How does the human body survive hits like these? How are NFL players not dead after these kinds of shots?

How does the human body survive hits like these? How are NFL players not dead after these kinds of shots?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x269, 2.12M)

they wear pads and helmets

They train for it a lot, plus safety equipment. It does take an awful toll though.

Attached: UsainBolt.jpg (1700x1133, 155K)

Getting hit like that with pads on feels pretty good actually, it's a rush to your system. It's the lower hits and awkward arm hits and blindside hits that hurt the most. If you brace for it and get hit square in the middle like that, it doesn't hurt very much.

this, their brains deteriorate on each hit

Earl Thomas hit Rob Gronkowski so hard it collapsed one of his lungs. Gronk still finished the game somehow.

No he didn't. He played one snap and then left for the remainder of the game

They don't. Not a sport.

They said he had a punctured lung later in the week.

For enduring the pain and suffering of football, every black NFL player should receive their own sissy

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-09-58-31_crop_48.jpg (1407x937, 128K)

Because they wear helmets and padding, the ultimate pussy sport to look hard. I have more respect for soccer players.

What a feminine face

Football players hit harder than rugby players. That's what it's known for. That's why they have the pads and helmets.

No one cares seppo

Ok switzerland

Bump

The human body is tougher than you think

It sure is

Attached: dmvnar8dn7p31.jpg (675x912, 99K)

hey look a guy that actually played football

So much make up it looks like a mask. I'd still fuck him in the mouth tho

because they wear pads and helmets aka literal armor, and they aren't pussies like you OP

Sauce?

Something wholesome is going to occur

the sport of pillow-collide

did the whites or blacks claim Aaron Donald? Mahomes is white but I'm kpt sure about Donald

SAUCE

why are you blacks such literal homos? that having no father and being around a women 24/7 really fucked with your brains didn't it? ... it makes sense when you hear that blacks are the only race in prison that don't fuck up their own if caught being a faggot

Projecting much?

good post, wish you'd got dubs

Fucking canadians, always wanting good for others.