/mlb/

RED SOX ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT EDITION Feat. Chinny

Bud Black Names Wade Davis Closer (Lol.)
Dodgers Designate Yadier Alvarez For Assignment (Lol.)
Brewers Extend Freddy Peralta
Luis Severino To Undergo Tommy John Surgery (Lol.)
Padres To Sign Brian Dozier To Minor League Deal
White Sox Sign Aaron Bummer To Five-Year Extension
White Sox Extend Leury Garcia’s Contract To Include 2021 Team Option
Brewers Sign Brock Holt

Attached: EmilyGregorio2_web-1200x1800.jpg (1200x1800, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksat.com/news/texas/2020/02/21/little-league-teams-in-several-states-are-dropping-the-houston-astros-name-in-the-wake-of-its-cheating-scandal/
talentedtaste.com/2020/02/20/pennsylvania-little-league-district-to-drop-astros/
youtube.com/watch?v=4oHgYDNzZj8&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=iyCtD93BiOs&t=685s
youtube.com/watch?v=kQdkeYXHh6Y
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/Kz5UqPK4SqmSXHzOoMxnxw/
youtube.com/watch?v=15HTd4Um1m4
youtube.com/watch?v=jYybe5bn7mg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irene_Zisblatt
espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/21817891/cubs-slugger-kyle-schwarber-lost-20-pounds-mission-transform-body-game
youtube.com/watch?v=E39GL1n9_k4
streamable.com/2etb5
bleacherreport.com/articles/2878912-video-trevor-bauer-intentionally-tips-pitches-to-dodgers-after-astros-cheating
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

Attached: 3dDoyerWaifu.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Attached: gaysas city kek.jpg (820x461, 52K)

>be Rasy
>cheer about how the division is yours thanks to Yanks getting injured
>get shutout by Barvy Boos
Rasy! lol!!! yeah

Attached: 1570578883218.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

Attached: centralbroship2020.gif (1200x754, 1.03M)

There's no stronger MLB broship in the MLB than Sox-Cards. Winning BACK TO BACK WS and which caused the worst butthurt in lifelong history...think how many lifelongs didn't become lifelongs because of all that pain!

Attached: 7PSh8kN.jpg (1296x972, 588K)

>spring training

dem cubyals got ya bound

pls put sox cards bauie next to eachother

Attached: 2131231231231.jpg (947x652, 113K)

I think it's only right that bauie goes across fromt he reds when I add them, though I will put the sox across form the cardinals since that's a 05-06 broship

yeah,he cant be across from the twins damn max kepler is his nemesis

the sox hate for the royals died when that little piece of shit yordano ventura met the violent humiliating death he deserved and we all know he's burning in hell

can anyone think of a piece of shit in recent mlb that deserved more to die than yordano ventura?

Attached: g8NpeYF.jpg (900x675, 234K)

I'm going out on a high! Just like Yordano LOL rest in piss, hopefully bregmann joins ya you little faggot headhunter

Attached: 1569090912566.png (4500x4334, 227K)

>the previous three at bats between bauer and kepler were also all home runs
brutal

Attached: 1568563620899.jpg (1200x670, 72K)

oops meant for

the centralbroship gettin a shakeup!

Attached: centralbroship2020.gif (1200x754, 1.03M)

this is a much more appropriate alignment. in theory, twins-brewers should be rivalrous, but I've never seen it that way in practice. I've said it before, a WS between them would be comfy and coasties would seethe

I would be down for a Sewers-Twins world series. It won't happen this year though, because the sewers are absolutely shit right now

yay!

MARINERS!

Attached: Mariners!.jpg (277x623, 33K)

baseball

I think you mean BASEDBALL!!!

Attached: 1473828453383.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

fuk. ur right

pidres looking gud so far in spung training

rockies fan here, yeah im thinkin we're bad

Portillo's does not serve pizza REEEEEE

>Hey user! Sorry but it's time for PED testing~
>I'll be needing a direct sample...
>I remembered to warm my hands this time haha~

Attached: SM018_23.png (502x687, 275K)

27th for the 2019 World Champion Washington Baseball Eagles

Attached: screech_by_kubitschekf12014-d55vom0.jpg (806x992, 133K)

question for Dodgers fans

Is it true that a lot of the LA area can’t watch the Dodgers on TV? How do you square that? Every day that passes it becomes more and more likely that I won’t be able to watch Cubs games legally

Gurriel, Altuve, Correa, Bregman, and Springer should be banned from baseball. But since Manfred is too much of a dickless coward to actually ban those worthless cheaters, Gurriel, Altuve, Correa, Bregman, and Springer should be drilled with a 99+ mph fastball between the shoulder blades at least once per series every year for the rest of their careers.

The Astros players should be forced to give back 100% of the bonus money they were given when they played in the 2017 and 2019 World Series.

The 2017 World Series title should be vacated. The Astros should be forced to give back the Commissioner's Trophy. The Astros franchise should be forced to surrender all of their draft picks for the next five years.

If Manfred is too impotent and cowardly to fix baseball the right way, it's up to the players to police the game themselves. Gurriel, Altuve, Correa, Bregman, and Springer should be drilled with a 99+ mph fastball between the shoulder blades at least once per series every year for the rest of their careers. Let the Astros see how well their bodies hold up after having to get into 30 brawls this year. Those degenerates didn't just cheat. They stole money from other players by cheating. They stole money from the owners by cheating. The Astros players should be prepared to have their bodies broken. The players will fix this scandal the right way since MLB has a coward for a commissioner.

Seven Astros hit by pitch so far this Spring Training, and counting.

Attached: 1553823625500.jpg (2024x684, 164K)

based and red pilled

Little Leagues all over the country have banned the used of the name Astros for their teams. Little League uniform providers have stopped production of Astros jerseys.

Astros BTFO by little league.

ksat.com/news/texas/2020/02/21/little-league-teams-in-several-states-are-dropping-the-houston-astros-name-in-the-wake-of-its-cheating-scandal/

talentedtaste.com/2020/02/20/pennsylvania-little-league-district-to-drop-astros/

Attached: 1555145716000.jpg (818x909, 236K)

I see the r*dditor has arrived...

Attached: 1494990915082.jpg (2000x1556, 878K)

That's some really, really bad karma you just put out there, user. I'd hate to be you.

I dont watch it legally.

Protect the children from the Astr*s scum influence

God ur cute

so you just stream it using something like r/mlbstreams

why is the mlb logo a duck with a cannon on its back

Sex with pokeanon!!!~~

>karma
>real
Cuh

Enjoy your karma

Doyers fan here.

Attached: 1554076265123.png (1920x1080, 814K)

>MARINERS!
Yay! Memeners finger-pointing cunt.

What are the Red Sox getting away with?

Manfred is too afraid of more backlash so hes just ignoring the fact that they cheated

C H I N N Y

youtube.com/watch?v=4oHgYDNzZj8&app=desktop

Why has Trevor Bauer become one of my favorites players? These three are hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyCtD93BiOs&t=685s

BASED

Go Cubs!

Attached: try not to suck.jpg (1280x720, 780K)

woo

LET'S GO METS!!!!!!

I plead the 5th

I get mlb tv free from t-mobile and couple that with a vpn to get around the blackout. I use various streaming sites to watch spring training games until mlbtv kick in.

yay mettiejetties i'm so happy :D

I call them the Houston Gastros because they really make me sick

For me, they’re the Pooston Assturds because what they did was really shitty.

I call them houston asstros because I want the to get fucked

More like Jewston Jashstros because they’ve kiked baseball

Gary Sanchez is trying out a new pitch framing technique in ST, thought it was pretty cool. Apparently it's something >we picked up from the Twins.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQdkeYXHh6Y

Apparently it's great for getting low pitches to be called strikes, this should work wonders for Tanaka especially because he relies so hard on his splitter.

astros = kikes

Who would’ve thought there could be innovations in pitch framing

I think the only Jew on the Astros is (((Bregman))). As a team they're not very jewish. Correa and Gurriel are your standard latino racists (we generally dislike jews), Verlander knocked up a girl who looks like she could be on a Nazi propaganda poster, and so on.

I googled jews in sports ownership to see which teams were jewish and which weren't and I think I might have just become a nazi. Like every team is jew owned, it's unreal.

Right? It's awesome. MLB nowadays is all high fastball low breaking ball, so of course catchers are going to adapt and get better at making that low curve/slider look like a strike.

I hate this goddamn Marquee sports shit. Individual sports team networks are bullshit

yeah it's relatively new for garver too, he did a lot of work on improving his defense in the offseason.
The one concern you might have with it is that the kneeling spot for it seems like it has the downside of introducing a certain weakness towards pitches spiked in the dirt. even though the catcher is low towards it, if it breaks sideways he's not in a good spot to cover it. it was a little bit of a problem last year.

>being this scared of Jews

You’re a pussy

I wouldnt mind if I could watch it.

It's amazing how baseball teams are preventing young fans from watching them on TV, even though literally every baseball fan will tell you hey got into baseball watching their local team on TV as a kid. It's so absurdly shortsighted.

>The one concern you might have with it is that the kneeling spot for it seems like it has the downside of introducing a certain weakness towards pitches spiked in the dirt
That's a good point. Might be a problem with the Yanks this year, with Tanaka leaning so hard on his in-the-dirt splitter and Cole having that nasty knuckle curve that looks just like a fastball until it just falls off the table.

I'm not scared of jews, I just think it's wild how much influence they have on pro sports. My own people (Cubans) are roughly as numerous a Jews (about 2% of the population), if we owned half the pro sports teams in America you guys would certainly be asking questions, right?

Alert we got a free thinker over here!!!

/(((pussy)))ol/

Oy vey manfred ain't gonna like dis

Probably works better with pitchers who are fastball/curveball rather than guys who are fastball/slider. I'm only vaguely familiar with the Twins, but Berrios and Odorizzi are both curveball guys, right?

Attached: BADAB9E0-E0E4-4863-A46B-4016DB5904CC.jpg (400x249, 18K)

I’d still mind because it adds to the cost of the cable bill

I think Marquee sports is charging cable companies $5 a month

happy milk guy

Attached: happy_milk_guy.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

that's bogus. I'm a comcast cuck so if I can't get it legally IDK what I'm going to do. I know streaming is an option but fuck having to watch it on my laptop or connect my computer to my television every time. Think I might just watch the white sox. Call me a fair weather but literally fuck that faggot Ricketts if he thinks he can just dick over the largest cable provider in Chicago

it’s gotta be warm and stinky by the stretch
eww

Warm milk is good for naptime :3

I believe that's correct. Berrios has a changeup, I believe odo also has a change and a cutter. I want to say he runs both a 2seam and a 4seam, but it gets so weird trying to specify pitches. one of the bullpen guys, Zach Littell goes fastball and two kinds of sliders.

this.

>but it gets so weird trying to specify pitches
Yeah one of the weirdest things about describing pitchers is that there is often no clear definition. For example, Kluber throws a pitch that is literally a perfect hybrid of a slider and a curve in terms of vertical/horizontal movement and nobody knows what to call it. Pitches get misclassified all the time.

blech
>2-0

Attached: IMG_1500.jpg (600x324, 34K)

I know what to call it, but "retard ball" never stuck

Retard ball is a fun name, but I believe the preferred term for it is "slurve".

My mistake

Attached: soryy.png (1920x1180, 1.26M)

What's wrong with you man? What do you get out of this autistic shitposting?

This is psychotic

Whoa dude, take it easy. Apologize to the man.

Did I goof in choosing the Mets over Yankees?

Follow you're heart user :^)

yup sorry kiddo

Attached: DJ nodding.gif (480x269, 2.76M)

Yes

Attached: natsumaru.jpg (424x412, 42K)

Only annoying Americans wear Yankee caps abroad so for you it’s a more authentic choice, but you could have still chosen better than the Mess.

NO NO NO NOT THE HECKIN SEVERINO

So... Red's Ox, White's Ox, Gi Ants and Cusb all broke their curses on the past 'Eries. Will there be any hope for the Injuns?

made some ribs, planted my pumpkin seeds and im loaded watching the cubs on 60 degree day. Spring really has started

The yaks are plastic

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/Kz5UqPK4SqmSXHzOoMxnxw/

I support NY teams but didn't want to pick the overpowered Yankees so went with the Mets.

2016 was their year and they missed it. They'll dump the rest of their assets by July 30. Frankie to the dodgers after seager gets hurt.

Mets are cool and will win it all again before the Yanks

The Gape Fruit league lol

Attached: EQnIyAxWkAI7eR5.jpg (555x571, 74K)

No you didn’t. Just bring a bottle of whatever liquor on the ride because this team will break your heart a lot

cant wait to see what they get for Kelenic and Dunn

noo my gapies

>imagine hurting this bad on the inside over a team stealing signs

let's respect dem gapies

Wrong team

port st. gaycie kek

Soul or Soulless?

Attached: ESCRn94XsAMSK_N.jpg (1200x675, 220K)

Attached: ESCRogOX0AEaMS6.jpg (1200x675, 193K)

Domed stadiums are soulless and this looks like the barves new place. It’s soulless already

Attached: ER920nDWoAEmn3K.jpg (2048x1536, 506K)

Yermin Mercedes tbhq

There are some nice things about that stadium like the architecture on the left field side and those windows, but the rest just looks bleh and average.

I hope your pumpkin yield is good this year!

The upper left field seats look dangerous, imagine a drunk fan trying to catch a home run ball in the front row

There should be railings there I believe

Newfag?

I didn't even mean it like that, but yeah that's ironic

i know what you were refering to, but yes

Nope, I will never see this team win. I am sure of it. Two extra inning game 7 losses.

Attached: 71AAAC99-5A92-4AD0-B798-B8A983866E79.png (236x287, 59K)

losedians!

Attached: 5TYehWx.jpg (1094x834, 138K)

sigh...

I was just tryina communicate how sorry i was my bad..

Hmmm

Ugh

LOSEdians!!! Ah!! Losedians!!

Sigh...

From a champion rally to THIS

Well I guess you gotta appreciate the broad spectrum of sports this city has.

Attached: lillistare.png (594x458, 314K)

tloses!!!1

Attached: akaritloses.gif (220x391, 123K)

Ironic.....

Attached: SI23w7v.jpg (957x908, 160K)

Attached: grandmalseethmettiejetties.gif (704x459, 871K)

Attached: Cartarded.jpg (370x527, 114K)

So this is the power of anime

>a bang bang play

Attached: HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Whatever happened to the losedians poster?

>This team is really doing a bang-up job this season

>the tie goes to the runner

>minute maid is abuzz with excitement

We know captain chaos...we know erg...we know red emoji...but who's the real head honcho?

DG

pissboi squad report

Anthony Recker.

BAJP

o i fair ya
n then i condition ya
put my piss on ya

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

That's all it takes for the Astros to break the rules of baseball with the intent to steal the championship title away from your team. Why don't you cheat?

Attached: EORy3MWXsAEZMcV[1].jpg (833x1200, 64K)

no1 cares about the stankees and that lazy fat ass

astros fuck ya

>mfw my stros win the eris

Attached: mfwstros.jpg (640x360, 27K)

top kek....

Based fucking stros givin ya the death stare beatin and cheatin ya no remorse even a smile oh god

bang bang lose! kek bang bang lose

As an astros fan I'm so sorry. We don't evn want the ring anymore. I bleed astro orange but good god this is hard to defend. I'm so sorry

This. As an astros fan we fucked up big time. Im gonna try to make it up to you guys but i dont know how

To make up for my team's mistakes (as an astros fan) I've decided to do a gay gang bang...a gayng bang if you will.. Of a yankees fan a dodgers fan an indians fan and a rays fan plowing my ass to planet repentance...i don't want them to take it easy on me...i deserve this punishment and i hope after it's done you all can forgive my sorry lil ass and my sorry team...

Attached: 3272881.png (604x219, 8K)

I don't even want the ring anymore. We deserve to lose this year. We're so sorry

doggies doos or stankees fans larping i see. all real stros fans are proud of our 2017 title and our support for our squad will never waver ya fags

Attached: 1466243653716.jpg (240x208, 58K)

Honestly, this is terrifying

Honestly as an astros fan I'm not proud. I was proud til this happened. I want to apologize to mlb and i think we should go ahead and give back that ring

Look as a stos fan I just gotta say "I'm sorry".

WHEN I SAY CHEATING YOU SAY SORRY

CHEATING

Attached: f7679d98b906afdd4f02720635c5cf9b_crop_north[1].jpg (800x533, 57K)

As a real astros fan gimme a poundin all the way to the church so I can repent to god for our teams sins

As an astros fan I'm so sorry

I'm sorry for what my Astros did to the sport

Please forgive my astros we fucked up big time and have a lot of repairing to do but we are ready to take the journey

25 days till the Stros revenge tour begins

Attached: chad-stros.jpg (920x613, 55K)

As a season ticket holder I think it should be the apology tour

We call it the apology tour now, Strobro

Astros wont even make the playoffs

I wanna make this right. I wanna reconcile...

Attached: feels-stros.png (534x626, 50K)

Let me set things right. Let me return the trophy

>Cheat
>Win world series because of it
>Most you get is a slap on the wrist
What the fuck is the League doing?

they know that they cant let this go because it will ruin their reputation by vacating a title. its stupid and vile but all for marketing.

manufacturing interest

We messed up. We won't do it again. We need to right our wrongs as fans and as an organization. We have to repent to the right people. We have to seek reconciliation. As astros fans we need to be better and hold ourselves and our team to a higher standard. All I can say is I'm so sorry.

C

O

P

E

Attached: 1582373987482.png (596x476, 355K)

Fake astros fan spotted. Quit trying to make us real ones look bad.

On behalf of Astros fans everywhere, I know what my team did was wrong and I apologize.

because other teams did it and they arent about to punish over 10 teams that partook in this type of sign stealing

>cope
>when you choked the last world series
lmao, maybe dont lose all your home games then in the world series. then again whats more embarrassing: losing a world series to a team that never won one, or being caught cheating?

We know what we did was wrong. Bear with us please. We are trying to right our wrongs and rebuild the trust that we fractured. Just give us the chance. I know it's more than we deserve but I'm beggin ya

>we

[LIVE] Astros Apology to Cheating Scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=15HTd4Um1m4

>losing a world series to a team that never won one
Idk ask the doggies doos. anyway the fact that we were a game from winning it all btfos your cope about us not making the playoffs.

As astros fans we played a part in this. We messed up. We can be better. We will strive for excellence this time. We failed to hold ourselves and our team accountable but we can change. We won't let this happen again. We are so, so sorry.

really? Also sounds like houston because you gave the who sox a world series title that nobody, and I mean nobody, fucking remembers. Then again the dodgers should've closed that series out and whatever, but im not them or the yankees

Sorry above me

I apologize to baseball fans everywhere for my Astros cheating and still losing kek.

Now you're just being an asshole and a dumbass

I'm sorry! But the fact is my Astros cheated and still lost kek!

we cheated and won dumbass kek

As an Astros fan, allow me to apologize.

>revenge for cheating
????

>imagine not getting it

Attached: 1566349001187.jpg (428x285, 24K)

digits, and I still have hope they will get one

Delusional cope not even god can save you

I hope Tsutsugoさん is doing well

Attached: 1582557480111.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

stfu weeb

lol, I know who you were replying too, and I’ll just say. Savage.

Make me b*tch

Attached: 1574892287170.jpg (452x678, 47K)

He got a big mlb contract, he’s doing great

he looked pretty solid in ST today

He’s 4 for 9 with a double and a home run

If you don't have spectrum (used to be time warner before the merge) you can't get the dodgers channel. Fans who can't get the games usually turn to stream sites. I'd recommend mlb66 or bila for spring training. Lazyman is great too.

kek doggie doos fans dont even get to watch their team choke at home kek

Let's all dial it back a notch

I’m turning the dial as much as I can but my dodgers just won’t show up on the screen

Attached: C82EE09E-5D8D-43E7-823E-08C5C92A359F.png (640x640, 493K)

You're this close to the dogpile asshole

Let he who is without win bang the first can

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

cock sucker. fuck you

doyers

Attached: 1473806293534.jpg (1920x1080, 2.8M)

and also with you

doyer@

Attached: 1537502526290.jpg (1600x1200, 1.31M)

>saving gay futa manga
nigga wat

those doggie doos fans are a weird and cringe bunch...getting the rags treatment will do that to u

so this is JIDFs new line

>gay futa
???

look at where their poosies are supposed to be bro

They're all girls stupid

this.

MLB is a puppet organization for the bobblehead industry.

wow

based

yay

mest kek mest
queens lol

Attached: 30D04984-39B5-425A-96CC-766EF34CE10D.jpg (1093x701, 268K)

Why did he do it?

My daddies are 7-1 and looking pretty good so far bros

Attached: image.jpg (750x1248, 291K)

>People consider those characters "cute" and "endearing"

Enjoy your 70 win season.

I suggest that every team activate one AA pitcher to use as an opener against the Astros with the sole intention of knocking their blocks off. Let him get tossed, pay him a bonus, and let him serve his suspension. Be the hero we need, Manfred.

stomper is cute and endearing. elephants fucken rule

youtube.com/watch?v=jYybe5bn7mg

Only if you enjoy your 100 loss season.

Bregman should get hit every single at-bat. That kike was awfully fucking smug and arrogant when asked about it before they got caught.

Looks like if they molded a Chuck E Cheese head into an elephant.
Meanwhile...

Attached: 1561817804640.jpg (1600x1200, 397K)

Attached: I wanna fuck that.png (321x322, 39K)

a Jew having chutzpah and a lack of shame? I dunno user

Oy, what are you suggesting?

That is a cool jersey

m8...

holy based

Attached: 1564688836219.jpg (2048x1536, 570K)

Dodgies

Attached: Dodgers nya.jpg (640x640, 98K)

he should be forced to swallow five diamonds and his World Series ring m, shit them out, retrieve them, then eat them again at every at bat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irene_Zisblatt

This sounds like a very incredulous story, user.

this is sick

OK, now it’s personal.

holy freakin crap lois

NO
DE
FAX

Attached: schwarbross.jpg (137x91, 9K)

Attached: schwarbiegif.gif (490x350, 86K)

Simple new /mlb/ game:
Post player, others post first singular word they think of for that player then they post a player and repeat.

Let's begin with an easy one,
Mike Trout

Attached: schwarbros.png (599x408, 401K)

I have an announcement to make:

Please welcome the Schwarbros to the Central Broship! They are the first brand new members of the Central Broship in 2020!

This asshole again...

transubstantiation. andrew mccutchen

GOAT

Shohei Ohtani

what's wrong with it?

wow no way! thats awesome

have a drink with the schwarbros

Attached: schwarber-thumb-0a10d152.jpg (900x600, 96K)

overrated
>Delino Deshields

schwarbie to central broship!!!!!!

Attached: schwarbiedancing.gif (400x224, 2.28M)

Did he learn this dance from Grampa Rossy?

i'm so happpy

Attached: KSCHWARBS1.jpg (1536x2048, 401K)

Pirates
Buster Posey

Pussy
Jose Altuve

anime tits n pusi

Can the astros join the central broship?

atro to the broship yayyy

Where?

Manlet
Anthony Rizzo

Trip on BAJP

Over here

bros i need motivation to work out

Attached: 64816347_p31_master1200.jpg (553x303, 87K)

show us the anime son

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/21817891/cubs-slugger-kyle-schwarber-lost-20-pounds-mission-transform-body-game

Attached: KCNc7153dbOAm-UiLiB6nifrqex0Ek93hSD6OVPgEXw.png (1052x673, 749K)

jomboy might have single handedly saved baseball...

it actually gets you laid for real

diminutive

lets try
>Blake Snell

kek

>sex
cringe

i agree but an addiction is an addiction

whats your bmi winky...cmon winky...

Attached: 1579411078354.jpg (700x467, 71K)

probably riding around the mid teens right now. finally started seeing the first hint of that V this past week

based winky...

winky seein' dat v

couldna done it without u babe ;-*

my bmi is currently sitting at around 25 winky...how do i get to see the v like you winky???

vinky

eat exactly goal weight times ten calories per day for three months, consume zero liquid calories, do squats, legs-out pullups, and dips until you puke

twinky

inching ever closer to that d

Christian Yelich
Oh wait I already know what everyone is going to say
BASED

Attached: 1569435041739.jpg (250x200, 19K)

the REAL purpose of the 26th roster spot

retard

kek! savage

The truth is revealed.

looks just like minute maid park, fully equipped with loud trash cans and cheat cameras.

minute aids park kek

aids in a minute...hmmm

noot my gayids

Attached: Sad Bocchi Astros 2.png (792x792, 614K)

>tommy's burger open until 1am
so fucking based

Attached: shwarbiecomic2.png (937x667, 316K)

Attached: schwarbrosinspiration.png (259x194, 105K)

Attached: si62010_created.png (2480x3508, 2.19M)

let's have a dirnk for thre schwarbros!!!!!!!

Attached: schwarbieinspiratoin.png (381x198, 101K)

HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIGH AND DEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! OH D EAR LAWDDD!! GOODNOSS!!! LOOK OOUT IN THE ALLAGAYNY!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=E39GL1n9_k4

Attached: allagayny.gif (600x337, 2.31M)

let;s make sure to do our staduum handed out chants!!!
this ones for the teamies

Here-we-go-team-ies-here-we-go-*clap clap clap*
hit the long home run strikem-out *clap clap clap*
teamies int he building lets go*clap clap clap*
taemies pwnin ya omigosh *clap stomp smile*
teamies make ya seeth*kek**stopm* *clapu*

Teamies to the city confirmed by manfrd kek

Attached: kcalyt.png (600x700, 41K)

losin control...fading to darknes....instnct taking over....

Attached: Puppetmaster.600.1379711.png (428x600, 436K)

let's look at the 2nd 1/2 stats

Attached: 2ndhalfstats.png (957x431, 43K)

Attached: excited.gif (1200x754, 1.07M)

Chi cago capitl C

Attached: child-deluxe-samurai-costume.png (1750x2500, 2.13M)

Go Yea Forumsstros!

Attached: 65540154_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 172K)

derp

yay~~~

Attached: be houston kek.png (426x640, 261K)

Attached: jomboy mania.png (915x465, 64K)

streamable.com/2etb5

Attached: saaad.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Attached: notmymjs.gif (704x459, 197K)

Will the stankees do it this year?

Attached: Fragezeichen Yui.png (396x395, 123K)

Depends how loud or quiet the trashcans are

Schwarber will hill 45 HRs this year and average .290 screen cap this bros

get that ass whooped by my Stros in the playoffs again? Possibly...

>Jose Bautista making a comeback as a reliever
Oh fuck yes.

I read it as him wanting to be a two-way player, which is even more intriguing. supposedly a 94mph FB. 2021 NRI maybe? high entertainment potential

City Teamies never stole no signs, never even stole a base.

I didn't see the two-way part until after I posted desu, only the quote from Passan on Jose's bullpen sessions with the DR.

Hard not to love the guy though... unless you're a fan of the >Rags I guess.

doyer@

Attached: 1544948555924.jpg (2448x1836, 524K)

who knows if it'd actually work out for him, considering his last few years of batting were pretty mediocre. for an NL reliever though, having a guy that could throw 94 and bat above .200? kind of interesting, having a reliever that you don't have to necessarily burn a bench player to PH for.

Attached: 1579822117429.jpg (828x838, 114K)

made for big astro cock

Attached: bregman2.jpg (1200x799, 151K)

i’m glad to see that the doyer woman poster has developed better taste since last season

I'M GOING TO SOCK THIS TWERP IN THE FUCKING FACE

KIKE

Gavin gux

bregman literally bangs a trash can read the commissioners report dumb ass LOL

Gavin Lix

god damn he is one ugly mother fucker

>3/2/2020
>Still 2017 Champions
What was that about taking away our ring?

Attached: altuve.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

Real astros fans don't brag about 2017, stop making us look bad

NOOOOOOO STOP DUDE YOU CAN'T DO THAT USING A CAMERA IS NO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIRRRRRR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYY HE'S CHEATING MAKE HIM STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1562727869908.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>s-still champs!
Cope

With what? Victory?

I’m excited, if nothing else it’ll be fun

11:22 AM where I am.
Still time for me to drop it.
Hope you're all doing well, boys.

Attached: Good Morning.png (585x700, 190K)

Am I the only one who isn’t mad about the Astros “cheating”? I’m not even an Astros fan, but I think other team’s are just jealous they didn’t think of the Astros’ techniques first.

For me, it's Cubs.

Based, me too

My twinnies finna fuck ya!

Greetings SD bro. You guys may not have the better baseball team, but Tacos El Gordo is better than anything I've had in LA

Attached: pietro.jpg (500x650, 56K)

Judge ded

Urias pitching today.

Attached: 1557371594202.png (1010x1200, 39K)

Rizzo Jizzo, haha nice.

no one cares about the doggie doos

Eat shit, you fat poor beansucker.

Attached: 1577704022807.jpg (912x513, 32K)

look at this obsessed dude. he is so obsessed that the obsession has become his identity. without his obsession he is nothing and so to prove his existence his obsession must continue to grow stronger. there is no one more obsessed in the universe.

Who here is watching spring training? I’m watching Cubs and Angels.

>fat
>poor
? this is me bro

Attached: 1.jpg (900x1232, 147K)

for me it's dodgies vs reds. price debuting right now

Attached: 1559606919424.png (517x533, 440K)

Same, it's on BT.

>another short fat beaner larping on 4chat
I bet you don't even live in los angeles, lol

rent free. I live in Pasadena. jealous, cleetus?

Attached: 1556482042328.jpg (931x830, 157K)

>living in CA

how obsessed are you with the mets?

GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA

Attached: seethe.png (500x562, 274K)

Why are they called the doggie doos?

>mexican
>pasadena
I doubt it, homeboy. Alhambra is more likely.

brainlet. there are tons of Mexicans north of the 210, but I live closer to Caltech

Daily reminder that these cheating fucks still have no manager and MLB has still not concluded its investigation into their cheating scheme.

Attached: 1555738765001.jpg (999x999, 76K)

niche ball

Attached: 1hot6ax6nda31.png (1080x687, 1.22M)

Attached: 16290430-0-image-a-55_1563649573964.jpg (634x438, 85K)

David Ross looked weird in 2016.

Fucking based

Attached: 1459980770913.jpg (530x850, 402K)

lovely momentum Ian.

Why have we still not heard about the Red Sox scandal

>all the resd giving akiyama high fives
coronavirus activated

Most of the hate comes from the Astros triggering the news media with “Im so fucking glad we got Roberto osuna” guy. That and the fact the Astros snubbed the Yankees out of a World Series 3 times (2015, 2017, 2019) makes these media powerhouses PISSSED and SEETHING.

Somehow they were able to convince other mouth breathing morons into thinking the big bag Astros are the only team that was digitally sign stealing and relaying signs to batters when Carlos Beltran openly stated the Astros were behind the times on sign stealing and had them do what he did on a previous team.

It’s gonna be fun seeing orbit shoot these retards with silly string if they show up to MMP

I want all the fucking teams involved caught and players suspended. Players are suspended for steroids, they should be suspended for this as well.

I spy with my little eye... a houspie!!

/hoc/ owns ya

Cubbies you numpties.

when did that divide between them happen anyway

based

Imagine losing to the poodres kek

I mean...the Dads are 7-1 so far in ST.
I don't think there is anything wrong with losing to them in ST.
ST doesn't count. You don't hear me swearing up and down that the Dads are going to be good this year because they're doing well in ST. And not only ST, but early ST.
It doesn't matter.
Lets see them have a record like that in the regular season then maybe I'll let myself think something of it.

Attached: 2020 Saitama.png (1200x1350, 132K)

You love to see it

This asshole is unique

Shut the fuck up and laugh at the who sux

gavin cux kek

gay louis kek

>gape loose!!!

Zorry

Reds are looking good right now.

I always appreciated them desu.

Attached: reds dodgers.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

G L .... K!

Attached: CardsPrideNightWindow19.jpg (800x571, 125K)

Has a cricket player ever cricketed a no-hitter?

Cricket only has two bases, they're like 20 feet away from each other, and the bat is a fucking paddle, so I don't see how a no-hitter is even possible

Oh. It would be neat if it ever happened then

Attached: usmosl_gay.gif (340x216, 3K)

noo my gapies

>who sux
>loses to the poodres A ballers

poopies own ya

Attached: EQL42PWXUAAtt-V.jpg (1125x1125, 127K)

DADS WIN

Get FUCKED WHO SUX

Loose gapies to my cardies yay!!

I recognize Prince Harry, Rodger Federer, and Bill Gates, but who's the guy in the gray polo shirt?

Metsies are going to trade Matz to yanks for Miguel

>Mets trade the Mets for one Yankees player
I mean I'll take it but I'm not sure how this is fair to you guys

>are
if that happens I would really reconsider what BVW is having. Matz is a decent starter but why for andujar? Thats such a bad trade. Also why do they need him anyways? Mcneil can play 3rd fine

>the Mets for one Yankees player
Yankees get fleeced in this deal

The Mets and yankees will never trade with each other
Yankees got asshurt that the Mets wanted Gleyber Torres for deGrom a few years ago for some reason. Their fans still think its hilarious that the Mets asked for an all star player in exchange for an elite pitcher

they make minor trades at worst. If this ever does happen, theyre stupid letting wacha and porcello be the 4 and 5 starters. Let matz be the 4th starter still, and let wacha and porcello fight for the 5th spot and the loser becomes a reliever. However, yankees need ANY pitching so this trade makes more sense to them

Syndergaard and Matz are so injury prone, they're counting on one of the two not making 30 starts. Someone in the front office has a brain and convinced Brodie he needed 6 starters instead of 5

Attached: Angelic Tony Approves.png (1000x1200, 858K)

holy freakin crap...sweet

Gayrona will sweep through the anglels clubhouse and they'll forfeit 162 games and nobody will ever know it happened

they should keep them around but why trade matz for a crappy defensive third baseman who is unproven? This is a bad trade written all over it

>Gayrona will sweep through
Us cubbies in boystown call that a normal weekend

false flag D&C kike shill.

I could kill this asshole

How about you sit and spin

Attached: 1581517057813.jpg (232x217, 13K)

autism

Bryzzo makin’ BAJP seeth...running around the bases with such speed...make that fat fuck bleed...

Punch ya in the spleen...sipping on your dreams...my team is the Cubs your team is a fuckup....

Attached: 99FD30E4-CCA7-41EA-B41D-A09AC0FFC7BA.jpg (1200x800, 227K)

Sorry

Padres are the best team right now.

Attached: I'm sorry.webm (480x360, 280K)

give me rizzo miced up for every game this season that was great

Yay rizzie yay

Based and Cubs pilled

YAY PADRIES

Bryzzo hivemind of the fallen acorn here
>sewers
>glk

Let's see how this statement will play here:

Cubbies are the best team right now

ehh probably not Im a cubs fan and we need a 5th starter. Id put the yankees and doyers(lol) well above the cubs this year

Butch Queen reporting

Attached: Butch Queen.jpg (400x225, 29K)

I think the Cubbies have a great team this year. Grandpa Rossy is already one of the better managers in the game. Amazing starting pitching, unbelievable offense. Kimbrel is ok but the bullpen could use work. This team looks great

>he’s seriously gonna rate spring training

It's not about Spring Training. Cubbies had the best record in the National League just 2 years ago. Last year they had the worst luck in the league. Do the math! They have a great chance this season

And the math says no playoffs

get fucked dickhead

Apparently Bauer intentionally tipped his pitches vs the Dodgers today. Is it too late to join the BASED Bauiebros?

there will always be room on the bauer bandwagon

source:
bleacherreport.com/articles/2878912-video-trevor-bauer-intentionally-tips-pitches-to-dodgers-after-astros-cheating

Trevor Bauer is the only player whose jersey I would wear desu.

not the best, but easily top ten. cubs fan btw bb :^*

Attached: 1500945948779.png (630x359, 48K)

Cubbies got ya shook

>projecting this hard

Your team is a bunch of cheats, deal harder cuck

Much respect to ya, cubbie kun!

>too poor to afford opening day tickets
>gonna go to game 2 with lower bowl tickets for $20 even though it’s a night game and probably 30 degrees

Better chance to catch a foul ball

I got two foul balls you can catch right now ;)

Im so happy yay im so happy yayu!!!

=]

Based

>who's the guy in the gray polo shirt?

Baseball has Yankees/Red Sox
Boxing has Ali/Frazier
Football has Bears/Packers
Basketball has Bird/Johnson
Golf has Nicklaus/Palmer

Tennis has Federer/Nadal. If you know Roger Federer, you must know Rafael Nadal.

O i gape ya

tfw I can't simp for Kelly Crull anymore

Attached: 2vvcdppcnag41.jpg (1440x1440, 801K)

Did you guys know Mike Clevinger cheated on his gf and kicked her and his kids to the curb? Hadn't heard anyone talk about it.

thats pretty based. he sounds genuinely stupid when I hear him talk. fucking jocks get all the girls and money why couldnt it be me

Based mc

mc clevi fucks ya
kicks ya ass to the curb
best watch out for his killa curve

Attached: 1569084573580.jpg (801x719, 113K)

MC cheated on THAT? not very based

Attached: D-Md7LmWsAAkpEt.jpg (680x665, 56K)

Seems closer to a hippie than a jock

slags are dropped for their dumb bullshit, not their bodies. but the bodies have also run their course by now

stop with the coombrain think!

Are the Orioles good? They've been winning spring training games and Chris Davis is playing like 2013 Chris Davis.

No

Are the Padres good?

I hope so, I want Manny Machado to be happy.

I have big plans for this post...stay tuned...

He should have signed with the White Sox.

much respect to ya

Not really

holy freakin crap Lois

'Member that time I got a job banging cans for the astros

bing bing it’s ame wahoo!!!!!!!!

DINGERS

Attached: A3789EB2-02ED-42C3-808C-75C834D582B7.jpg (206x299, 71K)

PADRES ARE THE BEST TEAM

post it the hive mind meme in the next thread if this hits 500 overnight I don’t want to forget :)

TLDR on this post?

A bang bang play!!!

I know it’s only spring training but just seeing my daddies win games feels real good my dudes

Attached: image.jpg (640x853, 149K)

Good none...kek

that’s fine just enjoy it and hope for .500 ball come summer

Come down to gaype louis and bang bang our state of the art fairies.

As a gay louis fan this isn't funny. I come here every couple months and this is a sick attack. Why are you altering the team names oh my god what is even the point oh my god

I recognize this assholes posting style from the gamefaqs forum...hes always using ellipses there too ohh god i cant stand him

I came here for the postseason bantz & epic memes and the regulars here are behaving like animals. We need to make this place more like websites I'm accustomed to, or I'm going to throw a fucking seethe you wouldn't believe

I recotnize this wanker from rhe gay bar over on the fairies of gay louis hes always saying "oh i fuck ya" and getting wasted its definitely him guys ignore him

I'll be sitting phone in hand until 8 AM sharp when my attorney will be hearing about this

My lawyers are in cotacts with Yea Forums subpoenas will be had you crossed a line when you included my berds in your "bants"

My heckin' berbies

alrighnt i don't even get the point of this it's only funny when you bant teams that deserve it oh my god we don't deserve this why god whyyy

My heckin' birbaroos!

Attached: BERDS!!!.jpg (613x556, 213K)

ok this asshole just made another thread making fun of my berds