youtube.com/watch?v=2PqiBMbD-H0
twitter.com/Akpommed/status/1233375732514086915
youtube.com/watch?v=5es0NNtSNCU
streamable.com/pj25n?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
twitter.com/afc3mily/status/1233840537771421697?s=19
youtu.be/J6oTIjvw_-8?t=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saint Mustafi is ded subedition

Attached: 49578585846_6fc2d398f0_5k.jpg (5120x3413, 3.03M)

How does it feel being an eternal cuck?

Aubameyang out, get a big game player in or we will never be good again

Is the Leno meme finally over? Terrible keeper.

Sell everyone. Fuck this club.

Based Arteta delivered another tactical masterclass. This man is already a legend.

We will get top 4 still, keep the faith

Attached: empty.emirates.jpg (2464x1642, 1.13M)

6th for arteta

The BT sports female presenter is incredibly beautiful fucking hell

It's time to coom

Attached: 1579985093578.png (568x638, 554K)

Attached: arsenal fans.jpg (600x800, 73K)

Its ok the Europa just isn't for us, for us its the Champions League.

Imagine investing your hopes into this shit club

Which one is it, Lynsey Hipgrave?

Could have done with Gnabry tonight.

S-stop teasing, Liverpoolchad!

Attached: tears.gif (350x194, 1.75M)

>when you realize your champions league bonus is offically ded

Attached: arteta face.webm (640x360, 2M)

Attached: ozil_walking_off.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Kek

mandem on the verge of tears

I'd rather be BTFO by 5 goals against Bayern than being beaten 2-1 by Olympiakos to be honest.

Attached: 1571930724417.jpg (574x900, 90K)

easier to score
choked so hard

Wonder if eating out of this bowl now increases my chances of fucking choking

Attached: Untitled.png (756x1008, 1.36M)

>not posting pic

We're not getting the blame for that one.

Attached: ozil walking off 75.png (1920x1070, 2.54M)

Attached: 1580657620639.jpg (680x382, 36K)

Take a shit in it. That's all it's good for

Attached: ozil walking off 50.png (1920x1070, 2.52M)

Don’t forget
Save the date
/arse/ suicide pact at my parents house on Saturday

>filename
The Ancelotti one is much better. And the shaky cam just adds a dramatic zest to it.

I don't understand why a board who's business model requires us to qualify for the CL would hire a fucking intern. What the fuck were they thinking?

lol obama is so overrated

Attached: ccasfffd.jpg (465x225, 58K)

Attached: ozil walking off 25.png (1920x1070, 2.42M)

Attached: man like ex.png (749x267, 31K)

Actually enjoying this meme

>ARSE

Attached: IMG_20200218_061503.jpg (650x459, 78K)

Remember when tottenscum were the butt of all jokes?

euphoria

Attached: ozil walking off 0.png (1920x1070, 2.07M)

Let's be honest, if we'd have won that, would we have seriously gone much further? Arteta has a squad of about 14 players he seems to trust, you can't get through a season with that.

A fucking cone placer.

You lot deserve this

Yeah

He trust absolute dross like Willock and Lacazette, fuck him.

Attached: seethe.png (600x84, 5K)

>Remember when tottenscum were the butt of all jokes?
It's an ongoing joke, our results notwithstanding

You just know Mourinho is going to stage a comeback in Germany, but no apparently he's not good enough for us when fucking cone placer is because he used to play for us (really mediocre player too by the way). Fucking hell fuck fuck fuck.

webm of their second goal?

How much will ROBBIE make off this?

Fuck off

>You just know Mourinho is going to stage a comeback in Germany
Yeah Spurs will go on to win the CL

They're just the Arsenal of 5-15 years ago. A shit team that thinks it's better than it really is. A laughing stock that still finds time to laugh at weaker but also better teams.
And now Arsenal are just the Tottenscum of old, a shit team flinging shit at everyone as tears keep flowing.

I haven't watched aftv in what seems like weeks, but I'm going to be refreshing a lot tonight just like many others to catch the vids. he should buy an island

Needed a good joke to lighten the mood a bit desu

>he used to place the cones
>the fucking cones
>they hired him

Attached: 1564367735266.png (362x259, 156K)

Arteta did nothing wrong.

another lambo easily

Miss me yet?

Attached: D27E605A-0A44-4C5B-8EAD-83C04FA77605.jpg (3500x2386, 737K)

>They're just the Arsenal of 5-15 years ago. A shit team that thinks it's better than it really is.
Dunno, the squad was very shit and yet consistently overperformed during the banter era - whereas Spurs have a decent squad on paper, fairly consistently underperform given the squad, and yet rightly evade all criticism because the expectation for Spurs is far lower.

Seriously how have Arsenal not won the fucking europa league yet? You've been down there for like 5 years now.

Attached: Disappointed Frog.jpg (250x238, 7K)

>No Arsenal player made more tackles than Mesut Özil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (3 each) vs. Olympiacos.

Attached: aftvthinking.png (700x528, 374K)

>during the banter era
The actual banter era only lasted for a few years and the competition on the PL was quite poor back then.
>whereas Spurs have a decent squad on paper
they really don't

Attached: I'm Tired Wobbie.png (864x705, 730K)

Reminder that they sacked him because they were unhappy with guaranteed European success

what cereal are you eating, friend? makes me want to eat cereal

No we absofuckinglutely do not

>European success
>Wenger

Attached: hahaha.jpg (231x363, 25K)

Attached: goat cereal.jpg (425x586, 62K)

>Wolves in
>Arsenal out
How does based Nuno keep doing it?

scores a bicycle goal, misses a sitter

any other top players regularly do this?

Attached: 030.jpg (827x827, 127K)

Nuno is a real manager, not a cone FRAUD.

>Celtic
>Arsenal

Rangers<
Wolves

damn, that actually looks good. is it actual oats? looks like those crunchy nut clusters

Would take relegation over having Mourinho. It would also have the bonus of shedding a few of you plastic cunts.

no

Yea it's great lad, sometimes it's on offer for £2 at Tesco so I stack up. Not worth it when it's £3.20, that's expensive init

We would have lost 6-1 without Mustafi

>Would take relegation over having Mourinho
This is exactly what's happening right now, Arteta will relegate us.

No words. Absolutely no words. I feel like crying. Another year without Champions League football. I can't take this no more.

>any other top players regularly do this?
>top players

your shit club has no top players dumbass

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatigue, we can praise Olympiacos' effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Arteta and the lads, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about next season, or our chances in FA Cup for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /eag/? #ArtetaIN or #ItsTimeToGo?

Attached: aftv.jpg (634x674, 45K)

Attached: giphy.gif (425x430, 1.83M)

Attached: 11.png (1300x302, 81K)

Oh yeah because we always did so well in the champions league

i don't support arsenal friend, just here for the banter

can't deny auba isn't a top player as a neutral

trips of truth

amazing fit indeed

Attached: 10.png (1268x80, 12K)

can't they get in top 5 this season though?

Honestly I wish we get relegated and establish ourselves as a lower league team with 0 expectations, that would be much better that this shit.

Yes, I for one am devastated that we won't be getting back into the Champions League to be ritually humiliated by whatever team we face in the first knock out stage.

hehehe

Attached: 3.png (811x245, 24K)

yeah it's much better to be humiliated by olympiakos

lmao, is he the same one that wanted to make a collage?

Attached: 1577636816457.png (657x544, 51K)

Lol you lot deserve this

>We are getting our Arsenal back.
Remember when they were chanting "we've got our Arsenal back" 18 months ago under Emery lmao

Now that the dust has settled and the usual post-defeat shitposting has slowed down, I'll just remind everyone that Olympiacos did 2 handballs that should have resulted in penalties and we should have won 3-1.

Don't listen to the mutt apologists who will use this as an opportunity to push their agenda.

highly rated lmao

Attached: 2.png (1114x102, 17K)

Ah yes one loss after a 20 game unbeaten run and now everyone is on the arteta out backwagon
reactionary morons

Attached: 7A9F97DE-5347-488F-8E3E-7F6C3ABAB4C1.jpg (724x552, 60K)

Unai Emery for all his flaws would of won that.

>Silent Stan
>Invisible Ozil
>Fairweather fans

Arsenal is the most beta, passive, toothless club in the world. If they went into administration tomorrow and never played another match, it would have zero impact on world football

KEK, the only reason he got the job was because he used to play for us and not on merit. It's no coincidence that the only other club remotely interested in him was Everton.

no

Yes, dunno what happened in the final but EL is his yard.

Suarez actually

The man who lost to Frankfurt, drew with guimares and standard liege?

>would of

The man who reached 4 EL finals yes, there's a german proverb about this involving horses.

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta, speaking to BT Sport: "It hurts a lot. We had a lot of intentions in this competition. It was very important for us. Emotionally it has been a very difficult game.

"We tried and tried and tried, we threw everything at them. They defended very deep. We managed to score though and we were through but then we conceded a late corner and it was another set piece.

"To attack against 10 players is a very difficult thing. I felt we created enough chances to win the game comfortably. It didn't happen but we had to manage the game much better in the final five minutes."

On whether he felt the players were too complacent going into the game: "I don't think so. The players knew it would be a difficult game. It is cruel. It is a massive disappointment but at the same time I am very proud of the players. It would have been an incredible lift if we had managed to go through the tie. The players have my backing for the way they played but it is painful."

Wish someone would ask him about Lacazette.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is clearly hurting as he speaks to BT Sport after that cruel loss for Arsenal: "Very, very disappointing. What can I say? It is very, very hard. It was a tough game again.

"The last-minute goal was, yeah, unlucky for us. That is it."

Asked how he missed that late chance: "I don't even know. I feel very, very bad. It can happen but I do not know how I missed this chance. I was tired, I had some cramps but it is not an excuse."

On why it was hard to break down Olympiakos: "It was tough because they played very deep. It was hard to find the solutions in the final third. It was a really tough game and tough to find spaces.

"We will try to keep improving in the league and try to win as many games as possible and we will see."

Martin Keown speaking on BT Sport: "It was the first time I felt that the players were not responding to the manager and the manager did not know what changes to make. There is so many disappointments in that Arsenal performance. There were so many unprofessional performances from players. Such a poor game for Arsenal.

"If you break down the performance you could have looked at every single player and say that they could have all done more. Pepe is going to have to improve. Martinelli should have come on a lot earlier. Xhaka was taking the easy way out. A lot of players were not playing their best."

On Aubameyang miss: "It would have been the perfect way to finish but they didn’t. There was a lot of anger, fans were showing their anger at the end of the game. There is going to be a lot of fallout from this game."

Arteta only LARPs as a manager.

Even in regular corporate culture you'll rarely find someone getting a really high level job with no experience, and when they do happen, it's always an internal promotion.

sell the frauds and field this team next season

Attached: ER0flvNU0AA5wTd.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

>eddie meme
Gabu should be CF.

Reminder that Arteta was Gazidis' brilliant idea.

To be fair
Frankfurt >>>>>>>>>>> Greek farmers

Who could we even get this summer? Keep in mind that we won't have CL football and no one would want to play under a cone placer.

James Madison, Jack Grealish and Jonny Evans

>James Madison
>Jonny Evans
Why would they leave?
>Jack Grealish
Probably the hottest PL property this summer, we won't be able to compete with the other clubs

Should have signed Grealish when he was passed out from drinking on that boardwalk

AND ITS ARSENAAAAAAAL

Fucking Klopp is probably going to steal Gabu if Arteta continues to marginalise him.

Late since I dont get Europa League on tv but
>cant even make it past the round of 32 in the europa league
Small club

Fraud also seem to only rate players based on training and not actual match performances. So Lacashit could drop a 0/10 every week and still gets picked because he works hard in training lmao

Why would Klopp want anyone from this team?

he needs time you dumb mong

>Why would they leave?
Bigger contract at a bigger club

>Probably the hottest PL property this summer, we won't be able to compete with the other clubs
Arsenal are in prime position to offer him first team football at a big club
Others will just have him rot on the bench

playing against training cones is different from real games

He was already waxing lyrical about him last year.

Exactly.

You'd think Arteta of all people would know that training means fuck all.

Attached: 1582849345154.jpg (1080x1081, 485K)

Anyone willing to admit that Leno cost Arsenal the game?

Arteta OUT
Auba OUT
Krankie OUT

OUT!

The 2 goals against Everton were his fault too. He's shit.

.....heh.... my boy MArtez.... just need more time in championship...... just you wait....

If wolves win the EL and finish 5th does 6th get CL spot?

no
last year chelsea won the EL and finished 4th

HAHAAAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

no

Reminded me of the 3-3 Anderlecht game.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PqiBMbD-H0

doesn't auba have a loyalty clause in his contract where he gets like £15 mil in the summer if he stays?

I already told you lads that we weren't winning the EL. Seems like the 50% chance of even getting to Ro16 by FiveThirtyEight before the 1st leg () wasn't that ridiculous after all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Assassins Pride - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.30_[2020.02.23_23.48.02].jpg (434x434, 58K)

hold me Hong Kong user, I'm sad

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously contemplating swapping cone man for wheel man at the moment to be our manager.

i'm watching the highlights
are lellerin and mustafail retarded on a weekly basis for you?

Lad, i think i m8 interterest with your story telling before. Would you write more? Epilog or about pre-Turk Symbio when Lord srill rule the land? Tq

Attached: 1575043973782.jpg (380x317, 34K)

We were robbed of 2 penalties (imagine if another team had handballed Liverpool twice in the same game, they would have been banned for 2 games and fined a million dollars, but when it's Arsenal they don't even check with VAR because fuck them) If you still need proof that VAR is just a tool that's used to push the anti-Turk agenda I don't even know what to tell you at this point.

Right at the end when it mattered the most, Ozil who supposedly disappears in important moments delivered a millimetric cross to Obongo, all he had to do was to just gently tap the ball into the net but he somehow managed to fuck up (this isn't actually surprising to anyone who's familiar with his statistics) This also explains Ozil's reticence to deliver any overly ambitious passes. No matter how good his passes are, they will most likely be wasted and potentially result in a counter attack because of our attackers' lack of Turk symbiosis.

Mutt apologists will use this defeat to push their agenda as we all know but we have to stay strong. Those of us who are redpilled on the Turk system understand the importance of originating the Turk Overmind as well as the reasons why some people are so determined to push back against our best efforts in this regard. The growth of the Turk Overmind left unchecked will result in a powerful conscious presence for all Turks, this is not something that will be taken lightheartedly by any of our opponents. They will use every trick they have at their disposal to prevent this from happening but we cannot lose faith in our struggle. Eventually the Turk Overmind will grow so strong that no one will be able to stop us.

>all he had to do was to just gently tap the ball into the net
it was compensation for scoring the blooter just before that
anyone who's seen obama at dortmund should've been prepared for a guy who misses way more than an elite level striker should

Man you seem more deranged right now than you are in the chelsea threads you keep frequenting.

There are times where I wonder if you're just a very dedicated shitposter or whether you have a mental illness

Başed & Tûrkpilled

Pathetic.

Attached: 1452802518442.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Attached: 1569525660057.jpg (227x220, 25K)

Well that didn't go too well now, did it?

Attached: 942dfhg61lj41.jpg (1080x642, 42K)

Remember, we rejected fucking ancelotti, how stupid is this board

I'm fine with it
Now >we can focus on PL

He beat us, it's your interim manager who drew us.

Attached: carol.jpg (750x500, 70K)

david luiz is shit and shouldn't be a centre-back. obviously, he made some deal with satan to make him a permanent starting centre-back, no matter how consistently shit he is.

Luiz wasn't really at fault. Leno fucked the team over by giving away that corner for no reason. Literally the German Pickford.

well Emi coulve played but hack fagggot Shitete went with him,also its prett obvious for everyone but him that that it should be
Martinelli Auba Pepe
but faggot still insist in playing that dogshit nig

You cant pin the last sequence on anybody. The whole squad is all fucked up during set pieces. Did anyone see Torreira stop that 6’5 dude? Looked hilarious

Dont forget Papastathopoulos just kinda letting El Arabi score

>They defended very deep
>we conceded a late corner and it was another set piece
>To attack against 10 players is a very difficult thing
>I felt we created enough chances
What a Barca-type wanker. He forgot to mention grass, the weather, and xG

I hope some team buys Leno in the summer.

Fell asleep during the extra time. Anyone has the webm for leno fuckup?

>bellerin
FUCK OFF

Who is that creepy looking bastard?

harry kane is better than any player you have on your shite team

Emile Smith Rowe is indeed the future

i hope your club goes on a downwards spiral the way of Leeds you complete and utter red gay gooner cunts.

Attached: staying_down_forever.jpg (259x195, 7K)

hehe, the lad 'arry, just needs more time, he'll be world class soon.

Europa League R16 draw is on now guys

Joe Hart, that's a player I haven't seen for a while. Which mongy club was it which ended up buying him?

>gay gooner cunts.

Attached: 1568567903663.jpg (696x392, 131K)

Wolves will do us proud.

The eternal (and it is eternal) relevance of this team will always shine through 2bh

Lee Dixon on Mustafi: "[Mustafi] seriously needs to have a word with himself & pipe down a little bit. Bang me 25 appearances out & 15 clean sheets then he can do what he likes with his hair & his sunglasses. Just sit back down for a bit & carry on churning the results out"

Attached: Paws.jpg (1440x1440, 103K)

>Bigger contract at a bigger club
Vardy rejected Arsenal when they were more competitive in the league. Madison will do the same. Leicester is a well oiled machine that recruits well, have a quality manager in Rogers and could easily double his salary. If he moves, it'll be because Leicester was be able to shake another £80M+ out of United.

>Arsenal are in prime position to offer him first team football at a big club
Others will just have him rot on the bench
Spurs and United could easily guarantee Grealish first team football. The money he'd make at Arsenal would be comparable to what Spurs would offer and there's no way they'd be able to match what United would offer. Plus, Grealish has spoke fondly of United in the past, mentioning how its been a dream of his to play an EPL game at Old Trafford. Given that Pogba is likely going to Madrid it Juve, signing a player like Grealish would help add that additional creative spark and give them another option on the wing.

Attached: 1567687386974.png (592x242, 24K)

>this

On paper he's got the skills required to be a quality CB, but at this age, he's too old to break habit of making irrational, dumb fouls that ultimately lead to goals. Conte couldn't drill it out of him. Hell, even Fergie or Simeone wouldn't be able to get Luiz to stay disciplined. They need a drastic overhaul at CB so they can get rid of the deadwood, but if you're forced to keep him, use him as a cdm. At least then you'd be able to take advantage of his passing and there would be someone to cover him when he ultimately gets burned and doesn't have to pick up a yellow or give away a penalty.

twitter.com/Akpommed/status/1233375732514086915

Really like Lee but sometimes the way he goes on you'd think he'd never had a poor performance.

>score the goal of the tournament
>still end up losing
The Arsenal Way™

Anyway, I'll not be pointing fingers trying to make individual players into scapegoats - the whole team failed yesterday. Not just Leno kicking it into corner; not just Obama missing the sitter; not just Oezil passing it to the opposition more times than not; not Luiz just not bothering to reach the ball; not Arteta not starting more rested players or actually having a plan for the game. No, it was a collective effort of the entire team.
Great job, you guys, real nice.

The season is over. I have no hopes for it whatsoever and I am NOT looking forward to another year of Europa League.

>I am NOT looking forward to another year of Europa League.
If it makes you feel any better then as it stands we don't have even that next season de lad

Why doesn't Arteta rate Gabu? He's a million times better than Lacatalent.

Attached: 1577224836028.png (1211x720, 497K)

poor beth

Attached: mead_injured.jpg (1299x1299, 585K)

at least she hasn't lost her smile

Attached: mead_injured_2.jpg (1204x1204, 416K)

It unironically does.
What doesn't tho, is the fact that I've been pretty melancholic lately and thinking about how would it all look today if >we won the title in 2016, the final against Chelshite and this game. You know, putting myself in the heads of the winners for a change. If that brace went in, you know, wouldn't it feel different. If all the talk about being the title challengers wasn't all just bull and Wonga could've stepped down on a winning note. If I actually acted on the hints this girl was giving me back in highschool. If I didn't let myself actually abandon all me friends.
Wouldn't we all be in a different place right now, in a better place.
Ah well.

Thanks Arteta you cunt.

Attached: 1575141558645.png (595x112, 13K)

we should avoid europe league spot like klopp first season and chelsea 2015/16

>klopp first season
Klopp is a manager with an impressive CV, we have a cone placer.
>chelsea 2015/16
You mean 16/17, they were pretty much the exact same team that walked the league in 14/15.

Noooooooo Stan gets fewer ivory backscratchers this year

Is she fucking photoshopped in? What's going on with her arms? They all look like they've been pasted on. Did they photoshop her arm hair off or something?

Mate, she's injured so of course the antialiasing is off.

Yeah now you mention it they've got a weird aliasing on them

>Leno kicking it into corner
Small club mentality. Can't defend a fucking corner and you think you deserve a win... Fucking hell, did any of you chimps actually watch the damn play? The defenders are incompetent buffoons.
Still, whining about corners is like whining about the big bad ref extending the game by one minute. Small club mentality at it's finest, just play better. A corner/one extra minute of play is not a goal from offside or a penalty.

>purposefully goes into a fan general to complain about how they're complaining
Just don't get this.

lmao

Attached: 1564692809974.png (594x438, 54K)

lol awesome

>we can't buy good players because we can't win
>we can't win because we can't buy good players

i really don't have a clue what to do. we have great players (auba, pepe, leno, martin) but none that matters, we are always losing at the end.

The money is rarely ever spent anyway, this just gives them an excuse. The books are open, they could move money around spend the same amount IF they wanted to.

Arselel are literally a midtable tier team now. LMAO I remember when you cunts used to be so cocky

HURRR DURR MUH NAEM MESUT HOW MAY I ASSIST U DURRRRR
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAA

Get a good manager? No brainer really.

B-But multiple CL/league winning managers aren't good enough for Arsenal, we need a cone placer!

Supporting a relevant team is the best. So many teams get dumped out of competitions and there aren't still threads made about them by false-flagging obsessives the next day :]

/arse/ is unironically and inarguably the biggest football general on Yea Forums, especially now /epl/ is dead and /trans/ is barely active when it's here
A thread this big is going to attract those sorts desu, we even have regular non-fans like Fitizen

>Fucking hell, did any of you chimps actually watch the damn play?
Did you actually read what I posted?

L M A O
>Arsenal will only bank around Ł15m
>That is less than half of the Ł40m
Wait, is this true? Can anyone confirm?

Yes 15 is less than half of 40

>thought there might be some good news today
>club is losing money and maybe won't get jack shit in summer
it's not even noon yet...

The point is that that wasn't a mistake.

Losing money is a good thing though.

Aubameyang, Gabu, and Saka are going to leave too. Lacatalent will sign a new lucrative 10 year contract.

The point is, bringing up individual mistakes (real or imagined) is pointless, because the whole team performed poorly and that is literally what I've wrote.

Cheers, la.

Based. Fuck Fraudinho and fuck moor people

>Losing money is a good thing though.
Can see your point but I'd say it's more of a meaningless thing, Arsenal still make a ton of money which they won't invest so this is a drop in the ocean.

dont worry
boards will spaff 50 million quid on another ligue 1 shitter in the summer

I've got nothing

Attached: 49594358682_3df0d732cb_3k.jpg (3072x2207, 959K)

Are you talking about this guy, bro?

Attached: 1582907058919.gif (414x232, 1.99M)

Yeah I don't get the Ancelotti meme 2bqh

After both their stints, football historians will remember Ancelotti as the catalyst to Everton's resurgence, turning them from perennial underachievers to one the best teams in Europe in that era. Arteta on the other hand will be remembered as another line of managers who started out at a top league and failed miserably. In fact, his tenure was so catastrophic that UEFA introduced the "arteta rule". This rule prevents clubs playing in a top 5 league from hiring inexperienced managers unless they were promoted from within the club having been there a minimum of 2 years.

Any of you lads coming down to Pompey on Monday?

Attached: youll do fukken nuttin.gif (360x206, 1.76M)

I feel like the jannies hate Arsenal. Yea Forums never gets any pro-Arsenal stickies or preferential treatment from them.

12,5kg for a woman is too fucking much isn't it?
i mean I do OHP like 40-50kg for 8 reps someone like her weighting much less than me and also lower height adding the fact that she is a woman seems too much. Is she just using them for the pics?

Do you not remember that time when the mod embarrassed us by making a sticky for finishing second?

If you're a masochist, this team should stay out of Europe and focus on avoiding relegation for a few seasons

Because the rest of Yea Forums knows that general threads are cancer

You fags are so pathetic that you have to have an internet hug circle

Attached: vagy.jpg (800x800, 71K)

We had the it’s not gay if it’s with Aaron Ramsey song looping over the Yea Forums catalog after the Cup win over Hull it was based

Pablo Mari getting dominated by City's U23

What a joke signing

Get bellerin out of there

Combined Legs Expected Goals: Arsenal - 3.8, Olympiacos - 1.3

Attached: 1574718483596.png (1106x830, 690K)

are we back to the old "lack of finisher" here?

yes i think we may laca finisher

We aren’t >lack a finisher until Obama leaves

You mean the guy who missed the goal from one meter away at the 120th minute?

Can someone tell me when we're gonna get a midfielder/forward who wants to actually pick up the ball and play through the middle of the pitch? Can only see a lot more of that sideways passing in the future.

>negates everything else

It's fucking Sosa, he's simply here to start shit up now that he has an opportunity.

Never since our youth team is shit and just got destroyed by man city and we literally have no money to buy any players in the summer.

hopefully the women team gonna beat chelsea today and win the championship

>.gif
What year are we in, 2002?

Attached: 1582479901186.webm (1280x720, 741K)

>There are people who started bandwagoning Arsenal after the invicibles title.

Attached: 1582967091366.gif (500x281, 1.57M)

cameraman is laughing his ass off

Hot take.
It was Pepe being stupid that stopped Ozil getting credit, guy was going central when Ozil was looking to pass out wide and going wide when he wanted to slip it through central, also notice it was Ozil's accurate balls into the box near the end that created the two big chances.

Pepe is too slow to play in the Prem, I have never seen him play a pass as soon as he got the ball he always tries some retarded dribble and either loses the ball or has to pass backwards

He's useless in big games, the sooner we sell this coon the better. he's getting old so we need to sell asap, I can't stand this overrated cunt

i fucking hate this team so much. there's always that one missing link every year

>arsenal just need to improve goalkeeping to compete
>fix it
>some other part breaks down
>arsenal just need to improve defending to compete
>fix it
>arsenal just need to improve midfield play and get a dm to compete
>fix it
>arsenal just need to improve scoring to compete
>fix it
ad infinitum

fuck

>tfw when managers used to get 6 years
>now they get 6 weeks

Wtf lads why can't we all be patient?? I am a Liverpool fan.. I've been through hodgson, dalglish, BR post Suarez, and three years of Klopp who only relatively recently has had his system start to bear fruit. Give my boy Arteta time. Were talking two years at the very least. Stop being a bunch of entitled cunts thinking European football is anything but earned through hard work and determination.

>He's useless in big games
Because the team is useless in big games so don't fees him he's scored against everyone except city and Liverpool

>sell obongo and lacashit
>get piatek and jovic
There I solved our attack for the next 10 years

Maybe if it didn't take them several years to fix that one single problem things wouldn't look so dire, don't you think?

>I am a Liverpool fan
>my boy Arteta

Attached: 1321037755057.gif (250x250, 407K)

>Sell one good striker and one shit striker
>Get in two shit strikers instead

Both are way better than lacashit and obongo will be finished in a couple of years if not sooner and on top of that he will go for free

i know this feel bro.

Attached: 1396196871337.gif (363x278, 748K)

>I am a Liverpool fan

>Give my boy Arteta time.

didnt he play for everton before Arsenal?

Attached: 1449907995056.webm (322x152, 291K)

>combined 7 league goals between them in inferior league
this is the kind of retard than want to sell auba

Attached: 1546779438877.jpg (795x767, 165K)

Never fixed GK or DM, just bought cheap bad options that lowered the quality of the team.

Never fixed winger either, bought either cheap or shit options, and actually reduced the number of wingers in the team

>contract expires in 1 year
>doesnt want to sign a new one
>ends up leaving for free
>could go to any of our rivals instead of being sold abroad
this is the kind of retard that want to keep auba

>moving the goalpost
next time at least name striker than at least has 2 digits goals instead shitter like them

Attached: download (4).jpg (258x195, 11K)

>dumb frogposter
Feel free to give any names that we can afford and that would want to come to a team without CL fren ill be waiting.

Fraudteta OUT
whole squad OUT (especially Lacashit and the whole defense)
but especially the amerijew who is the cause of everything alongside the fucking board MUST hang

Big brained GOATeta ditching that kiddie cup stuffed with continental hacks to focus on the league where top 4/5 is wide open

holy shit Watford about to save Arsenal's invincible record

Someone post the pepe gold trophy meme

Still unbeaten in this entire decade in the premier league.

Attached: 1579644652006.jpg (640x640, 80K)

based Watford twats

Watford won't hang on, hope they will but lads

We should buy Sarr though.

For me, it's Watford

I hope Fitizen drops by for his usual post-Liverpool match debrief.

I'm enjoying this Liverpool game tbqh

Attached: 1560668672148.jpg (594x919, 163K)

me too lad

What part of Watford are you all from lads?

used to be roommates with based Deeney innit

Watching this made me like Arsenal so much more. Thank you based Arsenal

the london part

Attached: Arsenal.png (613x257, 29K)

Your club is a joke

WE FUCKING WON

ahahahah shitizen, u mad bro?

0 day winning streak in the Premier League

We did it lads.
Great effort.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=5es0NNtSNCU

Attached: 1484337214653.png (553x555, 350K)

lmao Fitizen is fucking fuming

well well well

Attached: well well well.png (597x151, 65K)

Well done lads, well done

Attached: That Liverpool Frog.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Kill yourself faggot HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Play Chamberlain
Lose

Based

Poor little Shitizen

Attached: 1582491617331.png (714x463, 163K)

KWAB

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

streamable.com/pj25n?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Unironically live just outside Watford

Attached: wd5-0el.png (600x400, 139K)

>the lelverpool seethe and damage control in the catalog right now

feels good mang, somehow reminds me of when Arsenal were still good.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Tring Watford

FORTY-NINE FORTY-NINE UNDEFEATED

twitter.com/afc3mily/status/1233840537771421697?s=19

Finna slide in the dm

Attached: 1480892254393.jpg (600x461, 150K)

ALLAH IS ON OUR SIDE MASHALLAH

K W A B

>fucking SILVER trophies
CRINGE

Attached: 1583006453527.jpg (576x960, 73K)

come on shitty, maybe it’s time to call it an early night today and go to bed early.

Attached: 1581497748913.png (596x300, 24K)

>Sarr? I almost zinged 'im

>no Lauren
I get it, but Wenger always said Lauren was the most important part of that side and maintains he was the single greatest player he ever managed (though in other interviews he says it was either Lauren or Glenn Hoddle).

>wake up
>slipperpool lose to fucking watford
fucking lmao

Attached: 16745346456.jpg (185x243, 18K)

Got BATTERED by them as well, outplayed for the entire match.

Right then, back to normal. Who would you play against Pompey?

Martinelli surely starts. I don't know about the rest.

with Eddie?

Why is it always this fucking flag that bandwagons Liverpoo?

Because it's just one guy being really loud about Liverpool.

youtu.be/J6oTIjvw_-8?t=28

told you guys

Attached: 1573235479577.png (770x1097, 653K)

finally some good fucking news

Attached: bdprja.jpg (971x971, 63K)

At least Liverpoo not getting it golden is something, innit.

I think at this point Eddie is the first choice striker.

>celebrating because liverpool lost while we just got knocked out of Europa and are languishing in 10th
what happened to us?

>thinking 1st is the best
>thinking 10th is actually 10th
heh

Attached: 5odk0h52mr321.png (482x586, 527K)

So happy, >we really are the greatest club of all time

Mustafi is back in full training today

Why weren't we in for Bruno Fernandes?

ahhh this.....this makes me happy

Attached: 1364402520268.gif (300x169, 213K)

schadenfreude, not just normal schadenfreude, this is schadenfreude that keep arsenal legacy unique
sucks it kangarooboy

>Aubameyang out, get a big game player in or we will never be good again
The final games of Wenger actually had play remeniscent of the good old days, he's fine, but should be moved on Van Persie style

Narrative price bump for Ronaldo reunion at Juve, sell now or never

>Luiz wasn't really at fault
Buying a serial killer that has repeatedly cucked you on filthy homicidal fouls at Chelsea is the only fault here.

>She WORE
>She WORE
>She WORE a Rainbow Ribbon
Islington Gapers, Goatsie-footie

>arsenal just need to improve goalkeeping to compete
There has been a more than adequate promising young home grown looked over for pillow head, then the 5D chess move of gifting Juve their Buffon replacement...

>and actually reduced the number of wingers in the team
Cambell is one of the few who intuitively gelled with Oezil's passing instincts, and worked his black ass off; should've been starting for the past three years minimum. Still time to bring him back.

>manure

Attached: 154982508382.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Everton get a goal ruled out which was near identical to the one azpilicueta got against us where abraham was in front of the ball. the only difference was abraham obstructed view of the ball to Leno but Sigurdsson didn't do the same to de gay and yet they ruled this one out but not ours

>everyone's dropping points
Watch as we fuck it up.

Attached: 1583078062274.gif (600x338, 200K)

WTF, why was this disallowed

Attached: 1583077977399.webm (1120x630, 854K)

Literally less interference than the goal Chelsea scored against us a few weeks ago

the ball does not go in if he doesnt move his legs, meaning he's in active play

>manure helped by VAR again
meanwhile they don't even bother to check VAR when it's will benefit us

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

It came off a United player, how could he be offside?

but if he didn't move his legs then the keeper wouldn't have needed to save it? so de gay had to react to otherwise any other activity would have been offside

Wolves are definitely finishing above Arsenal.

Liverpool are definitely finishing without a gold trophy.

This. Interference would have been Sigurdson allowing the ball to hit him

hehe

I agree that it's offside but let's be honest if this were against Arsenal they would blame Mustafi and allow the goal and people would call me mentally ill for pointing out that there's an anti-Turk agenda.

Watfrod saved our legacy. At least this weekend wasn't that bad tho.

Attached: 1569339314664.jpg (635x720, 82K)