Did he do it Yea Forums?

Personally, I think he did, but I think the verdict was correct - reasonable doubt.

Attached: juice.jpg (629x800, 152K)

nope
i think the white man did it like Don't Be a Menace eluded to

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.81M)

The "reasonable doubt" was the fact that Mark Fuhrman said "nigger" because literally all the evidence pointed to OJ doing it.

>literally all the evidence
>gloves literally don't fit

>black/brown guy dating white whore
what did the world mean by this??

he did it but killing your cheating wife and her lover on the spot with no isn't that bad, 10 years is enough.

OJ was white and an uncle tom until the trail started then he acted like he was an oppressed black man to get the jury on his side. He even said "I'm not black I'm OJ" and he had no pictures with black people in his house only with white friends until his lawyers put pictures of him with black people to make him more likeable to the jury. If law is a sport it was a goat performance by OJ's defense team.

>t. nigger

UH YEAH
IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT Uhhhhhhhh
YEH
YOU MUST ACQUIT
OH YEAH PRAISE THE LAWD

>He doesn't know his defense admitted to telling to OJ stop taking his arthritis medicine so his hand would swell up
OJ was an actor and he put on the performance of his life, but I guess his blood was there for no reason according to you.

This. The prosecution fucked up the case horribly.

Attached: juice_and_fans.jpg (923x989, 88K)

CUT MY WIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: rs_600x600-190615092139-600-oj-simpson-twitter-first-tweet-cjh-061419.jpg (700x700, 37K)

As far as I'm concerned OJ is the goat American Football player, simply for his part in the Naked Gun series.

OFC he did it, the DNA evidence was irrefutable, but it was such new science that the dumbfuck jury was able to be convinced otherwise by the slimeball lawyers.

Ironically, the lawyer who discredited the DNA evidence in the trial went on to found the innocence project.

Well, if the glove fits the hand...

OH, WAIT, IT DOESN'T! INNOCENT AS FUCK!

>verdict was correc
which one?
wiki also tells a lot of interesting about drug mafia
why did "victims" who were known for drug traffic involvement weren't arrested long before?

What about his son?

Yeah how can he be th killer when the gloves don't fit over another pair of gloves!? THA PoLICE ARE RACIST AND CHEBACCA IS A WOOKIE ON ENDOR

Attached: cd95c588-1538-4f20-9ebe-a114d64de09c.jpg (1200x630, 158K)

>OJ is the goat
correct

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-090707.jpg (716x1147, 143K)

Personally I don't think he did it, but he should've still been found guilty of it because he's black.

He's not black, he's OJ

The glove didn’t fit, how could he have done it?

because niggers are always guilty
t. american

What's that sound?

It's the sound of me DABBING ON YOUR GAY ASS WITH MAH NIGGAS JOHNNIE COCHRANE, BOBBY KARDASHIAN AND GOAT LAWYERMAN ALAN DERSHOWITZ!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

who cares

His son did it. He was definitely involved though.

litteral glove cinderella

No

of course he did it. white people were mad as hell. they were so used it going the other way. they forgot about the power of money for a minute.

He didn't do it, but he should have

Attached: 1554876896591.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

His son definitely did it. Based OJ took the hit for his son to protect him.

add ultimate one

Attached: 1583097222131.jpg (674x755, 109K)

It doesn't matter wether he did it or not. In this trial justice was offered up as a sacrifice to calm blacks. In the end one white woman was offered up to save hundreds of people from death or injury and quite possibly millions in property damage. You can be mad if you want but in the end we all know it was worth it.

Doesn’t matter, bitch deserved it and OJ is a hero

>the DNA evidence was irrefutable

But its handling was not. The defense proved that several LAPD officers were racist and lied about it. Fuhrman was even prosecuted for perjury.

That’s reasonable doubt.

Cringe but extremely redpilled.

He didn't do it, his psycho son did and OJ took the wrap
also his son was based fuck coalburners and fuck kikes
also fuck jannies

the white whores other boyfriend goldber, was a drug dealer and killed by the cartel and they tried to blame oj

Goldman was a scumbag and the media acted like he was a good dude

He did it but his wife deserved it

OJ got off because the jury didn't want to cause another Rodney King riot

This. Also the forensics team (believe name of the main guy was Fung) did a horrible job handling the evidence. This is where the doubt came from.

Is the Ross Gellar OJ show worth it?

I watched the ESPN 30 for 30, pretty good

Based

Uh, based department?

>Hey Yea Forums world, yours truly here on this blessed day, no of course i did not do it.
>But even if i did, she was a complete whore who would always fuck with me and cheated with some younger shittier version of me, look it up, so the whore deserved it; also the other dude was filthy kike. Take care !

Attached: 70d34662-d938-4d29-8a2d-54d865ae3063-OJSimpson[1].png (640x854, 304K)

It was definitely his son

>a nigger
>a coal burning whore
>her jew boyfriend

I don't really care who did what to who.

>I'm just sayin'

/Yea Forums

Glove don't fit

Do Americans like their jury-based justice system?

Seems a bit irresponsible to let 12 random gullible idiots off the street decide on the innocene or guilt of people.
Manipulative lawyers can easily influence their simpleton minds desu

>proved that several LAPD officers were racist
To be fair I think you would have a much harder chance finding a non-racist lapd officer than a racist one

>drying blood made the glove shrink
>defense told him to stop taking arthritis medication for his hand so that it would swell up
Think like Machiavelli niggyboy

this but zoomers all just buy the "muh oppressed black mayne" narrative unconditionally despite this shitshow taking place in the 90s

Father Khloe? Of course

>went on to found the innocence project
why are jews so goddamn evil bros? It's mind blowing sometimes

Did Rodney King deserve it?

whether he deserved it or not is irrelevant to the fact that the state wanted oj acquitted to prevent another race riot brainlet

Whats a better option?

judge decides the verdict, pretty clearly a better option, at least for criminal cases

those gloves don't even add an extra 1mm of thickness

The gloves underneath literally make no difference

yeah it's a decent watch

It's a great show. The guy that plays Johnnie Cochran was absolutely based.

she payed the TOLL, if he did it it's not important

I'm sure you've tired wearing gloves under a pai of leather gloves

When I was in law school there was increasing talk among legal scholars of a preference for bench trials instead of jury trials

memes aside, why didnt the gloves fit?

Lek!
Kel!

How did Zim Zam get acquitted then?

He was at least involved somehow and knows who killed them, even if he didn't physically do it himself.

What i think is funny about it is that 99.999% of all people who insist that OJ is guilty has never seen the evidence or looked at the actual case.
It's a classic case of how the media used to completely shape the narrative.
It's as dumb as believing the official story about 9/11.

As did some of the jurors, who have been directly quoted as saying the verdict was partially due to Rodney King.

Probably, but his wife was a whore and the dude was a jew lol. Juice is based.

His defense team made him stop taking his artritis medicine or something giving him bigger hands due to swelling. A absolute joke of a trial tbqh. Watch OJ made in america if you are interested

>Seems a bit irresponsible to let 12 random gullible borderjumpers southern mexicans off fagifornia decide on the innocene or guilt of people.

ftfy

Killed a coal burner and a Jew, OJ confirmed for our guy

what about the theory that his son did it and he cover it for him

OJ is white

>OJ killed a mudshark and a jew and got away with it
was he /ourguy/?

This

Idiot

This pretty much. The prosecution got overconfident and let the defense pick a jury of ghetto nogs and have the trial in downtown LA. Watch the ESPN 5-part documentary. The jurors are literal double digit IQ morons.
>OJay dindu nuffin cuz da whyte man set him up! He's raycisssss!
The whole trial. Cochran bringing up Hitler in his closing arguments was jaw dropping. Thank god that pos is dead.

The jury were nigs. Borderjumpers would have thrown the switch on that mayate and gone back to mowing lawns or loitering Home Depot.

The jury had time to be sequestered for months cause none of them had jobs.

Not having laws.

Who the fuck else could have done it? No one but OJ even had a reason to.

Quads of truth

Unironically 100% did it.

now imagine if OJ was a handlet, his life would have changed dramatically. Handlets (and most manlets by extension) BTFO

Attached: 1583168154783.jpg (1080x1350, 306K)

>kill someone
>don't even try to hide your tracks
>leave undersized gloves at the scene
>??????
>acquitted

Is this a high level murder game plan?

OJ is an honorary white.

Does OJs daughter have social media?

>IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT YOU GOTTA ACQUIT

The creation of Argentina

>reasonable doubt
Because he's a famous rich guy and we all sort of doubt a beloved celebrity would do such a thing, don't we? Tom Hanks could literally kill a person and get off scot free, today.

But yeah he did that shit, fuck him.

burn the coal pay the toll Diego

based department?

Time for round 2

Attached: Dabs on your law school.png (1070x299, 36K)

I do the same act when girls ask about condoms.

Realistically he couldn't have possibly done it if he was wearing those gloves.

Attached: 1577992210580.jpg (162x251, 18K)

His son, Jason Simpson, did it.

>wife is killed
>first thing you do is go on high speed chase and threaten suicide

That says it all right there.