/clg/ - Comfy Liverpool General

Now that we finally got that first loss out of the way, how do we tighten up and go again for the race to dat reble?

Lovren should now be considered a former Liverpool player, that's obvious. Fuck me this cunt is arguably the worst player I've ever seen play regularly for >us. Up there with Mignolet and Skrtel for that honour. FUCK he sucks dick.

Curtis Jones need a run in the team. Ox is an OK bench player but he's always shit when he starts, and Wijnaldum needs to be sold. Total coward who always goes missing when we're up against it. Definitely our 2nd worst player after Lovren yesterday and I'm sick of him getting away with it every game.

With Werner coming in the summer, >we still need another CM, and probably 2 more defenders. Apparently >we're after that lad from Brighton, who I know nothing about. If Matip and Gomez aren't available I'd like to see Hoever get a chance to star and hopefully the rumours of signing Havertz are true. I'd be willing to give Keita one more season but after that he needs to be sold, total liability and a complete coward like Wijnaldum.

Attached: 1516054753847.png (500x430, 843K)

>96

Attached: ScouscePacking.jpg (620x417, 55K)

Trent was our worst player last night. Worst I have ever seen him play.

Watch Liverpool implode and give this lead away

Attached: wools.png (1280x920, 602K)

Attached: Muh96.png (615x409, 446K)

Are people on Yea Forums that fucking stupid? This is Klopp being a sensitive kind-hearted leader who has accepted he's won the league, so there was no better time than to oblige the child who sent him a personal letter asking him to lose. Klopp has made that kids life better, he's shown him that anything is possible in football, the lowest team can beat the best. He's gave that child a life lesson that no matter how bad things look there's always a chance in life. Klopp is the epitome of a leader. That young United fan will grow up to be successful just because of this 1 defeat that Klopp let happen. It's unreal how amazing he is...

Many many years ago, a cruel and wicked police force (on the direct orders of the milk thief Thatcher) brutally murdered 96 Liverpool fans through suffocation as they pushed them up against a fence, crushing them. Thousands of innocents, clutching tickets in their hands watched in horror as wave after wave of policemen charged into this small section of the ground, despite the warnings of stewards not to proceed. To this day, the wicked and evil police have not been held accountable for their actions, which is why the 96 will never be forgotten. Worst yet was that the tabloid paper The S*N reported heinous lies about everyone urinating on the corpses, fighting live savers and stealing belongings of the recently deceased (only a handful of such incidents happened not several as reported)

The thing is, with the way we play, the centre backs need to do a lot of donkey work to cover the full backs when they attack, hence why we look so good when Gomez and Matip play and so shit when Lovren plays. He plays like a kid who's had too much monster energy drink. It is true though, TAA needs to improve defensively, but he's still young and his upside outweighs his downside pretty dramatically.

Surprised Lovren started and we paid the price, hopefully this shows klopp what a useless ape he is. Disagree about Gini though, he has come in clutch more times than not.

I think this loss will relieve the players, its gonna sound like a cope but a loss like this can be good for a team, don't have that added stress of were unbeaten if we go down is it all over. Hopefully this has happened and it will make the team bounce back, especially in the CL game where we're already down, big game at home to show the fans they're still top. (also publicly hang Lovren)

Maybe it's a bit harsh on Gini, but he's got 1 more year on his contract, and if based Edwards can get a decent price for him and we spend that money on Havertz it's a fairly significant upgrade. My only worry about Klopp is he can be too loyal to his players. He needs to be a bit more ruthless IMO.

Lovren is kept around to keep Salah happy. that's literally it.

>Protagonist grows stronger after losing
Based livergods

delefeou was raping your full back, shame he got injured when he finally was playing at his potential

>Trent - learn to fucking defend
>Lovren - fuck off for good
>VVD - shit yesterday, getting too arrogant
>Salah - trash all season, soon we get Wener to replace him the better
>Need Hendo back in midfield ASAP
>Need Milly back ASAP

Attached: 1577620668367.jpg (1256x7027, 1.9M)

Do you have some cope screenshots lads?

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (836x197, 27K)

I mean it's true we've still got silverware to worry about but there is absolutely no chance we have another season like this again, the other big 6 teams will sort their shit out

bin dippers

Can't wait for atletico to knock these frauds out.

>Lovren should now be considered a former Liverpool player, that's obvious. Fuck me this cunt is arguably the worst player I've ever seen play regularly for >us.
lmao i thought YNWA? except if you're lovren or karius i guess

Great Thread

Attached: shirtofjustice.jpg (800x762, 447K)

38 game period is the freshest cope

>Can't complain really, 106 points from 108 before today. Joint record win streak, most ever points over a 38 game period, 2nd longest undefeated streak in top flight history and a league title to come!

>Yeah so we lost, we had to eventually. But you know what, we achieved 110 points over the last 38 games before this! 110 from 114!!!
>That will never be matched! We will be able to look back on it in years to come with pride and say we set a standard that has never been seen before and will never be seen again!

Well, nobody played up to what they use to yesterday. Lovren may have not been that good, but well, having Matip and Gomez gives little space for him. Obviouly. Aplayee with little to no play time won't do well. Now that Liverpool has lose, I just hope Klop considers to give Minamino, Jones or Elliott, among other, more minutes. Funnily enough, injuries affect more bench players than starter players, so Liverpool need to improve their bench, again.