Premier league season is the most unbalanced in European history making the Bundesliga...

>premier league season is the most unbalanced in European history making the Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue Un seem like highly competitive fair leagues
>British flags start popping up all over the board desperately trying to talk shit about the superior leagues
Are these people paid or is it just massive cope?

Attached: pg-16-teeth-1.jpg (968x681, 45K)

99% of people in this country don't even know what other European leagues are called let alone who is winning them or how balanced they are. Nobody cares.

Well I'm asking about Yea Forums not about the rest of your country

>British flags start popping up all over the board
We are literally the protagonists of Yea Forums. We can't "pop up" because we never stopped.

He was talking about Yea Forums. Cope.

this

How's the netherlands league going this season?

I am genuinely curious if other supporters from leagues want all their teams to do well or just their own. I can't fathom any supporter of a top 8 team in the premier league wanting any other top 8 team to do well.

Do dortmund fans really support bayern in the cl?
Do PSV fans support ajax in europa?
Do Barca support Atletico?

Seriously what the fuck is going on

>passes the ball back and forth with the opposing team for 13mins

PSV/Feyenoord fans won't wish Ajax to do well, ever nor do genuine braindead fans from smaller clubs with pictures of ultras on their facebook but most moderate fans who watch the Eredivisie all supported Ajax last year.

why? thats such a bizarre concept to me. supporters here (ignore flag) just want any chance to take the piss out of others. The only team I wouldnt mind is man city and thats because ive never met an English city fan so it doesnt apply. Even then I would never "support" city in any way. Madrid vs City may as well have been 2 foreign teams competing

Same here

I'd call different clubs running away with it each season more balanced than the same team winning by a few points every season

What's so bizarre? If 'your' team never has a shot at getting anywhere close to El let alone CL, people are just more prone to support a Dutch club that does over a foreign one. Call it chauvinism or nationalism, we're not the type of cucks to hate ourselves so much we support foreign teams

Yeah a winner being obviously decided in December is a great league

As opposed to knowing the winner before the league even starts? We all know Juve and Bayern are going to win even if it looks tight.

the anglosphere runs Yea Forums

Attached: anglo domination.png (975x825, 145K)

Liverpool ahead by 8 wins after 16 games played and you still defend the league. Do you get paid double on a Sunday?

Liverpool have never won the league before though...

OK......

>Do PSV fans support ajax in europa?
never

Arsenal, the Sick Man of the BPL, was the only thing papering over the cracks of the league being the Sick Man of European Football after Sir Alex left Man Utd. (himself being the only thing holding that shitshow in the making together).