If Wilder actually manages to win the rematch, do you think they'll do a part IV?

if Wilder actually manages to win the rematch, do you think they'll do a part IV?

Attached: skynews-tyson-fury-deontay-wilder_4928362.jpg (2048x1152, 251K)

Yes, even a part 5 maybe

I feel like the series can't end on a tie tho, so if they each end up 2 wins after part 5 they have to do a part 6

I feel like it will only go up to part 4 as a tie breaker if Wilder wins part 3 and they are each are tied, the final showdown.

Would be one of the best rivalries in boxing history.

What would happen to this board if wilder literally killed fury in the 3rd fight?

>fury's going to win again
I know but play along.

no

wilder would pull a mexican like canelo did to ggg and marquez did to pac. once they tasted a win, they'll say oh no no no, no thx. a pussy playbook

People LARPING as blacks
British people cope
That one brit especially obsessed with seethes but also talks about he'll make a comeback.

lol we would literally months of making fun of the subhuman A*glo

Wilder will never beat a fully healthy Fury. He is levels below. Fury can now see that right hand coming every time.

Fury has him worked out now, bum squad has no chance other than embarrassment.

Wilder's gonna have to delay the fight for two years to learn proper footwork.

it took him 10 years to learn to throw a straight punch

>Wilder will never beat a fully healthy Fury. He is levels below.
went the distance with him the first time, came inches from knocking him out
I think Fury will take the W but wilder certainly can win

Did you even listen to Big John?
He had nothing in him, his body was like paper mache.

Fury will fuck him up again

He was weak as a kitten the first fight

Nah cos Wilder's a pussy the only reason he even took the fury fight in the first place was because he thought fury was finished and he got his ass handed to him. He didn't want this 2nd fight either you could see it in the way he talked. Only reason he's accepting the 3rd fight is because he knows he'll become irrelevant if he doesn't. If by some miracle he wins the 3rd fight he will take the belts and run away. He didn't want to fight AJ either. His whole resume is cherry picked bums with a pensioner on there too.

>if Wilder actually manages to win the rematch
He ain't winning shit ever again, all this meat head knows how to do is throw his right hand and nothing else.

BLACKEDposting

>Implying Wilder could win even once in 6 attempts
He'd be dead before then

Wilder's chance is hoping that Fury goes off the rails into deep depression between now and the fight

Can you all stop talking about these two now? FUCK!