20:45 FC Schalke 04 - Bayern München

>WEDNESDAY 04/03
/pokal/
18:30 Bayer Leverkusen - 1. FC Union Berlin
20:45 Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen

Attached: mashalla.png (900x700, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

edels-stube
cdn.livetv275.me/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=1365347&lang=en&eid=911854&lid=1365347&ci=135&si=1
youtube.com/watch?v=MQL-F8tlFI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/deutsch/

yes yes hello

>schalke turn to dogshit just in time to face bayern
ugh

Ohne rotkohl und mit knoblauch und scharf. Aber zackig, Freundchen.

Attached: 1582597514630.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>play in mickey mouse cup
>don't even get the license to shown their own matches
the state of dfb, lol

Attached: algarve_cup.png (598x263, 30K)

Oh yeah, Frauenfußball is totally relevant you sexist. Of course they should earn the same as the men!

>dortmund finally has a promising cb talent
>shitty, chelski and co all trying to poach him with some nice handgeld and other bonus payments

REEEEEEEE

let them fall for the Dortmund youth academy meme

who?

maybe if their quality of play wasn't sub Regionalliga they'd have a better chance at getting a TV deal

Nnamdi Collins

Don't worry they'll walk off the pitch once people insult Hopp.

I think Piszkek is a bit too old to be a talent.

it's still a good sport for incels and angry feminists
can't say that about Regionslliga

>sub Regionalliga
they would lose to a /bundes/ thread XI

>this post

Attached: leupolz_dabritz_laughing.jpg (1200x630, 93K)

Season 3 of Babylon Berlin seems kino

>unironically thinking that Brit user is not 100% correct

Babyon 5 is better.

>go outside
>first person I pass coughs heavily
I'm done for lads, it was nice knowing you

>retweeting the official Bayern account
>for a Dutch national team playeress renewing her contract
Uli did a thorough job with women's football before he retired

Huh

You can do it, I believe in you dutchbro. I too got infected on Friday, had a headache and was exhausted on Saturday, but beat the virus yesterday and am in full health again

Attached: Frauen-Fußball-WM-Sara-Däbritz-ist-beliebteste-deutsche-Nationalspielerin-2-800x445.jpg (800x445, 52K)

What about Elsig?

forever #1 in /bundes/' heart

we did it Tombros!!!

see (not me btw)

Däbritz looked like that in the U-15? Cute.

Attached: gettyimages-97816673-2048x2048.jpg (1492x2048, 1.01M)

Oh wow Instagram has banned me. Can't view Däbritz anymore.

Nope she was banned you

Why, did you keep making comments on her Stuhlgang?

No have to disable my ad blocker apparently.

would buy a kebab with this guys

>Coronavirus-Panik: Ordner von Leipzig holen Japaner aus dem Stadion

Attached: ESHSoaTXYAAgHgS.jpg (949x595, 121K)

Oh no consumer bros, I thought we were the good guys!!!

based or nah?

Attached: based?.png (1258x909, 555K)

I thought corona was supposed to cause coughing, not severe retardation

Sure, I like to smell socks but it doesn't arouse me. I don't get off from feet. It's a stupid fetish.

>Bundesliga/DFL are pro-actively destroying the unique selling point of the Bundesliga
Cant wait for them to realize that nobody gives a shit about the Bundesliga if it werent for the fans

>Bohndesliga with Ralph Gunesch and Max-Jacob Ost
Very nice. Geballte Fußballkompetenz. And I was positively surprised by Mac-Jacob Osts take on the whole Hopp thing in the Rasenfunk.

Hab mir eben die Eier rasiert. Oke wa ales.

based

What did he say?

> [AS] Real Madrid and Barcelona to go for Haaland, Martinez or Werner.

OH NON ONONO WE GOT TOO COCKY HAALINGZBROS

Very nuanced, I expected him to condemn the action because he comes across as someone who would do that, but he actually attacked the media and their coverage pretty hard. His appearance in the Doppelpass was also quite good.

Virus dos Santos Corona

I have 30€ left and I'm a broke NEET. What do I bet on? Bayern to beat Schalke is obvious but it only pays like 9€

Can you bet on a match cancellation?

Too risky.

Block 5 is going steep

>+++ Infizierter Eintracht-Fan bei Spiel in Salzburg +++

>Ein Anhänger von Eintracht Frankfurt, der sich mit dem Corona-Virus infiziert hatte, ist vergangene Woche zum Europa-League-Spiel der Hessen nach Salzburg gereist. Der etwa 30-Jährige hielt sich zwei Nächte lang in Salzburg auf, in zwei verschiedenen Hotels. Und er saß mit rund 29.000 weiteren Fans im Stadion. Nach der Heimfahrt im Auto hatte der Eintracht-Fan Erkältungssymptome gezeigt und wurde positiv auf das Corona-Virus getestet. Die Frankfurter Behörden informierten die Mozartstadt am Sonntag, wie Salzburgs Bürgermeister Harald Preuner am Montag berichtete.

>Vorsorglich wurden 18 Angestellte der beiden betroffenen Hotels in Salzburg in häusliche Quarantäne geschickt. Der Frankfurter hatte sich Mitte Februar in der vom Virus betroffenen norditalienischen Stadt Bergamo aufgehalten und zählt zu den zehn bislang bestätigten Fällen in Hessen. Wie das Gesundheitsamt Frankfurt mitteilte, wurden mehrere Bekannte des 30-Jährigen bereits auf das Corona-Virus getestet - und das negativ. Drei Eintracht-Fans, die mit dem Infizierten zurückgefahren sind, kamen jedoch vorsorglich in Quarantäne.

were there even known cases in Salzburg?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1459376966404.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Next time somebody dares to sing "BVB H**rensöhne" the match should be cancelled and we should get 3 points.

Yeah, a pair who came back from an Italy vacation.

dont these retards sing that about themselves?

>ynr no more qties in ec/wc broadcasts
Hurensöhne tb quite hwya

>"Wahrscheinlich ist dieser Dreistufenplan auch nicht die Lösung", hatte Schneider gesagt. "Vielleicht brauchen wir einen Einstufenplan: Ein Transparent - Spielabbruch!" Genau diese Politik scheinen die Schalker nun für ihre eigenen Heimspiele vorzusehen.
It is going to happen.

It's 09 in the original version sung by BVB fans. Schalke fans do sing that "schlafen unter Brücken oder in der Bahnhofsmission" about themselves though.

They just said they'll leave the pitch in their press statement. Could still mean they come back twice.

>It's 09 in the original version sung by BVB fans.
ah ok.

>Schalke fans do sing that "schlafen unter Brücken oder in der Bahnhofsmission" about themselves though.
yes literally untermenschen

Monster Münster vs Rockstar Rostock in 20 bings

For it's the Kakamega Homeboyz FC.

Attached: ,.jpg (225x225, 10K)

burn his body now
don't wait until he dies

Münster - Rostock unterbrochen wegen minimaler Pyro und der Stadionsprecher heult ins Mikro wie ein kleines Mädchen............
Dieses Land wird von Stunde zu Stunde schwuler.

it's always Italy with those dumbfucks

Ein böses Plakat gab es auch.

>Münster vs Rostock
lmao what did they expect? Peace, joy, egg cake?

quick rundown?

Where can I watch this?

What is even the idea behind a three strikes plan? Every single time there are going to be at least two dispruptions, just for fun.

On what? Both fanbases are just notorious for starting shit.

edels-stube eu/?page_id=10

>Peace, joy, egg cake?
Heh

cdn.livetv275.me/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=1365347&lang=en&eid=911854&lid=1365347&ci=135&si=1
Auf jeden fall adblock benutzen, wenn du drauf gehst.

somehow never works for me bc the player doesnt load

you're probably blocking js

nö I enabled it and still doesnt load

did you enable flash?

edels-stube eu/?page_id=4654

It's – not -!!!

>Der Stadionsprecher der TSG Hoffenheim forderte am Samstag über die Stadionlautsprecher auch die TSG-Fans auf, ihr Spruchband schnell einzupacken. Die Young Boyz haben deswegen die Unterstützung der eigenen Mannschaft eingestellt und das Stadion verlassen.

Attached: 1552948503012.png (650x650, 10K)

zeah the terminal command isnt working for me but thanks anyways.
always used livetv or buffstream instead

well bundes it looks like the democrats are rigging the primary again bernie.

>did you enable flash?
>2008+12

Brudi ob du bescheuert bist?

MONSTER

>did you enable flash?

Attached: waterman.gif (240x240, 174K)

Oh no, how will the team ever recover... now they're gonna get relegated due to the lack of support by the Young Boyz....

Wäre basiert, wenn alle Ultras die Hurrenson-Plakate die ganze Zeit von Beginn an hochhalten und alle Spiele bei 0:0 abgepfiffen werden.
Kein Geld für den DFB. TV-Gelder aussetzen. Gegen den modernen Fußball.

>Schiedsrichter Tobias Schultes unterbrach das Spielgeschehen in der 17. Minute, nachdem beide Fanlager Schmähgesänge angestimmt hatten.
>Laut Bild beleidigten die Zuschauer Hoffenheims Mäzen Dietmar Hopp als "Sohn einer H***"
Wird ja nun spannend zu sehen, ob das selbe auch im Fall von Werner gemacht wird. Ich glaube nicht.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-pol-meme.jpg (728x728, 91K)

Based
Radio is the patrician way of following football

>ultras of the biggest and richest clubs in Germany protest against commercialization
Why are they doing this? Why isn't it Hinterunterürdingen ultras protesting?

> Dass zahlreiche Top-Klubs um den Offensivstar buhlen, sieht Watzke gelassen. „Es ist keine Frage des Geldes. Wir haben genug Geld. Wir wollen Titel holen. Dieses Team hat viel mehr Potenzial mit Jadon als ohne Jadon.“

Translation: more than 150 Mio or he will stay

E H R E N M A N N

Attached: ESGs3aTWsAENlFv.jpg (1908x1920, 2.14M)

>the richest clubs in Germany
wait... Bochum, Duisburg, Regensburg, Dresden, Freiburg, Union, Preußen, Hansa are rich now? they'll be glad to hear of this, lad.

>investor defends investors
Whoa

Based

Are their squads worth more than 100.000€? Then they're richer than 99.99% of the other clubs in Germany

Why can't this shitter just fuck off already. God, I hate him. Just sell it you fucking prick.

absolutely based

youtube.com/watch?v=MQL-F8tlFI8

Attached: 41FB4356-B8A4-4F4B-93FD-164958C6548F.jpg (800x571, 62K)

but is it art?

Attached: 2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 65K)

nice

>Hernandez injured yet again

oh no hühnchenbros...

>Schalke says they will cancel the game if Schmähplakate will be shown
>bayern scores 0:1 after 5 min
>bayern scores 0:2 10 min
>show plakate
>gg wp no re
nothing personel....bauern...

Attached: 1566319078726.jpg (1024x913, 59K)

Having three left footed lads in defense is stupid anyhow
Hope Boa gets fit in time

buying a heavily injured player was dumb as shit to begin with desu

not like he'd get to play even if he wasn't

>Sicher ausfallen wird überraschenderweise Lucas Hernández. Der Franzose ist wegen einer leichten Sehnenreizung nicht mitgereist.
>Der Franzose kommt einfach nicht wirklich in Tritt. Nach seinem Innenbandriss im Sprunggelenk spielte der 85-Millionen-Mann in den vergangenen Wochen 45 Minuten gegen Köln und 90 gegen Paderborn.
>In der laufenden Saison kam Hernández aufgrund von Verletzungen lediglich in 13 von möglichen 35 Pflichtspielen für den Titelverteidiger zum Einsatz.

wtf seriously BESCHISSEN WORDEN

>In der Innenverteidigung wird auf Schake nun womöglich Joshua Kimmich neben David Alaba spielen. Eine andere Option wäre Benjamin Pavard, der Rechtsverteidiger könnte nach innen rücken. Womöglich könnte Winter-Neuzugang Álvaro Odriozola dann hinten rechts beginnen.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (568x578, 40K)

The fans of FC Hintertupfingen sure weren't happy to see their team getting trashed by a club that has 100x their budget and players that could play 5 leagues higher up. But they face such a club for only one season and then it isn't their problem anymore.

need to fart really badly but theres a hot girl sitting next to me

Good thing that the FC Bayern München and BVB Dortmund ultras decided to join in on their protest against the commercialization of German Football.
Now the FC Hintertupfingen ultras know they aren't being left alone with their problems!

>cough real bad
>say "Just come back from Italy, hope it isn't corona lol"
>cough some more
>fart
She'll be to scared to breath

fart and blame it on her

*too

fart and blame it on her
lol literally the same

holland user on suicide watch

If Flick has any brains he will offer Kimmich a 10k bonus if he plays defender. Odrozo is garbage

reto we need to know what happened since then

im still holding it in, she is leaving any minute now

You're so dense. I'm at a loss of words how anyone cannot even understand this at the most fundamental level. Like, what's happening now is caused by a 12 year history of escalation, but it would be completely pointless to explain all the events that lead to where we are now, because you can't even understand why these people don't want to see a village club in the highest league.

God my ex used to fart like crazy. Had no Schamgefühl after we had anal sex. Girls fart more than men.

Then why are they protesting against Hopp, but not against Mateschitz, who stands for exactly the same thing but 10x worse?

fart and blame it on denmark

denSHART

That is true

i am bundes
destroyer of mods

I might post a full recap of everything that happened tomorrow, because otherwise this question can't be answered.

But to explain one aspect of it: Mateschitz doesn't react to insults and when he arrived, fans had at least realized that crosshair motives are a no-go, so things never got out of control.

>now they're even getting dabbed on by Sidney Sam

Attached: Screenshot - 03022020 - 11:32:25 PM.png (840x220, 125K)

based

based altach

Have to ask who is the girl there winking at the bottom row? I have seen her playing for Bayern Hühnchen before but what is her insta? Please post the latest since I am permabanned there.

Attached: hipster_dabritz.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

shut the fuck up tom go back to your containment thread

Basado

Unironically what do I do? I was a NEET living at my friends place for 2 years basically undocumented, left home at the time I was 23 - AOK sent me a letter every month about health care but I never opened it and my parents didn't care to open them either. Now they want a ridiculous sum of money because they applied the highest level of private health care since I gave no feedback. I was literally broke for 2 years barely not killing myself and I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years, how the fuck do I pay back like 30k €? I just found a job, calling AOK tomorrow but already having panic attacks just thinking about this. Help.

calling them and explaining your situation is the best thing you can do right now, maybe they will arrange something with you if they know what's going on

Im in the same position, if you can prove to them that you had no income they will adjust it, something like 170€/month. It still will be several thousands but it wont be tens of thousands.

Why dont you have public health insurance since youre 18?

>Have to ask who is the girl there winking at the bottom row?
Caro Simon
>Please post the latest since I am permabanned there.
Are you the guy who asked her for her worn socks?

Attached: simon_feet_3.jpg (813x597, 234K)

Man, that's so fucked up. I racked up debt doing nothing, not even using any fucking services of the state at all, simply by existing as a german. Nice free health care system we got there.

never fck with the krankenkasse they are worse than gez.
call them and explain your situation but dont ecpect them to fully drop your debts or anything. they will maybe lower it a bit and arrange some kind of payback plan. also doesnt matter if you've never been to a doctor in 10 years. if you rent a flat but never use it thats on you. you still gotta pay rent for it

>Tom talking to himself again

Attached: 764318.jpg (567x544, 23K)

Well I didn't rent shit, I was forced into it, literally. Thanks state, thanks glorious german "free healthcare system".

I was sent letters from an Abmahnkanzlei. Have no money live with my Oma now they want over 50k. Waiting for the Gerichtsvollzieher now since I can't pay a dime.

he's a sick sick man

Maybe you should just open your letters now and again, you probably had ample time to opt for the cheapest possible insurance or get public health insurance

but you are literally krankenversichert on staatskosten if you are arbeitslos gemeldet

But if youre not arbeitslos gemeldet you have to pay it yourself. You cant be not krankenversichert in Germany.

>tfw pride in myself not wanting to be dependent on the state literally put me in debt by basically the state
The irony

For the same reason? I wonder why they waited 2 years for me, no, even longer and they never sent anyone. Makes me think they cannot force anyone to pay that ridiculous sum of money.

yeah I know that but why would you not get those neetbux if you are neet. if the amt wants to force you into some jobs just go to the doctor and get diagnosed depression and you're good to go

Me too. But how do I not get into an Abhängigkeit? i don't want to work for 1 Euro. Is there not some Howto?

but minimum wage is 9,35/h user

1 Euro jobs ever heard of it?

when did you have your last job user?

never.

makes sense

Peace joy egg cake?

yes yes

Eggsblain

>tfw want to date cute chinese girl
>tfw spic/brown bvll/chinkoid Mischling
should i bring mich um?

>>tfw want to date cute chinese girl