/bundes/

Attached: hallo.jpg (480x270, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.daserste.de/
reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/fbevqt/hoffenheim_and_bayern_players_stopped_playing_and/
streamja.com/ZJ6vz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHX8wce4PlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwee_rXrtgI
60fps.live/union-berlin-vs-wolfsburg/?link=1&utm_source=soccer100
m.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/bundesliga-schon-wieder-hopp-hass-union-gegen-wolfsburg-unterbrochen-69133270.bildMobile.html
fcbayern.com/de/news/2020/02/frauenfussball-drei-generationen-interview-mit-magazin-51?shortURL=Ba9D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bayernwinslel

Wtf was going on with the banners and shit? Cokeheads don't like billionaires?

just typical hypocrite leftists

I feel sorry for Dietmar Hopp tbqh. I understand he was about to do what 50+1 was trying to prevent, but it's kind of endearing that he played for their little league team and grew up to be a tech millionaire and decided to use his money to make his tiny hometown club not only a professional team, but a top flight champions league contender. I bet that's something kids fantasize about all the time with their irrelevant hometown clubs.

Ultras of different teams keep showing up with "Hopp you son of a whore" banners and banners where Hopp is shown behind a crosshair. Dortmund fans already got banned from visiting Hoffenheim's stadium the next two seasons.

hopp isnt arab, so his money is racist

hot take that autistic armchair "fans" in /bundes/ won't like: if Hopp can't handle the heat he should get out of the kitchen

>Bei Rassismus, Antisemitismus, Sexismus etc. hat man die Notwendigkeit nie gesehen
Und sollte man bei Hopp auch nicht sehen. Betonung auf "auch".

OH NO NO NO IT KEEPS HAPPENING HOPPBROS

I don't feel sorry for any criminal.

Stop bullying billionaires, lads. They're very vulnerable.

Took the bundes spot away from a legitmate club

>NO, COOL IT WITH THE INSULTS

Attached: 1581639544313.png (568x590, 350K)

this thread is shit and you should delete it

Calling him a sonofabitch isn't reason to stop the game then, when the banner is taken down, hold hands for 15 minutes

>a legitimate club
you mean a loser club? an absolute shitter of a club?

Ingolstadt

>Timo Werner Hurensohn

Nothing happend. DFB is a bunch of clowns

Holy shit i just watched the Sportschau what the fuck hahahaha

Timo isn't a billionaire funding the DFB, though.

yeah, what i said, absolute loser club

This was the most based thing that has ever happened in the bundes.
/r/soccer traditionalist luddites will be FOREVER mad.

So this is how you white-wash match fixing. Interesting.

Kek, Köln joining in on the banter

Attached: IMG-20200229-WA0036.jpg (1600x900, 230K)

what promise?

it might be "Kollektivbestrafung"
it was promised to stop it and now all Dortmund fans can't go to hoffenheim for two years

>LELVERPOOL

Football fans are THE lowest form of human on the planet. Rapists and terrorists are less pathetic than "ultras".

oh no!!!! :o
kollektivbestrafung is based and the only thing those faggots understand

terrorists are based

tbf, after being on probation for the millionth time and not doing anything to stop those banners you deserve your ban

>noooo!! not muh performatively inferior but heckin traditional clubberinos!!
cringe

>poor traditional clubs like Wolfsburg and Leverkusencan't compete with Hopp :(

first time i agree with this chigaco >muh heritage cringe monster....
what a time to be alive

Fuck I missed Sportschau can I still rewatch it somewhere? Really wanted to see what the propagandastation had to say about the bayern game

>visiting a stadium during corona outbreak
literally a stupid idea. why risk it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>schalke

Risk exactly what? I can't even imagine how many people have the Corona virus and think it's just a flu. Nobody should give a fuck unless an old fuck 60+.

>NÜBLEL

Übel

reddit is trying their hardest to defend the banners lmao
fucking germanboo americans. truly the worst

übel kübel

infecting yourself with a rapid spreading flu and spreading it to your beloved grandparents

NEED NÜBEL WEBM

>live.daserste.de/

You can rewind for two hours. :)

gib proof

Dont have them anymore, dont care

i’m 67, asshole

>rapid spreading flu
>less than 100 cases after 4 weeks

Attached: i sleep.jpg (480x360, 27K)

@99084679
>off topic
>not even funny
show yourself out pls

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/fbevqt/hoffenheim_and_bayern_players_stopped_playing_and/

Aldi is based
Germany = good
German humor = bad
Coronavirus = bad
Puma = good

Attached: 84A34B0F1EB741759FC0E00991CBE9709652000016B5D98D2409.png (1020x648, 486K)

racism, antisemitism and antihoppism has no place in bundes stadiums.

Death to USA.

is this really what bundes has come to these days? zoomers unironically complaining about "off topic"?

Wagner OUT
Kovac IN

@99084858
>muh zoomer
im 67, you millenial faggot

streamja.com/ZJ6vz
>here's your goalkeeper bro

Nübel is the next Neuer la

Talent of a century

EPISODIO DE LOS SINSONS
BUNSLIGA
JAJAJAJAJA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHX8wce4PlE

Peinliche Chaoten entlarven sich selbst
>Ultras sehen sich als gern als Gralshüter des wahren Fußballs. Doch die dämliche Aktion einiger Bayern-Fans beim Spiel in Sinsheim offenbart, dass sie nur an der Selbstinszenierung interessiert sind. Verband und Liga müssen nun handeln.
>In ihrer Selbstbeschreibung klingen Ultras oft wie Romantiker. Die eingefleischten Fans sehen sich als Gralshüter des wahren Fußballs, Gegner ausgeprägter Kommerzbewegungen und künstlich hochgezüchteter Gebilde wie etwa RB Leipzig – und leiten daraus offenbar ein Anrecht auf jede noch so dämliche Aktion beim Stadionbesuch ab. Was sich am Samstagnachmittag allerdings in Sinsheim zugetragen hat, ist eine neue Dimension.
>Zweimal musste Schiedsrichter Christian Dingert die Partie zwischen Hoffenheim und dem FC Bayern unterbrechen, weil so genannte Anhänger der Gästemannschaft massive Beleidigungen gegen Dietmar Hopp kundgetan hatten. Auf einem Plakat wurde der Mäzen der Hausherren übel verunglimpft. Und das bei einem Stand von 6:0 für die Münchner, nach einer beeindruckenden Gala des Rekordmeisters.
>Die unsägliche Aktion auf den Rängen entlarvte die beteiligten Ultras indes als das, was sie wirklich sind: Dummköpfe, denen es nur um Selbstdarstellung geht – und nicht um die Unterstützung ihres Teams. Dass nicht einmal der erste Gang der Bayern-Delegation in die Kurve Ruhe brachte, sondern zwei Anläufe nötig waren, verstärkt diesen Eindruck.
>Während die 22 Spieler auf dem Feld mit ihrem stillen Protest und einem 13 Minuten andauernden Ballgeschiebe das richtige Signal an die Chaoten sendeten, sind in den nächsten Tagen Verband und Liga gefordert. Es gilt, die Unverbesserlichen ausfindig zu machen und sie hart zu bestrafen. Bundesweit geltende Stadionverbote reichen dabei längst nicht mehr aus, die Übeltäter sollten sich in Zukunft vor strafrechtlichen Sanktionen fürchten müssen.
Ja hallo, ist dort das Basiert-Amt?

dale

>rewatch Sportschau
>The entireity of the media and both clubs combined act like there have been niggers hanging in the stands and jews gassed in the cabins
I am so fucking tired of this clowns world what the fuck all that happened was some guys expressing their pretty mild opinion that the dude is a son of a whore, sure its not nice but stop acting as if thats anything new or even anything completely over the top
If there were some banners saying
>Hopp we're gonna kill you and your entire family when you least expect it in the most gruesome way
Yes, that would warrant that reaction. But "You're a son of a whore", what the fuck man.

its dünnreich

i literally can here the s o i rushing through your veins

>Die unsägliche Aktion auf den Rängen entlarvte die beteiligten Ultras indes als das, was sie wirklich sind: Dummköpfe
Das war eine top Möglichkeit um
>Die unsägliche Aktion auf den Rängen entlarvte die beteiligten Ultras indes als das, was sie wirklich sind: Hurensöhne
zu schreiben. Lahm.

what has the old lady done to you??

KKKKKKKKKKKKK

The opposite of my opinion would be soi you stupid nigger

sure thing, s o i baby, sure thing

>Auf „suedkurve-muenchen.org“, der Homepage eines Zusammenschlusses verschiedener Fan-Klubs, heißt es: „An dieser Stelle muss man auch festhalten, dass wir unsere Kritik hieran bisher immer auf eine andere Art und Weise artikuliert haben. Herr Hopp hat unter anderem durch das verwenden Störgeräuschen, die bei einigen BVB-Anhängern Schmerzen hervorrufen, allerdings die Spirale selbst erheblich weitergedreht und einen Privatkrieg mit verschiedenen Fanszenen angezettelt.“
>Und weiter: „Dies führte über mehrere Eskalationsstufen dazu, dass das DFB-Sportgericht den Fans des BVB für zwei Spiele den Besuch der Auswärtsbegegnung bei Hoffenheim verbat. Damit hat der DFB sein Wort, zukünftig von Kollektivstrafen abzusehen gebrochen. Auch wenn uns die Strafe nicht betrifft und das Thema Hopp für uns nicht so eine starke Relevanz hat, sehen wir hierin einen Angriff auf Fanrechte im allgemeinen. Es für uns ein Affront, den wir nicht unbeantwortet lassen können.“
lmao, holy cringe batman

§185 StGB motherfucker, either abide by the rules or fuck off

this is the most cucked thing I have ever read and by that I mean your post

Imagine making your entire life revolve around football FOR FREE

why do you hate white people?

t. little sissy faggot

>nooooo you can't just use the law to punish people

Die hässliche Fratze des achso feinen FC Bayern...
jeder bauern sympathisant und bandwagoner sollte sich schämen.
am besten selbstanzeige.

>muh 50+1
>bayernwinslol needs to stay as it is in the name of tradition

Nora is based.

Attached: nora-tschirner-57863-neu.jpg (462x616, 330K)

god can you imagine what the german government will look like in 2050? now imagine 2100. you are finished. all you know to do is order hamburger and cola anyway.

anyone who uses the h-word doesn't deserve to live
it immediately exposes you as total human trash

>t.imo Werner

hitler?

>In dem Statement heißt es: „Das ist normalerweise nicht unser Sprachgebrauch, wäre per se aber auch nicht erwähnenswert. Während eines Fußballspiel fallen solche und ähnliche Worte nämlich recht häufig.“
>Und weiter: „Man muss den Wortlaut nicht gut heißen, aber es gab für uns hierzu keine Alternative. Will man zukünftig immer wenn solche Beleidigungen auf der Zuschauertribüne geäußert werden, Fußballspiele ab- oder unterbrechen, wird man keine Partie mehr über 90 Minuten spielen können. Die Unterbrechung heute war einfach nur überzogen und absurd.“
wtf??? bayern ultras literally defending racism in th stands.... what kind of sick fucks

ok mustafa

They are unironically right and everybody knows it.

>Die Gruppierung schließt dann mit einem geschmacklose Schlusssatz: „Fußball bleibt dreckig – Fans bleiben rebellisch – Gegen Kollektivstrafen – F**k dich DFB!“

kek
these fucking people. how can you spend more than twenty years on this planet and still be this much of a child?

>"Dietmar Hopp ist ein tadelloser EHRENMANN"
t. rummenigger

>meanwhile, in Italy it jumped from 20 to 400 in like a week

non-whites are less resistant

fucking shitalians will ruin us again

makes sense. Italy is over 1k now

Italians "infected" 16 countries by now

They are right though.

>nooo dont have principles how dare you

careful with talking so much german. (((some people))) here dont like that lmao

Jesus fucking christ, all of this post-match reports on Hopp running on sky are driving me fucking nuts. Im passively listening for over an hour now and i feel like im fucking tripping right now. How the fuck can people go this nuts over calling someone a hurensohn. lmao

Why are g*rmans so mean and uncaring?

Attached: IMG_20200229_114724.jpg (2048x1536, 426K)

>Neues Denken für ein sauberes Spiel
the cabal isnt even hiding it anymore

>Man sollte allen Ultragruppen die Dauerkarten abnehmen und die entsprechenden Fanclubs aus dem Verein ausschließen. Es gibt genug ECHTE FANS, die ins Stadion wollen. Es braucht keine Ultradeppen. Man muss sich schämen, dass solche Idioten das Vereinswappen tragen dürfen.

Attached: 1541205261717.png (398x428, 114K)

I disagree with what theyre doing but I still hate him for buying a Club a place in our League

Look up their history, they are cucks and not civilised like western Europe is.

That time was different they knew it was true

ultras are fucking cringe

based

why is nübel such a dumbo since he announced his transfer? is he trying to sabotage it himself?

The pressure is too much for him

if it's ok to insult Hopp, we can let people make monkeysounds as well

Thats not the same "insulting" (Huhrensohn ist echt nicht so starke Beleidigung) someone and racial abuse is different.

well the truth is with the one who has money. and if dieter wants to spend 100 bucks at the game with his wife and daughter, then he will be in the right. because arno the ultra only spends roughly 20 bucks per game since he has a season pass. but arno annoys dieter. he is loud, he bangs his drum, he uses curse words, hell, he probably drinks a beer and even smokes! dieter's daughter cant see such brutes. well, arno is expendable in this case and hence the conclusion is: think of the hecking billionairinos. think of the children. #respect

>(Huhrensohn ist echt nicht so starke Beleidigung)

Attached: PLW.png (645x773, 11K)

>insult someone with monkey noises
>”NOOOOOO!!!!!! OUT OUT OUT, NO PLACE FOR YOU HERE!! WE NEED 20 ARD BRENNPUNKTE AND 200 ARTICLES IN THE PAPERS!
>insult someone by calling him hurensohn
>heh, deserved it lmao, why are they even discussing this?

you ultra faggots are so inconsistent and heuchlerisch lmao
bigots

Willst du jetzt meine Rechtschreibfehler korrigieren oder was ?

>nicht so stark
for you maybe, because you were raised by a single harlot in the ghetto of gelsenkirchen. civilised people see it differently.

soinsulting white people is ok, but you can't call a black person monkey?
kinda racist

blacks are suffering under their own victimculture. Yes, it is weakness that they victimize themselves because of monkeysounds. It shows a deep-rooted inferiority complex. Footballers should go ahead and react in this way, some have done so, but most react childishly.

So yeah, monkey sounds arent a big issue either.

Maybe I´m just not a little pussy who is hurt by words

No you can call a black guy an asshole just like a white dude I dont give a fuck
Racial abuse and insults are not equal

>whiteknighting ultras
>posting unfunny shit thinking you’re witty
ohnonono

no, you’re simply trash.

seethe

Nö. Deine Aussage ist einfach völlig weltfremd. Mag sein, dass man mit Hurensohn im Internet um sich wirft als wäre es ein ganz normales Alltagswort, aber draussen in der echten Welt kriegt man dafür schnell eine auf's Maul.

this

cringe

Sogar wenn das stimmt was sollte es dich interressieren ob jemand dich beleidigt
Ich kann ja noch verstehen das er mit dem Fadenkreuz Probleme hatte

S.O.Y

funny and witty? if anything you could call it cynical, you brainlet.

not an argument

t. absolute retard
apply you’re first sentence on the black players you defended in your original post and see how dumb you are

If you call ghetto people a Hurensohn you'll get your teeth kicked in. It's mostly middle class kiddies who grew up on Call of Duty shit talking, and who got neglected by their 24/7 working parents, who don't know how the real world operates.

nah, i call it cringe

thats better.

thats a lovely secluded middle class take you have. Ghetto people are calling themselves husos the whole time and it has not deeper meaning. If something like huso leads to aggression then tension was already present.

The anti-hate speech faggots in this thread have apparently never been in a stadium because the tone has always been and will always be rude and aggressive there. Im literally laughing at you castrated cucks.

Go back to ultimate team, faggots.

Weil bei Hurensohn als Beleidung auf die Mutter abziehlt, du Schwachkopf.

lmao

is this some deep erlangen rping going on here, or do these basedtards really feel offended by huso insults?

y do you feel the need to display your retardation so puplicly?

i have a süd steher DK, you baby

no u

What about trying to refute my statements on the nature of fandom in football stadiums? Are terms like huso not common in your fanblock?

>If something like huso leads to aggression then tension was already present
It's actually the opposite, but then you couldn't make your shitty point. Calling someone a huso will absolutely lead to aggression, if you're not friends and you're not actually trying to insult each other.

What's so hard for you to understand that you shouldn't just insult someone who is not involved in the problem between you and someone else?

Ultras are the only cool thing about football.

Sie Hurensohn.

whats so hard to understand that this is clearly asymmetrical warfare against the terrible policies of the dfb regarding fangroups? Its funny how the media degrades these people as unwanted, barbaric, violent, ugly as a definite characteristic, while the bayern fans simply attacked the breach of the dfbs promises and then followed it with a provocation regarding a figure that has actively contributed towards the undermining of traditional football culture in germany

i still don't think it's about huso-chants
it's about those crosshair banners that appeared in Gladbach which at least look like a call to murder Hopp. Thanks to all the weirdos that followed similar calls because some other shitheads told them about conspiracies, etc. the public is more sensitive.
And if you come with those dumb banners like the Bauern customers did today, you're the asshole

>billionaires feel the need to back up other billionaires because a few people put up mean banners that might have hurt said billionaires' feeders
>league officials pout and whine when attention is taken away from their pro-Turk bullshit
>they order directives to teams to make a mockery of the sport for 10+ minutes
>all the players go along with it
>everyone starts clapping
What the actual fuck is wrong with Germany?

stop talking like me thats spooky

NOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE LOGIC
CROSSHAIRS ON SOMEONE'S HEAD ARE JUST A PEACEFUL FORM OF PROTEST, NOBODY WANTS VIOLENCE

>pro-Turk bullshit
Headcanon of yours?

you are right to some degree, but lets not forget that Germany is one of last bastions against full corporate domination in european football. All the over leagues are overrun with club owners while Hopp was even too limited by laws to turn Hoffenheim into an actually rich club.

So yes, we are behaving like pussies here, but in general we are much less pussified than the rest of europe.

Sie auch.
Everytime I btfo you, you just move the goalpost. It's fucking hilarious lmao.

Attached: moving-goalposts.jpg (599x398, 55K)

A large part of this shit is that the DFB got buttmad that the Hopp protests were diverting attention from their diversityfest memorial of those Turks killed in the shooting.

It's definitely not "just some mild insult" like user claimed. It's something you'd expect from Muhammad at the corner store. That being said, I would not stop the game because of it and the fallout in the media feels more like someone just murdered another 10 people. It's totally overblown.

Füße

I have explained the logic behind the insults and how dietmar hopp is involved in the beef that the ultras have.

Overreaching beyond your inexistant mental capacities does not equal goalposts.

>/bundes/ chads tried to rescue this sacred refugue for all that is based and good
>dünnies, sojajungen, tom and now the fucking debate club nerds took over
i am so very sorry for failing all of you..

Attached: 731px-BadFuture.jpg (731x599, 31K)

>"We come out against racism and discrimination before a game -- and then 50 idiots put up a banner like that. It's madness," Gladbach executive Max Eberl said
lmao I cannot believe somebody could be this tone-deaf

>That being said, I would not stop the game because of it and the fallout in the media feels more like someone just murdered another 10 people. It's totally overblown.
>I have explained the logic behind the insults and how dietmar hopp is involved in the beef that the ultras have.
Alright, but I never argued about these two points.
>Overreaching beyond your inexistant mental capacities does not equal goalposts.
Lmao you're fucking ridiculous.

why is Bayern's team so blacked?

Same reason your mom is blacked.

because blacks are superior to whites

sometimes i forget that even here in /bundes/ there are people like you that unironically base their pathetic identity on the footie club they support. people who have never been exposed to any culture past that of the "ultras" that took them in.

Schickeria will be banned
holy based Bayern ultras are getting assfucked

>It's a "the Ami explains European politics and the /bundes/ to you" episode

You are wrong friend. I'm actually studying art history and philosophy. The archaic and regionalistic nature of german football is a pet peeve of mine though. I like the masculine primitive energies channeled in it, and wish it to be protected as a sacred field of pagan exercise in our society.

>I like the masculine primitive energies channeled in it,
Gernan ultras are a bunch of gay Gender study Sörens who cry about homophobia in football

They arent.

They are like the tribal retinue of heroic pagan warriors. Football will always remain a signification of warfare, this is why the fans with their martial chants, insults and whistling, will always remain the core of the sport.

Germany has so far retained its germanistic, tribalistic roots in national football, and it will do well to stop business man from turning the sport into a video game.

you must have spent the last 10 years asleep

i think this is an ignorant reading. This tribalistic nature of fan culture has been particularly strong in emergence in those last 10 years as well (in germany). It is an interesting aspect to note that there is no past to which the ultra-romantics refer, they are actively constructing their ideal field of football in the present. They are bringing to the surface what was latent in football for decades but never played a large role. Football is much more a religion now than it was 40 years ago, so while the corporate power is increasing, just as well is organization of fan groups, articulation of their ideas and their desired manifestation of football clubs as a romantic foothold of regional pre-modern identity into modern existance. As opposed to the narrative that the media is subconsciously spinning, the battle has not been decided, and identification with these rebels is strong.

Attached: pepe22.jpg (900x900, 196K)

ugh

>lots of words with little content
pretty sure you study some "social science", not art history and philosophy

I actually really rate™ Jonjoe Kenny. He is v good going fwd and gets stuck in when necessary

Yes, this is how I feel about the child that actually reports posts

The way i articulate myself is independent of my studies. if i could make more concise posts id do it, but i care a lot about linguistic technicalities.

the way you "articulate yourself" is exactly how i articulated myself when i was 14 years old getting repeatedly banned from vBulletin forums for posting misogynistic garbage and bullying kids into near suicide.

either you also are 14 years old, or you are not and truly part of the footie ultras culture that revolves around celebrating that eternal immaturity.

This is not true, i dont post like you when you were 14. That being said, your 14 year old self had much more character and originality than the boring present day version of yourself.

right. character and originality. thats exactly what i thought i had back then.
really i was just following the lead of some of the cool kids that were just as ignorant as me. you are only original as long as you stay in that particular social bubble. once you look past that the illusion falls apart and you realize you are way more of a stereotype yourself than all the people you are stereotyping.

you are projecting very hard my friend, and absolutely missing the mark on me.

your words are as empty as your soul!!

projecting? i'm literally talking about my past self.

anyway whether you are the same as i was or not, we never stop growing up and perspectives change quickly. best of luck to you. :)

this thread is now /kreis/

Attached: 21616256_1587932624562004_6038569037963117147_n.png (370x370, 30K)

so do we want all ultras to die in a terrorist attack?

oh i thought when you switched to "you" you were refering to me.

I hope they decide to make a Spieltag where only woman and kids are allowed to enter the stadium

based

anyone who thinks this is worth canceling a game over should kys themselves

Someone make a pröpper bundes. This aint it

Wait did they really stop a match because an owner was insulted? Is there more to this? Are people showing up at his house?

Anyway, I bet Dieter is gonna buy kalle a nice Rolex

Are Bayern the good guys now?

Klopp is /ourguy/

Why is Hopp hated? Is he viewed as a one-man Red Bull?

Because most of the rest of the world would probably view an ex-youth player investing billions into a village club as a good thing.

Attached: hmmm.png (470x454, 11K)

Commercialization of football and Hoffenheim basically taking the Bundesliga spot away from a traditional team like Kaiserslautern. Bayern ultras doing it seems a bit hypocritical since their club sucks corporate cock instead of Hopp cock but its a bit of banter so its alright. Basically, all sides are faggots in this one

Seems like it. Can't imagine fans getting in trouble over here for insulting Jerry Jones or James Dolan.

Also, could this happen in bundes?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwee_rXrtgI

No, just cause they got something right for one time doesn't make them any better.
They sell themselves to the chinks which is just as bad.

For me, it’s still /bundes/

this.
but the reaction is turbosoy

>Es dürfen keine Milliardäre beleidigt werden, es dürfen keine Schwarzen beleidigt werden.
Thanks DoPa.

This banner stuff would solve itself if just everyone pretended to not give a fuck (like anyone actually cares).
But no, not in this day and age of twitter. Everyone and their mother has to immediately switch on the outrage and virtue signaling mode. Dozens of headlines and articles are written and published in all the big media outlets. You would think we dow‘d Poland lmao.
Im so sick of it. What’s the big deal about calling someone a son of a bitch anyway? Get some skin you sissies

>Reporter: Was halten sie von den Protesten gegen Hopp?
>Streich: WiR hAbEn EiNeN ReChTsRuCk iN DeUtScHLaNd in ShIsHa BaRs WerDeN LeUtE eRsChOsSeN dAs InTeRneT DeSeNsIbiLisIeRt DiE MeNsChEn

cant wait for AfD to be blamed for everything in doppelpass

>Negerslautern

Attached: Unbenannt .png (616x362, 260K)

Based Lautern neger

ultras are fags with unwarranted self importance syndrome

why does this coronashit spread so god damn wide? i mean i still won't change a thing yet, but this is getting ominous.

because globalism

we're all going to die, fuck that one nigga who went to Italy and decided to infect everyone

fuck you hans, you only hate blacks because you think they dont integrate and yet you criticise them when they do

also because some dickhead probably didnt follow the quarantine procedures because they think they are above natural and god's law

no i dont want them to integrate. i want them fuck off out of germany

/wundes/ in 30 bings:

Köln 14 : 00 FFC Frankfurt
USV Jena 14 : 00 Wolfsburg
SC Sand 14 : 00 Bayer Leverkusen
MSV Duisburg 14 : 00 Bayern München
Hoffenheim 14 : 00 Freiburg

Looking foward for the comfy Union match. Should be doable for them considering Wolfsburg may be a bit tired

The official advice for potential corona cases is for them to isolate themselves and call a hotline, then everything is handled by the authorities.
Yesterday some woman said "fuck this", went to the hospital, gave a sample, then went to work, shopped in a supermarket, went back home again and then when the test turned out positive she was finally isolated. People are too stupid for quarantine.

Stream?

why? if they were born there, speak german fluently, attend german 3rd division games for their local team...they're fine

exactly my point
yet a black dude attending a football game is worse than these kind of unttermensch

nyet. magentatv for Buyern hunkjøn, wölfinnen tv for Wolfsburg

you dont decide whats fine for germany, you belgian cuck or nigger

Um dieses Video sehen zu können, musst Du eingeloggt sein und ein entsprechendes Abo gebucht haben.

>Söypauli fan
more likely cuck

the fuck is that belgians mission?

fucking idiot

apparently our hecking hopperino was insulted again at the union game

Now game gets even paused for "fuck you DFB" sign LMAO

Yessssss. Glad to see ANDERSSON back in form

haha keep voting for AfD hans, just helps the Green hotties come to power quicker...

>i rate casteels

Union :)

thats pretty much the biggest problem with this whole discussion.
They are shifting the line of what can be said/chanted/put on a banner, and will continue to do so.
Im ok with banning racial slures or signs that are a call for violence (like that one Dortmund banner with the crosshair) but they are acting like calling someone a Hurensohn is the same as calling them a Nigger and thats hurting their own cause

my side in the bundesliga civil war of 2020? why, the outlels of course. fuck grindel, fuck hopp, fuck st. pauli, and most of all, FUCK FUßBALLMAFIA DFB!

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

why is the bundesliga protecting some billionaire jew so hard

>NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T INSULT HIM

kek

hes not a jew

>aborting a game in the second minute of overtime
why not go into half time??

Too bad for the wagecucks that splash cash to watch this shit

I can't wrap my head around the way the Bundesliga is handing this, why are they stopping matches over a couple signs? I would never know about the signs and the message behind them if they just ignored them and kept playing. All they are doing is amplifying the message of the fans.

They’re virtue signaling

the homo armband on the wolfsburg keeper is very fitting for this league

>Match suspended due to illicit chants
You got a license for that chant m8?

>S-STOP IT YOU GUYS!! ONE MORE TIME AND WE ALL GO HOME!!! ;_;

If I was Union I would hold up the sign again so we get the 3points already.

Oh hey let's come back out for 30 seconds before having to go back in for halftime.

so peinlich das alles

Attached: 1582938867331.jpg (410x598, 40K)

>Wolfsburg-Taditionsfans chanting against rich owners?

in this bizzaro world, everything goes

Why aren’t the players passing to each other to protest? :D

Inter Miami

SCHON WIEDER HOPP HASS!!
HABEN DIE DENN NICHTS GELERNT AUS DER GESCHICHTE??

Not arguing people should get their panties in a twist for a simple insult, but as far as single word insults go that pretty much the worst you can say in germany

Anyone got a stream for the game?

hello, faggot. how often will you ask the same question over and over and over? fuck you and everyone replying to you stupid chicago cretin

>butthurt cause someone insulted his mom
is Hopp a fucking Turk or something?

there was a cross hair sign this time as well, dumbo

The leftist Ultras-Cucks played a big role in establishing this PC shit in german football and now it eats themselves. Pretty funny. Just annoying that everyone else has to suffer too.

it was the union muh tradition cucks tho

True

>leftist Ultras-Cucks
what

daily reminder that ultras are worthless hartzer with unwarranted self importance syndrome, irl losers and simply the worst.

I couldn’t care less about insulting banners
Cross hair banners are utterly retarded though

Said the guy who has been making the same posts about them on an image board for 3 days now

If a ultra grup is left or right usually depends only on the people that have fouded it or those who are in charge now.
Some are leftists, some are borderline neo-nazis.
It's not one homogeneous group

>3 days
unlike you i dont spend every day on this board, sissy boy

Who are Wolfsburgs main rivals

in my experience it is rather overcompensating office drones (and actually many guys from bundeswehr lel)

Dieselgrenzwerte
No one cares about Wolfsburg

Cool

the united states government

Is this actually dünni with new buzzwords?

unironically it’s braunschweig, since they are geographically close, some even call it a “derby” when they play each other. but they are in whatever division nowadays

Sank Pauli are 3 goals up btw /bundes/

so?
they’ll never be anything but a mediocre cringe club

MTV Gifhorn

i absolutely despise HSV, but when it’s Hamburg derby time i cheer for them.

Thats pretty stupid considering that they seem to constantly lose against St. Pauli

60fps.live/union-berlin-vs-wolfsburg/?link=1&utm_source=soccer100

>the team i cheer for is determined by that they win more often
lol dummy
or are you some superstitious retard who would cheer for the other team to garantue win by karma for your team?

Mmmm seething incels

where?

Good football

bild posted it but it seems to be gone.
maybe they clickbaited

Noooooo not a cross-hair thats so mean!!!!!!!!!!

m.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/bundesliga-schon-wieder-hopp-hass-union-gegen-wolfsburg-unterbrochen-69133270.bildMobile.html

here you go, bigot

Attached: F90542E1-EDF4-46DC-BDE0-035F422F5FC5.jpg (468x263, 26K)

>bild

read the post i replied to you dumb spastic.
he said “waaah waaahh, why unterbrechung because of hurensohn! i could understand if there was a crosshair plakat tho”

>pauli fan
>calling others incel
lmao?

based

Just clear the ultra sector next and every time it happens. Nobody needs ultras anyways

damn

First the Coronavirus now that. What is only los here in Germany?

the whole auswärtsblock is an ultra sector tho.
simply block auswärtsDK inhaber from buying tickets, lmao

how on earth does this make me a biggot? This got postet 27 min ago.
i dont check Bild every 2 seconds and im not watching BL atm
obv my argument still holds up since it was regarding yesterday and as far as i know there was non

man you seriously got issues
you

Soileague

>the virgin tech billionaire
>the CHAD weekend artist

you’re right bigot was the wrong word, stupid would be the right one. you pretend you argued yesterday’s incident but since you replied to you’re either lying or stupid or both.

Nobody needs ösis. Follow your own league, scum.

oh no :o

piss of dieumerci

That's what I am doing. Currently I'm enjoying seeing my local club Loanem Hühnchen win another season

did anyone expect bielefeld to cruise 2nd bundes?

No, fuck off.

BASED

>Imagine still watching fucking football in this day and age

aren’t you watching pauli? isn’t that football?

Get out of our league, farmer. There's 100 other shit teams to replace yours, won't make any difference

wow you really got me there kid...

his english was shit so i thought he wanted to say that in the future this might happen.
but since the future is apparently now, this just further proves my point

they made it to a cup semi and quarter recently, i'm just glad they finally get something for it

what do you guys think about kollektivstrafe?
i think it’s based

nah

i am not that belgian cuck

i only watch cycling

cycling is boring

fundamentally it's not ok, but it seems the ultras don't want to the punishment but can't asked to to anything to prevent to worst things happening in the stands.
They are just lazy and want special treatment for no reason

>>i only watch cycling
can't imagine anything more exciting than watching some drugged "athletes" ride their bicycle for 2 hours

low IQ

what makes watching cycling high iq?

you should try it, it's interesting to look at the strategies that cyclists use and how leads can grow and shrink. Also I derive perverse satisfaction from seeing athletes destroy their bodies in endurance sports while eating unhealthy junk food, same with biathlon.

yaaaaaaaawn
i bet you watch f1 as well

jesus neini your bot army almost made me miss the topspiel with their trite takes on hopp

It is the thinking man's sport. Not only does it combine team + individual sports. It is one of the only sports where the battle for victory is not only man vis a vis man but also Man versus the elements.

The tactical game of cycling is much more complex compared to footbal, since there are many more teams.

I only watch biathlon when I'm at my grandma's, you know, the main audience of this shit "sport".

>Choking a 2-0 lead
Not ideal but 1 point should be fine. Union does have the tendency to drop off at this point of the season

Based Union fans

lmao, 8/10
here’s my (you)

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT A CROSSHAIR ON MY BILLIONAIRINO NOOOOOOO THAT'S OVER THE LINE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVEN'T THEY LEARNED ANYTHING FROM OUR HISTORY

Attached: 1575411748496.jpg (516x424, 32K)

Good game from Leverkusen so far :)

what do you mean?

>Tah

Ha what a cuck

i mean you really put a lot of effort in your bait, well done

-rino posting is pure reddit. Kys you teenage retards

kankerwaal

I 100% believe everything i said in that post

Attached: hihachad.jpg (1080x1185, 276K)

congrats, you baited yourself

how do you know?

Selfish as fuck from Havertz

>he watches leipzig v. leverkusen
lmao

???

If it weren't for francophone money you'd still be digging potatoes for pedopriests

Cant believe I'm saying this but...The Ultras are right. There is too much new money in German football. Only West teams should ever win the bundes

frigg off jt

>exposing yourself as some seething walloon

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

-roni posting > -rino posting

Fact!

YESSS NIGGER

cycling and walloons are on the same rung on the cringe and yikes ladder

>era of the lull

oh no döschenbros...

FUCK OFF

The Bayer(n) alliance

REDBVLL

oh yes döschenbros

>habertz

>I feel good

It’s over
These jokesters can’t even keep a lead for 1 minute

WE GOT TOO COCKY LEVER BROS

I wouldn't be mad if we lose against the bvlss if they win /bundes/

leipzig should be awarded the win for not showing anti hopp plakate

>Love Peace and Rasenball

More like cringe cringe and cringe

Alario is so slow

Adams has extended his contract until 2025 btw

Attached: awdawdada.jpg (600x427, 29K)

>first confirmed chinaschnupfen case in my hometown now
>it’s sunday so i can’t go panic buy cans and other shit like a retard
OH NO IM GONNA DIIEEEEE

How do you not flag that 10 meters offside?

you are literally the only one watching this match

Holy shit @ Tah literally watching the ball go out for a throw
Faggot

This

wrong

Can’t be helped that you lot have shit taste

wröng

false

very rude of you to not interact with the frog and answer his questions, then.
also very cringe

>Mascarell out for the rest of the season
RIP Schalkes dream of playing international

Jesus fucking Christ

this match is booooooooring

Where do I shoot lads?

Attached: fdgh89f.png (1680x1050, 110K)

pillar to your right

Sturm Graz : Austria Wien

not bundes

>watching ösi football
y?

where is Olmo tho

>3-3-2-2

Attached: SCREEN.png (399x424, 51K)

it's a fancy way to say 5-3-2

>rb choking at home
e-era o-of the bull! :(

Which Austrian has the biggest titties

>petkokrinsch in ZDF

Love, Peace and Rasenball :)

Attached: ESB8x8qWkAMV3FB.jpg (1200x675, 240K)

Attached: file.png (1274x716, 1.79M)

>4sperg

me

WIR HABEN EINEN RECHTSRUCK IN DEUTSCHLAND! IN HANAU WERDEN MENSCHEN ERSCHOSSEN! DER HASS WIRD NIE GEWINNEN! SCHAU IN DIE GESCHICHTSBÜCHER!! WER HURENSOHN SAGT VELRIERT!

Faggots

no u

no them

Attached: bayer-04-leverkusen-logo-CD21122164-seeklogo.com.png (300x228, 62K)

>leave Perisic to me

Attached: 960x0.jpg (568x578, 40K)

I meant Schick, ffs
you're a bitch

jz Sky90 with Max cuck Eberl

heh

Attached: nuffinpersonell.jpg (565x578, 40K)

why do you hate chadiozola so much

Attached: 7cuThpNc9cwN61vIXPpCJvpYt0nVoC3Qv8-zrVdZi1M.jpg (518x428, 40K)

more like leave Bayern II to me

Why can you call some people Hurensohn and others not??

Attached: schwalbenandi.jpg (570x361, 62K)

once again bayern wins

what was the deleted one?

Because some are billionaires and some aren't

bailey

german football never benefited from andy möller

he attacked my boi Perisic
Bailey, was looking at the goal scorers and typed Bailey instead of Schick

Football always was and always will be a dirty working man's sport and you Sörensens will NEVER make it to a family friendly cocksucking event.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW CAN YOU STOP ME FROM THREATENING TO MURDER SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE OF HIS WEALTH!

>gets questioned about Hopp
>mixes it up with AfD and rightwing extremism even though that has nothing to do with Hopp
>normies celebrate as if he were the Messias
Literally why? This is brainlet tier what Streich did, can't they see that?

Attached: Streich.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>talking to footballer about anything but football
>expecting a coherent answer
normies celebrate anything

>normies celebrate as if he were the Messias
* journos celebrate as if he were the Messias
i have yet to talk to one person who says streichs reaction was anything but peinlich
(protip: tm are not he average football fan, as are twitter fags)

the german michel hates everything that threatens the status quo and everything that might demand effort from him.

sounds human to me

Puma a shit

all too human

nein

doch

What do you expect from a guy calls rape and murder a stupid boy prank?

Kek absolutely fucking hilarious. They want to have their cake and eat it too. Yes goy go into the stadium, be lifelong hardcore supporters of a club and always make noise so theres a good atmosphere, but do exactly as we say or we will stop playing. It does not work like that. They gave the utras power, what happens if a team is down 0-2 or whatever and I put up banners like that? Game has to be stopped, momentum changes, maybe even repeated or whatever. A few individuals now have the power to stop multi millions football clubs doing their thing simply because we live in a clown world and a little insult is seen as a crime against humanity itself. Have they ever thought about giving them attention and acting as if they are gassing jews in the stands while shouting heil Hitler is not only dishonest and ridiculous but also completely insane and creates way more problems than it solves? Probably not.

eh whatever the market will correct itself in due time

>whiteknighting ultras
ultimo cringe
kollektiv sperre for all ultra groups now

>good atmosphere
>literally the entire Hoffenheim block and probably some Bayern fans too were booing the ultras out
literally the only thing "telling them what to say" in this case is the Grundgesetz and they were breaking the rules.

I wasn't whiteknighting ultras.

>clown world
opinion discarded

You are a brainlet that did not understand my post.

Bill Hicks was right when he said BWL people should just commit seppuku.

Germans are retards

Falsch

>t.

Attached: 1577285354531.jpg (960x960, 76K)

simply amazing argument there bro.

Cuck.

>"fan kommt ja auch von fanatic nämlich"

wow this woman on sky90 is dumb as shit

>watching tv
wow this user is so dumb

wow you are such a faggot

nice comeback

thanks
you faggot

morgen arbeiten jungs

>this confuses yugösi

Attached: 5241361.png (715x386, 54K)

>Sörensens will NEVER make it to a family friendly cocksucking event.
This

>honest, good working man
>spreading messages of hatred while hiding his face
choose uno

Lmao how delusional are you

strap in faggots
this is the era of the bvll

Attached: DSYQ1clWAAIjH6N.jpg (1200x646, 293K)

>"Sollten am kommenden Dienstag (3.3.) im Pokalspiel gegen den FC Bayern München, beim Spiel gegen die TSG Hoffenheim (7.3.) oder auch bei zukünftigen Spielen derartige Vorkommnisse in der Veltins-Arena sichtbar werden, wird unsere Mannschaft den Platz verlassen - ungeachtet der Spieldauer, des Resultats oder etwaiger Konsequenzen", heißt es in einer Stellungnahme des Vorstands um Alexander Jobst, Peter Peters und Jochen Schneider.

Oh God, I want to see this. Absolute cucks.

>Schalke

even if the auswärtsfans do it?

Apparantly. I'd test them every game now. Fucking retards.

More complex than football? Think not.

It only involves clinging to the peloton and choosing when to attack. Then some lanklet Dutch guys are the best sprinters.

>we didn’t lose against bayern, we walked out, we did the right thing, in fact we are the winners tonight
based

>implying they aren't using it to have an excuse
I bet they will smuggle some banner in themselfes that will be shown if they lose

Just ran 5km

Attached: 65307894_343251769701472_2323735112824389632_n.jpg (500x481, 40K)

why

I'm trying to not be such a fatty and it's a butifel day

Attached: 1559581046727.jpg (940x843, 106K)

>Ich finde das utopisch. Man muss einfach sehen, dass die Männer das Geld hereinbringen. Sie haben viel mehr Zuschauer, sorgen für Merchandising-Umsatz und Sponsoren. Da kann man nicht die gleiche Bezahlung verlangen. Man muss eher den Vergleich mit anderen Frauensportarten suchen – und da geht es uns gut. Ich finde sowieso, dass das Thema Geld viel zu groß gemacht wird. Viel wichtiger ist es, dass man aus Leidenschaft Fußball spielt.
based and redpilled, /ourgirl/
fcbayern.com/de/news/2020/02/frauenfussball-drei-generationen-interview-mit-magazin-51?shortURL=Ba9D0

Attached: leupolz.jpg (4096x2304, 755K)

press F for the era of the bull

Fuck off tom

Attached: 1542578003616-1.jpg (878x1080, 133K)

>tfw been called

Attached: uhrensohn.jpg (447x501, 58K)

>he's a /pol/tard
Didnt see that coming :^)

Attached: ESB1SiAXUAIcnkn.jpg (1076x1738, 273K)

time for the spanish Klassiker

just sad how some people twist a racism angle into this

Attached: ESB3AEfXYAED74z.jpg (1536x2048, 389K)

would have been 10/10 with a crosshair on dietmar

>ter Stegen
>Kroos

Why do you green text the best german goalkeeper and midfielder?

because ter Stegen did a shit Abstoß and Kroos fucked up the chance that came with it

Attached: file.png (930x812, 158K)

Speak English you fag

>HIGH FREQUENT NOISE GENERATORS ENHANCING

Lutsch mein Schwanz

In 13 days there is the ruhrpott derby, can't wait for the ban(n)ter(s)

>Abstoß
>off stroke
why are americans so bad at spotting patterns in language families

Speaking of cycling, today was quite a triumph with a(nother) track world championship and Asgren winning Kuurne.

Das wird ohne Zuschauer stattfinden wegen weil Coronavirus.

literally who?

Drinking beer at 10pm on a Sunday night at McDonald’s after having a nice Oreo McFlurry.
Living the life. Loving the bundes

turns out there is literally a full blown war going on between turkey and syria. huh first i hear of that.

Almost as if the media hates Turkey and does not want to report on it being attacked for shielding civilians

>turkey are actually the good guys
Fuck off Mehmet
Just kill every sandnigger desu
All significant pieces of shit

Michael Mørkøv and Lasse Norman won on the track.
Kasper Asgren won in Belgium.

i'll have to ask again
literally who?

yes, football in germany is dead. only bayern and bvb fans left and if someone makes ape noises our insults theit owner its game over. 3rd division is still okay, but not that great

same reason as red bull. meanwhile bayern and co take money from arabs, russian oligarchs and still love hoeneß

Famous professional cyclists. Mørkøv was once a teammate of the great Swiss rider Fabian Cancellara.

>Fabian Cancellara
ah finally a name that i recognize
the others remain literally whos

MB on

PUTA PECHO FRIO

Attached: vidal.jpg (486x570, 17K)

Kasper Asgren is literally the new Peter Sagan. I’m surprised you haven’t heard of him.

>VINICIUS IS A FRA-

based Kroos with the assist

the goal wasn't mats fault, besides he has already made many saves in the clasico
so i wonder what else mats has to do in order to convince that shithead coach löw?

Attached: GOAT KEEPER.jpg (610x343, 105K)

play for Bayern or Freiburg

i take back what i said before
useless fuck isn't able to cover the short corner

Attached: 1583099274101.png (865x526, 36K)

stoß = push, m8

When's the best time to visit Austria yugösi?

>the media hates Turkey
fucking kek
the Turks lead an attacking war and Erdoroach gets is ass pampered by our media and politicians

>Nordecke

this desu

>I'm actually studying art history and philosophy.

weil ter Stegen nen schlimmen goal kick gemacht hat und danach machte Kroos gar nix mit der folgenden Chance

Frag mal die spackos bei fuchs schport ob sie mal was auf deutsch bringen können. Kommste rein, kannste raus

Yes yes, Mahlzeit

5-3-2
3-5-2

Its a common formation. Remember juve back in the days with pogba.

So where were you when the boomercaust happened?

Attached: 1582199225710.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

new