Other urls found in this thread:

old.vocaroo.com/i/s0BFDcEo9UGp
youtu.be/kK_eQImKnPA?t=36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>diddy cup

We're winning hte europa

old.vocaroo.com/i/s0BFDcEo9UGp

gerrard's a wank

imagine taking this job . typical english bastard thinking he knows it all.

Hearts keep exposing him

They’ve got bigger fish to try.

Based

jjajajajajajaja steevie must stay

Attached: a.png (249x310, 162K)

>I bypassed the trophies.

Attached: 1zcud5.jpg (1179x740, 104K)

OH NO NO NO NO RANGERS BROS. ANOTHER TROPHYLESS SEASON. HE NEEDS TO GO. WE JUST CAN'T BEAT CELTIC TO ANYTHING. THEY'RE GOING TO WIN A FUCKING QUADRUPLE TREBLE

celtic only started winning everything after rangers came back

nobody could have predicted this...

liverpool and steekie lose the same day. meme magic is real

stevie's a tim

THIS

FBI, check these hard drives.

Keep yer weird thoughts til yerself, hun scum.

>losing to 2019/20 HM(RC) FC
a new low for slippy

Your team molests wee boys and you think that’s perfectly acceptable. Again, check this hard drive.

>losing to bottom of the table hearts
>twice
I thought slippy was going to solve scottish football?

I think it's your hard drive that needs checked. Weirdo.

Cope, bheast. Hope you get put away.

They are allergic to winning trophies. Scottish football has a generic storyline - bad guys always lose in the end.

>Slippy G lose on the same day Liverpool slip
his curse is real

>pedos are the good guys
Nonce spotted. Take a seat over there.

>bad guys always lose in the end.
but if that was true celtic wouldn't have won anything

The projection here is worrying. You need to advise the relevant authorities before you endanger vulnerable people.

Stop deflecting. Why do you support a club that has yet to apologise for their record of child abuse?

You're not very clued up on scottish football omar

for me it's Hamilton Academical F.C.
mon the accies

neither old firm team are "the good guys"

Why do you?

Based

Fuck the Old Firm

Ok raheem

hope Hearts get drawn against Hibs

T. John-Paul from Wishaw. Been to 2 Celtic games in his life

Attached: DddaaUQW4AATQQi.jpg (931x1200, 334K)

Meant for

>bad guys always lose
>bad guys win more leagues than any other club in the country, hell, continent

More deflection. It really is the one thing you can say to a bheast and they CANNOT think of a sufficient reply. Neely is a shame to Rangers, but he’s been addressed and will hopefully face jail time.

CHEER UP SLIPPY G

OH WHAT CAN IT BE

YOU’RE A ORANGE BASTARD WITH A SHIT FOOTBALL TEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM

Rangers told the BBC in 2017 that Neely was sacked and reported to the police. Two months ago, the club told The Sun: "It was important Rangers took both steps without delay to address this matter." The fact is that you can’t blame a club for hiring a paedo; how were they supposed to know? But at least Rangers is making steps to address this instead of ignoring the matter. The shit that has happened at Rangers is also nowhere near the scale of Celtic’s record.

Have the club apologised for allowing him to terrorise boys in Ibrox? Have they taken responsibility and not shooed away the victims? I'm not deflecting - I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Why are you asking me why I continue to support my club while not asking yourself why you continue to support yours?

Why do you envy our trophy winning acumen and structurally intact stairs?

Scottish football is officially "McKino".

I dont give a fuck about jock ball so I'm probably wrong but were the celtic abusers staff of celtic and did they operate within the stadium like the rangers lad did?

bad guys infiltrated our club. happens to the best os us

Neely abused at Hibs, Dundee Utd, and Rangers. When he got sacked by Rangers he was reported to the police. However, nothing happened. Neely's reputation was damaged, he never worked with a senior club again after Rangers. However, it didn't stop him abusing. He kept going while coaching at boys clubs. Maybe, Rangers did apologise to the victims privately and, if not, then it’s a massive embarrassment for the club and it needs to be sorted out.

Jim Torbett was the Celtic Boys’ Club manager.

>slippy
>orange bastard
He’s a closeted Irishman who’s married to an Irish Catholic lmao

>your team gets beat
>start thinking about child molesting
I really don't understand this thought process

celtic boys club was an unofficial youth club trading off the name and only tolerated because of the playing resources they affording to celtic football club. essential a feeder club before feeder clubs were formalised.

CFC had connections to personnel involved but no control over CBC operation day to day

>Zero fight, crashing out the last domestic cup
>No chance of progression in the Europa
>Morelos is a fat emotional mess who has 1 goal in 2020
>Gerrard doesn't pick him and hangs him out to dry in pre-match interview
>Gerrard then shites it from post-match interview as he knows he's a failure
>injury to Arfield, who was also shite
>injury to Jack, who was also shite and lucky not to be red carded
>the £7m goth from Liverpool was also shite, yet again
>the backline is still a total shambles
Season is over you dirty orange bastards.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1577210507533.png (600x600, 326K)

Is that the official youth team? Like U18s U16s etc or is it some third party boys club with the same name like most of them are? Was he directly employed by Celtic?

>and structurally intact stairs
my sides

Attached: fergie gawping.png (620x580, 555K)

Scottish football is fucking miserable. As miserable as all the dour Scotch cunts who watch it.

Is that the Ibrox stairs which the former UVF loyalist William Taube "fell down" and died within the stadium or the other stairs which resulted in numerous Ibrox deaths and the club being taken to court by the families of dead relatives for compensation (which they won)?

feels like rangers thought a season was only half as long as it is. i was genuinely concerned before new year

>tfw hibs fan
win win

see

Notice how billy went quiet

My tears are dryin...

My tears are dryin...

Rangers zoomer here (b. 2001, 18 y/o). I’ve already admitted to myself a long time ago that Rangers will never ever win another relevant trophy for as long as football is played professionally.

If I meet someone who thinks we will eventually win #55, or somehow win the Europa League this season, then I will call them a fucking retard to their face. My best friend hasn’t spoken to me in a month because of this very reason (wonder how he’s feeling tonight knowing that I am always in the right).

But I must ask the Celtic fans ITT how they are Copen with Thursday night’s results.

>But I must ask the Celtic fans ITT how they are Copen with Thursday night’s results.
it was gutting to lose in that fashion, always is, but the next round would probably be our limit looking at the teams involved, it's not like we were going to win the thing.

We're on the verge of a quadruple treble, of which the league may even be decided before the split. Thursday was poor but will be long forgotten by the time champagne gets flowing. What your thoughts on being artificially propped up by £10+ millions of investor money every season and the reality that it has to stop some time and downsizing will eventually happen?

>What your thoughts on being artificially propped up by £10+ millions of investor money every season and the reality that it has to stop some time and downsizing will eventually happen?
What does “I’ve already admitted to myself a long time ago that Rangers will never ever win another relevant trophy for as long as football is played professionally’’ mean to you?

Scottish football is too crude and scrappy for Gerrard, he's levels above it as European results show. Can't be long until he comes down and manages a real team.

Gerrard wants out.

Yes but should the downsizing start now though and how would the fans react to investment drying up?

Well he's just said "I need to have a real strong think in the next few hours" so it looks like he's maybe finished.

>he's levels above it
>can’t even beat st johnstone, the team that will get pumped 5-0 by neil lennon tomorrow

He’s wanted out since the start. The job is too big for him and he gets triggered whenever der hun sings about catholics

can't see him staying past the summer, if he doesn't just walk before that, he won't want to be part of history as the manager in charge when celtic win 10 in a row, too much of an ego.

youtu.be/kK_eQImKnPA?t=36

Attached: EDYDbdyX4AI48OL.jpg (511x239, 23K)

>celtic
Wee guys
>gers
Shaggers

i need scot/eng/ni/sheep flags really soon for spee cos its all uk flags and i dont know if some larping fenian nonce is fucking with me right now or not and i want to know

For me though it's the gers

>should the downsizing start now though
The financial situation isn’t as bad as celtic fans on 4chin like to say, especially now that we will have about £20m in total Europa League revenue for the season after we get knocked out by Leverkusen. So I don’t think the downsizing should start for another couple of years (however, Barisic and Morelos will be away in the summer and will be near impossible to replace)
> how would the fans react to investment drying up?
I personally won’t care, everyone else will be seething through the roof though

If you’re talking about me () then I’m a Rangers fan till I die. My grandfather is a Rangers legend ffs

>The financial situation isn’t as bad as celtic fans on 4chin like to say, especially now that we will have about £20m in total Europa League revenue for the season after we get knocked out by Leverkusen. So I don’t think the downsizing should start for another couple of years (however, Barisic and Morelos will be away in the summer and will be near impossible to replace)
I'm not sure how much of a difference this round will make as far as money goes desu, it was a 10m+ loss with group money last season, and this years accounts will include the 7m spent on kent, that fee already makes a pretty big dent in anything extra earn from getting out of the groups and beyond, could end up being about the same level again.

Don't forget the retail agreement disasters from Hummel's latent damages to Mike Ashley's owed damages to not having anything set up for much needed sales this summer and having to use Twitter to advertise..

>I'm not sure how much of a difference this round will make as far as money goes
Are you illiterate? I went out of my way to specify that I was talking about our EL campaign as a whole, not just this round vs German pharmaceutical company

>Scottish football is too crude and scrappy for Gerrard, he's levels above it
He's signed roughly 128 players and they've all been shite. His best players have been ones that were there when he got the job. He's not a good manager, and Scottish football is too much for him.

rodgers taught him well, outside of like 2 players his treble winning celtic team was the foundation laid by the previous manager.

Tavernier and Morelos were the only regular starters here before Gerrard

Maybe he should have stuck with Murty's players, at least he was able to put up a better fight.

Gerrard is away. Rumours going he's had a total fall out with Tav and a few big players.

Attached: ER-STo-WkAA3YoI[1].jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

Doubt he cares much

Na, McLean would be raging. VAR would stop him from protecting Sevco players.

Talking about shagger mate

>"Shagger doesn't care much"
Are we talking about the same guy who reacts to nearly everything like he's some grounded teenager; a mixture of spectrum-level anger and amateur dramatics?

Big if true

Attached: i9m2CpP_d.jpg (640x1138, 67K)

Bullshit.

Cope harder faggot. The disciplinary issue that kept Morelos out of the game today was obviously more than let on. It was one of the most important games of the Gers season and the last chance to win silverware. Gerrard wouldn't have dropped him unless he was an arse bandit and upset at something trivial like a women - gays are basically women.

Gerrard's wife doesn't live up here. There's been many rumours about why that is and her previous relationships. Morelos has been protected by Gerrard for 2 years despite all his red cards and shitty performances.

>things don't go your way
>"DUURRR ITS BECAUSE GERRARD IS GAY!"

I knew you orange cunts would find a way to turn on the only decent human being in history who ever accepted that job.

I can’t tell if you’re actually being serious here

No such thing as a decent faggot

>decent human being
>a fenian

so who gives it and who takes?

>gives
Gerrard, he's the big ticket
>takes
Morelos, rolls on the floor with sad/angry face

What are they ranging?

Scotland belong to england

>His grandfather is Kevin Kyle
Kek, what a bitch

the lord

kek

Was it the referees again? Why are the referees making Gerrard look so shit?

big jock knew never to keep his stuff on a hard drive

based and red pilled

I'd rather see them play in the final

celtic boys clubs are cancer to youth football leagues around the country.

Attached: SameClubYaFenianBastards.jpg (1059x2021, 546K)