So what's the deal here? What happened? Was Wilder exposed as a fraud or was Fury just that good?

So what's the deal here? What happened? Was Wilder exposed as a fraud or was Fury just that good?

Attached: 1208084228.jpg (644x428, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0VOz_PFEsc
youtu.be/6CZqV2uLrrA
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAB2G0b9rI
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/tyson-fury-free-fight-again-ukad-doping-violation-hearing-a8105906.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=3WyvWGzWMgU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10861987/
youtu.be/YKUq4Y1kokY
youtube.com/watch?v=WimQOIWPB2I
youtube.com/watch?v=-mFq0TJx4ik
youtu.be/WimQOIWPB2I
youtube.com/watch?v=ls6L-L3XCAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fury is one of the best heavyweights of all time.

Wilder is a basketball player with a strong right arm.

Fury is just that good
Always has been
He's high IQ hence why he went in there to destroy instead of tip tapping to a decision after getting robbed last fight. That's what you should do against a protected fighter like beyonce

youtube.com/watch?v=L0VOz_PFEsc

TLDW; the nigger can't even walk backwards properly and he's been thoroughly EXPOSED.

>Get 2 year steroid ban
>Accused of cheating by past sparring partners
>Caught cheating in both Wilder fights youtu.be/6CZqV2uLrrA
>Currently an ongoing investigation to strip him of his titles and prize money for both Wildwr fights
>user: "one of the beat heavyweights of all time"

Need test from bulls to take on black bull

Whites always lie n cheat wjats new

Wilder fought nobodies for his entire career and thought he is the king of the world

first real opponent and he lost. twice

he is the biggest clown in boxing

Attached: 1280157454501.jpg (544x517, 33K)

Shut up nigger.

>be nigger
>can't cope
>post on Yea Forums
>user: "I can't cope!"

Wilder was already exposed on their first fight.

Fury nearly knocked him out in the second round, but Wilder stayed on his feet. He couldn't fight any more, but he didn't go down either. So everyone got to watch five rounds of a deranged criminal battering the shit out of what was effectively, at the time, just a really buff old lady.

Attached: brain is the most important.jpg (485x339, 44K)

all boxers are frauds

Wilder's lack of skill was obvious to everyone, but he's been carefully matched with slugs who stand right in front of him to get knocked out.

The difference between the two fights is Fury being over cautious at about 40% healthy in the first one and being aggressive at 90% in the second.

>Thinks not liking cheaters means automatically liking the other guy
You can't show me one other example in the entire history of boxing where gloves flap like this. How low intelligence does one need to be to not have alarms raising when they see such a massive statistical outlier?

>So everyone got to watch five rounds of a deranged criminal battering the shit out of what was effectively, at the time, just a really buff old lady.
Wonderful description.

Fury is the greatest who ever laced them up, there's no shame in losing to quite literally the best heavyweight who ever lived but the LDBC, black Israelite retards are coping with their 'Great Black Hope' losing by saying Fury cheated.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAB2G0b9rI

Attached: BeyonceEmasculated.jpg (1200x1130, 1.06M)

Yes

HOLY COPE

cope harder haitian rat

>video
you know he still has a hand right? that's why there's a visible impact force
he's wearing horse hair gloves. they allow for your hand to move more freely--
as the entire structure is less bound than tighter foam counterparts(due to the nature of hair) when laced up.
but the takeaway is that it is easier to damage your hands/wrists with the loosened movement
the awkward movement seen here is in Tyson flicking his wrists. Ali used the same type of gloves for much of his career

Knacker > nigger

FREE RENT

>Fury is the greatest who ever laced them up
No

Attached: C3613B5A-2F06-4160-91F8-FD4FA3966A7F.jpg (500x493, 66K)

>the look of shock and despair when being rekt by a 6'9" brit that moves just as good as him

>moves just as good as him
Floats like a butterfly and sting like a bee and in his prime would obliterate Fury no question. In addition to his quickness in the ring, he could hit an opponent 5-6 times in a blink. There has never been a better boxer

he was banned for cocaine not steroids

Muhammad Ali sucks

you're delusional
Muhammad Ali was overrated trash
he lost 5 fights
pathetic

user, I ...

Why is it always a fucking leaf? You've been in every single thread defending Wilder.

canada is around 85% hapas with mental health issues and a deep resentment towards their white fathers at this point

>coping this hard

Attached: mwedwxbserb21.jpg (960x841, 109K)

Ali, Frazier, Norton, Marciano, Louis would be knocked out in two, Foreman would be eventually stopped.
I don't think you realize how much heavies have changed, Ali in his prime was a very small cruiserweight, Fury and Joshua are gigantic heavyweight.

Foreman was considered huge for his time, Parker and Pulev have 30 lbs on him.

Post a picture or video with timestamp of any other boxer in the history of the sport with a flappy glove.

He was banned for steroids which he claimed was for eating bull testicles. Not much different than Clenelo.

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/tyson-fury-free-fight-again-ukad-doping-violation-hearing-a8105906.html?amp

Defending Wilder? What the fuck? No attacking a cheater.

Isn't it fourth prayer time Muhammad?

Everyone cheat in boxing, Mayweather himself was no stranger to clinch roughhousing, Wilder finished more than one opponents with clear rabbit punching, Wlad loved to throw sneaky backhand after a missed left, Ward and Hopkins head were one of their main tool and the latter loved a cheeky dick punch here and then.
And that's only the obvious fool, there's also semi forbidden thing like clinching, stiff arms, turning your back, slap and open hand punch.
But in the end all of it is accepted, as the refs is the king of the match you must abide to his rules during those 12 rounds, you either accept it or go cry about it like Kovalev.

The glove are off, probably slippage, combine that with a slappy boxer like Fury and a more flexible brand and you get floppy gloves.
One thing that makes me doubt is that only his left gloves seems pulled out, might be just because he jabbed, but Fury is not above of doing that on purpose.

Attached: 1520280600876[1].webm (1280x720, 570K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3WyvWGzWMgU
You retard...

Foreman reckons his trainer was short so he had a deficiency at punching up at larger men so he'd probably get walked too.
Mind you I don't think it's possible to knock out that iron chinned madman unless he's simply too tired to get up in time.

serious question: why wilder gassed out so fast? i think that in round 3 and on he couldnt move.

Wilder was a fraud

cope groid

He said it was from uncastrated boar and apparently there are studies that back up what he said from 2000 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10861987/

okay boomer, I'm sure you've seen tons of his fights live and not just 5 minute youtube clips or anything

youre missing the point
Deontay Wilder could use the very same gloves but he doesnt, why? because hes a power puncher and he would probably rekt his hands too early in the fight had he opted for these. as well you know darn well gloves are checked thoroughly before a fight
Wilder doesnt have the boxing-know-how that Tyson Fury does, so technique is pushed to the side for just more power and there is almost no plan that Wilder is trying to incorporate into his fighting; rather just catch them sleeping with the right hand only.
this guy seemingly is a bit too much of a Fury fanboi but the fight is dissected well here.. youtu.be/YKUq4Y1kokY
I dont have the time, nor patience, nor know-how at the particular time to find another fighter using Tyson's punching style w/ Everlast horse-hair gloves.
Your best bet there would probably just be, who all used these type of gloves? find that out then analyze more closely what it is youre trying to c

>video
Holy shit, Fury fucking systematically took him apart like a surgeon.

day of the rake when?

i have no idea why people fanboy wilder so much. his fundamentals are weak, he can't do shit except throw a right and hopefully knock someone out, his resume isn't particularly impressive, his BUMMMMMMMMSQUAD shit is corny
why do people go up to bat for this guy?

So that's an admission you can't provide video evidence. Apparently Fury's the first boxer in history with this issue.

Were they able to prove? No? Oh, interesting how you left that out, tyrone.

Has the UK ever paid millions to an al-qaeda member?

Because they're niggers and niggers are dumb.

>minute youtube clips
You know you can watch most of his fights in full, right?

No but they do brush muslim pedophile rings under the rug to avoid looking racist

youtube.com/watch?v=WimQOIWPB2I
I think you'll find he was banned for publicly naming the jew, friend.

He wasn't gassed, he was punch drunk.

Casuals shit on Fury because his style looks ugly but he's legitimately probably the most technical heavyweight who's ever lived. His ring IQ is astronomical.

>6'9" 270 lbs with 85" reach
>moves like Ali
>high IQ
>adamantium chin
>heart of a lion
How are you supposed to beat this? He has fucking everything except elite power. He's literally one attribute away from being perfect.

wilder is a meme, mike tyson would take him out in round 1

You forgot
>is chosen by the lord Jesus Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=-mFq0TJx4ik

Wilder isn't a fraud, he just got outboxed. This is like when people "figured out" Mike Tyson. He has a granite chin and super powered right hand so he can just lose round after round absorbing punishment until he eventually connects. He lost every round in the Ortiz rematch but it didn't matter. Once he landed the hit, that was it. Tyson figured out how to disarm him. The most you can say against Fury is the lucky shot to the back/side of Wilder's head. Even then that has a lot to do with Wilder's inability to protect himself.

>muh Ortiz KO
Ortiz was 147 years old, if that fight is Wilder's only credentials then that just shows how much of bumsquad he truly is.

That is a good point. Ortiz was 40 during their last encounter. If you can't outbox a shorter 40 year old with a belly . . .

Watch the video posted here Nothing that happened in that fight had anything to do with luck. Fury dictated everything that happened inside that ring including where Wilder had his hands, head, and feet.

Of course he cheats he a fucking gypsy. It's up to Wilder's camp to catch him if he gives a shit. Same reason boxers are ok with everyone doing steroids...they all do it so there's no point getting upset about it.

The
>heart of a lion
part is obviously due to his faith.

Attached: john-3-16-2.jpg (2752x1440, 221K)

Ali not landing a punch to Fury face

Because he's knocked out every man he ever faced, often in spectacular fashion.

Fury is that good, but also he came out with an unexpected style that Wilder was unprepared for. Wilder would likely have lost anyway, but once Fury hit him with that shot that ruptured his eardrum it was over. Wilder lost his balance and his legs, so he transformed into a human punching bag.

He told Wilder what he was going to do, Wilder just can't fight on the back foot & answer it

>Because he's knocked out every bum he ever faced
ftfy

and you haven't you delusional fuck, fury would kill your boomer idol. Literally murder Ali in the ring

No, it's just a refutation of your entire claim, you spastic. Fucking COPE.

Wilder has a pea brain.

Tyson Fury is redpilled on Zionist Jew Banker mind control.
youtu.be/WimQOIWPB2I

I know I've been a fan since he went off on Pricey, one of the best call outs I've seen

Fury is about 6'9 tall right?... Fury is pretty elusive and light on his feet. Surprisingly so for a guy his size. He's actually legit. Very skilled but he tends to be boring. His fight vs wlad is a prime example of this. He clowned him but the fight itself was meh. His fight vs Wilder was very entertaining though. And action packed.

good vid.

Dereck Chisora - No one gives a fuck about the little men.

as the man said himself if you want to beat him you've got to nail him to the canvas
only a clean KO punch that puts him out will beat him

although Usyk may have a chance if he can keep him off of him

no lol Fury climbs all over Usyk and tires
him in a similar fashion to Cunningham.

>although Usyk may have a chance if he can keep him off of him

Usyk is fucking amazing...unreal fighter. Arguably the best cruiserweight ever or at least on par with Holyfield. That being said.. today's HWs are so big compared to previous eras (at least since the Klitchko/Lennox reign). That it's difficult to know if he'd be able to pull it off and become an undisputed hw champ.

>a similar fashion to Cunningham.
It's possible...but Usyk is a very different beast. Can't compare him to Cunningham.

That doesn't look like Sugar Ray. You posted Ali by mistake my friend.

>Posting a pick of an opponent taking a dive
I bet it was the NOI threatening Liston inthat case and not the mob.

Good triumphing over evil
youtube.com/watch?v=ls6L-L3XCAI

Attached: byo.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

IMO in Usyk's first HW fight you could tell he will struggle with the size.
Good thing he is good at slowly building up and wearing the other guy out, so his speed could really do well in the division.

But Fury is soooo much bigger than Usyk I wouldn't like to see that fight

Both

This. But even then, he nearly lost to old fags like Ortiz

Oh right and let me guess, Jews did 9/11

Attached: 1582416208942.jpg (351x351, 22K)