He goes to the stadium to watch millionaire players playing their favorite sport

>he goes to the stadium to watch millionaire players playing their favorite sport

Attached: 1583066046990s.jpg (249x217, 6K)

yes because it is fun

yes, I do

I've only been to college games where the players are pretty much slaves.

>free education
>barely have to do any education anyway
>Fame/clout
>free pussy
yea those poor slaves man

Would you prefer we pay to go watch the farmer milk some cows?

who cares that they're millionares? I can't drink beer and watch a team that I have love? I still don't get the point about them being millionares.

I watch local thousandaires that you can chat to down the shops or buy a pint at the weekend because they don't live in a celeb fag bubble and think they are Gods compared to the embarrassing no-dignity-having customcucks that celebrity worship rather than support the team.

>giving money to millionaires playing games

This is why you'll always be a NPC pleb

(you)

>>free education
You know that this is the norm in Europe? Your college baseball stars get treated like an average European 20 year old

>he makes threads on Yea Forums

Attached: df34e3ce571b1e1523f9e43876.jpg (511x496, 41K)

>free
retard and stupid. maybe both.

Is it okay if I'm a millionaire too?

DON'T care what happens in your irrelevant "countries"

In europes economy I'd be the one paying taxes out the ass to pay for those services so no thanks, go play baseball if you want a book simple as.

Attached: 81277d649f7df4a74b1ec81499121c86.jpg (599x540, 33K)

Free for me. I can finish my degree, then go to the US if I want and make loads of money while paying zero (0) Euros tax to the Austrian state (I won't because I prefer to not get shot, and have a proper health care system).

Except coalburners throw themselves at these bulbasaurs just because they can throw or catch a football.

Nigga if you are gonna make loads of money in the us, you won't care about the healh care system. You will have insurance and if something is actually really expensive even with insurance , you can just do it when you go back to Austria

>all pro footballers are millionaires
TV customer detected

Yeah, but I don't want to pay double for everything.

You already are