Your fanbase will never be dedicated enough to risk spreading a deadly pandemic to the rest of the country celebrate...

Your fanbase will never be dedicated enough to risk spreading a deadly pandemic to the rest of the country celebrate winning a piece of metal

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01 Eric Redman on Twitter Despite corona virus here in King County, fans of MLS C (748x956, 948K)

>4 likes
What a dork lol

OP is OP

>live in King County
>go to costco to get a few items
>store is packed by people stocking up for coronavirus apocalypse
>had to wait in checkout line for an hour
>30 minutes to get out of the parking lot
This virus is ruining my life.

if the coronavirus started in america we'd all be fucking dead by now

Probably started in one of their labs.

Yeah we know you Seattle cucks love getting pozzed

Have any leagues closed down? Its not realy remarkable otherwise.

>/mls/ retards will eradicate themselves
Nice

Attached: bae7fe3a47880308fa0a0918cbad3706.jpg (2767x2967, 702K)

They will eradicate you too

It's a glorified flu

>says increasingly nervous man for the 90th time this year

Flu kills 16,000 Americans a year. Corona hasn't killed 16

Chinese Super League, J league and K league have been postponed

i don't think china is any better

You know that half of the 80,000 people infected have already recovered, right?

If only. Unfortunately more people will die from freaking out about the virus than from the actual virus.

Flu is way worse than Corona.

You didn't need those things that badly

Really not nervous. I've been kissing my girlfriend as normal since she came back from Japan

>tfw your stadium has a Costco next door so you can grab a cheeky 1.50 dog before watching your team act like a bunch of cowardly pricks who don't know how to pass a ball forward

Attached: d683b2540c8c21927aa184c340b004d3f5b51bb4.jfif.jpg (1280x718, 103K)

Some Asian leagues have postponed their seasons, Serie A is playing closed-door matches

yeah thats pretty dumb

RIP

>its the flu
>china shuts down

weird they dont normally do that for the flu?

>seattle wipes itself out
don't see the problem honestly

>post increasingly nervous Democrat hoping for millions of deaths so you can win an election

That's probably the entire reason China released the virus to begin with. Crackdown drills.

Do you think we will survive the Coronavirus or we're all fucked for the long wrong?

We're gonna be fine.

this lol, all the libshit have left is paranoia over this flu to try and make trump look bad and unsettle things, they are hoping that this will actually turn into something just so that they actually have a chance of winning. Sad!

Could I be prosecuted if I were to hypothetically pay someone who has coronavirus to attend a Sounders game and cough and sneeze as much as possible? Asking for a friend.

>not buying a costco brand box of IPAs and slamming beer you pour into a water bottle

>closed door serie A matches
No difference

They're all fags in that stadium, so they are probably used to spreading a deadly virus around

I dunno about prosecution but that definitely sounds like some Guantanamo Bay shit