Literally free money and you idiots wont take it.

But people said this back in October. good thing they didn’t go for that free money then

Didn't based Simeone just draw to the worst team in the league?

"People", not me. If you're not betting on a Liverpool points correction you're a born loser.

>nosotros

based simeone saving his meme magic for the 2ng leg

yes and?

JUST

What happened is that Klopp's player developped a resistance to the drugs they've been taking, they don't have an edge anymore, they can't push ultra high intensity anymore, they can't immediatly predict where the ball is going to rebound anymore.

THEY ARE FINISHED

Attached: ESCVoQFWAAYrGE6.png (540x362, 250K)

I didn't say it was. Liverpool have played a great season, I've just said that their wins haven't been some blow out. The gap between Liverpool and other teams on the day isn't some huge gap. It explains the loss.

>oui

Arrogance, they've been coasting for a few weeks.

>Lovren is shite.
The beloved Alexander-Arnold was far worse.

>nous

the FA Cup replay messed with Klopp's PED cycles, that's why he's been so angry since then

>too cocky
just wanna taste a little bit of bitterness of defeat

Atletico madrid cracked their confidence. They almost lost to wet spam too.

>on

that was still a powerfull performance from slipperpool against west ham but against watford it was really shit.

>nos

>wir

>yo

vvd+lovren = dissaster

an unstoppable Liverpool team giving 110% every week decided to get complacent over the winter break. they accepted the league is won and got lazy. Watford on the other hand had everything to gain while fighting to avoid relegation.

Klopp should secure the league win and give youth players experience for the remaining games.

Watford wanted it more

3 decades of near irrelevance wasn't enough?

>me

dubs and coronavirus forces the cancelling of the league

>nóis

correct, they're now all abysmally shit

Obvious. The state of that pitch was terrible, I don't know how they allowed the match to go on.
The referee should never be allowed anywhere near a football pitch again.
I've got a mate in the drug-testing agency who says that several of their players tested positive for PEDs but the FA wants it hushed up.
A guy I know up at Anfield says that Lovren was playing with an undisclosed injury. And probably concussion.
If you check the meteorological records, you'll find that the wind changed at half-time so we were playing into the wind in both halves.
And anyway, I thought this season had an asterisk against it so this result doesn't count.

>t. copy pasta from 101 ABL posts after most Liverpool wins.

Attached: Robbed3.jpg (357x398, 49K)

Oui. We.

Bitch.

that's why some hate liverpool so much, it's the sheer arrogance and the lack of humility. to be honest both players and supporters are equally the same, so there is some kind of continuity with the team

>we

Look at this dood

this is your 12th post itt. you have a mental illness. you need help. you obsess about an English club all day LMFAOOO

if anything, i have to support liverpool. also my first post

>chúng ta

>vi

Bad luck.
Not that there was ever any chance of the season being cancelled. Too much tv money. Can you imagine Saturday night, just after the news, Gary Lineker comes on: "Well, as you know, there's been no football this weekend so, instead, we've got an hour and a half of Mongolian thrussock-firtling. Garth, you've done a bit of firtling in your time, haven't you?"

You should be grateful that Liverpool have wrapped the season up early.

Attached: Anime4.png (900x900, 1.05M)

You cretinous, self-absorbed Gallic pillock.
Thank you for biting.

Attached: Bait4.jpg (625x626, 40K)

vi

you write like a tory wank

Liverpool have had a great W streak, bit of L won't hurt, it's perfectly normal.

I'm curious as to the difference between a tory wank and any other sort of wank but it's probably best I never find out.

And anyway you write like a Frenchman.
You should be ashamed.

Attached: Bait5.png (625x626, 110K)

>我们

>you write like a tory wank
lel

He got you, you tory wank.

>my

Stop false-flagging, you little French shit.

They have been absolutely DREADFUL since the winter break. They should have lost the last two matches as well, if I'm being honest.

>мы

Attached: Kustodiev_Zamyatin.jpg (800x958, 121K)

>xG

Attached: 1555205634742.jpg (479x720, 80K)

>nous

2123021970>all we

Attached: pkHMJSS__400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Vi

Alltime terrible performance from the pool
Happens to the best of us

Lmao

>plural first person pronoun

Scouse delusion propelled them through the irrelevant streak and now they’re on the other end of it they don’t even remember it happening

>xG/xP was wrong 99 times
>xG/xP was right one time
>this proves that the 99 times were just flukes and from now on xG/xP will be right every time

>نحن

Honestly thought the match would've been easily won when Deulofeu (biggest threath) was injured. Boy was I wrong, the whole team played bad.

Van Dijk is overrated, and Watford worked that out.
Also Henderson is underrated massively.

pure can't believe I'm not getting (you's) for this

Attached: 1582213702963.png (242x259, 9K)

>Vamos

Attached: 15562485524.jpg (640x769, 125K)

>nosotros

Someone in the league decided to play counter attacking 4-4-2 against them

you

>mah

they just copied Diego CHADmeone's tactics

This game was fixed. Klopp and his players were all in on it.

Well Klopp claimed Watford played a 6-3-1 against them which shut down their fullbacks, swarmed their front three and they counter attacked targeting Lovren, which is what Deeney claimed he was doing.

Van Dijk has lost 5 games with Liverpool. 4 of those games he was paired with Lovren.

Liverpool's tactics consist solely of Trent spamming crosses. When that doesn't work, Klopp has no plan B because there isn't an ounce of creativity in the team. They are laughably bad at breaking down defensive sides. Sprinkle in all the arrogant complacency and you get the ''''''''best team in the world'''''' getting steamrolled by relegation fodder.

They'll be back to struggling for top 4 next season. Klopp has been figured out and City are getting back to full power.

His league isn't a farmer league like the EPLel

this is pretty stupid desu

Lovren didn't play when they lost 2-0 to Crvena zvezda last season or this season's 2-0 to Napoli. Or this season's 1-0 to Atletico. I don't know what the purpose of your lies is.

Harry Potter is filmed in Watford they had magic powers