That kid who got picked last in gym class because he was terrible at sports

>that kid who got picked last in gym class because he was terrible at sports

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 58K)

Me always when playing dodgeball

>that kid who threw a ball away out of frustration in PE and did a full-court swish by accident
lmfao that was me

>mfw I always got picked first or second because I was one of the better ones

Attached: 1582755159949.png (236x341, 197K)

>that kid who got upset, picked up his ball and went home because things weren't going his way

>that kid who got caught sniffing panties in girls lockeroom and was bullied for the rest of school

w-what... greentext story?

>the kid who'd get picked but would never play cause he just wanted to fuck off

>that time the gym teacher came into the locker room while we were all butt naked whipping each other with wet towels

>that guy that got unintentionally locked in the lockerroom by another guy

we unscrewed a mirror in our locker room and put it under the locked door to the girl's shower room to look at them. didn't work that well. seven guys had to go to the principal's office for that kek

>that kid who had retard strength in phys. ed. but didn't know how to control it

so what's your profession now? do you play for some big club? i can imagine you're /fit/ as fuck

>that gym teacher who always singled me out for photographs during the presidential penis inspection day exam

Guy was such a klutz, kept loosing the photos and kept needing to take more of them to send to the exam

did they get disciplined?

>the mentally ill kid who would flip out when he was losing and then starting to play murderball against everyone standing in his way

>presidential penis inspection day exam
I only know about normal penis inspection day, but what's this about a presidential p.i.d.?

nah, just a stern talking to as far as i know. was very awkward in class after that for a while.

Fuck I did once. Im glad I wasn't caught

>that kid who always kicked the freak goals at lunchtime footy
only touched it five times every lunchtime but I always kicked an insane goal each week
>that kid who played lunchtime footy and kept pretending it was touch footy and saying "holding the ball!" to an umpire that didn't exist
not me this time but that kid always got in trouble for starting fights. bit of a bitch desu

>very awkward in class after that for a while.
did the girls find out? that would have been pretty awkward indeed. especially if the guys weren't chads.

greentext your story, fellow user

Yeah it was sort of weird, but I guess the wha the gym teacher explained it to me was that it was to see how we stacked up against other boys our age in other school districts to make sure we were healthy. The big difference is the coach needed photos and videos to send to the presidential exam committee

Tfw certified Trump Gold penis.

>photos and videos to send to the presidential exam committee
damn, sounds pretty competitive. I usually stacked up pretty well in my own school, but I'm not sure I could compete with other guys around the area. I liked being a big fish in a small pond. and they never took photos, just a 2 minute inspection with some ball fondling and we got it over with.

yeah they found out, they saw the mirror and probably heard the lads screaming and laughing about it. it's why they got sent to the office.

Okay it happened not so lang ago, a month perhaps
>go on a trip to Italy with friends (3 guys, 4 girls, some of them very hot)
>they decide to go clubbing
>I decided to stay at the airbnb bc I was still really tired from going out the night before
>When they left, I wanted to go to bed
>Suddenly an idea popped into my head
>Decided it would be nice to grab and sniff one of the girls' underwear while masturbating
>The whole idea made me incredibly horny
>did it
>In the heat of the moment I almost wanted to cum on the panties, but luckily came to sense right before cooming
>felt like shit afterwards
>never told anyone

god I wish I had an 18 year old Scandinavian goddess to bully me

>In the heat of the moment I almost wanted to cum on the panties
yeah that 100% would have been a death sentence. are these girls your close friends?

>that kid who was the worst player on the team but he was the coach's son so he was a starter

Fuck off faggot pervert

Yes. The girl whose panties I took even has a bf.

Yes, why are you greentexting me?

?

Here’s a true story

>ultra jacked linebacker who was the son of a Navy SEAL used to headbutt other guys with their helmets on while his was off
>everyone knew he and a lot of the upperclassmen took steroids
>rumor let’s out that he had a mental breakdown and made out with another (super jacked) dude in a shower while they were naked
>looked him up and he’s married now and in the army

Nobody dared bring it up to confirm it because this guy would have beaten you to death lol

Oh here’s another gay romp sports story
>Chad high school baseball star
>everyone always talks about how he does gay shit like pull back the shower curtain when everyone is showering
>or try to take dudes towels away from them
>nobody thinks anything of it
>one night at a high school party
>dude gets caught fucking the life out of the one gay dude at our high school in this girl’s parents bedroom

He later came out as Bi but yeah that happened as well. Lots of gay shit going on when you grow up in an ultra rich Deep South community.

Attached: 24F8EAE7-D8AA-4A65-B579-AA8903425D55.gif (500x717, 852K)

>that kid who refused to participate in PE and just turned up in his school uniform

Attached: french host.jpg (634x401, 52K)

Why yes, I am a /fit/izen and I study civil engineering. How did you know?

Attached: 1580679929876.png (700x902, 314K)

>everyone always talks about how he does gay shit like pull back the shower curtain when everyone is showering
wtf why are there shower curtains in the lockerroom showers?

>that kid who didn't need a slip from parents to skip PE, and gym teachers were very respectful of him every time he said he didn't want to participate unlike with other students
i wonder what dark secrets he had told the teachers

> That kid that was useless at sports, but his best friend was the best at sports, so he was always picked first even though he sucked.

>that girl who always had an excuse not to participate in swimming classes in high school
oh wait that was like 90% of girls

>that one girl that wore a tiny bikini instead of standard swimsuit in middle school swim class
there was a rumor she fucked one of the teachers in high school too, what a girl

>the teacher who lost his pants while swimming and everybody saw it

>We were like 13 years old playing football(soccer) in a park 8 vs 8. An Albanian Chad friend of ours came to the park.
>Chad : Hey guys put me on the team.
>Someone else : We already picked teams you can't join now
>The ball comes towards him and he picks it up with his hands
>Chad : If I am not playing nobody else is..

are u literally me, i just don't play football anymore

>Move to a new school
>Get picked last for PE
>Score multiple hat tricks because I knew how to toe poke in year 7
>Get first picked next week
>Tfw you are too good to be captain so everyone has to fight over you for first pick
no greater feeling lads

Incel fantasy, never happened

>that fat kid that always brought the ball so he was the one doing the picking despite being utter shit

I remember how everytime i came to a field everybody just stopped playing to decidie for who ill play. So eventually everytime their decision was lets start again and i was first pick always. I never was fit i was like 165cm height at max but i was very smart with a ball and just every scorer on a field wanted to play w me because i knew what to do.

>play with chads
>get bullied
>play with kids even more beta than me
>bully them

It's weird as fuck, people usually say they were one or the other but I was bullied and also doing the bullying.

>that kid who failed his penis inspection in gym class

Attached: 1579664828506.jpg (976x850, 93K)

then you woke up

Hahahah fuck you are cute :) But that happend tho. I even played for two high tier Moscow clubs as a kid but i lost my interest because i realised that chances are not that high and after 30 im fucked.

>getting picked at all
TEAM CAPTAIN CHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1579236340042.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>that kid who got picked last for penis inspection day because he penis smelled terrible

>that kid who never shook hands with the opposing team after a loss bc he was mad af
>that kid who would get legitimately angry at other players who played unfair and would answer their unfair play with fouls and proper tackles
both me desu

Brehs i want to play football again... I always loved playing footy with friends... I played like every fucking day whole day. It was so cool.

How about
>that kid who was too touchy during game.
Not me.

>that kid you picked first because he would invite you to play n64 and playstation

>tfw always considered a decent pick
>tfw usually picked as a wildcard or to fight opposition
>tfw told a female teacher to shut up because she doesn't know fuck all
>tfw she sent me to the PE head master
>mfw he agreed she didn't know fuck all

Attached: 1436594548862.jpg (850x1007, 120K)

>the bullied jew/mick who was actually into sports and played them but still picked last cause a huge nerd and "faggot"
I wonder if kids still get bullied like this. I unironically said I was 1/4 jewish and never heard the end of it till college when I said it again and got made fun of again. Now I have more sex then over half the people I've known since then, life hasnt been that bad.

Attached: babbytrill.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Whats even the point of penis inspection day?

Southern conservative "rich" family values that make people beat you to death if they find out you're a faggot. What a world, Fuck some people honestly, act like they're not sensitive when they actually are so sensitive they need help

Attached: imsomadsimgonnadfuckmygirlsolessmad.png (352x292, 114K)

>that kid who failed the prostate inspection

>kid who was always picked first for being athletically gifted
>did nothing with said talents
>posts frogs on vietnamese bug collecting forum
>mfw me

Attached: 496007281_c733b843c8.jpg (456x284, 19K)

>tfw I was always picked first because I was the good lad of the group

Attached: 1403017572529.jpg (221x215, 12K)

>kid who got picked first but was terrible

shut the fuck up, jew

>that fat kid who would play goalie because he couldn't run

>that kid that got caught masturbating in class

Attached: 1561272563156.jpg (410x598, 40K)

>on purpose

>tfw being the kid picked last for being hideously grotesque and shabby but ended up MVP most of the times
I absolutely loved BTFO of them and leaving those superficial cunts speechless

Attached: B3D.jpg (328x369, 25K)

t. feo rencoroso

>that one kid who went to his friends friend's house and got molested by his friends older sister
Definitely not me and it definitely didn't cause mistrust in females.

>that kid who wore the same gym clothes to every weight class through the whole year, the smell

t. Faggot
Why is it always the faggots who get molested by older women? Fuck

cringe and non funny response, embarrassing

t. Faggot
You should hook up with the other faggot

>tfw that was me and now i am more athletic than anyone i know except for one dude who competes in bbing

>that kid that got picked last because he was fat but was somehow extremely athletic and always carried

>had to line up by height in PE
>that kid who was 2nd smallest at the beginning and 3rd biggest almost 4 years later in the same group
his name? me

>that kid who always got picked despite being shit at sports because he was the class president
man i used to be bogdanoff back in school

I wasn't masturbating, just massaging my dick, m8. And only a few people saw it (though they probably told everyone else)

that kid that left gym class and went to the locker rooms to play minecraft

Had a friend that always got picked last at the gym in basketball in our free time. He was fat. He'd score 5 in a game of 1s and 2s to a game of 11. He'd then shame those that didn't even pick him, and ask how many points they had. He was a bullshit artist with his mouth as well as with using his fat body like a guard. Good shooting and good instincts will get a fat fuck far in a HS pick up game in summer.

Unequvocally based

>bi man
Gay.
>bi woman
Straight.

Based as fuck

>that kid who took pics of other boys naked with his phone

That kid that chose to run around the pitch the entire class because he didn't like playing football

Based. Me neither.

bullied?
sounds like total chad

That kid? That was Lionel Messi

>get picked last on dodgeball because you’re the new kid
>fuck shit up
>gain respect of peers
Yeah, I was that based new kid.

Kelvin Gastelum was the last pick on The Ultimate Fighter and he won the season

I would be one of the first ones picked but I was such a hyper-competitive/aggressive/violent shit, they stopped letting me play.

REPRESENT

Based. Use to do this with friends sisters panties many times.

this translates to life in general. the strong bully the weak.

that was me

*cages you*

There was one kid in our grade 9 class who went berserk one day and started throwing benches around and he was in an inconsolable rage.

If he had a gun I'd probably be dead, but I can't say that that would have been a worse fate.

I was bullied, but i definitely remember bullying other kids.

its a power dynamics thing that people do. If you ever had the mispleasure of working with stupid people then you'd realize that they still do it even though they are older.

what finally stopped your machiavellian rise to power?

there was one guy I just couldn't beat so I gave up on growing

>tfw the only reason i wanst picked dead last was because i had good relations with the better players and they pity picked me

im 30 and we they let us pick teams like this a handful of times before they stopped because it upset the sportlets. Are you all even older somehow wtf?

>that kid who used horrible body spray after gym class

>that PE try hard who couldn't make varsity in any sport

Not everyone went to your school smartass

>the beta last to change because he was too fat and waited for everyone to leave the locker room

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

fucking this. everyone hated him and he was so annoying. he literally tried to be best friends with everyone and tried to be the class clown, but he was the unfunniest, cringiest person

hey Jaimie Vardy

>That kid who actually wanted to be the Goalkeeper

Attached: 1539863255266.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

he was a saint

>we played street footy for the last time but we didn't know it yet

Attached: born to feel.jpg (746x982, 159K)

ouch

>be pussy
>explain why I can't be the gk
>they make me do it anyway
>they get mad when I dodge the ball from gigachad's 150 km/h shot

Serves them right.

>that kid who showered in the locker room with a bathing suit

>had to learn salsa dancing in spanish class
Absolutley refused, took a 0 for the day and got a pass to go do real work in my CNC class

That was me, left a guy wincing in pain in rugby, made captain tsubasa tier tackle in soccer and crashed another full force into a wall in wrestling.
To be fair i was completely retarded on all aspect and felt bad afterwards.

Oh god, I remember Axe Body Spray. Kids would use so much of that crap in Jr. high

Me. That was me.
>tfw still use spray but its Dove antiperspirant and not just body spray

That was me.

Attached: 9EFACC30-4D3D-489A-B88D-FD28C92045FA.jpg (600x1575, 120K)

>sucked at team sports
>got super good at skateboarding
>everyone was impressed
>secretly wanted to be good at football

whatever everyone got fat after highschool anyways and I didnt

axe was the worst. it smelt like cancer in a can

>be me
> usually be one of the first 4 picks when PE was actually planned out, had a little basic skills training and theorectical/rules/tactics classes and involved multiple sports (good at handball, volleyball and basketball, sucked donkey balls at soccer, but stil, 6'4, athletic, never last pick)
> go to a new school for highschool
> PE was just soccer, the "teacher" would give us a ball and referee the matches, all the guys except the retards and lardlards were better than me

FML, brazil sucks.

>That nerd who was friend with a jock and ended making the jock addicted to vidya and quit sports

>hyper-competitive/aggressive/violent

You should have played organized sports. Coaches look for this because WANTING to be a winner doesn't come with training. Its inborn desire, like (literal) killer instinct. When given a choice between a technically poor winner vs a technically gifted good player the coach will usually pick the winner. Mentality counts on the pitch.

Fuuuuuuck. Felt that one.

>that kid who died

>that kid who brought a spreadsheet of who he masturbates to to show and tell

Attached: 20200203_135634.jpg (720x912, 343K)

>that kid that was picked in the middle and always outperformed other kids

That's me af.

But nobody at school really liked me so I always got picked in the middle despite me over performing every game

>that kid with naked polaroids of his mom

Attached: kramer_react.gif (200x189, 751K)

>that kid in 7th grade that was the odd man out for basketball so he shot hoops with the girls and actually had a lot of fun
literally me

>stronger team don't pick me
>dab on them in the match and hear them regret that they didn't take me with them

jesus christ I remember this, it was right after super bowl

>the kid with down syndrome who ran into the girl's changing room after swimming every week

Attached: 1582693929491.jpg (232x293, 9K)

>that kid who grew up without a father and was overall shit at footy because no one ever taught him at a young age
>but could score toe poke blooters
[spoiler]that was me[/spoiler] [spoiler]yes I know spoilers don't work[/spoiler]

>that nerd who challenged the talented kids for the ball all the time despite having no talent himself

you miss every shot you don't take (you miss a lot of the ones you do take too if you're shit)

>that kid that brought the ball for afternoon footy during weekend but always got irremediably butthurt for losing and went home taking the ball leaving us without a ball to play with

fuck you

>that kid who never shook hands with the opposing team after a loss bc he was mad af

both based and cringe

they were only 4 guys and he never grew up

proper brexit kid

fuck, I remember those megachads shooting fucking cannonballs

I was afraid everytime one of them was on counterattack with the ball

>that kid who brought a ball as a way to try and get in to the afternoon soccer playing friends group

Attached: 1574285610083.png (455x515, 140K)

my dad didn't kick ball with me much, sad times

>get picked first because I'm the tallest

Attached: IMG_20200228_082433.jpg (1077x1916, 185K)

>That ginger kid who would dress and act black and drop the N word just so the PE teacher would send him inside and he wouldn't be forced to play sports

>get hit by the shot
>it goes out
>"user, you're such a good keeper!" - everyone
>would have dodged if I could

>that one kid who hid all the way in back when we played dodge ball
we targeted him because of it

>that kid that always was picked at the middle and the little time he was picked first he underperformed

>the gym teacher who reeked of alcohol every class

>that one kid who almost got expelled for bringing in Vanessa Hudgens' leaked nudes the day after they got leaked

>that guy who left his locker open and there was a gun in it
>that one black kid who stole stuff from the locker room while everyone else was out playing

>that kid whose father was a nice, upstanding, but completely unathletic man
>that kid who got made fun of because his mom had to teach him how to pitch and throw a spiral as a result

This cunt printed them out? Wtf

Also I have those leaks to thank for making me straight. 13 when they came out, perfect timing for adolescent me.

>ywn win a 1v3 in dodgeball again
>ywn kick a grandslam in kickball again
>ywn score a goal with the lads at recess again
>ywn throw a dragon to the tallest kid in the grade again cause fuck manlets

Life wont ever be that much fun again will it

>be 5th grade
>new kid in class
>picked last because i looked normal and didnt dress athletic
>dab on everyone in every sport
>im basically the king of gym class and recess
>fast forward a month
>pokemon comes out

the rest is history.
i literally haven't played a team sport in 20 years.

why do you want to see another man's benis?

>sniffing girls's panties
do girls also like to sniff men underwear?

>that one black kid who stole stuff from the locker room while everyone else was out playing
damn, stories about these two?

KEK I used to do this but not many celebrities, usually people I knew and anime characters, the better choices

Damn Yea Forums so slow now a thread with only 160 replies can stay on the board for 2 days lmao

>this thread
Wtf this really is a chad board huh?

>that kid who forgot his bowtie for snooker lessons

16 well-timed replies are enough for that. unless there's something triggering the epic thread-spam autists

There was a girl with peanut allergies at my school and some black kid gave her a peanut butter candy bar, she took a bite of it without knowing what it was and the teachers ran around like it was an Ebola outbreak

not just picking your mates because it was more of a laugh

>tfw when I did this at 14 but with my 21yo sisters friend's painted. I also came in them but tossed them in the laundry room.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (320x240, 14K)

>that gym class hero that took PE so seriously
I think he actually got paralyzed

imagine being allergic to peanuts, the ultimate genelet

i've played like a month ago, fully dressed for work with a few collegues
comfy as shit

I was that kid’s friend in spite of being one of the more athletic kids. He was already a weeb back then. Wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Yeah I mean, now you have to keep living and be Canadian.

i get picked getting last for one or two sports that you suck at (tennis or something) but to be consistently picked last means you really stink. Like damn nigga

Many such cases. SAD!

Attached: vp.png (903x550, 49K)

mates you grew up with > corporate dogs who don't really care about you

>that kid everybody thought was shit because of how skinny he was but then was decent and surprised everybody

good feel lads.

user you post doesn't make much sense unless you're hiding the fact that you're bi.

>civil
kek

This was from before my time, my PE teacher told me about it (our school used to be a war zone and they even made a movie based off of it). Apparently he saw it, quickly ran in and grabbed it, and then called the cops or something. Same PE teacher also told us about a story where he almost killed someone by throwing a kitchen knife at them and it barely missed and got lodged in a wooden gate.
>that one black kid
This was in middle school, not much to say. Don’t think he got expelled, just suspended.

>end of football practice
>coach joined us in the showers

>tfw always put as defender in football because was tall and couldn't play for shit

Attached: UN.png (616x443, 382K)

>was

My mum works in a school and some of the shit these kids are going through is truly horrible, I'm 23 now and hearing about some of the stuff that goes on in these kids lives is heartbreaking.
I was never a bully at school but it makes me feel so bad for the kids that acted up/were bullied at school seeing as I now know it's usually a sign of a horrible life at home

give some details of the horrible things you'd hear

>get pick last
>dominate
>get picked first
>play terrible
Such is life under pressure

extremely based

>I have a hard time at home
>Therefore i cant participate in PE
???

Anyone else have really big balls? Not the dick, just the balls are huge and really show up when you're wearing gym shorts. Kids used to make fun of me for it in gym.

Attached: proof of magical invocation.jpg (584x433, 60K)

>early high school
>boys played footy, girls netball
>ball up the other end of the field, me perving on the girls
>the girls that wore skirts were having trouble keeping them from blowing up
>saw 6 girls knickers in about 30 seconds

>that kid who always got smashed in tackles

Attached: 6da.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

Because he moved out of town

>that 5'10 kid in a class of 5'7 babbys

poor fucker just wanted some friends

>dominated all sports before puberty
>didnt happen for me
>was a child against teenagers for the rest of school time
bros

Attached: 1522872590419.jpg (480x640, 167K)

no, Michael was the gayest, we all hated him.

>tfw tall and fat as a kid
>always got picked first to be goalie

Attached: 1449950129152.jpg (601x601, 13K)

>that one 5'2 guy in your grade with a full beard

did you know anything about the kid other than the fact he was a nuisance

>move schools
>picked last because new kid
>classmates didn't know I played club sports
>school them all in everything
was worth it to see their reactions when I could carry the shittiest team to victory single-handedly. I was never picked last again.

So much this

Attached: 1583170101558.jpg (1200x1600, 153K)

bro...

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 32K)

This

Based

>dressed for work
pajamas?

>7:45am
>Saturday
>Friends knock and we head to leisure centre for 5-a-side at 8am
>Play for an hour then head to school grounds because the based caretaker leaves the goalposts up for us
>Meet different friends there
>Play from 9am until noon
>Go to takeaway
>Resume playing from 1pm-3pm
>Two groups split again
>If the match is on TV we'll go to one of two friend's houses to watch it
>One, his parents aren't home so we'll take some pizzas or kebabs with us
>Other friend, his mother puts on a full buffet and his dad shares his beer with us
>If it isn't on TV we'll go to the pub and watch it on one of those Egyptian channels or something on the big screen (depending who's on the bar depends whether we can served, we can stay regardless)
>Play heads and volleys from about 5pm until 7pm
>Meme around until 10pm
>Go home to watch MotD
>Realise things are starting to change when we're no longer playing 5-a-side and I'm watching SMTV Live instead
>Gradually it turns into "Not this week user, I'm at work" or "I'm too tired from working all week, user"
>Eventually just 3 of us having a kick about at the courts for an hour
>Then that too turns into "not this week user, I start work on Saturday. Definitely next week though"
>Everyone becomes pillars of society paying taxes while you stay a NEET still hoping they'll knock to kick your start weekend with 5-a-side
>Know it's never going to happen
>Instead cling on to the hope that when you die you'll be asked which period of your life you want to replay again and again for all eternity
>And without any hesitation you'll answer "13-18"

Attached: 52345435380.png (648x602, 48K)

yea, he was perfectly fine, just really annoying

>kebabs

I'm still pissed that cunts from my class didn't pick me for a high school tournament, but they lost 8-2 against 2 years younger boys lmfao fuck them

bump

lads, what kind of sports do you play and at what level?

No bully

>that kid who wasted all his talent
>he could have gone pro but decided vidya was more important