What does he do?

What does he do?

Attached: hi-res-4b47695334218574f93e7b9819042ca0_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hUdqA369aaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le pass it sideways lad

he readjusts his hair every few minutes

side passing zoomer that scuttles around while doing the begging for ball arm thing

He earns much more money than us

Attached: 1580810503117.jpg (680x510, 35K)

he looks like a zoomer

im really mad that this fraud gets 6 figures a week while im a neet and get nothing. barca sign me up i can pass sideways for 80 min a week

Italians are so beautiful it's ridiculous.

has he ever played a long ball?

dutch players are a scam

He inspired me to become a footballer. After all why work when you can earn millions doing nothing.

He plays modern system baby ball aka control oncoming ball with foot then pass immediately

very high technical skill involved, he deserves his £100k+ a week.

Better than Arthur.

The Harry Winks role.

Harry winks can at least run with the ball. this fraud cant

Another youngster "revelation" fraud

Not be as good as CHADverde

how many sideways passes tonight?

Worst part is that he obviously has god tier ball control but uses it to turn around and pass the ball sideways over and over

He's cute, thats it.

Reminder that they bought him for 70M while Real got valverde for 5M

actually he made more backpasses than sidepasses this game

He doesn’t even fucking try penetrative passes. He’s a coward that seems to think being a Barcelona player is about recycling possession endlessly.

Honestly he's worse than Jorginho.

it is

>gets the ball
>jogs forward
>lacks the creativity and vision to play an incisive pass
>literally turn around and dribble backwards
>steps on the ball and slows game down to walking pace
>passes to Busquets

My boy Jongz just needs time to adjust....

him and arthur are awful frauds that can’t make a deep pass to save their lives haven’t seen fati or griezman once in the entire second half, also busquets plays like a 40 y/o man he’s finished

I remember some earlier game they got Rakitic on in the 75th minute and he made more deep passes than Frenkie in 90 mins

>sideways
back passes actually

arthur is better than him tho

Hes still young

You need to be over 18 to post here

󠛡

Im 22

that worthless n-word Abidal literally FUCKED Rakitić's psyche with all the bullshit summer attempts at deals so Rakitić spent this entire season playing like total shit

This

Hi mesut

Is that Messi or De Jong? I can’t tell

No refunds :^)

the best part of going to sleep is knowing there's a small chance i won't wake up.

Giving us millions

Attached: 1492085815659s.jpg (250x239, 12K)

his ugly gf

sleep tight fren

Can't wait for these meme dutch fags to get exposed. Dutch footballers are frauds, shilled by dutch jewish football mafia.

All of their coaches are frauds, lets not go too much back, starting with Cruyf (shills are praising his time in Barcelona, but the truth is everybody was laughing at his Barcelona and his dutch colony of players there), where is Rijkard now? Where is De Boer? Van Laal? LOL! Even Patrick Kluivert was managing haha. Fraud after fraud. And all of them are getting good starting jobs, hmmm. Koeman? Yes another fraud.

From all dutch players I respect only Rud Gullit, he had a natural talent, but even he was shilled by dutch mafia, his first job wasn't Den Haag or Telstar, his first job was Chelsea, where he failed big as all of the dutch mafia coaches.

based jovan

Robben Van Persie and Sneijder were good
There is no Dutch frauds problem, there is an Ajax frauds problem.

Okay, Serbia

Attached: 1477795628389.gif (165x225, 264K)

It's Ronaldo when he doesn't get a penalty

no refunds

Attached: greedyjew.jpg (501x585, 67K)

>that thing
>beautiful

Attached: 1582845001229.jpg (441x411, 15K)

Luuk De Jong is also a fraud

>FRANNIE DUH JONGUH

>FRRAAANNNNIIE
>DUH JONNGUH

Attached: soccer pronunciations for americans.png (1279x719, 1.24M)

Why did I waste so much of my weekend doing coke and helping whores?

I seriously love/hate my side hustle sometimes. The women are the greatest people on the planet and every positive that has been said about the minds and hearts of them is true. But they can be panicked dumbasses without pimps

Sneijder started at Ajax, you dumb jungle ape

Still more than Serbia

youtu.be/hUdqA369aaA
Based

strong post

Attached: 1460893764503.jpg (590x532, 48K)