Tyson Fury still cheating?

Did Tyson Fury come back from his 2 year steroid ban with a new cheating strategy? Pics and videos are circulating of his glove flapping half off with his fist where his wrist should be. This happened in both Wilder fights and he had also be accused of glove tampering by training partners in the past.

Attached: ER1ckywXkAAEXtR.jpg (492x329, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6CZqV2uLrrA
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAB2G0b9rI
youtube.com/watch?v=sF-nPm5Ahnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are LITERAL 80 IQ subhuman niggers posting on Yea Forums right now

Disgusting, Yea Forums confirmed for niggerest board.

>Gypsy nigger acting uppity

youtu.be/6CZqV2uLrrA

Was it foolish to put my faith in a gypsy being honest?

We covered this in multiple other threads, which amounted to one group saying Fury's obviously cheating, and the other group calling everyone fags.

He’s known for a flick feint you absolute fucking retard. It’s part of his game.

cope

>Flick feints cause the gloves to fall almost entirely off the hands
Cool.

>bend your wrist
>OMG CHEATER

Attached: stupid.png (826x592, 1M)

It’s so based how racially charged boxing is.

That doesnt sound like my /spee/ at all, fag

Being able to cheat with loaded gloves is literally impossible now as both fighters gloves are chosen the day before and then put in sealed bags by the commission and only opened just before the fight., The commission also watches fighters tape up and glove up so no funny business happens.

What I suspect is happening is tyson just hjjolding his hands lower in the gloves for whatever reason and slapping with them. Probably hurt his hand at some point in the "fight". Cope harder amerinigs

How dare you sir! I'll have you know I am quite attracted to the opposite sex.

yes, exactly. you make a fist inside a boxing glove without sticking your fingers into the sepcific pockets, and you will have your glove flopping about.
is there a rule against that or is there a rule that precisely states how your fingers must be positioned inside a glove?

Fury is the greatest who ever laced them up, there's no shame in losing to quite literally the best heavyweight who ever lived but the LDBC, black Israelite retards are coping with their 'Great Black Hope' losing by saying Fury cheated.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAB2G0b9rI

Attached: TysonFuryTheGOAT.jpg (640x670, 668K)

>Fouls
>8. Hitting with the open glove, the butt or inside of the hand, or back of the hand, the elbow or the wrist;

slapping is literally never called
Ward used to slap his punches all of the time, a lot of other great fighters did also, never seen anyone be called up on it

Nigger cope

do people unironically care about boxing in 2020? and when there isn't a fighter from your country fighting for the title? lmao

This really is embarrassing guys. I've never seen this level of cope

Agreed. You'd think people would just accept that Fury is a cheat, but instead they deny deny deny. Whatever bro, at least you and I know better.

Shut up Tyrone

Nigger are you retard half of Wilders knock outs directly come from or involves slaps

Very suspect, not gonna lie. If they're really falling off that badly on accident, then why doesn't he have his corner taping them in between rounds? Fucking gypsy tricks.

Cry more.

>half of Wilders knock outs directly come from or involves slaps
Which ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=sF-nPm5Ahnw

Yes, tell 'em brother, the deniers of Fury's cheating should cry more!

even as a troll this is just sad

Attached: YMWB-.jpg (925x1200, 189K)

>Fury is the greatest who ever laced them up
No

Attached: 0BEC389C-872D-49D8-959D-3A5C55E4B4B6.jpg (500x493, 66K)

That's not Sugar Ray Robinson, Harry Greb or Henry Armstrong.

>That's not Sugar Ray Robinson, Harry Greb or Henry Armstrong.
You’re right it’s not. He beat sluggers and boxers. In his prime, no one was in his league. Ali was the heavy weight champ and goat.

>Niggas losing it and going ape ranting

Lol

>ITT: "I hate black people so much I'm willing to ignore all cheating against them.
Disgusting.

Fury's already done more than Ali, he's now the 2nd person in history to win the Ring Magazine belt twice next to Ali and furthermore, he is the only person to dethrone 2 champions on 10+ defenses. Ali would get smashed realistically, Fury's 6-foot-fucking-9. Stop wanking over the past, Fury's the future.

Attached: TheGypsyKing.jpg (1099x1200, 1.17M)

isn't Wilder the one with literal metal wire and screws in his right hand lol?

Yes, he has a metal hand and forearm. It was a true battle of man versus machine.

Attached: TysonToweringOverBeyonce.jpg (901x1200, 977K)

>b-b-but muh costume
>b-b-but yuh glove
I thought the seething roidmonkey was supposed to be such a killer. LMAO.

Wilder is just unlikable guy like compare his persona with AJ

you cant talk, your only sports "star" is a 5'3 messoy that flops like a pussy from barely being touched. so by your logic youre not allowed to watch any sports other than soccer, since noone from your country is good at any other sports. and honestly its debatable if argentinians are even good at soccer

OP is a dosser
you big stiff idiot
you are getting it
for sure

Pac is

All i know is Joe Calslappy did it better and Sven Ottke is THE G O A T.

This guy gets it

Attached: B8D9B97C-571E-4E1D-ABCB-4D1069E5F729.jpg (1024x958, 136K)

what benefit does he get from having his glove flopping around like that?

based

The LDBC thinks he has his fist in the palm section of the glove or something where there is meant to be less padding, so making him hit harder. Even though the horsehair Everlast Powerlocks are supposedly notorious for being floppy. Even Eddie Hearn the bullshit artist called the conspiracy theory nonsense.

It's the same guy posting it every time. I wish he used a trip so I could filter him.

>Ali would get smashed realistically,
No. Ali had a steel chin and he would be floating around, doing his footwork, wearing Fury out. It's easy to fight a guy who just stands there taking a pummeling. Modern boxers don't have the legs to last with the old greats.

>Ali
Tired of people parroting this bullshit meme.

This user gets it.
>”Sting like a bee, float like a butterfly”

They're uppity cause niggertron lost

Attached: Screenshot_20200223-131617_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 839K)

Not a meme though. He really was the greatest

Not to mention how fast he was at throwing a punch. He could literally hit you 5-6 times before you could blink

BLACK URDANG!

having to argue with these low iq monkey people is so frustrating, literally they are so fucking stupid
>well jay deas may have been there too furys hands get wrapped but he must have not been paying attention
>well the nsac wasnt paying attention
>fury just untapped his gloves moved his hand re-tapped his gloves and forged the signature they put on the tape
fucking hate these fags

Attached: Untitled.png (311x281, 98K)

me on the left